Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,007 members, 7,825,120 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 07:23 AM

Female Student's Love Letter To A Male Corper In Kaduna (Photo) - NYSC (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / Female Student's Love Letter To A Male Corper In Kaduna (Photo) (81590 Views)

Female Corper Sexually Harasses Male Corper At Lagos NYSC Camp, Touches His Dick / Male Corper Slumps And Dies In Lagos (Photos) / Tall Male Corper & A Short Female Corper: "When Goliath Finally Meets David" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Female Student's Love Letter To A Male Corper In Kaduna (Photo) by Westaslave2(f): 7:51pm On Sep 25, 2018
Yankee101:

You want to bring up ANY state in the country apart from present or former nation's capital let's compare?
kaduna wey primary school boys 4 anambra better pass dia lecturer...

1 Like

Re: Female Student's Love Letter To A Male Corper In Kaduna (Photo) by NIGHTMARE0O7: 7:56pm On Sep 25, 2018
Westaslave2:
but y ar u hiding it frm d ladies b4

Not hiding it from ladies.
Just don't like posting my pic here.
This is anonymous forum, so we should remain anonymous. smiley

1 Like

Re: Female Student's Love Letter To A Male Corper In Kaduna (Photo) by Nobody: 7:57pm On Sep 25, 2018
Mbaebieb2r:
I honestly don't see anything wrong with the letter, she only spoke her mind. Emotions are not be hidden. So it's left for the corper Jide to know what to do with the girl feelings. Left for him to accept or decline the girl proposal. Love is a beautiful thing it doesn't matter the age,level or class

Have you ever heard of the word "PEDOPHILE"
Copper Jide should use this opportunity and educate her on the consequences of him having her as his GF except if she is 18+ but even at that, it could also be seen as exploitation.
Re: Female Student's Love Letter To A Male Corper In Kaduna (Photo) by LeoFish92(m): 7:58pm On Sep 25, 2018
radiokilla:
Serving in a girls'school was not fun for me. The girls were naughty. The height of it was when a girl circulated a written note: [b"what would you do if you're bathing and Mr. Patrick walks in?."[/b]
I just weak.

I came in to teach SS2 maths and they were interested in knowing the color of my boxers, whether I had a girlfriend.

The countless number of times some girls knowingly left their shirts open in pretence that there was too much heat.
Some even came to register private lessons just to get close to me. Lol

Are you still in need of a creative football writer
Re: Female Student's Love Letter To A Male Corper In Kaduna (Photo) by derbykol(f): 8:02pm On Sep 25, 2018
tstx:
During my time NYSC sent me to an all girls secondary school.. Orominike Girls in Port Harcourt. When i got to the school i knew there was no way in hell I was going to teach there. If you see ukwus eh. i saw all kinds of girls.... petite, orobo, short, tall all were fully matured in the right places. I had to run for my life.

Do you have a business? See my signature
I wrote JAMB exam there.
Re: Female Student's Love Letter To A Male Corper In Kaduna (Photo) by uhuodan: 8:03pm On Sep 25, 2018
hemartins:
Being a Male teacher is not easy o.
All these teenage female student with undiluted hormones.
Just be careful because Reputation supersedes pleasure.
Jesus,u are right dear

1 Like

Re: Female Student's Love Letter To A Male Corper In Kaduna (Photo) by Westaslave2(f): 8:04pm On Sep 25, 2018
NIGHTMARE0O7:

Shud i remove mine
Re: Female Student's Love Letter To A Male Corper In Kaduna (Photo) by Westaslave2(f): 8:04pm On Sep 25, 2018
NIGHTMARE0O7:

Shud i remove minemine?
Re: Female Student's Love Letter To A Male Corper In Kaduna (Photo) by tstx(m): 8:06pm On Sep 25, 2018
derbykol:
I wrote JAMB exam there.
Was the school in session when you took the exam
Re: Female Student's Love Letter To A Male Corper In Kaduna (Photo) by Nobody: 8:10pm On Sep 25, 2018
Groovenaija360:
cheesy cheesy Afonja girls always getting spoit from childhood

You are not just dumb sad
Groovenaija360:
cheesy cheesy Afonja girls always getting spoit from childhood

You are not just dumb, you are also stupid. I mean are you so unintelligent that every name that is not Igbo is afonja-related? Dumb-ass like you can't notice it's a northern name. Please be tribalistic with any amount of sense��

1 Like

Re: Female Student's Love Letter To A Male Corper In Kaduna (Photo) by NIGHTMARE0O7: 8:12pm On Sep 25, 2018
Westaslave2:
Shud i remove minemine?

U are a woman nau, Una Dey enjoy attention grin
Mine is just a personal decision.
But I heard a female here saying they don't normally ban females who has DP.
Me i dot care abt their ban sha.

But yeah, u can be removing ur pic from time to time.
Re: Female Student's Love Letter To A Male Corper In Kaduna (Photo) by lonelydora: 8:13pm On Sep 25, 2018
tstx:
During my time NYSC sent me to an all girls secondary school.. Orominike Girls in Port Harcourt. When i got to the school i knew there was no way in hell I was going to teach there. If you see ukwus eh. i saw all kinds of girls.... petite, orobo, short, tall all were fully matured in the right places. I had to run for my life.

Thr baddest girl school in Port Harcourt. Lesbianism is what is reigning there now.

2 Likes

Re: Female Student's Love Letter To A Male Corper In Kaduna (Photo) by tstx(m): 8:14pm On Sep 25, 2018
lonelydora:

Thr baddest girl school in Port Harcourt. Lesbianism is what is reigning there now.

Not only that... everything is reigning there now. sex with teachers, sex with corpers gbo gbo ti gnbo

1 Like

Re: Female Student's Love Letter To A Male Corper In Kaduna (Photo) by chinonso47: 8:15pm On Sep 25, 2018
Ayodele70:
A secondary school girl confidently wrote a love letter and sent to her NYSC teacher, Corper Jide.

She expressed her love for him and sold herself to him in the letter. See below...

https://www.amagitesblog.com/2018/09/check-out-the-love-letter-a-student-sent-to-a-male-corps-member.html

I had the same type of experience during my service year in Ekiti state..
Re: Female Student's Love Letter To A Male Corper In Kaduna (Photo) by Westaslave2(f): 8:23pm On Sep 25, 2018
NIGHTMARE0O7:

U are a woman nau, Una Dey enjoy attention grin
Mine is just a personal decision.
But I heard a female here saying they don't normally ban females who has DP.
Me i dot care abt their ban sha.

But yeah, u can be removing ur pic from time to time.
Dats a lie, nemuka was banned for 3wks, husbandsnatcha several weeks...we ar all dsame in dis ok!
Re: Female Student's Love Letter To A Male Corper In Kaduna (Photo) by Yankee101: 8:23pm On Sep 25, 2018
Westaslave2:
kaduna wey primary school boys 4 anambra better pass dia lecturer...

Which Anambra? The one with the dusty red roads eaten by erosion or another?
I don't want to tell you about educational contracts I handled for Anambra in order not to reveal my identity but maybe say Enugu but definitely not Anambra where boys prefer apprenticeship in dirty Onitsha stalls than going to school.

Please besides private institutions like Madonna and Regina Pacis what else do you wanna talk about educationally?

1 Like

Re: Female Student's Love Letter To A Male Corper In Kaduna (Photo) by maxiuc(m): 8:25pm On Sep 25, 2018
Tapout:
It's normal In the north to find kids in classes way above their age. so the girl is probably not a kid (I'll say she's naive) ...
the guy should be careful the kind of play and joke that transpires in the classroom, cos she mentioned that in the letter.

but how do we ascertain the authenticity of this letter...copper jide may just be seeking for cheap attention...besides, all the guys i know bearing jide are very mischievous, deceitful & cunning. cheesy
cheesy

1 Like

Re: Female Student's Love Letter To A Male Corper In Kaduna (Photo) by MayorofLagos(m): 8:31pm On Sep 25, 2018
keryj:
corper Jide need to report her to the authorities in the school just to save his neck if not the cunny girl can turn the jist around to bitter stories.

as remedy, she needs counseling, not flogging or punishment but if corper Jide loves her back, he should head straight to the family to do the needful and am sure they will accept because she must be overdue for marriage already.

I agree. If he will marry her the parents will bless it. There is nothing wrong in doing that, on one condition....that he supports and give her motivation to further her studies. What society frowns on is men using girls body for selfish appetite and killing their future growth and success. Unfortunately thats what a lot of young girl/grown men relationship usually turn out to be but there are still some exceptiosn, though rare and far inbetween.

Men in Nigeria need education on relationship, family and sex, far more than women do. We are useless when it comes to relationship of any kind with the opposite gender.

1 Like

Re: Female Student's Love Letter To A Male Corper In Kaduna (Photo) by DateMynd44(m): 8:32pm On Sep 25, 2018
denjjy:
you need deliverance
lol na joke i dey joke sha but u sef u sure say u fit overcome such temptation? grin
Re: Female Student's Love Letter To A Male Corper In Kaduna (Photo) by DateMynd44(m): 8:33pm On Sep 25, 2018
MayorofLagos:

I agree. If he will marry her the parents will bless it. There is nothing wrong in doing that, on one condition....that he supports and give her motivation to further her studies. What society frowns on is men using girls body for selfish appetite and killing their future growth and success. Unfortunately thats what a lot of young girl/grown men relationship usually turn out to be but there are still some exceptiosn, though rare and far inbetween.

Men in Nigeria need education on relationship, family and sex, far more than women do. We are useless when it comes to relationship of any kind with the opposite gender.
shut up. who are the we?
Re: Female Student's Love Letter To A Male Corper In Kaduna (Photo) by NIGHTMARE0O7: 8:33pm On Sep 25, 2018
Westaslave2:
Dats a lie, nemuka was banned for 3wks, husbandsnatcha several weeks...we ar all dsame in dis ok!

Husbandsnatcha undecided
How did u know?
I have told u need to talk to u privately.
But u are falling my hand
Re: Female Student's Love Letter To A Male Corper In Kaduna (Photo) by jojothaiv(m): 8:34pm On Sep 25, 2018
elotajohn1:
Abubakar Aisha kawai grin Small girls with Big Hijab I thank God I was able to resist these girls in Minna.
Small Girl With Big Hijab..
grin

2 Likes

Re: Female Student's Love Letter To A Male Corper In Kaduna (Photo) by DateMynd44(m): 8:34pm On Sep 25, 2018
NIGHTMARE0O7:

Lol but be careful o, u know those pipo don't like when southerners especially Christian roll with their women.
Make them no go cut ur hand or leg grin
grin is sharia still active in the north?
Re: Female Student's Love Letter To A Male Corper In Kaduna (Photo) by NIGHTMARE0O7: 8:42pm On Sep 25, 2018
DateMynd44:
grin is sharia still active in the north?

Not really but I heard some part still have that mentality.
But generally abokis don't like seeing Christians rolling with their gals, but if their gals love u eehn, they know how to surrender demselves o.
There is even a guy here who said he nearly married on Hausa gal after serving due the way the gal loved him.
They gal was begging him to convert to Muslim and marry her but he couldnt.,

So thats the only way u won't have problem with their men.
Re: Female Student's Love Letter To A Male Corper In Kaduna (Photo) by Gaddafithe2nd(m): 8:46pm On Sep 25, 2018
Na normal thing now. The guy should talk senses into her skull.
Re: Female Student's Love Letter To A Male Corper In Kaduna (Photo) by Organs(m): 8:47pm On Sep 25, 2018
Juliusmalema:

If it pains u then educate ur sisters.

what wrong with you? Tell me, you, did you accept and adhere to all the education you were given? A child will behave like one always no matter the training and upbringing. It's the adult that knows better that should teach, educate, guide and show compassion even when wrong choices are made by the student in question.

1 Like

Re: Female Student's Love Letter To A Male Corper In Kaduna (Photo) by CsRockefeller(m): 8:55pm On Sep 25, 2018
Going tru such currently in jos.

This student is just in Ss2 and really likes me, she even wants to come to my place.

I have proposed in my heart not to do anything stupid, she is my student and i have duty of care to ensure she turns out right.

We go home together everyday after school, but I try to draw the line, I hope nothing happens before my p.o.p.

Can't imagine having my first sex with an underage and a student, that will be so terrible.

3 Likes

Re: Female Student's Love Letter To A Male Corper In Kaduna (Photo) by mustaphasaidu: 8:57pm On Sep 25, 2018
By the power vested on me,i hereby declare this story inconclusive.
Next......

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Female Student's Love Letter To A Male Corper In Kaduna (Photo) by Mitchsin(f): 9:01pm On Sep 25, 2018
Shelumiel:
He should reply her by telling her the truth : she is too young for this kind of rubbish.
Honestly o,really too small.. Haba,at what age?
Re: Female Student's Love Letter To A Male Corper In Kaduna (Photo) by Nobody: 9:03pm On Sep 25, 2018
Mitchsin:

Honestly o,really too small.. Haba,at what age?
mhen you fine
Re: Female Student's Love Letter To A Male Corper In Kaduna (Photo) by jattopeter(m): 9:05pm On Sep 25, 2018
come and complete the story. where d lady come day now? guys will never seems to amaze me.
tstx:

When i told the principal to reject me initially she was doing shakara.. until i now assured her firmly that if i did my service in her school e go be miracle if i didn't pregnant at least one of her student.. immediately she heard this eh if you see the way she stamped rejection on my letter eh you'd think her life depended on it..

My other corper friends that were accepted, them funya so tey funya tire them. all these small girls of nowadays can funya eh thats what they always said to me then.... while at the same time calling me a fool for refusing free funya.

While at ph i later got a sure girl (n0t underaged who really took care of me and i really liked her die.... kai stories yapa NYSC SWEET DIE

Re: Female Student's Love Letter To A Male Corper In Kaduna (Photo) by Mitchsin(f): 9:06pm On Sep 25, 2018
FADIOZ:
mhen you fine

Thanks cheesy

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Picture Of Youth Corper With "Killer Curves" / NYSC Batch A 2018 Printing Of Call Up Letter. / Hilarious: The Youngest Corper In Nigeria... [ Pic]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.