Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,221 members, 7,815,270 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 10:00 AM

Lady Cries As Her Boyfriend Unable To Find Ring After Kneeling To Propose To Her - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Lady Cries As Her Boyfriend Unable To Find Ring After Kneeling To Propose To Her (3953 Views)

Lady Cries As Man Introduces Her To His Family, Ends Up Marrying Another Lady / Lady Cries As Her Husband Gifts Her An SUV On Her Birthday (Video) / Nigerian Guy Fakes Being Unable To Pay Bill To Propose To His Girlfriend!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lady Cries As Her Boyfriend Unable To Find Ring After Kneeling To Propose To Her by Exponental(m): 1:57am On Sep 26, 2018
That's why I don't like Public display of affection. Now, it turns out to be public display of disgrace.
Re: Lady Cries As Her Boyfriend Unable To Find Ring After Kneeling To Propose To Her by Bhorbymills1990: 6:29am On Sep 26, 2018
pawshjai:
lmao...i don laff tire
dis is what happens wen u cant kip ur life private

whatsup wit dis public proposal sef?
am sure its onli that hurtful nd shes crying bcus they are alredy too many eyes expectin to see the ring cum out.

lol
next tym my brother..make it private

Am here my wife ... wen do u want me to.come and propose?

dear future hubby
hope u can hear me
weda u hv my ring or not
make it romanticaly private pls..privacy x bae
Re: Lady Cries As Her Boyfriend Unable To Find Ring After Kneeling To Propose To Her by UfuomaUN(m): 7:14am On Sep 26, 2018
No big deal! she should have just taken his hand, kissed him, said yes and hugged him. Now she's destroyed that guys confidence.
Re: Lady Cries As Her Boyfriend Unable To Find Ring After Kneeling To Propose To Her by Mankosi: 10:24am On Sep 26, 2018
That guy is the most stupid guy I have ever seen so far. Not just because he couldn't find the ring but why is he kneeling down trying to beg sb that have already turned her back on him and was her way out?, I mean it looks childish. ...and How on earth did he forget a ring for the proposal. That's absurd mehn. He deserves a dirty slap, and the girl would have said yes but she just got embarrassed with the whole thing. It's a pity. I am sure the guy won't try such public display of proposal next time.
Re: Lady Cries As Her Boyfriend Unable To Find Ring After Kneeling To Propose To Her by Mankosi: 10:26am On Sep 26, 2018
Exponental:
That's why I don't like Public display of affection. Now, it turns out to be public display of disgrace.
I am telling u. It would have been managed if it was done in a midst of one or two friends.

1 Like

Re: Lady Cries As Her Boyfriend Unable To Find Ring After Kneeling To Propose To Her by dmola(m): 11:21am On Sep 26, 2018
pawshjai:
lmao...i don laff tire
dis is what happens wen u cant kip ur life private

whatsup wit dis public proposal sef?
am sure its onli that hurtful nd shes crying bcus they are alredy too many eyes expectin to see the ring cum out.

lol
next tym my brother..make it private

dear future hubby
hope u can hear me
weda u hv my ring or not
make it romanticaly private pls..privacy x bae

hi
Re: Lady Cries As Her Boyfriend Unable To Find Ring After Kneeling To Propose To Her by Morbeta11(m): 12:27pm On Sep 26, 2018
Four (4)words: Village people at work.... grin

Re: Lady Cries As Her Boyfriend Unable To Find Ring After Kneeling To Propose To Her by pawshjai(f): 7:55pm On Sep 26, 2018
DanDeeBoss:

Same here.... Even to eat in wedding ooo na problem... Sha maybe I will get over it...grin
lolz.reali?
ok thats being extremely shy
Re: Lady Cries As Her Boyfriend Unable To Find Ring After Kneeling To Propose To Her by pawshjai(f): 7:57pm On Sep 26, 2018
LordShiva97:

Noted. I will do it in a private romantic Caribbean beach.
smilex..sighted
Re: Lady Cries As Her Boyfriend Unable To Find Ring After Kneeling To Propose To Her by pawshjai(f): 7:57pm On Sep 26, 2018
dmola:

hi
hi
Re: Lady Cries As Her Boyfriend Unable To Find Ring After Kneeling To Propose To Her by Raalsalghul: 8:32pm On Sep 26, 2018
Why is he kneeling down angry angry
Re: Lady Cries As Her Boyfriend Unable To Find Ring After Kneeling To Propose To Her by Nobody: 8:48pm On Sep 26, 2018
ritylove:
I See No Reason Why She Should Cry Or Feel Ashamed It Was Never Intended

Left To Me I Would Just Joke offer It,And Say Yes Like The Ring Is Visible To Only Me And My Boo....I Cant Leave Him in Such Embarrassing Moment Alone

Rather Than Running Away From The Scene With Tears She Just Embarrassed Herself And Her Boyfriend Even More...
so analytical??

Re: Lady Cries As Her Boyfriend Unable To Find Ring After Kneeling To Propose To Her by DanDeeBoss(m): 6:42am On Sep 27, 2018
pawshjai:
lolz.reali?
ok thats being extremely shy
Lolzzzz... Sha I am working on it...
Re: Lady Cries As Her Boyfriend Unable To Find Ring After Kneeling To Propose To Her by dmola(m): 6:43am On Sep 27, 2018
pawshjai:
hi

good morning hope u don't mind if I chat u up privately kinda appreciate the look thou.am ola by name
Re: Lady Cries As Her Boyfriend Unable To Find Ring After Kneeling To Propose To Her by dmola(m): 9:11pm On Sep 27, 2018
pawshjai:
hi
hwas ur day ?
Re: Lady Cries As Her Boyfriend Unable To Find Ring After Kneeling To Propose To Her by Nobody: 9:41pm On Sep 27, 2018
And the mumu guy just knelt down there like some kid serving punishment in school. Mumu.

If I was that girl I'll never marry the dunce. Na dia type dey misplace their salary on their way home.

(1) (2) (Reply)

I Played Too Much. Now I Destroyed My Life / The Church Sekxta.pe: Pastor Wilson Eating The Pussy Of A Woman- FULL VIDEO / See How Am Celebrating My Christmas Today(pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.