Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,400 members, 7,861,127 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 01:58 AM

Do Girls Give Their Number To Keep Their Phones Busy? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Do Girls Give Their Number To Keep Their Phones Busy? (2092 Views)

5 Signs Girls Give Dat Indicates They Want It / Which Name Did Your Mum & Dad Used To Save Their Number On Their Phones / Why Do Girls Give Me A Hard Time And Call Me Ugly (pics Inside) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Do Girls Give Their Number To Keep Their Phones Busy? by Nobody: 3:06pm On Jul 08, 2010
~Sauron~:

Your bosoms are non-existent to get me started, abeg.
Only 4 chics can make me forget me vows on this forum and you are not one of em.
I have seen your bosoms and they are errrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr light weight. grin

Yea I know, dreams have a way of mixing things up! I once saw a lion in my dream and I thought it was a Cat! wink tongue
Re: Do Girls Give Their Number To Keep Their Phones Busy? by sesman(m): 3:10pm On Jul 08, 2010
you two should get a room and have this over and done with, grin
Re: Do Girls Give Their Number To Keep Their Phones Busy? by Sauron1: 3:13pm On Jul 08, 2010
Ujujoan:

Yea I know, dreams have a way of mixing things up! I once saw a lion in my dream and I thought it was a Cat! wink tongue

I can show the pics to you in private if you don't believe.
Somehow, a friend of a friend of another friend has dated you before. grin grin grin grin

Missy B:

Of-Fùcking-Course!!!
Just don't miss tonight's Vigil. I want us to speak in tongues together. grin

Nor be me and you. . . . . .
I am tired of your titz. . . . . . . .I need firmer ones. grin
Re: Do Girls Give Their Number To Keep Their Phones Busy? by MissyB1(m): 3:16pm On Jul 08, 2010
~Sauron~:

Nor be me and you. . . . . .
I am tired of your titz. . . . . . . .I need firmer ones. grin
I had a boòb Job Yesterday.
Sauron, old things have passed away, all parts of ma body things have become new. cheesy
Re: Do Girls Give Their Number To Keep Their Phones Busy? by Nobody: 3:21pm On Jul 08, 2010
~Sauron~:

I can show the pics to you in private if you don't believe.
Somehow, a friend of a friend of another friend has dated you before. grin grin grin grin

Nude pictures of me don't exist, sorry!

Not even when I was young and stupid and madly in-love did I allow a guy snap me naked! cool cool
Re: Do Girls Give Their Number To Keep Their Phones Busy? by Sauron1: 3:22pm On Jul 08, 2010
Ujujoan:

unclothed pictures of me don't exist, sorry!

Not even when I was young and silly and madly in-love did I allow a guy snap me unclothed! cool cool

U weren't exactly unclothed. . . . . .

Missy B:

I had a boòb Job Yesterday.
Sauron, old things have passed away, all parts of ma body things have become new. cheesy

Show me. . . . . .
Re: Do Girls Give Their Number To Keep Their Phones Busy? by MissyB1(m): 3:26pm On Jul 08, 2010
You go old! grin
Re: Do Girls Give Their Number To Keep Their Phones Busy? by iice(f): 3:27pm On Jul 08, 2010
Ujujoan:

Seriously oh! They other day my boss actually tried explianing to me why it was called a 'mobile' phone!  cheesy

I guess some of us are just not 'phone friendly'  undecided

lol.  That we are.
The worse is the redundant conversations.  
Re: Do Girls Give Their Number To Keep Their Phones Busy? by Sauron1: 3:29pm On Jul 08, 2010
Missy B:

You go old! grin

Nor show me wetin go blind me o. grin
Re: Do Girls Give Their Number To Keep Their Phones Busy? by Nobody: 3:30pm On Jul 08, 2010
~Sauron~:

U weren't exactly unclothed. . . . . .

Still not possible!  cool

iice:

lol.  That we are.
The worse is the redundant conversations.  

Exactly!

Imagine me trying to have this discussion with Sauron over the phone! Grrrrrrr!  tongue  cheesy
Re: Do Girls Give Their Number To Keep Their Phones Busy? by Sauron1: 3:32pm On Jul 08, 2010
Ujujoan:

Still not possible!  cool

Never mind then. . . . .

Imagine me trying to have this discussion with Sauron over the phone! Grrrrrrr!  tongue  cheesy

Hehehehehehe. . . . . . . .Conversation with me over the fone would give you multiorgasmic experience.
U will dump your boy/f within 2 hrs.
Re: Do Girls Give Their Number To Keep Their Phones Busy? by Nobody: 3:37pm On Jul 08, 2010
~Sauron~:

Never mind then. . . . .

Hehehehehehe. . . . . . . .Conversation with me over the fone would give you multiorgasmic experience.
U will dump your boy/f within 2 hrs.

Dump my BF for you? I laugh in NL! grin grin grin
Re: Do Girls Give Their Number To Keep Their Phones Busy? by Sauron1: 3:38pm On Jul 08, 2010
Ujujoan:

Dump my BF for you? I laugh in NL! grin grin grin

That is even assuming you have one.
Most of y'all on NL are sad and lonely lasses.
Re: Do Girls Give Their Number To Keep Their Phones Busy? by Nobody: 3:39pm On Jul 08, 2010
^^ Just ask me if I'm single and available! I know you want to . . wink
Re: Do Girls Give Their Number To Keep Their Phones Busy? by Sauron1: 3:42pm On Jul 08, 2010
Ujujoan:

^^ Just ask me if I'm single and available! I know you want to . . wink

I'll pass. . . . . . . .U don't have what it takes to be Sauron's chic.
Stick to your Theseekers and Whitelexis.
Re: Do Girls Give Their Number To Keep Their Phones Busy? by tkb417(m): 3:45pm On Jul 08, 2010
~Sauron~:

add TKB to that list
Re: Do Girls Give Their Number To Keep Their Phones Busy? by Nobody: 3:54pm On Jul 08, 2010
~Sauron~:

That one actually hurt a little!  undecided

tkb417:

add TKB to that list

Oh no honey, he cant put your name besides those!  shocked  shocked

Cos you I would talk to you on the phone aaall day long!  An interesting mix of baritone and sensual voice like yours, I just cant resist!  kiss  kiss

As for Sauron, I look upon him with great pity as he languishes in his state of puppy-love for me!  tongue  cheesy
Re: Do Girls Give Their Number To Keep Their Phones Busy? by tkb417(m): 3:57pm On Jul 08, 2010
Ujujoan:

Oh no honey, he cant put your name besides those! shocked shocked

Cos you I would talk to you on the phone aaall day long! An interesting mix of baritone and sensual voice like yours, I just cant resist! kiss kiss

As for Sauron, I look upon him with great pity as he languishes in his state of puppy-love for me! tongue cheesy
why talk to ma paddy like that?
whats wrong? u nor get respect for ma peeps?
easy mehn
Re: Do Girls Give Their Number To Keep Their Phones Busy? by Sauron1: 4:00pm On Jul 08, 2010
Ujujoan:

That one actually hurt a little!  undecided

Forgive me manners. grin

As for Sauron, I look upon him with great pity as he languishes in his state of puppy-love for me!  tongue  cheesy

Delusion of grandeur!!!
Re: Do Girls Give Their Number To Keep Their Phones Busy? by Nobody: 4:05pm On Jul 08, 2010
tkb417:

why talk to ma paddy like that?
whats wrong? u nor get respect for ma peeps?
easy mehn

Oh, ok . .  watever you say hon!  cool

~Sauron~:

Forgive me manners. grin

Delusion of grandeur!!!

I'm not gonna forget that one Mr. but I.m gonna let it go . .  for now!  tongue cheesy
Re: Do Girls Give Their Number To Keep Their Phones Busy? by Sauron1: 4:10pm On Jul 08, 2010
Ujujoan:

I'm not gonna forget that one Mr. but I.m gonna let it go . .  for now!  tongue cheesy

Hehehehe. . . . . .I'm quaking in me boots already. grin
Re: Do Girls Give Their Number To Keep Their Phones Busy? by Pweety4me(f): 10:33pm On Jul 08, 2010
Some girls do 'phone business' if u get warra mean. cool
Re: Do Girls Give Their Number To Keep Their Phones Busy? by Lacrissa: 10:47pm On Jul 08, 2010
@post
Umm let's just say I'm guilty of that. I sometimes give my number out even if I know I'm not interested to keep 'em coming, leaving my phone occupied. Even though I don't answer, as long as it rings. grin
Re: Do Girls Give Their Number To Keep Their Phones Busy? by Nobody: 10:48pm On Jul 08, 2010
Some of us have minutes to worry abt.
Re: Do Girls Give Their Number To Keep Their Phones Busy? by GL(f): 11:57pm On Jul 08, 2010
i'm also not 'phone friendly'. i really suck at telephone conversations, it's almost always stifled conversation and several periods of silence. i find it hard to make small talk even with 'close' friends, much less ordinary acquaintances.

however, there have been times when i gave my number because i couldn't think of a polite way of refusing to give it to a nice guy. and each time i would find myself dreading phone calls.
Re: Do Girls Give Their Number To Keep Their Phones Busy? by iice(f): 2:48am On Jul 09, 2010
GL:

i'm also not 'phone friendly'. i really suck at telephone conversations, it's almost always stifled conversation and several periods of silence. i find it hard to make small talk even with 'close' friends, much less ordinary acquaintances.

however, there have been times when i gave my number because i couldn't think of a polite way of refusing to give it to a nice guy. and each time i would find myself dreading phone calls.

Hehehe a few weeks back i gave someone my number coz i couldn't think of a way of refusing. He shouldn't have bothered because i haven't answered any calls grin Frankly whether you are registered or not on my phone, i rarely take calls. My friends know not to call me. . .[s]a message on a pigeon has a better chance of reaching me[/s]

(1) (2) (Reply)

No More Internet P*orn and S*x As From 2014-dailymail / Funny Val Pictures To Spice Up Ur Day. / Keeping A Crush While In A Relationship Is A Bad Idea?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.