Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,406 members, 7,819,440 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 04:22 PM

Official Thread Of Free To Air Satellite Tv (part 5 - The Final Part) - Satellite TV Technology (135) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Satellite TV Technology / Official Thread Of Free To Air Satellite Tv (part 5 - The Final Part) (435206 Views)

Official Thread Of Free To Air Satellite Tv (part 4) / Official Thread of Free-to- Air Satellite TV [part 3] / Official Thread of Free-To-Air Satellite TV (Part 1) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (132) (133) (134) (135) (136) (137) (138) ... (176) (Go Down)

Re: Official Thread Of Free To Air Satellite Tv (part 5 - The Final Part) by Pidzo(m): 7:02pm On Apr 29, 2011
I don't understand this senseless attack on Gadator. I like the guy and his openness. He is always there to assist ( although I personally don't like his use of capital letters throughout!!!!). Let us all be civilized. May be the attacker has better reasons for doing it (we may never know).
Re: Official Thread Of Free To Air Satellite Tv (part 5 - The Final Part) by Ibaku(m): 7:03pm On Apr 29, 2011
@all, enough said, lets move on pls.
Re: Official Thread Of Free To Air Satellite Tv (part 5 - The Final Part) by aroseyi(m): 7:10pm On Apr 29, 2011
kilonsele ke?
Re: Official Thread Of Free To Air Satellite Tv (part 5 - The Final Part) by rahsumt(m): 7:38pm On Apr 29, 2011
my man Gadotor don't mine them pls continuing good will you are doing to this house.
Re: Official Thread Of Free To Air Satellite Tv (part 5 - The Final Part) by Stevolat: 8:09pm On Apr 29, 2011
pls we have pple in d house who need asistanc,y envyin one anoda in filthy way.
Re: Official Thread Of Free To Air Satellite Tv (part 5 - The Final Part) by lovala(m): 9:31pm On Apr 29, 2011
Thankx Samu and thankx to the king, George_D.

Gonna take to your councels. I’ll get back to you sonnest. However, I’d like to know from you Oga George and any guru how many channels that comes out of Intelsat 902 – C. I could get only Citizen tv of Kenya as fta and three encrypted AFN channels. NTV Uganda according to Lyngsat is supposed to be fta but, it is refusing to come out. Waiting to read from you guys.
Re: Official Thread Of Free To Air Satellite Tv (part 5 - The Final Part) by lovala(m): 9:38pm On Apr 29, 2011
some one did post something about increasing the sensitivity of c-band reception when the dielectric is coated with either black paint or black tape. Please, can some one refer me to the page.
thankx.
Re: Official Thread Of Free To Air Satellite Tv (part 5 - The Final Part) by fatruk: 9:57pm On Apr 29, 2011
@all,
I rarely post items on this forum save to while away time reading interesting posts coming from interesting fta enthusiasts. It's really refreshing to see the extent to which one can go just to help a friend in need. And gadotor has been one such selfless individual who had perceptibly sacrificed so much for others. But the invectives that sophieamore1 spewed on him is mind-boggling. who is talking about english or grammar here? That sophieamore1 chap's post will do down as the darkest blot in the annals of this forum. Let me put this on record, gadotor represent the true ghanaian gentleman, humble and generous, always ready to share the little he has. Ghanains are proud of him.
Re: Official Thread Of Free To Air Satellite Tv (part 5 - The Final Part) by Sensicut(m): 12:41am On Apr 30, 2011
Pls u know about the germantic decoder and he have station on it because i saw it at oshodi u know about it.fta
Re: Official Thread Of Free To Air Satellite Tv (part 5 - The Final Part) by spy005: 5:22am On Apr 30, 2011
@all i think this sophiamore1 guy is sick,confused and a sadist.gadotor has been very kind and a gentleman.effective communication english has nothing to do with writing ,but understanding. gadotor conveys his meaning to allmost everyone in a special way and i suggest that this sophimore1 man should be banned
Re: Official Thread Of Free To Air Satellite Tv (part 5 - The Final Part) by yakobin: 7:37am On Apr 30, 2011
@ llish:
My neighbour has bought himself a brand new SRT 4930. Even without a new firmware update, it is almost at par with my second hand supercharged SRT 4910 (S/W 240p 22-2-2011). The SRT 4930 came with the original S/W Version: 1.00 (Aug 2 2010).
My question to those with this model is this. When playing a media file (press F1) like WMV, XviD, AVI, VOB, DivX etc, how do you fast forward, rewind and pause? Or do these functions come with SW updates? The SRT 4930 can play HD 1080p in addition to 1080i. What is the 1080p for? I do not have this 1080p in my 4910 although mine boasts terrestrial digital receiver which the 4930 lacks. The SRT 4930 can however record 3 channels while watching a 4th channel or a recorded file at the same time.
Re: Official Thread Of Free To Air Satellite Tv (part 5 - The Final Part) by Eltonluigi(m): 8:09am On Apr 30, 2011
@lovala note that EATV, CAPITAL, ITV are changing their frequency to 3643v8545
Re: Official Thread Of Free To Air Satellite Tv (part 5 - The Final Part) by aroseyi(m): 8:33am On Apr 30, 2011
Eltonluigi:

Wht type of dish are we going to track this? Thks.
Re: Official Thread Of Free To Air Satellite Tv (part 5 - The Final Part) by Ilish(m): 8:45am On Apr 30, 2011
@ALL,lets all enjoy ZUKU Package on NSS 12 at 57.E.Great 67 mpeg 4 tv channels.Viva fta
Re: Official Thread Of Free To Air Satellite Tv (part 5 - The Final Part) by figment232(m): 9:24am On Apr 30, 2011
@all

pls can i receive this NSS12 in warri ,i have been trying to track it without success.
Re: Official Thread Of Free To Air Satellite Tv (part 5 - The Final Part) by Nobody: 10:01am On Apr 30, 2011
@ all,

the reason behind every hatred is 'fear'.
So, that summarizes the hatred behind gadottor. The fear of never achieving the status of him on this forum, the fear of never accumulating such technical know-how, e.t.c

Gadottor,
With people like you on this forum, every sane-minded fellows here on the forum will be happy to have you.
Ride on, the deities are behind you. And to those that are against you, the wrath of the deities will strike their satellite setup first before turning their wrath on their personality.
Re: Official Thread Of Free To Air Satellite Tv (part 5 - The Final Part) by textme: 10:44am On Apr 30, 2011
@All, where is the moderator of this forum? are the rules being followed? people are unnecessary creating passion or invoking sympathy to non FTA issues without sanctions or censorship, at least, i know a couple of members of this forum who are also in other forums. the posting rules is clear and is adhered to by all. Let us not forget this is "The Final Part ". if we wish TWIANSTAYE to have a rethink, then we should keep to the rules. i haven't seen yet any other forum on FTA in Africa with such broad membership and willing partners to help. i salute your courage but employ decorum. Best wishes.
Re: Official Thread Of Free To Air Satellite Tv (part 5 - The Final Part) by gadotor(m): 11:45am On Apr 30, 2011
To all members of this wonderful forum.I want you all to take heart and seize fire,This not the purpose of this forum,hance we should rather work together to bring down more sats,especially 57 NSS 12 KU i have try it on mesh dish but could not get it.so on solid should try it and give a feedback.l know that we can get one strong sport channel there which will cool down tention and bring back togetherness as well as the spirit of the forum.l once thank all for your contributions,l hope you,ll all try this s
http://www.google.com
Re: Official Thread Of Free To Air Satellite Tv (part 5 - The Final Part) by gadotor(m): 11:56am On Apr 30, 2011
My post is from a celphone that is why it has been cut.l will get back with rest in the afternoon.thank you
Re: Official Thread Of Free To Air Satellite Tv (part 5 - The Final Part) by Sophieamore1(f): 12:13pm On Apr 30, 2011
YOU ARE ALL FOOLS.
MOST NEWBIES ON THIS FORUM DO NOT EVEN KNOW WHAT GOES ON BEHIND THIS FORUM. YET THEY ARE CRITISIZING ME FOR ATTACKING GADOTOR, WITHOUT KNOWING WHY, IMMAGINE RATS LIKE SPY00?, RAHSUMT ET CETERA.
WHAT A PITY!
Re: Official Thread Of Free To Air Satellite Tv (part 5 - The Final Part) by freshp(m): 12:29pm On Apr 30, 2011
enitan2002:

@ all,

the reason behind every hatred is 'fear'.
So, that summarizes the hatred behind gadottor. The fear of never achieving the status of him on this forum, the fear of never accumulating such technical know-how, e.t.c
TRUE

enitan2002:

Gadottor,
With people like you on this forum, every sane-minded fellows here on the forum will be happy to have you.
Ride on, the deities are behind you. And to those that are against you, the wrath of the deities will strike their satellite setup first before turning their wrath on their personality.
Ameeeeeeennnnnn ooooooo!!!!!
Re: Official Thread Of Free To Air Satellite Tv (part 5 - The Final Part) by mwarawaa(m): 12:42pm On Apr 30, 2011
@ the 4 sports channels on nss12 don't have epl or champions league, but it sure has 9 awesome movie channels.
@ admin, time for some action although we all know the old saying that says ' there's no market center without a mad man'.
Re: Official Thread Of Free To Air Satellite Tv (part 5 - The Final Part) by oriagome: 12:52pm On Apr 30, 2011
Sophieamore1:

MOST NEWBIES ON THIS FORUM DO NOT EVEN KNOW WHAT GOES ON BEHIND THIS FORUM. YET THEY ARE CRITISIZING ME FOR ATTACKING GADOTOR, WITHOUT KNOWING WHY,

So attack behind the forum and not here, or you think its only you and gadotor that are in this forum. What he did to you behind do to him behind and not here.

Moreover did you try to let him know and try to make peace or you just want revenge. well thats not a christ like way.
Re: Official Thread Of Free To Air Satellite Tv (part 5 - The Final Part) by Eltonluigi(m): 1:12pm On Apr 30, 2011
Eltonluigi:

you can get them on Intelsat 906 @64 east,currently on tp3644h8545.
Re: Official Thread Of Free To Air Satellite Tv (part 5 - The Final Part) by Eltonluigi(m): 1:26pm On Apr 30, 2011
1.8m will do
Re: Official Thread Of Free To Air Satellite Tv (part 5 - The Final Part) by Pidzo(m): 1:59pm On Apr 30, 2011
@Figment232
The foot print for this Nss12 package is specifically aimed at East Africa and may be as fringe reception you can do it. Try it and tell us wink wink
Re: Official Thread Of Free To Air Satellite Tv (part 5 - The Final Part) by Adex70(m): 2:51pm On Apr 30, 2011
@mwarawaa and Gadotor drop the tracking freq for Nss12ku let us try it with solid pan and see if it can be nail in west africa. @ sophieamore what ever Gadotor have done to you 4give and talk to him like a mature man, and i know he will surely reason with u.
Re: Official Thread Of Free To Air Satellite Tv (part 5 - The Final Part) by gadotor(m): 4:19pm On Apr 30, 2011
@adex70 Infact i know this guy from any place and there is no behind or do ever speak to this man before,i don,t know what the matter is,but if he said i have done against him,before GOD and man i done nothing to him.however for sake of the spirit of the forum i say sorry.The working tp for 57e nss 12ku is 11104 H 44555 and 11604 H 44550.Thank you
Re: Official Thread Of Free To Air Satellite Tv (part 5 - The Final Part) by Nobody: 5:07pm On Apr 30, 2011
@ gadotor,
don't mind him, i don't think you have stepped on many toes more than i have done, and still yet i'm still kicking fine.
Re: Official Thread Of Free To Air Satellite Tv (part 5 - The Final Part) by Newtonn(m): 5:09pm On Apr 30, 2011
@gadotor,
can i use a offset dish? dish size from 60 cm to 90 cm?
will it work?
plz reply me
Re: Official Thread Of Free To Air Satellite Tv (part 5 - The Final Part) by gadotor(m): 5:18pm On Apr 30, 2011
Try the 90cm and let see the result.thank you
Re: Official Thread Of Free To Air Satellite Tv (part 5 - The Final Part) by geefivez(m): 5:18pm On Apr 30, 2011
@ gadotor,
Never you forget your IGNORE button, is the devil at work.
The season is still very fresh, infact am nominating you for
the poster of the year award. Let the haters go and hang themselve.

(1) (2) (3) ... (132) (133) (134) (135) (136) (137) (138) ... (176)

Solar Energy, A Complement To FTA / FTA Live Football Matches Announcement Thread / Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.