Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,140 members, 7,835,821 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 03:28 PM

Do Girls Give Their Number To Keep Their Phones Busy? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Do Girls Give Their Number To Keep Their Phones Busy? (2081 Views)

5 Signs Girls Give Dat Indicates They Want It / Which Name Did Your Mum & Dad Used To Save Their Number On Their Phones / Why Do Girls Give Me A Hard Time And Call Me Ugly (pics Inside) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Do Girls Give Their Number To Keep Their Phones Busy? by Nobody: 9:19pm On Jul 07, 2010
I just dey wonder. Those girls who are always on phone talking to a John, James and Peter. . .do they give their number to every guy, even though they don't want to date them, to appear as hot cakes?

If this tactics dey work, girls let us know. grin
Re: Do Girls Give Their Number To Keep Their Phones Busy? by Pweety4me(f): 9:24pm On Jul 07, 2010
Lolz i have a friend(my friend o not me angry grin) she only talks 2 guys on d phone cause she is bored nuffin more jare she know's her barrier.
Re: Do Girls Give Their Number To Keep Their Phones Busy? by oyinda3(f): 9:36pm On Jul 07, 2010
maybe they have an outgoing personality and like talking a lot.  the kind of ppl that can't stay alone for 5 min and have to be with ppl n talk 24/7 otherwise they will die of boredom.
Re: Do Girls Give Their Number To Keep Their Phones Busy? by Iceugwa(m): 9:41pm On Jul 07, 2010
Girls love calls. Overheard am arguement btw 4 girls on who answers most call.
Re: Do Girls Give Their Number To Keep Their Phones Busy? by adamse(f): 9:45pm On Jul 07, 2010
michelin89:

I just dey wonder. Those girls who are always on phone talking to a John, James and Peter. . .do they give their number to every guy, even though they don't want to date them, to appear as hot cakes?

my friend says,she likes hearing her phone beep.so to keep her phone busy,she gives her number out.
Re: Do Girls Give Their Number To Keep Their Phones Busy? by Nenum(m): 10:27pm On Jul 07, 2010
Typical naija thinking.
Naija chick wanting to oppress her environ.
(oops, our Malawi's are all d same world over)
Re: Do Girls Give Their Number To Keep Their Phones Busy? by 190: 10:39pm On Jul 07, 2010
but the OP is a gurl shocked
Re: Do Girls Give Their Number To Keep Their Phones Busy? by iice(f): 4:56am On Jul 08, 2010
Mehnnn i don't know. Don't know how people manage with all these calls and text and whatever.
Re: Do Girls Give Their Number To Keep Their Phones Busy? by Acidosis(m): 5:23am On Jul 08, 2010
O Yes, girls like it when they keep answering calls even though they might pretend to call it 'disturbance'.
Re: Do Girls Give Their Number To Keep Their Phones Busy? by Acidosis(m): 5:28am On Jul 08, 2010
michelin89:

In the mist of other girls, to show the level of her importance
Re: Do Girls Give Their Number To Keep Their Phones Busy? by Madukaele(m): 6:54am On Jul 08, 2010
iice did u see my thread? wink wink wink
Re: Do Girls Give Their Number To Keep Their Phones Busy? by amyg(f): 8:10am On Jul 08, 2010
Of course nah,hottest chick&most talked about.just make d phone dey ring.lol
Re: Do Girls Give Their Number To Keep Their Phones Busy? by Brownteeth(m): 8:40am On Jul 08, 2010
The poster is so ugly that no has asked for her num since this year. I smell jealousy.
Re: Do Girls Give Their Number To Keep Their Phones Busy? by double08(m): 8:44am On Jul 08, 2010
iice:

Mehnnn i don't know.  Don't know how people manage with all these calls and text and whatever.

Give me ur number,let me keep your 'rock with me' busy
Re: Do Girls Give Their Number To Keep Their Phones Busy? by Marhoski(m): 8:47am On Jul 08, 2010
dont think so, coz the beautiful ladies i know dont just dish out their numbers like that.
Re: Do Girls Give Their Number To Keep Their Phones Busy? by Nobody: 10:57am On Jul 08, 2010
Phone conversations are just too boring for me. The less calls I get, the better . . undecided
Re: Do Girls Give Their Number To Keep Their Phones Busy? by iice(f): 11:11am On Jul 08, 2010
Ujujoan:

Phone conversations are just too boring for me. The less calls I get, the better . . undecided

For sometime, i thought it was only Ebonyeyes and myself who felt this way. undecided
Re: Do Girls Give Their Number To Keep Their Phones Busy? by cantell(m): 12:13pm On Jul 08, 2010
Ujujoan:

Keep lying to ya self!
Effizi go kill dis igbo girls.
Re: Do Girls Give Their Number To Keep Their Phones Busy? by Nobody: 2:01pm On Jul 08, 2010
Brownteeth:

The poster is so ugly that no has asked for her num since this year. I smell jealousy.

Na you know.
Re: Do Girls Give Their Number To Keep Their Phones Busy? by Madukaele(m): 2:20pm On Jul 08, 2010
michelin love u dont mind him jor kiss kiss kiss
Re: Do Girls Give Their Number To Keep Their Phones Busy? by Nobody: 2:29pm On Jul 08, 2010
iice:

For sometime, i thought it was only Ebonyeyes and myself who felt this way. undecided

Seriously oh! They other day my boss actually tried explianing to me why it was called a 'mobile' phone! cheesy

I guess some of us are just not 'phone friendly' undecided

cantell:

Keep lying to ya self!
Effizi go kill dis igbo girls.

'Effizy' as in? undecided

Is it something special that I dont like taking calls undecided
Re: Do Girls Give Their Number To Keep Their Phones Busy? by Nobody: 2:32pm On Jul 08, 2010
Ujujoan:

Seriously oh! They other day my boss actually tried explianing to me why it was called a 'mobile' phone! cheesy

I guess some of us are just not 'phone friendly' undecided

Not my boss, but many have tried to explain it should move with me, just like its name. tongue
Re: Do Girls Give Their Number To Keep Their Phones Busy? by Sauron1: 2:33pm On Jul 08, 2010
Ujujoan:

I don't believe this is coming from UJU.
Re: Do Girls Give Their Number To Keep Their Phones Busy? by sesman(m): 2:34pm On Jul 08, 2010
am not phone friendly either, its  time consuming if you ask me, why talk on the phone when i could be sleeping or washing my hair, grin
Re: Do Girls Give Their Number To Keep Their Phones Busy? by Nobody: 2:45pm On Jul 08, 2010
~Sauron~:

I don't believe this is coming from UJU.

You know when you really try to think about it . . what can I possibly gain from a guy by talking with him on the phone with him? undecided

Nothing . . abosolutely nothing! cool

Instead I'm going to try to be polite and hold a useless conversation for God knows how long and then run down my battery and eventually waste my precious precious time! At least if I go on a date, I'll do these things but I'll have a full stomach! tongue cheesy

So you see, when you take time to think about it, you'll see how that can can be very beleivable 'coming from Uju'! cool cool cheesy
Re: Do Girls Give Their Number To Keep Their Phones Busy? by Sauron1: 2:48pm On Jul 08, 2010
Ujujoan:

You know when you really try to think about it . . what can I possibly gain from a guy by talking with him on the phone with him? undecided
Nothing . . abosolutely nothing! cool

What about the possibility of having phone-sex with him? grin grin grin grin

Instead I'm going to try to be polite and hold a useless conversation for God knows how long and then run down my battery and eventually waste my precious precious time! At least if I go on a date, I'll do these things but I'll have a full stomach! tongue cheesy

Unrepentant gold-digger!
Your day of reckoning beckons. grin

So you see, when you take time to think about it, you'll see how that can can be very beleivable 'coming from Uju'! cool cool cheesy

I don't believe you.
U look the type that is tucked under the duvet 18 hrs of your day flirting with various men on the fone.
Re: Do Girls Give Their Number To Keep Their Phones Busy? by Nobody: 2:54pm On Jul 08, 2010
~Sauron~:

What about the possibility of having phone-sex with him? grin grin grin grin

phone-sex? Eww!

Unrepentant gold-digger!
Your day of reckoning beckons. grin

grin grin grin

I don't believe you.
U look the type that is tucked under the duvet 18 hrs of your day flirting with various men on the fone.

I dont need my phone to flirt with guys, what's the internet for *gives him a flirtatious smile* . . and then wink
Re: Do Girls Give Their Number To Keep Their Phones Busy? by Sauron1: 2:56pm On Jul 08, 2010
Ujujoan:

phone-sex? Eww!

I was expecting this kinda reaction from you. . . .I ain't surprised at all.

I dont need my phone to flirt with guys, what's the internet for *gives him a flirtatious smile* . . and then wink

I will not be seduced by your flirtatious smile. . .I am now born again. wink
Re: Do Girls Give Their Number To Keep Their Phones Busy? by Nobody: 2:59pm On Jul 08, 2010
yea right! Born again ke?

All I need to do is to flash a b00b and you'll forget your vows! tongue
Re: Do Girls Give Their Number To Keep Their Phones Busy? by Nobody: 3:00pm On Jul 08, 2010
Well, I didt say 'bosom' but you know what wink
Re: Do Girls Give Their Number To Keep Their Phones Busy? by Sauron1: 3:01pm On Jul 08, 2010
Ujujoan:

yea right! Born again ke?
All I need to do is to flash a bosom and you'll forget your vows!  tongue

Your boobs are non-existent to get me started, abeg.
Only 4 chics can make me forget me vows on this forum and you are not one of em.
I have seen your boobs and they are errrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr light weight. grin
Re: Do Girls Give Their Number To Keep Their Phones Busy? by MissyB1(m): 3:03pm On Jul 08, 2010
~Sauron~:

I will not be seduced by your flirtatious smile. . .I am now born again. wink
Of-Fùcking-Course!!!
Just don't miss tonight's Vigil. I want us to speak in tongues together. grin

(1) (2) (Reply)

Guys Wipe off Your Tears, Dont Lose Hope / Violated And Now: / How Do You Give Your Boyfriend Space In Your Relationship?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.