Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,855 members, 7,817,531 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 01:53 PM

How Do I Get Rid Of An Envious Female Friend? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How Do I Get Rid Of An Envious Female Friend? (527 Views)

My Boyfriend Had Sex With His Dying Female Friend As A 'final Wish' / How Do I Handle Jealous And Envious People In My Workplace. / 13 Attitudes To Get Rid Of For A Healthy And Happy Love Relationship (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Do I Get Rid Of An Envious Female Friend? by MetalJigsaw(m): 9:57am On Sep 25, 2018
we were really good friends with no strings attached for quite sometime。I could easily point out numerous attributes and qualities about her as friend that makes me so fond of her。 This transited my thought of her into a romantic perspecrive and imaginations。

I made the move and proposed to her for us to have a romantic relarionship but alas she turned it down saying she isnt interested that she only wants a simple friendship。

Now that i finally found a soulmate this lady just began to change like the weather。She no longer chats to me, like before, or even return my calls。Even when we get to see eachother she never fails to display her funny attitudes。

This young lady is a decent and intelligent thot。Good at interactions and humble, something that is rare among the female folks of nowadays。

Guys, how do i deal with this, I really need her friendship because of her tangible personality。Thanks in advance。
Re: How Do I Get Rid Of An Envious Female Friend? by LaDolceVida(f): 10:14am On Sep 25, 2018
topic and subject ain't correlating

3 Likes

Re: How Do I Get Rid Of An Envious Female Friend? by SpeedLimit(f): 10:23am On Sep 25, 2018
LaDolceVida:
topic and subject ain't correlating
OP is just a confused human being.
Abeg make we go to the other room jare sweetheart. This one na Mumu thread
HBD to you BTW cheesy
Re: How Do I Get Rid Of An Envious Female Friend? by Nobody: 10:30am On Sep 25, 2018
MetalJigsaw:
we were really good friends with no strings attached for quite sometime。I could easily point out numerous attributes and qualities about her as friend that makes me so fond of her。 This transited my thought of her into a romantic perspecrive and imaginations。

I made the move and proposed to her for us to have a romantic relarionship but alas she turned it down saying she isnt interested that she only wants a simple friendship。

Now that i finally found a soulmate this lady just began to change like the weather。She no longer chats to me, like before, or even return my calls。Even when we get to see eachother she never fails to display her funny attitudes。

This young lady is a decent and intelligent thot。Good at interactions and humble, something that is rare among the female folks of nowadays。

Guys, how do i deal with this, I really need her friendship because of her tangible personality。Thanks in advance。
you cant force anyone to be your friend so look for another friend
Re: How Do I Get Rid Of An Envious Female Friend? by lovelybugs(f): 10:56am On Sep 25, 2018
Give her some space. She'll either come to her senses or leave you alone. What she's doing is more of I don't want him but none can have him sad
Re: How Do I Get Rid Of An Envious Female Friend? by yomi007k(m): 11:57am On Sep 25, 2018
SpeedLimit:

OP is just a confused human being.
Abeg make we go to the other room jare sweetheart. This one na Mumu thread
HBD to you BTW cheesy
tongue

Go to "Za Oza room"

(1) (Reply)

Fat People And How They Show Their Love / Reasons Sex Is Very Important In Your Relationship / Pls How Do I Get Enough Likes And Comments Plus Followers On My I. G Account

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.