Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,070 members, 7,818,197 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 10:05 AM

Female Student's Love Letter To A Male Corper In Kaduna (Photo) - NYSC (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / Female Student's Love Letter To A Male Corper In Kaduna (Photo) (81555 Views)

Female Corper Sexually Harasses Male Corper At Lagos NYSC Camp, Touches His Dick / Male Corper Slumps And Dies In Lagos (Photos) / Tall Male Corper & A Short Female Corper: "When Goliath Finally Meets David" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Female Student's Love Letter To A Male Corper In Kaduna (Photo) by Onlinealaba(m): 9:09pm On Sep 25, 2018
EbolaParasite:

Corrected. Thank me later. This is Nigeria not America please.

bros that's what we call it here ..maybe u schooled in the village tongue
Re: Female Student's Love Letter To A Male Corper In Kaduna (Photo) by Henri8: 9:10pm On Sep 25, 2018
Brother Jide, knack am akpako.
Life is short. Chop clean mouth.
Re: Female Student's Love Letter To A Male Corper In Kaduna (Photo) by Dami12345: 9:11pm On Sep 25, 2018
Mbaebieb2r:
I honestly don't see anything wrong with the letter, she only spoke her mind. Emotions are not be hidden. So it's left for the corper Jide to know what to do with the girl feelings. Left for him to accept or decline the girl proposal. Love is a beautiful thing it doesn't matter the age,level or class

I actually love the letter, this day's I think back and I realised that I only felt true love when I was younger.
I cherish those memories, hence its beautiful to see something as pure and unadulterated as this. embarassed
Re: Female Student's Love Letter To A Male Corper In Kaduna (Photo) by BrokenCock: 9:18pm On Sep 25, 2018
NIGHTMARE0O7:

shocked..
Really..
Are u a military?

No I am! I cannor die for this fake CUNTry
Re: Female Student's Love Letter To A Male Corper In Kaduna (Photo) by icogb: 9:21pm On Sep 25, 2018
sexdoll:
please repppply her o!
I always feel pity for women when they fall in love.
Lol! Dear....
Re: Female Student's Love Letter To A Male Corper In Kaduna (Photo) by NIGHTMARE0O7: 9:36pm On Sep 25, 2018
BrokenCock:

No I am! I cannor die for this fake CUNTry

grin, sure bro!.
But u stay in north
Re: Female Student's Love Letter To A Male Corper In Kaduna (Photo) by Westaslave2(f): 9:41pm On Sep 25, 2018
NIGHTMARE0O7:

Husbandsnatcha undecided
How did u know?
I have told u need to talk to u privately.
But u are falling my hand
she is my friend ! Tight friend back den in school i introduced her here
Re: Female Student's Love Letter To A Male Corper In Kaduna (Photo) by Westaslave2(f): 9:42pm On Sep 25, 2018
Yankee101:

Which Anambra? The one with the dusty red roads eaten by erosion or another?
I don't want to tell you about educational contracts I handled for Anambra in order not to reveal my identity but maybe say Enugu but definitely not Anambra where boys prefer apprenticeship in dirty Onitsha stalls than going to school.

Please besides private institutions like Madonna and Regina Pacis what else do you wanna talk about educationally?
afonja aturu
Re: Female Student's Love Letter To A Male Corper In Kaduna (Photo) by Yankee101: 9:49pm On Sep 25, 2018
Westaslave2:
afonja aturu

When dumb people can't make a point they insult
Re: Female Student's Love Letter To A Male Corper In Kaduna (Photo) by BrokenCock: 9:54pm On Sep 25, 2018
NIGHTMARE0O7:

grin, sure bro!.
But u stay in north

Yeah, kaduna north to be prescise

1 Like

Re: Female Student's Love Letter To A Male Corper In Kaduna (Photo) by Nobody: 9:58pm On Sep 25, 2018
Mitchsin:

Thanks cheesy
hope u re nt underaged?? cos me likey
Re: Female Student's Love Letter To A Male Corper In Kaduna (Photo) by kunkelhanspeter(m): 9:59pm On Sep 25, 2018
FADIOZ:
mhen you fine

No be small
Dem dey do hookup here?
Re: Female Student's Love Letter To A Male Corper In Kaduna (Photo) by Westaslave2(f): 10:01pm On Sep 25, 2018
Yankee101:

When dumb people can't make a point they insult
i go soon get ur time
Re: Female Student's Love Letter To A Male Corper In Kaduna (Photo) by id4sho(m): 10:02pm On Sep 25, 2018
dlaw70:
Those of u saying this letter is fabricated i just laugh.
I happen to serve in Govt Girls College Bokkos,plateau state.my brothers and sisters,there was no day i didn't receive atlist two love letters from d students.truth be told,majority of d students,Hausa,fulanies,Tivs,Biron and Angas are beauty to behold and some of them where even above 20yrold but still in secondary.there were some that were my mates sef.
What i did was that,i turned down d immature ones and serviced the ones from 20 upward.
I advise parents not to send their daughters to a purely girls school.chikena!
Guy wey sabi, no mind all this boy's. lying upandan .i sample dem tire for Jos

1 Like

Re: Female Student's Love Letter To A Male Corper In Kaduna (Photo) by Janthony: 10:07pm On Sep 25, 2018
Groovenaija360:

Lol E Pain am

Married Tiwa Savage bleeping small Wizkid

Without any atom of shame.

Afonja girls are well known for their cheap bleep holes all over the world

You called a 28yrs old man small boy?
Re: Female Student's Love Letter To A Male Corper In Kaduna (Photo) by husbandsnatcha(f): 10:12pm On Sep 25, 2018
Westaslave2:
yes o
Re: Female Student's Love Letter To A Male Corper In Kaduna (Photo) by tomdon(m): 10:20pm On Sep 25, 2018
hemartins:
Being a Male teacher is not easy o.
All these teenage female student with undiluted hormones.
Just be careful because Reputation supersedes pleasure.

Undiluted cheesy cheesy
Re: Female Student's Love Letter To A Male Corper In Kaduna (Photo) by Azam101: 10:38pm On Sep 25, 2018
There is no crime in expression of feelings!
Re: Female Student's Love Letter To A Male Corper In Kaduna (Photo) by Tonybelief(m): 10:48pm On Sep 25, 2018
Not flabbergasted!!!...... it's the end time.
Re: Female Student's Love Letter To A Male Corper In Kaduna (Photo) by Nature8(m): 11:05pm On Sep 25, 2018
Ayodele70:
A secondary school girl confidently wrote a love letter and sent to her NYSC teacher, Corper Jide.

She expressed her love for him and sold herself to him in the letter. See below...

https://www.amagitesblog.com/2018/09/check-out-the-love-letter-a-student-sent-to-a-male-corps-member.html

Hmm, interesting...
Re: Female Student's Love Letter To A Male Corper In Kaduna (Photo) by Westaslave2(f): 11:12pm On Sep 25, 2018
NIGHTMARE0O7:

Husbandsnatcha undecided
How did u know?
I have told u need to talk to u privately.
But u are falling my hand
hahahah
Re: Female Student's Love Letter To A Male Corper In Kaduna (Photo) by Small080(m): 11:23pm On Sep 25, 2018
He should seat her down and talk to her like a little sister..... The girl is too small for what she is doing, that's totally nonsense
Re: Female Student's Love Letter To A Male Corper In Kaduna (Photo) by EbolaParasite: 11:24pm On Sep 25, 2018
Onlinealaba:

bros that's what we call it here ..maybe u schooled in the village tongue

Yes i schooled in the village. My village education taught me well. It is secondary school in Nigeria, not High school. Enough with the famzing. Americans don't call their SS1-SS3 senior secondary school so why are you attaching yourself to them. It is secondary school in Nigeria unless you schooled in America. It is not up for discussion, it's what the foooork it is. PERIOD.
Re: Female Student's Love Letter To A Male Corper In Kaduna (Photo) by jidobaba(m): 1:05am On Sep 26, 2018
Ohh Aisha. You play too much.
Re: Female Student's Love Letter To A Male Corper In Kaduna (Photo) by NIGHTMARE0O7: 1:34am On Sep 26, 2018
Westaslave2:

I dnt bliv this.
Because I kno both of u were enemies.
Re: Female Student's Love Letter To A Male Corper In Kaduna (Photo) by naijajobx: 2:55am On Sep 26, 2018
hmm
Re: Female Student's Love Letter To A Male Corper In Kaduna (Photo) by femifalade55(m): 4:20am On Sep 26, 2018
Tolulopefinest:
Made me remember a Yoruba movie I watched on Africa Magic

CORPER JIDE grin

Like if you know the movie cool
That has unknown twins when serving, later discovered when he was on throne (king)!
Re: Female Student's Love Letter To A Male Corper In Kaduna (Photo) by fkj950ax(m): 6:14am On Sep 26, 2018
Corper Just

#MeToo be coming after you in 20 years. Ask Kavanaugh
Re: Female Student's Love Letter To A Male Corper In Kaduna (Photo) by stephenolamide(m): 6:46am On Sep 26, 2018
Kraze dey your head
Re: Female Student's Love Letter To A Male Corper In Kaduna (Photo) by Fourwinds: 6:48am On Sep 26, 2018
grin grin grin grin grin
mary42k2:
Na dem dey rush u
Re: Female Student's Love Letter To A Male Corper In Kaduna (Photo) by McBenedict(f): 6:53am On Sep 26, 2018
Dis one na gbege o. Corpers b careful more especially wit dis Hausa and Muslim gals
Re: Female Student's Love Letter To A Male Corper In Kaduna (Photo) by flexs(m): 7:05am On Sep 26, 2018
I know some people must have copied the name to search for it in Facebook.happy searching[font=Lucida Sans Unicode][/font]

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Picture Of Youth Corper With "Killer Curves" / NYSC Batch A 2018 Printing Of Call Up Letter. / Hilarious: The Youngest Corper In Nigeria... [ Pic]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.