Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,389 members, 7,822,803 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 05:13 PM

Official Thread Of Free To Air Satellite Tv (part 5 - The Final Part) - Satellite TV Technology (134) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Satellite TV Technology / Official Thread Of Free To Air Satellite Tv (part 5 - The Final Part) (435397 Views)

Official Thread Of Free To Air Satellite Tv (part 4) / Official Thread of Free-to- Air Satellite TV [part 3] / Official Thread of Free-To-Air Satellite TV (Part 1) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (131) (132) (133) (134) (135) (136) (137) ... (176) (Go Down)

Re: Official Thread Of Free To Air Satellite Tv (part 5 - The Final Part) by Stevolat: 9:59pm On Apr 28, 2011
pls help on how 2 use my 4669x wit hitv card,wot r d materials 2 buy b4 i use d card. Tanks in anticpatn
Re: Official Thread Of Free To Air Satellite Tv (part 5 - The Final Part) by gadotor(m): 10:02pm On Apr 28, 2011
@sophea DON,T FOR THAT THIS IS FREE WORLD AND I,M JUST SPEAKING MY MIND.HOWEVER I AM ALWAYS TRAVELLING TO PROJECT SITES,BUT FEEL TO TOBE PART OF SHOW WITH MY CELPHONE,HANCE IT,S EVERYTHING THAT NEEDS FULL MEANING TO MY WORDS.HANCE THE SHORT SPELLINGS.HOWEVER I,M PISSED OFF BY YOUR SPELLING PISSED OF YOU SPELLED IT WRONGLY.ONCE AGAIN DON,T BE PISSED OFF.thank you
Re: Official Thread Of Free To Air Satellite Tv (part 5 - The Final Part) by Stevolat: 10:26pm On Apr 28, 2011
@gadotor pls answer my quiz
Re: Official Thread Of Free To Air Satellite Tv (part 5 - The Final Part) by Sophieamore1(f): 10:49pm On Apr 28, 2011
@gadotor, it is obvious you are an illeterate, i am the last person a stupid ingrate like you should be flipping posts with, i will not start with you because you are very local and you make this forum look local with your grammatical errors. and not everyone uses phone to post topics like a slave like you.
Re: Official Thread Of Free To Air Satellite Tv (part 5 - The Final Part) by gadotor(m): 10:55pm On Apr 28, 2011
DON,T BE PISSED OFF.Thank you
Re: Official Thread Of Free To Air Satellite Tv (part 5 - The Final Part) by Sophieamore1(f): 11:16pm On Apr 28, 2011
@gadotor. i am not posting this because of you because i will be tanishing my reputation on this forum. even your fellow ghananians that met you were ashamed of you.
Re: Official Thread Of Free To Air Satellite Tv (part 5 - The Final Part) by versace400(m): 11:19pm On Apr 28, 2011
Sophieamore1:

@gadotor, it is obvious you are an illeterate, i am the last person a silly ingrate like you should be flipping posts with, i will not start with you because you are very local and you make this forum look local with your grammatical errors. and not everyone uses phone to post topics like a slave like you.
Ogbeni, wetin be ur problem na. Wetin the guy do you that makes you to be talking to him like this? Say it make everybody hear and stop this ur denigration
Re: Official Thread Of Free To Air Satellite Tv (part 5 - The Final Part) by gadotor(m): 11:20pm On Apr 28, 2011
OH MY BROTHER DON,T BE PISSED OFF.thank you
Re: Official Thread Of Free To Air Satellite Tv (part 5 - The Final Part) by aroseyi(m): 11:31pm On Apr 28, 2011
Let thre be peace n the house thks you.
Re: Official Thread Of Free To Air Satellite Tv (part 5 - The Final Part) by cantell(m): 11:37pm On Apr 28, 2011
Sophieamore1:

i am pissed of this gadotor this gadotor that. there are other people on this forum, the guy can not even spell properly.
See kettle calling pot black. You're not even fluent yourself.
Whats your problem? Are we here to correct grammatical errors?
Mind your damn business.
He's the only guy that's willing to answer questions, so back off.
gadotor:

OH MY BROTHER DON,T BE PISSED OFF.thank you
You don't owe the cargo any apology.
Re: Official Thread Of Free To Air Satellite Tv (part 5 - The Final Part) by aroseyi(m): 4:03am On Apr 29, 2011
Let thre be peace
Re: Official Thread Of Free To Air Satellite Tv (part 5 - The Final Part) by Olsojay(m): 4:34am On Apr 29, 2011
@all
1 music is back on air
Re: Official Thread Of Free To Air Satellite Tv (part 5 - The Final Part) by figment232(m): 6:42am On Apr 29, 2011
Na wa oo dis SOPHIEAMORE is terrible oo.heartless he is.
Re: Official Thread Of Free To Air Satellite Tv (part 5 - The Final Part) by Rextab(m): 7:07am On Apr 29, 2011
Boboribo:

Has anyone noticed that Gadotor always ends his posts with the phrase "thank you"?  If you have, thank you for noticing. Thank you
Sophieamore1:

@gadotor. i am not posting this because of you because i will be tanishing my reputation on this forum. even your fellow ghananians that met you were ashamed of you.
pliz save this for facebook or twitter.this is supposed 2be a fta thread.remember?(jst saying)
Re: Official Thread Of Free To Air Satellite Tv (part 5 - The Final Part) by Lanceosas(m): 7:24am On Apr 29, 2011
Brothers wl should not 4get the reason 4 this house,to help,nd nt to take advantage of other pple because u ar better inform than them.This house was found on the principles of oneness,love to help,give solutn to related problem not 4 the reason some ar using it 4.pls we all shd read the rules nd regulatn of this great house b/4 posting.
Re: Official Thread Of Free To Air Satellite Tv (part 5 - The Final Part) by Lanceosas(m): 7:45am On Apr 29, 2011
Brothers wl should not 4get the reason 4 this house,to help,nd nt to take advantage of other pple because u ar better inform than them.This house was found on the principles of oneness,love to help,give solutn to related problem not 4 the reason some ar using it 4.pls we all shd read the rules nd regulatn of this great house b/4 posting.
Re: Official Thread Of Free To Air Satellite Tv (part 5 - The Final Part) by Rextab(m): 7:57am On Apr 29, 2011
@All
the zuku package is currently free on Nss12 ku.enjoy while it lasts.
Re: Official Thread Of Free To Air Satellite Tv (part 5 - The Final Part) by Lanceosas(m): 8:02am On Apr 29, 2011
Re: Official Thread Of Free To Air Satellite Tv (part 5 - The Final Part) by Lanceosas(m): 8:20am On Apr 29, 2011
Re: Official Thread Of Free To Air Satellite Tv (part 5 - The Final Part) by sathob(m): 9:29am On Apr 29, 2011
Sophieamore1:

! Please sheath your sword, this is not healthy for our forum. No more talk on this issue bro, I believe you understand what I mean. cheers cool
Re: Official Thread Of Free To Air Satellite Tv (part 5 - The Final Part) by spaceman(m): 9:47am On Apr 29, 2011
Yinka4dad:

Guys cn u xplain beta 2me i ws pasin in my area bt i sw sm1 nailen 30m dish wt w3a &use a 90m dish 4tpa&abstra.Bt cnt undstnd.Cn sm1 xplain
Bros if truly it is 30m dish, then that must be an earth station that even NTA would love to have.
I guess you were trying to say 3.0m. Well you should know that 90cm can give you both Astra 2B and TPA on W7/W4. But  nailen 30m dish wt w3a? kai!
@all. I very much believe that if you are trying to ask a question, you should try and take your time to articulate your words/spellings well so that when read once, it would be very clear. By so doing I very much believe you will get a good reasonable and timely response. Some questions here were being shun or given inappropriate answer just because of the way they were written. Too much of abbreviation is bad here. This is an honorable forum.
Just my mind poured out.
Enjoy
Re: Official Thread Of Free To Air Satellite Tv (part 5 - The Final Part) by captainus: 11:13am On Apr 29, 2011
@Gadotor,

Please forget about any provocations and press the IGNORE button.
Re: Official Thread Of Free To Air Satellite Tv (part 5 - The Final Part) by Yinka4dad(m): 11:35am On Apr 29, 2011
@spaceguy i l gv u guys update
Re: Official Thread Of Free To Air Satellite Tv (part 5 - The Final Part) by dodos(f): 11:55am On Apr 29, 2011
Hmmmmm

Am still at war trying to find out the cause of this blatant attack on Gadotor. Honestly, the guy is currently the only member willing to answer either any ''sensible'' or ''silly'' question from ANY Tom, Dick and Harry. Someone even commented about the fact that he always added a THANK YOU to his posts. This is the only reason i think everyone is turning their questions to him because for sure THEY will be answered.

All the same i dont know if Sophie is Ghanaian but if he is am still at sea trying to find out which of US, is ashamed of Gadotor.

Nye bro, like Sathob said sheath your sword (even though i dont ever remember you drawing it) and like Captain also said ''Just Press the Ignore Button''. Mine is just continue helping the helpless in a decent way so as not to attract ''Attention''. Hope you get my drift

I salute all
Re: Official Thread Of Free To Air Satellite Tv (part 5 - The Final Part) by sathob(m): 12:03pm On Apr 29, 2011
dodos:

Nye bro, like Sathob said sheath your sword (even though i dont ever remember you drawing it) and like Captain also said ''Just Press the Ignore Button''. Mine is just continue helping the helpless in a decent way so as not to attract ''Attention''. Hope you get my drift

I salute all

It's Sophie I am refering / asking to sheath his sword.
Re: Official Thread Of Free To Air Satellite Tv (part 5 - The Final Part) by figment232(m): 12:08pm On Apr 29, 2011
@ALL
we cannot just let issues lie low like that, SOPHIEMO ZERO or wotever he calls himself should be reprimanded by the Moderator, a 1month ban from d forum would do to serve as a deterrant to others that might want to toe the same line.
Re: Official Thread Of Free To Air Satellite Tv (part 5 - The Final Part) by dodos(f): 12:19pm On Apr 29, 2011
sathob:

It's Sophie I am refering / asking to sheath his sword.

My brother thanks for the swift clarification. Hope all is well grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Official Thread Of Free To Air Satellite Tv (part 5 - The Final Part) by Ilish(m): 12:25pm On Apr 29, 2011
@GADATOR,dont mind any attack on you.You are one of the few members who is above board when it comes to fta issue.Just like George D,you are helpful going to an extent of even making those expensive international calls to help some of us 10,000Kms away.You are the man my bro and be proud of it.Viva Gadator,viva fta,
Re: Official Thread Of Free To Air Satellite Tv (part 5 - The Final Part) by Hotwire(m): 12:45pm On Apr 29, 2011
Sophieamore1:

i am pissed of this gadotor this gadotor that. there are other people on this forum, the guy can not even spell properly.

@sophieamore1
Baby forget about spelling. Gadotor is technically sound and has good manners.

@ Gadotor
Dont lose focus, be nice and encourage everyone. Be humble and share technical knowledge  like George
Re: Official Thread Of Free To Air Satellite Tv (part 5 - The Final Part) by Eltonluigi(m): 1:14pm On Apr 29, 2011
Sophiemore is just mad that peeps like Gadator,George and others are gettin' the attention in the house;when last has he made any constructive post? He should focus on that instead of attacking ones personality, IS ANYBODY GETTING THOSE FREEBIES ON NSS 12ku
Re: Official Thread Of Free To Air Satellite Tv (part 5 - The Final Part) by wilcinda(m): 4:51pm On Apr 29, 2011
Does anyone now understand the reason why Africa is not moving forward? Wasting time and energy on useless things while neglecting the substantive issues. Bill Gates forgot all about university and that is the reason why we can all use something called windows. My point – it’s not about certificates. It’s all about competence. “Brothertor” cheer up; such attacks are not worth your response. Thank you.
Re: Official Thread Of Free To Air Satellite Tv (part 5 - The Final Part) by ikefra(m): 5:14pm On Apr 29, 2011
@Sophieamore 1 what is your issue with Gadotor in life one has to be HUMBLE to know God and not to be arrogant this guy has done you no wrong for you to attack him.His answering questions or his English does not make him a lesser being but a humble being.He does not deserve the attack at all.
I have noticed that you are allways on the forum with attacks and insults on people may God have mercy on you.Repent.

Shaw.

(1) (2) (3) ... (131) (132) (133) (134) (135) (136) (137) ... (176)

Solar Energy, A Complement To FTA / FTA Live Football Matches Announcement Thread / Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.