Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,848 members, 7,813,864 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 08:11 PM

Nigerian Guy Fakes Being Unable To Pay Bill To Propose To His Girlfriend!! - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Nigerian Guy Fakes Being Unable To Pay Bill To Propose To His Girlfriend!! (42026 Views)

Man Fakes Being Thief Assaulted By His Friend To Propose To His Girlfriend-Video / Man Fakes Being Deaf For 62 Years To Avoid Listening To Wife (picture) / Man Fakes His Arrest With Police To Propose To His Girlfriend (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nigerian Guy Fakes Being Unable To Pay Bill To Propose To His Girlfriend!! by hugelyendowed: 12:04am On Mar 05, 2019
Here is the moment a Nigerian guy faked being unable to pay bill to propose to his girlfriend!

As the dramatic 'embarrassment' was unfolding, he knelt down and brought out a ring and proposed to the beautiful young lady.

The lady was obviously shocked and embarrassed!

Watch the video here

Ladies, if a guy did this to you, how would you react?

Source: http://www.thefamousnaija.com/2019/03/man-fakes-being-unable-to-pay-bill-to.html?m=1

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Guy Fakes Being Unable To Pay Bill To Propose To His Girlfriend!! by hugelyendowed: 12:04am On Mar 05, 2019
Watch the video HERE

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Guy Fakes Being Unable To Pay Bill To Propose To His Girlfriend!! by Jenniferblog(f): 12:17am On Mar 05, 2019
Re: Nigerian Guy Fakes Being Unable To Pay Bill To Propose To His Girlfriend!! by UyaiIncomparabl(f): 12:43am On Mar 05, 2019
Too much stress and drama just for a proposal?

Trivialities controls the media these days.

79 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Nigerian Guy Fakes Being Unable To Pay Bill To Propose To His Girlfriend!! by donstan18: 12:43am On Mar 05, 2019
Engagement is nothing but a temporal subscription for free browsing.

157 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Nigerian Guy Fakes Being Unable To Pay Bill To Propose To His Girlfriend!! by BarrElChapo(m): 1:39am On Mar 05, 2019
T
Re: Nigerian Guy Fakes Being Unable To Pay Bill To Propose To His Girlfriend!! by BarrElChapo(m): 1:39am On Mar 05, 2019
donstan18:

Haha

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nigerian Guy Fakes Being Unable To Pay Bill To Propose To His Girlfriend!! by CAPSLOCKED: 5:57am On Mar 05, 2019
UyaiIncomparabl:

AFTER THIS FOOLERY NOBODY WILL TAKE HIM SERIOUSLY IN THE MARRIAGE.
undecided

17 Likes

Re: Nigerian Guy Fakes Being Unable To Pay Bill To Propose To His Girlfriend!! by morikee: 11:59am On Mar 05, 2019
Wow
Re: Nigerian Guy Fakes Being Unable To Pay Bill To Propose To His Girlfriend!! by Nobody: 12:00pm On Mar 05, 2019
Nothing person no go see.
Re: Nigerian Guy Fakes Being Unable To Pay Bill To Propose To His Girlfriend!! by jesvic91(m): 12:01pm On Mar 05, 2019
My fellow nairalanders join me in frying water

5 Likes

Re: Nigerian Guy Fakes Being Unable To Pay Bill To Propose To His Girlfriend!! by molybdenum0012: 12:01pm On Mar 05, 2019
What kind of proposal is this? The lady would be relieved afterward.

Is your child struggling with school work? Do you need a personalized tutor to help improve your grade in school?

Check my signature below and book a tutor anywhere in Nigeria.
Re: Nigerian Guy Fakes Being Unable To Pay Bill To Propose To His Girlfriend!! by BLUEJAYY: 12:01pm On Mar 05, 2019
UyaiIncomparabl:

control*

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Guy Fakes Being Unable To Pay Bill To Propose To His Girlfriend!! by Dottore: 12:01pm On Mar 05, 2019
Ok
Re: Nigerian Guy Fakes Being Unable To Pay Bill To Propose To His Girlfriend!! by Offpoint1: 12:01pm On Mar 05, 2019
Guys of nowadays are disgrace to our forefathers and African culture.
How silly is it for a man to go on his knee begging a woman to take her responsibilities for life.

No wonder all marriages from the year 2000 till date are disasters and disgrace.

6 Likes

Re: Nigerian Guy Fakes Being Unable To Pay Bill To Propose To His Girlfriend!! by princegeo(m): 12:01pm On Mar 05, 2019
I no fit try am
If u no go marry forget am
After proposal another guy go dy Bleep u for back rubbish
If it's not the ring for church forget biko

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Guy Fakes Being Unable To Pay Bill To Propose To His Girlfriend!! by Khd95(m): 12:02pm On Mar 05, 2019
hotshot_kris said it all

The guy na mugu,better one...me i will be tossing the ring to my partner while sitting in my room like "catch ode,abi u no wan marry me" grin grin

12 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Nigerian Guy Fakes Being Unable To Pay Bill To Propose To His Girlfriend!! by UyaiIncomparabl(f): 12:02pm On Mar 05, 2019
BLUEJAYY:
control*

undecided
Re: Nigerian Guy Fakes Being Unable To Pay Bill To Propose To His Girlfriend!! by ajalawole(m): 12:02pm On Mar 05, 2019
let me also try this slut with !y bae
Re: Nigerian Guy Fakes Being Unable To Pay Bill To Propose To His Girlfriend!! by 2blessed01(m): 12:02pm On Mar 05, 2019
...Naija And Rubbish Nonsense B Lyk Yam And Beans...
Re: Nigerian Guy Fakes Being Unable To Pay Bill To Propose To His Girlfriend!! by INTEGRITYA1(m): 12:02pm On Mar 05, 2019
Best of luck
Re: Nigerian Guy Fakes Being Unable To Pay Bill To Propose To His Girlfriend!! by HaryoBamex(m): 12:03pm On Mar 05, 2019
The guy use style bring her out
Re: Nigerian Guy Fakes Being Unable To Pay Bill To Propose To His Girlfriend!! by Cyclops10: 12:04pm On Mar 05, 2019
donstan18:
r Kedu ife na eme gi
Re: Nigerian Guy Fakes Being Unable To Pay Bill To Propose To His Girlfriend!! by Eavy(m): 12:05pm On Mar 05, 2019
He should have waited for the storm to calm and see what will be her final reaction to his inability to pay the bills.

5 Likes

Re: Nigerian Guy Fakes Being Unable To Pay Bill To Propose To His Girlfriend!! by Cyclops10: 12:05pm On Mar 05, 2019
Satan66:
Afonjas
Always looking for anyway to avoid paying money.
He only did this with the intent of hopefully not being forced to pay.
Typical afonja
Now this is Trolling
Re: Nigerian Guy Fakes Being Unable To Pay Bill To Propose To His Girlfriend!! by BlackfireX: 12:05pm On Mar 05, 2019
Mumu...

What if on the process of bringing out the ring, you forgot it at home....

Walahi your beating go pass soldier own

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Guy Fakes Being Unable To Pay Bill To Propose To His Girlfriend!! by Innoxxacs: 12:06pm On Mar 05, 2019
una see as some people IQ low reach? "The lady was embarrassed" what if she no com gree after the whole stupendous show of stoopedity

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

He Wants To Date, But He Doesn't Like My Son. / Fan Confesses To Masturbating To Maheeda's Nude Pictures / Amazon Was Caught Selling Gagged Sex Doll

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.