Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,340 members, 7,954,391 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 06:00 PM

Guys, Name One Thing Ladies Do That Turns You Off But They Think It's A Turn-on - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Guys, Name One Thing Ladies Do That Turns You Off But They Think It's A Turn-on (5129 Views)

Men Are Afraid To Date Me. They Think I Am A Transgender - Bearded Tanzanian / Guys, Name That Thing Women Wear Which You Don’t Like / Ladies Name One Thing Men Do That Turns You Off But They Think It's A Turn On (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Guys, Name One Thing Ladies Do That Turns You Off But They Think It's A Turn-on by mungoparks: 12:02pm On Sep 26, 2018
what's there to like or dislike about women if only they do not have that pussy undecided

2 Likes

Re: Guys, Name One Thing Ladies Do That Turns You Off But They Think It's A Turn-on by Nobody: 12:02pm On Sep 26, 2018
Deandean:

You wrote about 450 words...only abt 35 words shows u re ok (par 1 n 2),n over 400 words shows u re not ok...(35/450)100%=7.7%
My guy at 92.3% stupidity,you should join politics in Nigeria...they have a way of idolizing stupidity
bad ass analist

1 Like

Re: Guys, Name One Thing Ladies Do That Turns You Off But They Think It's A Turn-on by Anfieldboss: 12:06pm On Sep 26, 2018
Ladies that are dramatic with too much attitude

Poor fashion sense, this is a huge turnoff for me

Heavy/Excessive make up

Revealing/Cleavage baring dresses

Poor personal hygiene, another huge turn off

1 Like

Re: Guys, Name One Thing Ladies Do That Turns You Off But They Think It's A Turn-on by Nobody: 12:10pm On Sep 26, 2018
Many guys are missing the point.

Key words; Turn on, turn off.

1 Like

Re: Guys, Name One Thing Ladies Do That Turns You Off But They Think It's A Turn-on by Nobody: 12:12pm On Sep 26, 2018
pocohantas:

Meaning you don't like the natural one too, but since it isn't her doing... you will manage it. What exactly about it, sets you off?

Can you describe this voice you don't like?
How do you like your woman's voice?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hYksTVFL5XU like this

Any voice is better (except baby) but I like the strong black voice like Angela Basset. grin

1 Like

Re: Guys, Name One Thing Ladies Do That Turns You Off But They Think It's A Turn-on by Joshrob(m): 12:16pm On Sep 26, 2018
I dislike girls that don't answer calls and won't return missed calls . When they finnally answer the call later or the next day,they complain they don't have airtime to call back...
I you do that with me twice,I will just delete your no from my phone,no time for nonsense.
I don't why you can send a text of 4 naira or just msg me on what's app that you miss my call..

3 Likes

Re: Guys, Name One Thing Ladies Do That Turns You Off But They Think It's A Turn-on by pryme(m): 12:18pm On Sep 26, 2018
trying to be someone or something they are not,
Drama Queens.

2 Likes

Re: Guys, Name One Thing Ladies Do That Turns You Off But They Think It's A Turn-on by Nobody: 12:19pm On Sep 26, 2018
Excessive Makeups and fixing of artificial weavon.

3 Likes

Re: Guys, Name One Thing Ladies Do That Turns You Off But They Think It's A Turn-on by adaksbullet: 12:22pm On Sep 26, 2018
Womenrep:

Your English is not well written, yet you dislike one who doesn't speak good English.

*It is not "Can't not" and there's no word as "speeked".
Speak.
seen these gilr that's his called himsef womenrapper that his no no eglish his corect me that his haved PHD on eglish study undecided

U are looked for atension from mine side ABI? Oya enjoy ur 1 secs frame undecided

1 Like

Re: Guys, Name One Thing Ladies Do That Turns You Off But They Think It's A Turn-on by Nobody: 12:25pm On Sep 26, 2018
pocohantas:

Meaning you don't like the natural one too, but since it isn't her doing... you will manage it. What exactly about it, sets you off?

Can you describe this voice you don't like?
How do you like your woman's voice?

When I hear childish voice, It reminds me of small kids and brats. If its natural like you said I don't actually manage it, I just see it as that's how she talks. Though I would feel weird during sex, esp if she says stuff like "daddy" in bed, that would be some pseudo child abuse experience. lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: Guys, Name One Thing Ladies Do That Turns You Off But They Think It's A Turn-on by ibkayee(f): 12:30pm On Sep 26, 2018
Xaos:
1. Wearing heavy make-up
2. Chewing gum and making that noise. angry
Lol who thinks this is a turn on? shocked
Re: Guys, Name One Thing Ladies Do That Turns You Off But They Think It's A Turn-on by ibkayee(f): 12:32pm On Sep 26, 2018
pcguru1:
Baby voice it actually sets me off
Lol I hate it too tbh

Pocohantas, don’t tell me you have ‘baby’ voice angry lipsrsealed
Re: Guys, Name One Thing Ladies Do That Turns You Off But They Think It's A Turn-on by ibkayee(f): 12:39pm On Sep 26, 2018
celwonder:
1. additional piecing on any part of the body apart from the one hole ear rings piecing.

2. heavy makeups

3. loquacious

4. fatness

You people don’t like good thing, when I’m planning to get this done

3 Likes

Re: Guys, Name One Thing Ladies Do That Turns You Off But They Think It's A Turn-on by Nobody: 12:40pm On Sep 26, 2018
ibkayee:

Lol I hate it too tbh

I think ibkayee ask a valid question, I want to know too wink
Re: Guys, Name One Thing Ladies Do That Turns You Off But They Think It's A Turn-on by rex444(m): 12:44pm On Sep 26, 2018
Dumb girls, big no no

1 Like

Re: Guys, Name One Thing Ladies Do That Turns You Off But They Think It's A Turn-on by AGIRI8(m): 12:49pm On Sep 26, 2018
If u call fine, if u don't call fine,, she doesn't just give a damn.. Even when u call consistently, say 5times a day, she won't pick ur calls and she won't return ur calls.. I don't understand.. Is relationship not supposed to be symbiotic??

1 Like

Re: Guys, Name One Thing Ladies Do That Turns You Off But They Think It's A Turn-on by Earthquake1: 12:51pm On Sep 26, 2018
Artificial eyelashes

O God, I hate artificial eyelashes

3 Likes

Re: Guys, Name One Thing Ladies Do That Turns You Off But They Think It's A Turn-on by AGIRI8(m): 12:53pm On Sep 26, 2018
Joshrob:
I dislike girls that don't answer calls and won't return missed calls . When they finnally answer the call later or the next day,they complain they don't have airtime to call back...
I you do that with me twice,I will just delete your no from my phone,no time for nonsense.
I don't why you can send a text of 4 naira or just msg me on what's app that you miss my call..

Exactly!.. The thing tire me oo.. She won't even give a damn either u call or not..
Re: Guys, Name One Thing Ladies Do That Turns You Off But They Think It's A Turn-on by Anfieldboss: 12:56pm On Sep 26, 2018
Joshrob:

As in, very annoying....
Re: Guys, Name One Thing Ladies Do That Turns You Off But They Think It's A Turn-on by AGIRI8(m): 12:58pm On Sep 26, 2018
iceboy4752:
This is sequel to the trending post about ladies stating the turn-off things guys do that thinking it turns them on. I believe this thread will encourage us to rectify our mistakes.

As a guy, one of my greatest turn-offs is a lady always expecting me to call her. Some don't even flash just to make sure you're still alive sef. Ladies usually believe this because they think the guy ought to call them always because he's a man.
What about you guys?

You can imagine.. I wud call u like 4 or 5 times in a day consistently for 2wks and most times, u won't even pick or return calls. Then, I will now purposely refuse to call for, say, 3days consecutively,,,, but u wud never to even flash let alone call... Can't deal!.. So much pressure
Re: Guys, Name One Thing Ladies Do That Turns You Off But They Think It's A Turn-on by Anfieldboss: 1:00pm On Sep 26, 2018
AGIRI8:

You can imagine.. I wud call u like 4 or 5 times in a day consistently for 2wks and most times, u won't even pick or return calls. Then, I will now purposely refuse to call for, say, 3days consecutively,,,, but u wud never to even flash let alone call... Can't deal!.. So much pressure

She is not into you bro...leave the toxic relationship already. You're only draining yourself emotionally.

2 Likes

Re: Guys, Name One Thing Ladies Do That Turns You Off But They Think It's A Turn-on by pocohantas(f): 1:10pm On Sep 26, 2018
pcguru1:

When I hear childish voice, It reminds me of small kids and brats. If its natural like you said I don't actually manage it, I just see it as that's how she talks. Though I would feel weird during sex, esp if she says stuff like "daddy" in bed, that would be some pseudo child abuse experience. lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

I watched and yea I don't have that Angela Basset kinda voice. I have spoken to few Nlders and they always say my voice (and looks) is very different from my posts grin

Nah, we don't moan like that. Trust me, you will like it... wink
Re: Guys, Name One Thing Ladies Do That Turns You Off But They Think It's A Turn-on by pocohantas(f): 1:13pm On Sep 26, 2018
ibkayee:

Lol I hate it too tbh

Hahaha. Now I just remembered what happened yesterday. I called my friend and he gave a lil girl the phone. After the call, she said I sound funny. I still don't know what that means... cheesy
Re: Guys, Name One Thing Ladies Do That Turns You Off But They Think It's A Turn-on by iceboy4752(m): 1:14pm On Sep 26, 2018
AGIRI8:

Some ladies have no heart.

1 Like

Re: Guys, Name One Thing Ladies Do That Turns You Off But They Think It's A Turn-on by Nobody: 1:15pm On Sep 26, 2018
pocohantas:

I watched and yea I don't have that Angela Basset kinda voice. I have spoken to few Nlders and they always say my voice (and looks) is very different from my posts grin

Nah, we don't moan like that. Trust me, you will like it... wink

Wow I thought we were close so other NL have heard your voice. angry
Re: Guys, Name One Thing Ladies Do That Turns You Off But They Think It's A Turn-on by ibkayee(f): 1:24pm On Sep 26, 2018
pocohantas:

Hahaha. Now I just remembered what happened yesterday. I called my friend and he gave a lil girl the phone. After the call, she said I sound funny. I still don't know what that means... cheesy
Funny enough, I could imagine you with a bubbly/baby voice before seeing your face, now I imagine something deeper/more sultry cheesy
Re: Guys, Name One Thing Ladies Do That Turns You Off But They Think It's A Turn-on by iceboy4752(m): 1:25pm On Sep 26, 2018
ibkayee:

What is "good" about it?
Re: Guys, Name One Thing Ladies Do That Turns You Off But They Think It's A Turn-on by Nobody: 1:57pm On Sep 26, 2018
ANGELMARVE:
Well i don't like ladies that chew gums, it's a very huge turnoff.

I don't like ladies that put on cloths that will reveal their private parts of their body, it's a very very huge turnoff.

I don't like ladies that are broke, the ones that depends on guys for recharge cards, i will never date any lady that finds it difficult to recharge her phone with her own money, i will never date a lady that don't have at least 100 thousand naira in her bank account, excluding her business investment, she must at least have a 100 thousand naira to spare for her upkeep, cloths and other miscellaneous.

On my birthday, my girlfriend should be able to bake a cake worth 30,000 naira for me, she should be capable of spending lavishly on me, on my birthday.

There are two things involve, if i am dating a Lady from a financially average home, she should have her own business, be independent and she should be capable of taking care of her younger ones and parents on her own without the support of any man.

If i am dating a lady from a very Rich home, her parents must be very very Rich, she must be attending one of the most expensive private universities in Nigeria or UK or USA.

She must be very brilliant in her studies, not proud, very respectful and she should have millions in her bank account, whether she will work in her dad's company after graduation or not, is not my problem, but she must have her own personal company she manages..

One thing is for sure, i will never date a lady from a poverty home or date a lady with a 5000 naira bank account,, God forbid..

Do u have a heart at all?

Have u fallen in love b4?

If u love some1, u won't care about d background

U better grow up
Re: Guys, Name One Thing Ladies Do That Turns You Off But They Think It's A Turn-on by 1Sharon(f): 2:18pm On Sep 26, 2018
ibkayee:

This piercing is niceeee such a shame I have a gap undecided
Re: Guys, Name One Thing Ladies Do That Turns You Off But They Think It's A Turn-on by ibkayee(f): 2:21pm On Sep 26, 2018
1Sharon:

This piercing is niceeee such a shame I have a gap undecided
Gaps can be so beautiful kiss
Re: Guys, Name One Thing Ladies Do That Turns You Off But They Think It's A Turn-on by pocohantas(f): 2:25pm On Sep 26, 2018
ibkayee:

Funny enough, I could imagine you with a bubbly/baby voice before seeing your face, now I imagine something deeper/more sultry cheesy

Nah, yours is deeper. A whole lot deeper than mine. After listeming to that your audio recording where you were singing "oya oooo, jupa, oya o, jupa jupa". I imagined myself doing that, it won't sell at all grin

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

My Boss Coerced Me To Do This, And I Regret It / Men Buying Underwear For Their Chicks (guys Can U Do It) / Dear Men, Don't Propose To A Woman In Public If U're Not Sure She Loves U. PIC!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.