Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,939 members, 7,817,750 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 06:34 PM

Female Student's Love Letter To A Male Corper In Kaduna (Photo) - NYSC (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / Female Student's Love Letter To A Male Corper In Kaduna (Photo) (81546 Views)

Female Corper Sexually Harasses Male Corper At Lagos NYSC Camp, Touches His Dick / Male Corper Slumps And Dies In Lagos (Photos) / Tall Male Corper & A Short Female Corper: "When Goliath Finally Meets David" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Female Student's Love Letter To A Male Corper In Kaduna (Photo) by flexs(m): 7:05am On Sep 26, 2018
I know some people must have copied the name to search for it in Facebook.happy searching.
Re: Female Student's Love Letter To A Male Corper In Kaduna (Photo) by Westaslave2(f): 8:02am On Sep 26, 2018
NIGHTMARE0O7:

I dnt bliv this.
Because I kno both of u were enemies.
hahaha...she offended me gr8ly b4
Re: Female Student's Love Letter To A Male Corper In Kaduna (Photo) by NIGHTMARE0O7: 9:12am On Sep 26, 2018
Westaslave2:
hahaha...she offended me gr8ly b4

Hmm, I'm suspecting something .
Re: Female Student's Love Letter To A Male Corper In Kaduna (Photo) by Johilo(m): 9:54am On Sep 26, 2018
primeFestus:
Instead of blaming the girl I'll prefer to shoot in the head the guy that posted the letter without covering the poor girls name.

It shows you n your Jide are proud idiots who take this for a joke.

IT COULD BE YOUR KID SISTER TOMORROW!
yes.. I like d way u tink....

1 Like

Re: Female Student's Love Letter To A Male Corper In Kaduna (Photo) by Nobody: 9:54am On Sep 26, 2018
Tapout:
It's normal In the north to find kids in classes way above their age. so the girl is probably not a kid (I'll say she's naive) ...
the guy should be careful the kind of play and joke that transpires in the classroom, cos she mentioned that in the letter.

but how do we ascertain the authenticity of this letter...copper jide may just be seeking for cheap attention...besides, all the guys i know bearing jide are very mischievous, deceitful & cunning. cheesy

I believe Jide’s experience. It has happened to me on 2 different occasions when I was tutoring in Lagos. Those girls might be young, but their eyes don open
Re: Female Student's Love Letter To A Male Corper In Kaduna (Photo) by YMBBA: 10:11am On Sep 26, 2018
CsRockefeller:
Going tru such currently in jos.

This student is just in Ss2 and really likes me, she even wants to come to my place.

I have proposed in my heart not to do anything stupid, she is my student and i have duty of care to ensure she turns out right.

We go home together everyday after school, but I try to draw the line, I hope nothing happens before my p.o.p.

Can't imagine having my first sex with an underage and a student, that will be so terrible.
“...Keep thyself pure"
You've got so much to loose if you fall for it.

2 Likes

Re: Female Student's Love Letter To A Male Corper In Kaduna (Photo) by YMBBA: 10:23am On Sep 26, 2018
Always weigh the consequences of your actions and reactions.
Re: Female Student's Love Letter To A Male Corper In Kaduna (Photo) by Collins87: 10:28am On Sep 26, 2018
Jide's problems have finally arrived. Welcome, Jide's problems.
Re: Female Student's Love Letter To A Male Corper In Kaduna (Photo) by Phalumy(m): 1:16pm On Sep 26, 2018
During my Service year in Awka South, Anambra State, I was posted to a Secondary school where I took SS1 & 3 Physics and most of the girls were admiring me but I made up my mind right before Service not to have any business with them as doing that would make them not have much respect for me. I served in the school without toasting any girl, am out of Service now and anytime they call or chat me up, most of them ask how my wife is. I would just laugh and tell them am single, some don't still believe this saying that they will find it very difficult to believe cos of the way I used to present my self while in Service.
It's always good to be responsible, I used to take them as my younger ones so I never had any negative intention on them amidst the temptations and admirations from them......
It's left for the Corper to decide on what to do.........

3 Likes

Re: Female Student's Love Letter To A Male Corper In Kaduna (Photo) by Isreal97(m): 1:55pm On Sep 26, 2018
Groovenaija360:
cheesy cheesy Afonja girls always getting spoit from childhood

abubakar aishat, does it look like a y0ruba name?
Re: Female Student's Love Letter To A Male Corper In Kaduna (Photo) by Groovenaija360(m): 2:00pm On Sep 26, 2018
Isreal97:

abubakar aishat, does it look like a y0ruba name?

Dont tell me you are blind na

Can't you see Afonja in that namecheesy
Re: Female Student's Love Letter To A Male Corper In Kaduna (Photo) by rickleye: 7:36pm On Sep 26, 2018
The dude should have blacked out the sender's name before posting the letter now. And be careful on repudiating her advances.
Re: Female Student's Love Letter To A Male Corper In Kaduna (Photo) by Westaslave2(f): 8:04pm On Sep 26, 2018
NIGHTMARE0O7:

Hmm, I'm suspecting something .
tell me swtie wats d problm
Re: Female Student's Love Letter To A Male Corper In Kaduna (Photo) by NIGHTMAREOO7: 12:33am On Sep 27, 2018
Westaslave2:

Hm, I will call u 2marro smiley
Re: Female Student's Love Letter To A Male Corper In Kaduna (Photo) by Westaslave2(f): 1:10am On Sep 27, 2018
NIGHTMAREOO7:

Hm, I will call u 2marro smiley
ok
Re: Female Student's Love Letter To A Male Corper In Kaduna (Photo) by Mitchsin(f): 3:46am On Sep 28, 2018
patoski39:
hope u re nt underaged?? cos me likey
Lol,she's not
Re: Female Student's Love Letter To A Male Corper In Kaduna (Photo) by Mitchsin(f): 3:46am On Sep 28, 2018
FADIOZ:
mhen you fine
Thanks
Re: Female Student's Love Letter To A Male Corper In Kaduna (Photo) by Nobody: 6:25am On Sep 28, 2018
kiss kiss
Mitchsin:

Thanks
would really love to know the real person behind that cute smile...BTW what does it feel like to be born on the 14th of February... shocked shocked shocked
Re: Female Student's Love Letter To A Male Corper In Kaduna (Photo) by Lokoyen(m): 9:34am On Sep 28, 2018
Groovenaija360:

How does this change the true fact that Married Tiwa was lashed by Wizkid?

How does this change the fact that u still lack sense of good reasonings?
Re: Female Student's Love Letter To A Male Corper In Kaduna (Photo) by fattprince(m): 9:56am On Sep 28, 2018
Mitchsin:

Thanks
pls you guys should leave this girl alone. I know she is fine she knows too. its already a fact so stop stating the obvious. I already feel am loosing her even before I get her.
Re: Female Student's Love Letter To A Male Corper In Kaduna (Photo) by fattprince(m): 9:58am On Sep 28, 2018
Mitchsin:

Thanks
sorry it wasn't you I wanted to quote.
Re: Female Student's Love Letter To A Male Corper In Kaduna (Photo) by Mitchsin(f): 11:52am On Sep 28, 2018
fattprince:

pls you guys should leave this girl alone. I know she is fine she knows too. its already a fact so stop stating the obvious. I already feel am loosing her even before I get her.

Lol,you ehn
Re: Female Student's Love Letter To A Male Corper In Kaduna (Photo) by Mitchsin(f): 11:52am On Sep 28, 2018
FADIOZ:
kiss kiss would really love to know the real person behind that cute smile...BTW what does it feel like to be born on the 14th of February... shocked shocked shocked

Goodmorning, it feels great smiley
Re: Female Student's Love Letter To A Male Corper In Kaduna (Photo) by Mitchsin(f): 11:53am On Sep 28, 2018
fattprince:

sorry it wasn't you I wanted to quote.

No problem
Re: Female Student's Love Letter To A Male Corper In Kaduna (Photo) by Nobody: 11:56am On Sep 28, 2018
Mitchsin:

Goodmorning, it feels great smiley
am Feb 29th
Re: Female Student's Love Letter To A Male Corper In Kaduna (Photo) by Mitchsin(f): 1:15pm On Sep 28, 2018
FADIOZ:
am Feb 29th

Awwn.. You would be fine wink
Re: Female Student's Love Letter To A Male Corper In Kaduna (Photo) by Nobody: 4:39pm On Sep 28, 2018
Mitchsin:
Lol,she's not
gud 2 hear.. check ur mail
Re: Female Student's Love Letter To A Male Corper In Kaduna (Photo) by Mitchsin(f): 10:34pm On Sep 28, 2018
patoski39:
gud 2 hear.. check ur mail

Already did
Re: Female Student's Love Letter To A Male Corper In Kaduna (Photo) by NIGHTMARE0O7: 8:22am On Oct 09, 2018
Westaslave2:

Ur number doesn't go anymore

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Picture Of Youth Corper With "Killer Curves" / NYSC Batch A 2018 Printing Of Call Up Letter. / Hilarious: The Youngest Corper In Nigeria... [ Pic]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.