Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,520 members, 7,816,265 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 08:30 AM

Guys, Name One Thing Ladies Do That Turns You Off But They Think It's A Turn-on - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Guys, Name One Thing Ladies Do That Turns You Off But They Think It's A Turn-on (4972 Views)

Guys, Name That Thing Women Wear Which You Don’t Like / Guys Name One Thing Ladies Do That They Think Turns You On But It's A Turn Off / Ladies Name One Thing Men Do That Turns You Off But They Think It's A Turn On (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Guys, Name One Thing Ladies Do That Turns You Off But They Think It's A Turn-on by iceboy4752(m): 7:58am On Sep 26, 2018
This is sequel to the trending post about ladies stating the turn-off things guys do that thinking it turns them on.
As a guy, one of my greatest turn-offs is a lady always expecting me to call her. Some don't even flash just to make sure you're still alive sef. Ladies usually believe this because they think the guy ought to call them always because he's a man.
What about you guys?
Ladies comman observe oo.
Cc: Lalasticlala

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Guys, Name One Thing Ladies Do That Turns You Off But They Think It's A Turn-on by Nobody: 8:05am On Sep 26, 2018
1. Wearing heavy make-up
2. Chewing gum and making that noise. angry

20 Likes 1 Share

Re: Guys, Name One Thing Ladies Do That Turns You Off But They Think It's A Turn-on by Flattino(m): 8:05am On Sep 26, 2018
Skimpy clothes turn me off .
I dislike it with passion! But these girls think otherwise . Always exposing their body up and down . Mtchwww

2 Likes

Re: Guys, Name One Thing Ladies Do That Turns You Off But They Think It's A Turn-on by KvnGRezz(m): 8:08am On Sep 26, 2018
Giving attitude... Hard to get undecided

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Guys, Name One Thing Ladies Do That Turns You Off But They Think It's A Turn-on by Nobody: 8:10am On Sep 26, 2018
Too revealing dress

Mistaking pettiness for self esteem. Some ladies can argue blindly for blindly undecided

3 Likes

Re: Guys, Name One Thing Ladies Do That Turns You Off But They Think It's A Turn-on by IamPlato(m): 8:11am On Sep 26, 2018

I Get Bored with The Calls If She Calls Me Every Damn Day...

I Hate It When Girls Dance And Shake Bum bum in Church...

I Hate It When They Talk Off-Point, they Think They Are Making Sense But Keep Soundin Stupid...

4 Likes

Re: Guys, Name One Thing Ladies Do That Turns You Off But They Think It's A Turn-on by Makamuanwuo(m): 8:26am On Sep 26, 2018
Xaos:
1. Wearing heavy make-up
2. Chewing gum and making that noise. angry

Worst thing I hate in heavy foundation MAKE-UP with different colours

4 Likes

Re: Guys, Name One Thing Ladies Do That Turns You Off But They Think It's A Turn-on by Nobody: 8:27am On Sep 26, 2018
Baby voice it actually sets me off

1 Like

Re: Guys, Name One Thing Ladies Do That Turns You Off But They Think It's A Turn-on by sacajawea: 8:29am On Sep 26, 2018
Swearing

2 Likes

Re: Guys, Name One Thing Ladies Do That Turns You Off But They Think It's A Turn-on by ANGELMARVE(m): 8:30am On Sep 26, 2018
Well i don't like ladies that chew gums, it's a very huge turnoff.

I don't like ladies that put on cloths that will reveal their private parts of their body, it's a very very huge turnoff.

I don't like ladies that are broke, the ones that depends on guys for recharge cards, i will never date any lady that finds it difficult to recharge her phone with her own money, i will never date a lady that don't have at least 100 thousand naira in her bank account, excluding her business investment, she must at least have a 100 thousand naira to spare for her upkeep, cloths and other miscellaneous.

On my birthday, my girlfriend should be able to bake a cake worth 30,000 naira for me, she should be capable of spending lavishly on me, on my birthday.

There are two things involve, if i am dating a Lady from a financially average home, she should have her own business, be independent and she should be capable of taking care of her younger ones and parents on her own without the support of any man.

If i am dating a lady from a very Rich home, her parents must be very very Rich, she must be attending one of the most expensive private universities in Nigeria or UK or USA.

She must be very brilliant in her studies, not proud, very respectful and she should have millions in her bank account, whether she will work in her dad's company after graduation or not, is not my problem, but she must have her own personal company she manages..

One thing is for sure, i will never date a lady from a poverty home or date a lady with a 5000 naira bank account,, God forbid..

3 Likes

Re: Guys, Name One Thing Ladies Do That Turns You Off But They Think It's A Turn-on by ANGELMARVE(m): 8:33am On Sep 26, 2018
IamPlato:

I Get Bored with The Calls If She Calls Me Every Damn Day...

I Hate It When Girls Dance And Shake Bum bum in Church...

I Hate It When They Talk Off-Point, they Think They Are Making Sense But Keep Soundin Stupid...
You are not making sense.
Re: Guys, Name One Thing Ladies Do That Turns You Off But They Think It's A Turn-on by iceboy4752(m): 8:39am On Sep 26, 2018
ANGELMARVE:

I don't like ladies that put on cloths that will reveal their private parts of their body, it's a very very huge turnoff.

I don't like ladies that are broke, the ones that depends on guys for recharge cards, i will never date any lady that finds it difficult to recharge her phone with her own money, i will never date a lady that don't have at least 100 thousand naira in her bank account, excluding her business investment, she must at least have a 100 thousand naira to spare for her upkeep, cloths and other miscellaneous.

On my birthday, my girlfriend should be able to bake a cake worth 30,000 naira for me, she should be capable of spending lavishly on me, on my birthday.

There are two things involve, if i am dating a Lady from a financially average home, she should have her own business, be independent and she should be capable of taking care of her younger ones and parents on her own without the support of any man.

If i am dating a lady from a very Rich home, her parents must be very very Rich, she must be attending one of the most expensive private universities in Nigeria or UK or USA.

She must be very brilliant in her studies, not proud, very respectful and she should have millions in her bank account, whether she will work in her dad's company after graduation or not, is not my problem, but she must have her own personal company she manages..

One thing is for sure, i will never date a lady from a poverty home or date a lady with a 5000 naira bank account,, God forbid..
What if she's from a "very rich" home and schools in a cheap Nigerian Federal university like ABU?

5 Likes

Re: Guys, Name One Thing Ladies Do That Turns You Off But They Think It's A Turn-on by ANGELMARVE(m): 8:50am On Sep 26, 2018
iceboy4752:

What if she's from a "very rich" home and schools in a cheap Nigerian Federal university like ABU?
Well i will consider but she must be living in one of the top five most expensive hostels or lodges, in the school.

Listen bro, people should not get me wrong by saying i am after her money, I don't just want a lady that will bother my life with her family problem or asking for small money like send me recharge card, broke ladies irritates me..

I am talking from what i have seen with my eyes, Guys that are dating Ladies that are leaches, are prone to quickly die young, because of nagging, heartbreak and too much financial pressure.

Not everyone here will understand my point but if you know, you know.

8 Likes

Re: Guys, Name One Thing Ladies Do That Turns You Off But They Think It's A Turn-on by ritylove(f): 9:14am On Sep 26, 2018
Re: Guys, Name One Thing Ladies Do That Turns You Off But They Think It's A Turn-on by iceboy4752(m): 9:15am On Sep 26, 2018
ANGELMARVE:
Well i will consider but she must be living in one of the top five most expensive hostels or lodges, in the school.

Listen bro, people should not get me wrong by saying i am after her money, I don't just want a lady that will bother my life with her family problem or asking for small money like send me recharge card, broke ladies irritates me..

I am talking from what i have seen with my eyes, Guys that are dating Ladies that are leaches, are prone to quickly die young, because of nagging, heartbreak and too much financial pressure.

Not everyone here will understand my point but if you know, you know.
You're making sense.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Guys, Name One Thing Ladies Do That Turns You Off But They Think It's A Turn-on by edimoyah: 9:48am On Sep 26, 2018
iceboy4752:

Lol you re just too sarcastic

5 Likes

Re: Guys, Name One Thing Ladies Do That Turns You Off But They Think It's A Turn-on by soviete(m): 9:53am On Sep 26, 2018
ANGELMARVE:

Hypocrite! angry angry angry

2 Likes

Re: Guys, Name One Thing Ladies Do That Turns You Off But They Think It's A Turn-on by adaksbullet: 10:30am On Sep 26, 2018
Talkative angry angry

Can't not speeked good eglish.......ewwweeee angry
Re: Guys, Name One Thing Ladies Do That Turns You Off But They Think It's A Turn-on by bit2tube221: 10:40am On Sep 26, 2018
CONTACT US FOR ALL APARTMENT KINDS IN LAGOS

Re: Guys, Name One Thing Ladies Do That Turns You Off But They Think It's A Turn-on by ANGELMARVE(m): 10:56am On Sep 26, 2018
soviete:
Hypocrite! angry angry angry
How Sir?
Re: Guys, Name One Thing Ladies Do That Turns You Off But They Think It's A Turn-on by Abbeylincson(m): 11:00am On Sep 26, 2018
talking too much.
Re: Guys, Name One Thing Ladies Do That Turns You Off But They Think It's A Turn-on by Abbeylincson(m): 11:01am On Sep 26, 2018
adaksbullet:
Talkative angry angry
you spoke my mind.
Re: Guys, Name One Thing Ladies Do That Turns You Off But They Think It's A Turn-on by Oreofepeters: 11:02am On Sep 26, 2018
heavy make up is a damn turn off for me.
playing hard to get.
Body odour.
Fish brain.

1 Like

Re: Guys, Name One Thing Ladies Do That Turns You Off But They Think It's A Turn-on by Womenrep(f): 11:13am On Sep 26, 2018
adaksbullet:
Talkative angry angry

Your English is not well written, yet you dislike one who doesn't speak good English.

*It is not "Can't not" and there's no word as "speeked".
Speak.

3 Likes

Re: Guys, Name One Thing Ladies Do That Turns You Off But They Think It's A Turn-on by OPTIMUSPRIME08: 11:28am On Sep 26, 2018
Ticking the thing dey pain me
I know its weird to understand but yet they never believe me
Re: Guys, Name One Thing Ladies Do That Turns You Off But They Think It's A Turn-on by pocohantas(f): 11:33am On Sep 26, 2018
pcguru1:
Baby voice it actually sets me off

The natural or synthetic one? smiley
Re: Guys, Name One Thing Ladies Do That Turns You Off But They Think It's A Turn-on by Tamarapetty(f): 11:36am On Sep 26, 2018
Lemme pack my keke here
Re: Guys, Name One Thing Ladies Do That Turns You Off But They Think It's A Turn-on by celwonder(m): 11:42am On Sep 26, 2018
1. additional piecing on any part of the body apart from the one hole ear rings piecing.

2. heavy makeups

3. loquacious

4. fatness

3 Likes

Re: Guys, Name One Thing Ladies Do That Turns You Off But They Think It's A Turn-on by Dantedasz(m): 11:43am On Sep 26, 2018
Bleaching.
Excessive make up.
Chewing gum noisily.
Poorly fixed weaves.
Cheap nail polish.

2 Likes

Re: Guys, Name One Thing Ladies Do That Turns You Off But They Think It's A Turn-on by Nobody: 11:44am On Sep 26, 2018
pocohantas:

The natural or synthetic one? smiley

Synthetic , haba if its natural I can't complain or hate it since she herself can't change that.
Re: Guys, Name One Thing Ladies Do That Turns You Off But They Think It's A Turn-on by Deandean: 11:48am On Sep 26, 2018
ANGELMARVE:

You wrote about 450 words...only abt 35 words shows u re ok (par 1 n 2),n over 400 words shows u re not ok...(35/450)100%=7.7%
My guy at 92.3% stupidity,you should join politics in Nigeria...they have a way of idolizing stupidity

14 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Guys, Name One Thing Ladies Do That Turns You Off But They Think It's A Turn-on by pocohantas(f): 11:57am On Sep 26, 2018
pcguru1:

Synthetic , haba if its natural I can't complain or hate it since she herself can't change that.

Meaning you don't like the natural one too, but since it isn't her doing... you will manage it. What exactly about it, sets you off?

Can you describe this voice you don't like?
How do you like your woman's voice?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Please Help Me Translate Thus Yoruba Message To English / I Watch My Wife Sleep With Younger Men - Man / My Wife Thinks I'm Poor. This Is Why

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.