Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,774 members, 7,862,541 topics. Date: Sunday, 16 June 2024 at 07:08 PM

Relationship With Your Scammer - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Relationship With Your Scammer (20317 Views)

Pls Why Do Beautiful Ladies End Up In A Relationship With An Ugly Guy / I Was In A Relationship With My Teacher Until Suddenly She Just..... / My Relationship With Women Pls Help (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Relationship With Your Scammer by browncocos(f): 9:56am On Jul 09, 2010
@ op
get over him
hes not good for you
hes going to scam your ass out again and again
these boys are ruthless
and you're way his senior (no pun intended ) but dudes not going to leave all these small chics here for a 34 yr old woman except if its a scam just saying pls dont take it the wrong way, just being real with you.
SMDH
pls stick with your husband if ure still maried to him
Re: Relationship With Your Scammer by Agibecky: 10:10am On Jul 09, 2010
Yes. It is possible.
But it is not safe.
Re: Relationship With Your Scammer by SALady(f): 10:17am On Jul 09, 2010
He may not do this to you again, but remember this is something he is capable of. Need I say more?
Re: Relationship With Your Scammer by Odunnu: 10:21am On Jul 09, 2010
Postr,how has ths ur knight improvd hmself ovrtime?wht does he do?wht country r u guys meetin in?hop nt hs country of residence?who'l pay 4tickets?ths r some questions u nid answerz 2 b4 u step out.
. . . and seriously,my 9jarian brodas have very gud taste,90% wnt settle with a divorced woman who's 10yrz oldr than them xcept they intend 'reaping whr they didnt sow'
Re: Relationship With Your Scammer by notsure(f): 1:09am On Jul 10, 2010
he's 28 now and we are 6 yrs apart. We plan on meeting in another country and he will pay for his ticket and I will pay for mine. He is working now and has been working for years. He stopped scamming years ago but then again I am not there so don't know 100% other then I can tell he doesn't have much money, he's surviving.
Their is ways I can tell, by what he can buy, what clothes he wears, jewelery he might wear, the car he drives.
None of these things are fancy. Definately is a complicated situation for me because I am dealing with being hurt, and dealing with the feelings I have for him. He's a wonderful guy and has been by my side offering support and being there for me no matter what. Scammers are human beings with emotions too. Not all of them are cold hearted. People make mistakes in life and will have to answer to god one day. I am not here to pass judgement.
FYO - I am a successful educated women who owns her own business and home.
Re: Relationship With Your Scammer by madlady(f): 1:39am On Jul 10, 2010
Re: Relationship With Your Scammer by spoilt(f): 2:02am On Jul 10, 2010
notsure:

he's 28 now and we are 6 yrs apart. We plan on meeting in another country and he will pay for his ticket and I will pay for mine. He is working now and has been working for years. He stopped scamming years ago but then again I am not there so don't know 100% other then I can tell he doesn't have much money, he's surviving.
Their is ways I can tell, by what he can buy, what clothes he wears, jewelery he might wear, the car he drives.
None of these things are fancy. Definately is a complicated situation for me because I am dealing with being hurt, and dealing with the feelings I have for him. He's a wonderful guy and has been by my side offering support and being there for me no matter what. Scammers are human beings with emotions too. Not all of them are cold hearted. People make mistakes in life and will have to answer to god one day. I am not here to pass judgement.
FYO - I am a successful educated women who owns her own business and home.

Which you are fixing to lose. grin These women never learn.
Re: Relationship With Your Scammer by Mudley313: 3:41am On Jul 10, 2010
spoilt:

Which you are fixing to lose.  grin These women never learn.

its what i've been trying to konk into her coconut head but the maga already got her mind made up for the inevitable disaster that awaits her mumu self (notice how she's astutely defending somebody she never met). she earlier stated she previously visited anti-scam websites were she was told the obvious truth but she seem to be looking for where people can help her validate her stupidity and since this is a nigerian website she thought she'll be getting what her disillusioned self wants to hear. like i said earlier, go for it (since thats what you want to hear), you guys deserve eachother. a scammer and his mumu white sugar mummy

and hey mrs notsure mumu, i might be sounding off kinda mean to you, but the truth is always bitter and as i stated earlier, only tough love can slap you out of your okpemurism. i am originally nigerian and american as well, just looking out for a sista and sick of people like your scammer e-boyfriend tarnishing the image of my country nigeria. a word is enough for the wise but i've taken my time to ditch out several just to possibly wake you up from your disillusionment. if not, you're doomed to a life of heartache, pain, and possible bankruptcy and its all gonna be due to your own unimaginable stupidity
Re: Relationship With Your Scammer by madlady(f): 4:06am On Jul 10, 2010
Re: Relationship With Your Scammer by Africanqueen2(f): 9:35am On Jul 10, 2010
Mudley313:

jealous ko, jealous ni. . .obasanjo/taribo west looking azz female
You probably look like a dog dat's why u re pissed of my looks. Eya sorry dummy
Re: Relationship With Your Scammer by RyanShort(m): 12:56pm On Jul 10, 2010
This stupid poster is a textbook example that the juju some of these scammers dabble in, works undecided How pathetic and desperate and rusty can one be undecided And then deciphering someone telling you the barefaced, raw, undilted, bitter truth is not the brightest crayon in the box, oh the irony undecided undecided undecided Go ahead and meet him, over ripe glutton for punishment lipsrsealed
Re: Relationship With Your Scammer by Mudley313: 4:58pm On Jul 10, 2010
African_queen:

You probably look like a dog dat's why u re pissed of my looks. Eya sorry dummy

i see u still aint taken down dat ugly azz pic. . .if people wanna see the pic of a female chimpanzee they'd visit the zoo or go watch the discovery channel or sumthin, ms. i've-lived-and-eaten-with-scammers-before-so-becos-they're-all-humans-you-should-fall-victim-as-well

Ryan Short:

This silly poster is a textbook example that the juju some of these scammers dabble in, works undecided How pathetic and desperate and rusty can one be undecided And then deciphering someone telling you the barefaced, raw, undilted, bitter truth is not the brightest crayon in the box, oh the irony undecided undecided undecided Go ahead and meet him, over ripe glutton for punishment lipsrsealed

i shook my head in utmost pity at the irony of the "not the brightest crayon in the box" line by the mumu poster. she's probably ran to look for another online forum to seek for people to help her validate her stupidity which she wont be getting anywhere. maybe she can try www.i'mwithstupid.com
Re: Relationship With Your Scammer by femmy2010(m): 5:11pm On Jul 10, 2010
My Advice is meet him.He asked to be forgiven,forgive him and start on a new slate.
What if it would work?you wont know till you try it but do not hesitate to pull out if he shows any more tendencies of cheating you.
Meet him and i do wish you the best.
Re: Relationship With Your Scammer by tolutara: 5:27pm On Jul 10, 2010
Mudley313:

i see u still aint taken down dat ugly azz pic. . .if people wanna see the pic of a female chimpanzee they'd visit the zoo or go watch the discovery channel or sumthin, ms. i've-lived-and-eaten-with-scammers-before-so-becos-they're-all-humans-you-should-fall-victim-as-well

i shook my head in utmost pity at the irony of the "not the brightest crayon in the box" line by the mumu poster. she's probably ran to look for another online forum to seek for people to help her validate her stupidity which she wont be getting anywhere. maybe she can try www.i'mwithstupid.com

shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked

Yikes Mudley you fit yab sha, I would not want to be your enemy o, lol lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: Relationship With Your Scammer by Mudley313: 7:02pm On Jul 10, 2010
femmy2010:

My Advice is meet him.He asked to be forgiven,forgive him and start on a new slate.
What if it would work?you wont know till you try it but do not hesitate to pull out if he shows any more tendencies of cheating you.
Meet him and i do wish you the best.

why are you guys encouraging scam/fraud? naija sha (*hiss*)

if she were your sister will you give her this same advice?
Re: Relationship With Your Scammer by femmy2010(m): 7:20pm On Jul 10, 2010
Ever heard the life history of a certain PASTOR ADEFARASIN?
Because he use to be a drug addict that means he would always be same?
There is nothing wrong with giving someone a chance to be a better person an that that is nothing close to encouraging scam.
The Poster is not a baby and if God can always give a chance to start afresh inspite of our many shortcomings does why cant we give others a benefit of doubt?
I have wrong people in the past and there had been reason to give me a second chance to redeeming myself so the self confessed scam-mer deserve that too.
My view though.
Re: Relationship With Your Scammer by madlady(f): 7:37pm On Jul 10, 2010
Re: Relationship With Your Scammer by Mudley313: 8:56pm On Jul 10, 2010
femmy2010:

Ever heard the life history of a certain PASTOR ADEFARASIN?
Because he use to be a drug addict that means he would always be same?
There is nothing wrong with giving someone a chance to be a better person an that that is nothing close to encouraging scam.
The Poster is not a baby and if God can always give a chance to start afresh inspite of our many shortcomings does why cant we give others a benefit of doubt?
I have wrong people in the past and there had been reason to give me a second chance to redeeming myself so the self confessed scam-mer deserve that too.
My view though.

but guy, this situation is too obvious na. an older white woman with kids and self esteem issues meets scammer online. scammer senses how so vulnerable mumu white lady is and after sweet talking her into parting with her money, switches game to exploiting her stupidity by sweet talking the obvious maga into e-love, for the obvious reason (opportunity to travel abroad/greencard). lets not beat around the bush here cos there's nothing here to even speculate about. abi you nor be naija? abi you too dey the yahoo-yahoo line thus wanna protect your comrade?
Re: Relationship With Your Scammer by femmy2010(m): 9:06pm On Jul 10, 2010
Sir,
Nothing wrong with expressing your views or opinion and nothing wrong with me expressing mine too but there is definitely a whole lot of wrong in it when you start talking to another in a wrong way without no reason.
Thanks
Re: Relationship With Your Scammer by Mudley313: 9:17pm On Jul 10, 2010
femmy2010:

Sir,
Nothing wrong with expressing your views or opinion and nothing wrong with me expressing mine too but there is definitely a whole lot of wrong in it when you start talking to another in a wrong way without no reason.
Thanks

@ bolded. . .are you serious or you just feel like playing dumb?
Re: Relationship With Your Scammer by femmy2010(m): 9:41pm On Jul 10, 2010
Mudley,
I see no point for me to play DUMB.you made your point and i made mine.The Poster has her own decision to make so what is the issue?
Re: Relationship With Your Scammer by Mudley313: 9:50pm On Jul 10, 2010
femmy2010:

Mudley,
I see no point for me to play DUMB.you made your point and i made mine.The Poster has her own decision to make so what is the issue?

no issues bro. . .but try n be more realistic n don't come issuing advice you wouldn't be giving if it were your sister in the same position
Re: Relationship With Your Scammer by femmy2010(m): 9:57pm On Jul 10, 2010
Mudley,
Frankly are we all going to sleep and face the same position?
It is a thread where you place your input,advice or recommendation and what i have said is what i would tell anyone even a sister i do not have.
To you i am wrong to me you are wrong but i wont counter you because that is your view and what i express is my view.
We are not facing any panelist.
My point is that,change is always a constant thing and nothing is impossible.
Just my view.
Guns down right?
Re: Relationship With Your Scammer by Mudley313: 10:12pm On Jul 10, 2010
femmy2010:

change is always a constant thing and nothing is impossible.

agreed. . .but clearly not in this case

the OP defense of her scammer e-boyfriend reeks of what yahoo-yahoo boys call format (with all that overuse of religious innuendos like using the name of god in vain or being a christian and all that bullcrap--unless you wanna tell me you've never read a 419 email before). and since change is always constant and nothing is impossible, next time you receive one of em emails with promises of hidden millions somewhere in africa, dont hesitate to provide em with all your personal info like credit card number and bank a/c statement. . .there's a clear difference b/w giving someone the benefit of the doubt and being an outright fool; TWICE
Re: Relationship With Your Scammer by enfuse(m): 11:07pm On Jul 10, 2010
@ Mudley
You've made your point, but please be less aggressive with proving your point knowing the poster's already gotten in too deep in this. Put some coating to the pill she's more likely to understand you that way.
@ poster, I would say for whatever decision you would take in this issue, please tread carefully.
Re: Relationship With Your Scammer by touchmeder: 11:07pm On Jul 10, 2010
i dont believe this man has changed
this guy may still be scamming people for their money
but you are being reserved for something else
you are probably the big fish, the last piece of the puzzle
they will play you well, a patient man will take his time, like a hunter waiting for the perfect game
it is  probably on your head they will get a green card  and perhaps bring wife, kids and parents over shocked
oops ive said it
Re: Relationship With Your Scammer by notsure(f): 11:46pm On Jul 10, 2010
wow you guys spin my head around. You all have been great with very good advice with the exception of 1 bitter soul who just feels he needs to insult and get nasty to get his point across. Wow, glad I'm not his partner getting verbally abused by him.
If and when the time does come, this is America. My assets are protected and IF I EVER marry again I will do a pre-nuptual agreement that states he gets nothing of my assets which I have now. I'm not dumb. He was the first person I ever chatted with on the internet and did not know these things happen. People posting fake pictures WOW! I learned about the internet the hard way, by getting hurt financially and emotionally. We are all humans and no one is perfect.
If the meeting does happen I will certainly be prepared. I do trust him but will keep my eyes wide open. If I have any issues with him I will get the police involved but it's not gonna happen. We are about each other and after 5 years it's time we meet and talk face to face. I am not scared of him or anybody, he's 1 human being.
This isn't about self esteem mogley or whatever your name is, it's about having long time feelings for another human being who made a mistake in his life and has moved on to be a better person.
Re: Relationship With Your Scammer by skfa1: 11:56pm On Jul 10, 2010
Oh No, not again angry
Re: Relationship With Your Scammer by femmy2010(m): 12:09am On Jul 11, 2010
Notsure,its a thing of the mind and i wish u the very best.
Re: Relationship With Your Scammer by Mudley313: 3:02am On Jul 11, 2010
en-fuse:

@ Mudley
You've made your point, but please be less aggressive with proving your point knowing the poster's already gotten in too deep in this. Put some coating to the pill she's more likely to understand you that way.

this mumu needs no coating but a huge knock to her demented brain that still will not even clear the fog

femmy2010:

Notsure,its a thing of the mind and i wish u the very best.

ofcourse you're gonna encourage her when you yourself are involved in the same yahoo-yahoo business. ewu

notsure:

You all have been great with very good advice with the exception of 1 bitter soul who just feels he needs to insult and get nasty to get his point across.  Wow, glad I'm not his partner getting verbally abused by him.

atleast my partner is in a "genuine" loving "real life" relationship not based on a lie unlike your fat ugly expired self thats proud to be in love(?) with a scammer she hasn't even ever met. your picture should be posted alongside the words FOOL and STUPIDITY in the dictionary. whatever you get you TOTALLY deserve

If and when the time does come, this is America.  My assets are protected and IF I EVER marry again I will do a pre-nuptual agreement that states he gets nothing of my assets which I have now.  I'm not dumb.

Yes my dear, you are correct; you are not dumb, you are the dumbest of the dumbs. dont worry, he's not necessarily out to get your assets, just an easy way to AMERICA and eventually a GREEN CARD

He was the first person I ever chatted with on the internet and did not know these things happen.  People posting fake pictures WOW!  I learned about the internet the hard way, by getting hurt financially and emotionally.

@ bolded. . .you have not learned one bit and still entangled in the delusional world of deceit which will eventually come back to bite your azz in the long run so enjoy your foolishness while it last but dont come back here to post about how bad nigerian men are when you've been warned severely before hand. silly goat

We are all humans and no one is perfect.
If the meeting does happen I will certainly be prepared.  I do trust him but will keep my eyes wide open.  If I have any issues with him I will get the police involved but it's not gonna happen.  We are about each other and after 5 years it's time we meet and talk face to face.  I am not scared of him or anybody, he's 1 human being.

continue deceiving yourself. let me tell you exactly whats gonna happen here. you're gonna see him and he's gonna be the nicest and sweetest thing you ever had (since you're too ugly to get a decent man out here and he'll be playing to get what he wants) as he bombards you with sweet nothings (ofcourse not forgetting to constantly employ the name of god and christianity in the same breath). you're then gonna fulfill he's dreams of coming to america after pummeling you with some hot african s.ex and pretend love. as in every normal relationship u both are then gonna be seeing the flaws of eachother and all the fantasy of internet romance is gonna wear off but you're not gonna wanna let go cos of all the emotional and financial investment you foolishly provided while he plots his get away and then alas after acquiring his green card he's gonna leave your sorry azz for a better looking, younger nigerian chic while your ugly pathetic azz mourns over your gross stupidity. ask around, nigerian men hardly marries someone older than them, and with kids for that matter, not considering the obvious fact of you being overweight, ugly and with alot of unresolved psychological/mental/behavioral issues. you're one pathetic dummy

This isn't about self esteem mogley or whatever your name is, it's about having long time feelings for another human being who made a mistake in his life and has moved on to be a better person. 

i agree its not about self-esteem, its way more than that. a person as overtly silly as you is fraught with alot of issues that you need to sought out before embarking on the fantasy of dating an internet fraudster its why i suggested earlier that you seek professional help and FAST. the last sentence of your post doesn't even deserve a reply as your blind defense of this person you never even met summarizes what and who you are: A VERY FOOLISH PERSON

Now go curl in a corner and weep for your pathetic existence
Re: Relationship With Your Scammer by Odunnu: 3:27am On Jul 11, 2010
Hey Mudley,d speed at whch u 'bought' ds thread is alarming!You sabi d yahoo guy or ths white babe b4?
Take am easy,u'v made ur point,we all knw u r tryin 2help bt plz take am easy ooo,biko,ejoo,dan allah!
Re: Relationship With Your Scammer by Mudley313: 3:54am On Jul 11, 2010
Odunnu:

Hey Mudley,d speed at whch u 'bought' ds thread is alarming!You sabi d yahoo guy or ths white babe b4?
Take am easy,u'v made your point,we all knw u r tryin 2help bt plz take am easy ooo,biko,ejoo,dan allah!

i nor need to sabi dem but we all as naijas know whats up. na only those wen hand nor clean nai dey try to encourage this obvious case of double 419. . .i been wan take am easy but for big mugun like this to even gather the nerves to one play smart-azz nai make me take the matter like govt work. . .and at the same time i dey try to helep the mumu (even tho she dey too foolish to decode)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Ladies Give Love To Get Favours Men Give Favours To Get Love / 7 Types Of Men Every Women Should Date / OAP @Mayourspeaks's Opinion On Rape Sets Twitter On Fire

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 80
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.