Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,593 members, 7,809,148 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 01:24 AM

Is It Wrong For Couples To Have Separate Tooms? ??? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Is It Wrong For Couples To Have Separate Tooms? ??? (535 Views)

My Fiancee Jokingly Said She Will Separate Me And My Brother When We Get Married / Lady Explains Why It's Wrong For Pastor To Say 'you May Now Kiss The Bride' / I Think It Is Wrong For Guys To Marry Older Ladies (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is It Wrong For Couples To Have Separate Tooms? ??? by SpeedLimit(f): 5:35am On Sep 25, 2018
Someone posted this picture on WhatsApp,then I replied “Seperate rooms will settle the matter” and then she said God forbid.
I don’t understand.
Is it bad to have separate rooms

Re: Is It Wrong For Couples To Have Separate Tooms? ??? by gabinogem(m): 5:55am On Sep 25, 2018
Why are we couple if we can't live together in a room...what are we hiding

Marriage institution is gradually losing its values. smh
Re: Is It Wrong For Couples To Have Separate Tooms? ??? by mumumugu(m): 5:57am On Sep 25, 2018
there is nothing wrong with saperated room provide there us free entrance and exit when konji strikes

1 Like

Re: Is It Wrong For Couples To Have Separate Tooms? ??? by SpeedLimit(f): 6:14am On Sep 25, 2018
gabinogem:
Why are we couple if we can't live together in a room...what are we hiding

Marriage institution is gradually losing its values. smh
Why should you live together in a room?
Who said you’re hiding anything?
Re: Is It Wrong For Couples To Have Separate Tooms? ??? by SpeedLimit(f): 6:15am On Sep 25, 2018
mumumugu:
there is nothing wrong with saperated room provide there us free entrance and exit when konji strikes
Exactly! They should be able to sleep in eachother’s room anytime too.
But there should be separate rooms!
Re: Is It Wrong For Couples To Have Separate Tooms? ??? by gabinogem(m): 6:23am On Sep 25, 2018
SpeedLimit:

Why should you live together in a room?
Who said you’re hiding anything?
only a polygamous/polyandrous minded individual will enjoy the act of living in a separate room with his/her partner...cuz that's how it starts.

In the institution of marriage you share everything, including ur bed. if I can't live in a room with my wife, then I can't live in same roof with her.
Re: Is It Wrong For Couples To Have Separate Tooms? ??? by tony9k: 6:30am On Sep 25, 2018
A guy told his colleague that he had 4 big rooms in his house and could afford separate rooms for himself and wife. His colleague was surprised and confirmed that though he had five rooms he shared a room with his wife. He wondered how the other guy does the 'do' when required. The reply was classic "when I want to do I simply go to my wife's room and knock 3 times and the wife comes to me" He was now asked if it was the wife that wanted to do. He gave another classic "If my wife wants to do the do, she simply comes to my room and asks if I just knocked 3 times.
Re: Is It Wrong For Couples To Have Separate Tooms? ??? by SpeedLimit(f): 6:35am On Sep 25, 2018
tony9k:
A guy told his colleague that he had 4 big rooms in his house and could afford separate rooms for himself and wife. His colleague was surprised and confirmed that though he had five rooms he shared a room with his wife. He wondered how the other guy does the 'do' when required. The reply was classic "when I want to do I simply go to my wife's room and knock 3 times and the wife comes to me" He was now asked if it was the wife that wanted to do. He gave another classic "If my wife wants to do the do, she simply comes to my room and asks if I just knocked 3 times.
Lol
Having separate rooms is the best.
Re: Is It Wrong For Couples To Have Separate Tooms? ??? by SpeedLimit(f): 6:35am On Sep 25, 2018
gabinogem:
only a polygamous/polyandrous minded individual will enjoy the act of living in a separate room with his/her partner...cuz that's how it starts.

In the institution of marriage you share everything, including ur bed. if I can't live in a room with my wife, then I can't live in same roof with her.
ok
Re: Is It Wrong For Couples To Have Separate Tooms? ??? by oyonu(m): 6:52am On Sep 25, 2018
Our big and master bedroom for my wife to keep her ladies jagbajantis stuffs while i have another room to keep my stuffs . Ladies are known to have plenty unneeded stuffs but we gonna sleep always in the same bed every night

2 Likes

Re: Is It Wrong For Couples To Have Separate Tooms? ??? by neonly: 6:58am On Sep 25, 2018
tony9k:

Re: Is It Wrong For Couples To Have Separate Tooms? ??? by SpeedLimit(f): 7:32am On Sep 25, 2018
oyonu:
The big and separate room for my wife to keep her ladies jagbajantis stuffs. Ladies her known to have plenty unneeded stuffs but we gonna sleep always in the same bed every night
Yes, you have separate rooms.
That’s the point

(1) (Reply)

Why Is Sex Painful For Me? / Top 10 Most Beautiful IndecentStar In 2018 / My Girlfriend Asked Me A Trick Question- What Is The Answer?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.