Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,528 members, 7,823,304 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 08:25 AM

Who Does A Man Love More, The Woman He Lies To Or The One He Tells The Truth? - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Who Does A Man Love More, The Woman He Lies To Or The One He Tells The Truth? (27808 Views)

Who Does A Man Love More, The Woman He Lies To Or The One He Tells The Truth? / Can A Man Love His Woman Dearly And Still Cheat On Her? / Man Born Without Thighs Finds Love In Woman He Met On Facebook In New Mexico (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Who Does A Man Love More, The Woman He Lies To Or The One He Tells The Truth? by RillJ(m): 7:15am On Sep 27, 2018
I always say the truth, even when I lie.
Re: Who Does A Man Love More, The Woman He Lies To Or The One He Tells The Truth? by Hungarriman: 7:16am On Sep 27, 2018
nikkypearl:
Well,from my own perspective, it could be either both or none. Intention is everything, or almost, I think.
A man who lies to his woman could either be a man who is a habitual liar, or one who wants to spare her feelings. A man who tells the truth could either be one who does so to deal her an emotional blow, or who wants to apologize for hurting her feelings.

Me, I'd rather be with the one who tells the truth. At least I'll know where I stand.

And, if you love yourself enough, you'll know whether he truly loves you — and you won't need to ask or read answers to such questions to figure it out.

Guys, over to you..
Just as you said the intent behind an action is everything. That being said, most people lie for selfish reasons with just a few exception. For me, I will always want the truth no matter how bitter it is.

1 Like

Re: Who Does A Man Love More, The Woman He Lies To Or The One He Tells The Truth? by bitcoinvin(m): 7:26am On Sep 27, 2018
nikkypearl:
Well,from my own perspective, it could be either both or none. Intention is everything, or almost, I think.
A man who lies to his woman could either be a man who is a habitual liar, or one who wants to spare her feelings. A man who tells the truth could either be one who does so to deal her an emotional blow, or who wants to apologize for hurting her feelings.

Me, I'd rather be with the one who tells the truth. At least I'll know where I stand.

And, if you love yourself enough, you'll know whether he truly loves you — and you won't need to ask or read answers to such questions to figure it out.

Guys, over to you..

Never tell any woman the truth....
There is a technic i use and its called Truthfulllies...:its a lie that looks truthfull
Re: Who Does A Man Love More, The Woman He Lies To Or The One He Tells The Truth? by bitcoinvin(m): 7:28am On Sep 27, 2018
Fargbaba:
all men lies in a relationship either they love you or not.

bittered slay queen spotted
Re: Who Does A Man Love More, The Woman He Lies To Or The One He Tells The Truth? by bbode1(m): 7:31am On Sep 27, 2018
i tel the truth to my woman, but i also nid to guide the truth inorder fo me not to hurt her. if she must know, then i tel her, if it wil hurt her, then i must tel her half truth. but no lies. that will balance everytin
Re: Who Does A Man Love More, The Woman He Lies To Or The One He Tells The Truth? by affigurl5(f): 8:11am On Sep 27, 2018
exactly. ... some lie just to protect the relationship .. but when the woman eventually finds out, He turns out losing the trust and feelings she had for him......
Re: Who Does A Man Love More, The Woman He Lies To Or The One He Tells The Truth? by Flexor260: 8:27am On Sep 27, 2018
There is a high chance he loves none and just want to play around...

He tells one truth because she is deeply in love with him already and he is using it to his advantage.

He tells the other lies because he is still in the wooing process and doesn't want to ruin his chances of hitting her... so he takes her to fantasy world.

2 Likes

Re: Who Does A Man Love More, The Woman He Lies To Or The One He Tells The Truth? by Ihatelove(f): 8:30am On Sep 27, 2018
daveP:
I don't always get this personality separation from character building stones like honesty, integrity, etc. How are they different?

What makes up a personality? Is honesty alien or subjective?

Pls clarify.
Personality is what makes people who they are, your personality can influence your character as a person. Personality is your attitude and behavior, character is influenced by ones beliefs, this is my thought though, you are allowed to disagree

1 Like

Re: Who Does A Man Love More, The Woman He Lies To Or The One He Tells The Truth? by daveP(m): 9:29am On Sep 27, 2018
folake4u:

I always want the Truth to be told to me. It might hurt at first but I'd appreciate such person.

So I'm a unique ladysmiley
So you actually don't need a lie or two once in a while? cos I have a case study that it is considered boring being honest always by ladies. Lol.

Unique Folake

I dreamt you celebrated your next B-Day in Dubai. Saw me and you..... grin

Is this not sweet to the ears? But na dream and I'm not even telling the truth. Truly maroon 5 I agree it though. Girls like you...
Re: Who Does A Man Love More, The Woman He Lies To Or The One He Tells The Truth? by folake4u(f): 9:38am On Sep 27, 2018
daveP:
So you actually don't need a lie or two once in a while? cos I have a case study that it is considered boring being honest always by ladies. Lol.

Unique Folake

I dreamt you celebrated your next B-Day in Dubai. Saw me and you..... grin

Is this not sweet to the ears? But na dream and I'm not even telling the truth. Truly maroon 5 I agree it though. Girls like you...

I don't need no lies. I dont need no frauds.
Where do you meet all these girls that say being honest is boring.

I swear, I love honest people, even when you're a bad person, I'd still respect such person for being honest.

Celebrate B-day in Dubai ke? Abeg gimme the money you want to take me to Dubai with, I wan use am invest small thing. You know we igbo girls like moneygrin.

It does sound sweet to the ears but its flattery and I hate it, pisses me off.

Yup Maroon 5, I love that song cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Who Does A Man Love More, The Woman He Lies To Or The One He Tells The Truth? by trinity11(m): 9:50am On Sep 27, 2018
Na so, I love you so much
that is why I won't lie to you, and I won't tell you the whole truth either.

1 Like

Re: Who Does A Man Love More, The Woman He Lies To Or The One He Tells The Truth? by slimtoney(m): 10:32am On Sep 27, 2018
He lies to the one to whom he is infatuated and tell the truth to the one he loves.
Re: Who Does A Man Love More, The Woman He Lies To Or The One He Tells The Truth? by mechanics(m): 10:34am On Sep 27, 2018
Latter
Re: Who Does A Man Love More, The Woman He Lies To Or The One He Tells The Truth? by daveP(m): 10:55am On Sep 27, 2018
Ihatelove:

Personality is what makes people who they are, your personality can influence your character as a person. Personality is your attitude and behavior, character is influenced by ones beliefs, this is my thought though, you are allowed to disagree
Hmmm. Interesting!!!

I'd like you to just relax and find out more about

Attitude
Character
Behavior
Personality.

Trust me, twill be very very vital to you.

Wish I could but it's best you search em all out. John C Maxwell can help!!
Re: Who Does A Man Love More, The Woman He Lies To Or The One He Tells The Truth? by daveP(m): 10:59am On Sep 27, 2018
babyfaceafrica:
I am with you on this..I don't get it
I guess reality is getting more archaic a term. Hmm. Perhaps were back to the Legendary Babel Tower aka Tower of Confusion!!!
Re: Who Does A Man Love More, The Woman He Lies To Or The One He Tells The Truth? by babyfaceafrica: 11:46am On Sep 27, 2018
daveP:
I guess reality is getting more archaic a term. Hmm. Perhaps were back to the Legendary Babel Tower aka Tower of Confusion!!!
some people just want to Justice Justify their lack of self control on personalty

1 Like

Re: Who Does A Man Love More, The Woman He Lies To Or The One He Tells The Truth? by Ecomdude: 12:23pm On Sep 27, 2018
amiibaby:
The one he lies to ofcos... Cos he can't bear to hurt her with the truth....but at the long run the truth suffices

And when the truth suffices what do you think that would happen? She get hurt I guess.... so what's the need of lying at the first place?
Re: Who Does A Man Love More, The Woman He Lies To Or The One He Tells The Truth? by Ecomdude: 12:25pm On Sep 27, 2018
Fargbaba:
all men lies in a relationship either they love you or not.

Not true sir...I quote you wrong for this, all men doesn't lie in a relationship but few does..
Re: Who Does A Man Love More, The Woman He Lies To Or The One He Tells The Truth? by rexx07(m): 1:15pm On Sep 27, 2018
The key is Knowing when to lie and when to tell the truth and when to combine both, whatever it is the situation demands, Is what I vomit. Whether I love you or not is irrelevant, it's the reason that is.
Re: Who Does A Man Love More, The Woman He Lies To Or The One He Tells The Truth? by nikkypearl(f): 2:18pm On Sep 27, 2018
RillJ:
I always say the truth, even when I lie.
grin grin
Re: Who Does A Man Love More, The Woman He Lies To Or The One He Tells The Truth? by FactBoyz: 12:14pm On Jan 12, 2021
nikkypearl:
grin grin
I am Jayamma Abanobi.. Architect from UNN, I will be willing to work with you after seeing your profile here on NL. You can check my works on Twitter @abanobijay. Thanks
Re: Who Does A Man Love More, The Woman He Lies To Or The One He Tells The Truth? by healthbing(f): 12:48pm On Jan 12, 2021
I prefer a man that tells me the truth even when it hurts..
I may get angry but will secretly build to be better..

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Keke Driver Advises Women To Stop Turning Them Down / Man Pranks His Girlfriend Before Giving Her A Surprise Marriage Proposal / My Fiancée Is Pregnant

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.