Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,815 members, 7,817,363 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 10:59 AM

NÄKED: Look At My Näked Body — To Be Deleted Soon [Picture] - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / NÄKED: Look At My Näked Body — To Be Deleted Soon [Picture] (16959 Views)

Inside The Room — To Be Deleted Soon [Picture] / TELL ME What Is Better Than This...To Be Deleted Soon [Picture] / VAGINA: Look At The Vagina I Drew — To Be Deleted Soon [Picture] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: NÄKED: Look At My Näked Body — To Be Deleted Soon [Picture] by iLegendd(m): 6:38pm On Sep 25, 2018
Tamarapetty:
Yam and goatmeat peppesoup, shey u'll eat?
Of course. I love goat meat. If you cook he-geat, the one with the best aroma, I'll finished all the plates. In fact, even if you put rat poison inside, as long as there is goat meat inside, I'll eat it. Yam, I like it, but not as much as I love nwamkpi.

Do you know how to cook? I heard you only know how to cook indomie. Defend yourself.
Re: NÄKED: Look At My Näked Body — To Be Deleted Soon [Picture] by Tamarapetty(f): 6:58pm On Sep 25, 2018
iLegendd:
Of course. I love goat meat. If you cook he-geat, the one with the best aroma, I'll finished all the plates. In fact, even if you put rat poison inside, as long as there is goat meat inside, I'll eat it. Yam, I like it, but not as much as I love nwamkpi.

Do you know how to cook? I heard you only know how to cook indomie. Defend yourself.
Lol, i know how to cook very well. Where did u hear it from?? What's nwaAmaikpe abi na nwamkpi?
Re: NÄKED: Look At My Näked Body — To Be Deleted Soon [Picture] by ritylove(f): 7:13pm On Sep 25, 2018
Where is the naked body, i see nothing here undecided

1 Like 1 Share

Re: NÄKED: Look At My Näked Body — To Be Deleted Soon [Picture] by grateful236(m): 7:23pm On Sep 25, 2018
BRavo just BRavo ilegendd. You're an alpha male to the core. I just got motivated cuz I'm a skinny guy sef like very skinny. And you're correct about the Nigerian mentality of skinny and chubby. What have they not called me. I've suffered sha but like you said. It will only make you stronger. Mehn... This thing no easy. To carry girl up sef na war. Abeg help me transform. I hear say yoghurt and raw egg dey help?

2 Likes

Re: NÄKED: Look At My Näked Body — To Be Deleted Soon [Picture] by iLegendd(m): 9:36pm On Sep 25, 2018
grateful236:
This thing no easy. To carry girl up sef na war. Abeg help me transform. I hear say yoghurt and raw egg dey help?
It's exercise. You need a have a mentor. Someone who will be there face to face. For me, I had a bunch of black guys and white guys who were there for me, but I still used YouTube to stay ahead of them.

Yes, yogurt and egg are cool because it's protein and lots of calories which you'll burn during your exercise. For me, I didn't take anything. My determination was BIGGER than any supplement. It was a do or die affair. I had not choice than to just do it.

Nowadays, team work is the fastest way to succeeding in anything you do in this world. If you do it alone, you may run out of motivation and give up.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: NÄKED: Look At My Näked Body — To Be Deleted Soon [Picture] by iLegendd(m): 9:39pm On Sep 25, 2018
Tamarapetty:
Lol, i know how to cook very well. Where did u hear it from?? What's nwa.Amaikpe abi na nwamkpi?
From the right source. Sahara Reporter. No. It's the name of a goat. I was trying to call it in Igbo, but I don't know if the spelling correct. Anyway, cook and keep for me. I'll cum to your house tomorrow.
Re: NÄKED: Look At My Näked Body — To Be Deleted Soon [Picture] by iLegendd(m): 9:43pm On Sep 25, 2018
ritylove:

Re: NÄKED: Look At My Näked Body — To Be Deleted Soon [Picture] by ritylove(f): 9:49pm On Sep 25, 2018
[quote author=iLegendd post=71527076][/quote]post it joor grin
Re: NÄKED: Look At My Näked Body — To Be Deleted Soon [Picture] by iLegendd(m): 9:49pm On Sep 25, 2018
ritylove:
I know your naughty plan. You want to see what is bigger than you. It won't work.

1 Like

Re: NÄKED: Look At My Näked Body — To Be Deleted Soon [Picture] by ritylove(f): 9:50pm On Sep 25, 2018
iLegendd:
I know your naughty plan. You want to see what is bigger than you. It won't work.
his scared undecided
Re: NÄKED: Look At My Näked Body — To Be Deleted Soon [Picture] by iLegendd(m): 9:51pm On Sep 25, 2018
ritylove:
post it joor grin
I don't want you to become wet.
Re: NÄKED: Look At My Näked Body — To Be Deleted Soon [Picture] by iLegendd(m): 9:53pm On Sep 25, 2018
ritylove:
his scared undecided
This is not mine, but take a look at this. Can you handle that? To be deleted soon.
Re: NÄKED: Look At My Näked Body — To Be Deleted Soon [Picture] by Olifiz(m): 9:53pm On Sep 25, 2018
iLegendd:
The reason it's expensive is because it's of quality. We don't rush things like all these tra.madol generation. Everything is huge and natural and can as long as you want. tongue

If you try once, trust me, you'll go into robbery to steal money for more rounds. cheesy

What did you cook tonight?

So all this talk na to beg tamarapretty for food. Odiegwu
Re: NÄKED: Look At My Näked Body — To Be Deleted Soon [Picture] by ritylove(f): 9:56pm On Sep 25, 2018
iLegendd:
This is not mine, but take a look at this. Can you handle that? To be deleted soon.
jesus am out of this thread
Re: NÄKED: Look At My Näked Body — To Be Deleted Soon [Picture] by grateful236(m): 9:57pm On Sep 25, 2018
iLegendd:
It's exercise. You need a have a mentor. Someone who will be there face to face. For me, I had a bunch of black guys and white guys who were there for me, but I still used YouTube to stay ahead of them.

Yes, yogurt and egg are cool because it's protein and lots of calories which you'll burn during your exercise. For me, I didn't take anything. My determination was BIGGER than any supplement. It was a do or die affair. I had not choice than to just do it.

Nowadays, team work is the fastest way to succeeding in anything you do in this world. If you do it alone, you may run out of motivation and give up.

Hmmm. Thanks a lot
Re: NÄKED: Look At My Näked Body — To Be Deleted Soon [Picture] by iLegendd(m): 9:58pm On Sep 25, 2018
ritylove:
jesus am out of this thread
Lie lie baby. She has already downloaded it. Can you handle it? Yes or no? Answer.
Re: NÄKED: Look At My Näked Body — To Be Deleted Soon [Picture] by iLegendd(m): 10:01pm On Sep 25, 2018
Olifiz:

So all this talk na to beg tamarapretty for food. Odiegwu
Haha. Na Buhari cause am.

1 Like

Re: NÄKED: Look At My Näked Body — To Be Deleted Soon [Picture] by blessedvisky(m): 4:31am On Sep 26, 2018
I bet if I follow this guy's post long enough, I'll get 80% of all the materials in his books for free grin

To be deleted soon angry

1 Like 1 Share

Re: NÄKED: Look At My Näked Body — To Be Deleted Soon [Picture] by Nobody: 11:45am On Sep 26, 2018
blessedvisky:
I bet if I follow this guy's post long enough, I'll get 80% of all the materials in his books for free grin

To be deleted soon angry
You can get up to 40%, not 80%.
Re: NÄKED: Look At My Näked Body — To Be Deleted Soon [Picture] by Eberechi24(f): 12:40pm On Sep 26, 2018
iLegendd:
Repost abeg, I can't miss this one jare
Re: NÄKED: Look At My Näked Body — To Be Deleted Soon [Picture] by Tinalex(f): 3:29pm On Sep 26, 2018
I came to checkout your dick...was dissapointed angry naked body without dick is that one a naked body? angry angry angry
Re: NÄKED: Look At My Näked Body — To Be Deleted Soon [Picture] by iLegendd(m): 5:53pm On Sep 26, 2018
Eberechi24:

Repost abeg, I can't miss this one jare
Naughty girl.

Re: NÄKED: Look At My Näked Body — To Be Deleted Soon [Picture] by iLegendd(m): 5:54pm On Sep 26, 2018
Tinalex:
I came to checkout your dick...was dissapointed angry naked body without dick is that one a naked body? angry angry angry
There is no need seeing what you can't handle. Only the tip, you'll start crying... I know you.

1 Like

Re: NÄKED: Look At My Näked Body — To Be Deleted Soon [Picture] by Eberechi24(f): 12:41am On Sep 27, 2018
iLegendd:
Naughty girl.
What is Naughty? Naughty skills you said we should f**king get? well, I am building those skills, thanks for sharing the tips
Re: NÄKED: Look At My Näked Body — To Be Deleted Soon [Picture] by iLegendd(m): 6:10am On Sep 27, 2018
Eberechi24:

What is Naughty? Naughty skills you said we should f**king get? well, I am building those skills, thanks for sharing the tips
Glad you're practicing them. Keep it up. The benefits await you in the future.

1 Like

Re: NÄKED: Look At My Näked Body — To Be Deleted Soon [Picture] by Adasun(m): 7:07am On Sep 27, 2018
9ice build up legend.

I have been on dis gym stuff mehn. But i got 3 questions legend.

1) whenever i start my workout,my chest would pull out very big,my hands and shoulders would widen.

But during resting period,my body would deflate again.

2) they is gri8 improvement in my chest region but my hand's muscle arn't building 2 well.

Note: i only engage in curling and bench press and sometimes dead lift.

3) why do some girlfriends discourage gyming. I have chichat with some dude during work out and u will hear some guys go like dis

"i dey gym well before o,i u see my body eh, but my babe sey make i stop am"

tho those excuse shouldn't stop them frm gym but why do the gals discourage it?

One guy for their said na becos if u dey fu:ck them,they go wan die cheesy cheesy
Re: NÄKED: Look At My Näked Body — To Be Deleted Soon [Picture] by iLegendd(m): 7:23am On Sep 27, 2018
Adasun:

One guy for their said na becos if u dey fu:ck them,they go wan die cheesy cheesy
Lol. This one is funny, but true. I'll get back to you in some hours.
Re: NÄKED: Look At My Näked Body — To Be Deleted Soon [Picture] by iLegendd(m): 9:58am On Sep 27, 2018
Ada.sun :

1) whenever i start my workout,my chest would pull out very big,my hands and shoulders would widen.

But during resting period,my body would deflate again.

You're probably using cement dumbbell. It's not that cool. It disfigures more than it shapes. The real iron dumbbell is what makes it stay permanently. Also, it seems you're training the wrong muscles, using a bad enhancer, or steroid. Those things should be avoided. It also seems you're one of those who will exercise for 10 minutes, then rush to the mirror to see if you have added muscles or not. cry

Ada.sun :

2) they is gri8 improvement in my chest region but my hand's muscle arn't building 2 well.

Note: i only engage in curling and bench press and sometimes dead lift.

If so, you're not training your biceps and triceps. You're focused on your your chest only. Each exercise type has a particular muscle it trains.

One type of exercise can't train all the muscles at once. You need to know the part of the body any exercise you're doing trains.

Ada.sun:

3) why do some girlfriends discourage gyming. I have chichat with some dude during work out and u will hear some guys go like dis

"i dey gym well before o,i u see my body eh, but my babe sey make i stop am"

tho those excuse shouldn't stop them frm gym but why do the gals discourage it?

Those men who stopped because of women are weak men. Exercise is healthy. What is not healthy is trying to be more muscular than John Cena. It's not about the muscle, but your immune system being energized through exercise.

Most men focus solely on muscles and this is why some women don't like it when it's becoming too big. Moderation is key. Also, the more muscular a man becomes, the smaller his dick will look.

All these men who train their muscles hardly train the muscles of their pènises. They forget the dick needs to carry dumbbell the same the the hands are carrying.

About the reasons those guys gave, yes, they have a point, but the main reason is, it will make their man's dick look too small compared to his body.

This will make the woman feel her man has a small dick and she may end up cheating with a skinny guy whose dick appears big, but in truth, it's the same size with her boyfriend's dick. It's just an illusion.

So, women don't want men to overtrain their bodies and ignore their dicks. For someone like me, I train everywhere to make sure everything matches. If it doesn't match, a man will look disfigured.

So, how will you feel if your woman trains her ass to be extremely big, but ignores her breast to look small?

Re: NÄKED: Look At My Näked Body — To Be Deleted Soon [Picture] by Adasun(m): 5:25pm On Sep 27, 2018
iLegendd:
Lol. This one is funny, but true. I'll get back to you in some hours.
okay!
Re: NÄKED: Look At My Näked Body — To Be Deleted Soon [Picture] by Adasun(m): 5:42pm On Sep 27, 2018
iLegendd:

You're probably using cement dumbbell. It's not that cool. It disfigures more than it shapes. The real iron dumbbell is what makes it stay permanently. Also, it seems you're training the wrong muscles, using a bad enhancer, or steroid. Those things should be avoided. It also seems you're one of those who will exercise for 10 minutes, then rush to the mirror to see if you have added muscles or not. cry

If so, you're not training your biceps and triceps. You're focused on your your chest only. Each exercise type has a particular muscle it trains.

One type of exercise can't train all the muscles at once. You need to know the part of the body any exercise you're doing trains.

Those men who stopped because of women are weak men. Exercise is healthy. What is not healthy is trying to be more muscular than John Cena. It's not about the muscle, but your immune system being energized through exercise.

Most men focus solely on muscles and this is why some women don't like it when it's becoming too big. Moderation is key. Also, the more muscular a man becomes, the smaller his dick will look.

All these men who train their muscles hardly train the muscles of their pènises. They forget the dick needs to carry dumbbell the same the the hands are carrying.

About the reasons those guys gave, yes, they have a point, but the main reason is, it will make their man's dick look too small compared to his body.

This will make the woman feel her man has a small dick and she may end up cheating with a skinny guy whose dick appears big, but in truth, it's the same size with her boyfriend's dick. It's just an illusion.

So, women don't want men to overtrain their bodies and ignore their dicks. For someone like me, I train everywhere to make sure everything matches. If it doesn't match, a man will look disfigured.

So, how will you feel if your woman trains her ass to be extremely big, but ignores her breast to look small?
u are right in ur first sentence,i use cement dumbell. But for enhancer,i don't take anything at all.

Then to da funny part, i don't to mirror watching after little work out o cheesy cheesy

i guess ur first point is da reason.

To answer number 2, i will visite google to see excercise for biceps and triceps. Tanks for dat.

To da last answer, nothing to say.
U truely study womanology grin grin

Tanks again!
Re: NÄKED: Look At My Näked Body — To Be Deleted Soon [Picture] by Adasun(m): 6:15pm On Sep 27, 2018
I also read dat no matter what u do,u can't make ur penis bigger.is dat true.?
Re: NÄKED: Look At My Näked Body — To Be Deleted Soon [Picture] by iLegendd(m): 6:53pm On Sep 27, 2018
Adasun:
I also read dat no matter what u do,u can't make ur penis bigger.is dat true.?
Ignore those oyibo people. If I hadn't gone though it, I would've also been among them. There is one thing about oyibo people and that is: when they try, but fail, they write a book or an article to tell the world it doesn't work.

Later on, this same oyibo man will try it again and it will work, then he will use a different author's name to write another book to tell the world it works.

To them, it's all a business to create content and make money.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Married Women That Apply Heavy Make-up And Dress Indecently. What For? / This Hausa Pre-wedding Picture Is Un-islamic, Depicts Sex / What Is The Craziest Thing You Ve Ever Done To A Woman Or Man

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 62
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.