Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,101 members, 7,818,294 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 12:07 PM

Oyinbo Man Kneels Down To Propose To His Black Girlfriend. See Her Reaction - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Oyinbo Man Kneels Down To Propose To His Black Girlfriend. See Her Reaction (3484 Views)

Man Takes Back Fridge He Bought For His Girlfriend, See Why (PHOTO) / Man Kneels Down To Propose To His Baby Mama. See Their Daughter's Reaction / Ex-efcc Twitter Page Handler Proposes To His Girlfriend. - See Pictures (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Oyinbo Man Kneels Down To Propose To His Black Girlfriend. See Her Reaction by FlirtyGist: 9:37am On Sep 26, 2018
Oyinbo man took his black girlfriend to a restaurant for launch and surprisingly went down on his kneels and proposed to her. She cried, that's tears of joy!

Gist via Gistmore >>> https://gistmore.com/oyinbo-man-kneels-propose-black-girlfriend-photos

Cc; lalasticlala

2 Likes

Re: Oyinbo Man Kneels Down To Propose To His Black Girlfriend. See Her Reaction by FlirtyGist: 9:40am On Sep 26, 2018

Re: Oyinbo Man Kneels Down To Propose To His Black Girlfriend. See Her Reaction by olatunjithomas(m): 9:40am On Sep 26, 2018
Awwwn cry
Amaka... Amaka...Ama..when will you stop disappointing me

3 Likes

Re: Oyinbo Man Kneels Down To Propose To His Black Girlfriend. See Her Reaction by midolian(m): 9:41am On Sep 26, 2018
I wonder what attracts men to men sad angry angry

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Oyinbo Man Kneels Down To Propose To His Black Girlfriend. See Her Reaction by FlirtyGist: 9:42am On Sep 26, 2018
shocked
Re: Oyinbo Man Kneels Down To Propose To His Black Girlfriend. See Her Reaction by nikkypearl(f): 9:42am On Sep 26, 2018
WC one is black girlfriend

I thought he was suppose to propose to his blue girlfriend ni undecided

2 Likes

Re: Oyinbo Man Kneels Down To Propose To His Black Girlfriend. See Her Reaction by apexJ(m): 9:42am On Sep 26, 2018
OP b4 na lie down hin go lie down.......because say she black hin no go kneel down ni??

love pple who see above racial background and skin colour!!

1 Like

Re: Oyinbo Man Kneels Down To Propose To His Black Girlfriend. See Her Reaction by Valro(m): 9:45am On Sep 26, 2018
He was supposed to stand on one leg.
Bloggers una no go kill me
Re: Oyinbo Man Kneels Down To Propose To His Black Girlfriend. See Her Reaction by MrSensor(m): 9:45am On Sep 26, 2018
chai, where is the boy that is proposing the girl? All I'm seeing na two girls.

1 Like

Re: Oyinbo Man Kneels Down To Propose To His Black Girlfriend. See Her Reaction by Nobody: 9:46am On Sep 26, 2018
No offense but women you can dye, fix, relax, plait or leave your hair bushy. In fact do anything you want but please leave the cutting to us men. It's our things! angry
Re: Oyinbo Man Kneels Down To Propose To His Black Girlfriend. See Her Reaction by CDCEO001: 9:51am On Sep 26, 2018
Xaos:
No offense but women you can dye, fix, relax, plait or leave your hair bushy. In fact do anything you want but please leave the cutting to us men. It's our thing! angry
Is better than wig/extensions/huma hair or whatever they call it.
Is better, whether short, low, long as long as is natural.

2 Likes

Re: Oyinbo Man Kneels Down To Propose To His Black Girlfriend. See Her Reaction by PharmaGirl(f): 9:57am On Sep 26, 2018
I'm on low cut but this type's a no no for me abeg cheesy

Plus she didn't wear earrings but then whatever paddles her canoe. cool
She's beautiful too. smiley

Congrats to her...

Xaos:
No offense but women you can dye, fix, relax, plait or leave your hair bushy. In fact do anything you want but please leave the cutting to us men. It's our things! angry
When did keeping low cut hair become a man thing?
Re: Oyinbo Man Kneels Down To Propose To His Black Girlfriend. See Her Reaction by CDCEO001: 9:58am On Sep 26, 2018
Those of you calling your beautiful black sister a man because she shaved her hair should be ashamed of yourselves.
She is beautiful! You blacks didn't see her beauty, but a white did.

3 Likes

Re: Oyinbo Man Kneels Down To Propose To His Black Girlfriend. See Her Reaction by BurningBlade: 9:59am On Sep 26, 2018
This is lovely.
Re: Oyinbo Man Kneels Down To Propose To His Black Girlfriend. See Her Reaction by DopeAngel(m): 10:07am On Sep 26, 2018
Go girl. You rock. kiss

God please bless me with a good oyibo man too. Who no like better thing smiley
Re: Oyinbo Man Kneels Down To Propose To His Black Girlfriend. See Her Reaction by MrSensor(m): 10:20am On Sep 26, 2018
DopeAngel:
Go girl. You rock. kiss

God please bless me with a good oyibo man too. Who no like better thing smiley
come down here in South Africa. I will organise one for you. they are plenty plenty here.
Re: Oyinbo Man Kneels Down To Propose To His Black Girlfriend. See Her Reaction by Nobody: 11:01am On Sep 26, 2018
CDCEO001:
Those of you calling your beautiful black sister a man because she shaved her hair should be ashamed of yourselves.
so because a white man marry her ,she is now beautiful. even thou the hair style no fit her? You lack brain go see your doctor for help.
Re: Oyinbo Man Kneels Down To Propose To His Black Girlfriend. See Her Reaction by Buharisef(m): 11:10am On Sep 26, 2018
olatunjithomas:
Awwwn cry
Leave Amaka Alone Go And Follow Shola

1 Like

Re: Oyinbo Man Kneels Down To Propose To His Black Girlfriend. See Her Reaction by Oreofepeters: 11:28am On Sep 26, 2018
midolian:
I wonder what attracts men to men sad angry angry
the thing tire me

1 Like

Re: Oyinbo Man Kneels Down To Propose To His Black Girlfriend. See Her Reaction by CDCEO001: 11:44am On Sep 26, 2018
SilentWisper:
so because a white man marry her ,she is now beautiful. even thou the hair style no fit her? You lack brain go see your doctor for help.
You are an idiot for thinking that your opinion is valid to qualify her as beautiful or not. She is not beautiful because she has a white man in her life, she is beautiful regardless of who (Black or white).
You are the one that lack brain and need a doctor for thinking that because you don't like someone's hair style no one else should like it. IDIOT!

2 Likes

Re: Oyinbo Man Kneels Down To Propose To His Black Girlfriend. See Her Reaction by Nobody: 12:08pm On Sep 26, 2018
CDCEO001:

You are an idiot for thinking that your opinion is valid to qualify her as beautiful or not. She is not beautiful because she has a white man in her life, she is beautiful regardless of who (Black or white).
You are the one that lack brain and need a doctor for thinking that because you don't like someone's hair style no one else should like it. IDIOT!
grin grin this is your quote

those of you calling your beautiful black sister a man because she shaved her hair should be ashamed of yourselves. 
so according to you any woman that married white are all beautiful. undecided now carry your felica self out of my Mention Mandingo grin grin

3 Likes

Re: Oyinbo Man Kneels Down To Propose To His Black Girlfriend. See Her Reaction by CDCEO001: 12:31pm On Sep 26, 2018
SilentWisper:
grin grin this is your quote

those of you calling your beautiful black sister a man because she shaved her hair should be ashamed of yourselves. 
so according to you any woman that married white are all beautiful. undecided now carry your felica self out of my Mention Mandingo grin grin
I never said she is beautiful because a white man married her.
Go kill yourself idiot, you mentioned me first. Retarded Animal like you, you want to bring her down because she shaved her hair.

3 Likes

Re: Oyinbo Man Kneels Down To Propose To His Black Girlfriend. See Her Reaction by skimmy005: 12:42pm On Sep 26, 2018
d babe blyk house girl
Re: Oyinbo Man Kneels Down To Propose To His Black Girlfriend. See Her Reaction by Nobody: 12:51pm On Sep 26, 2018
olatunjithomas:
Awwwn cry
leave amaka come follow belema you no gree.now Amaka don disappoint you, you don they cry grin grin Ndo ooo tongue tongue

1 Like

Re: Oyinbo Man Kneels Down To Propose To His Black Girlfriend. See Her Reaction by myseyf(m): 2:52pm On Sep 26, 2018
CDCEO001:

Is better than wig/extensions/huma hair or whatever they call it.
Is better, whether short, low, long as long as is natural.

Thank you for standing up for NATURAL BLACK WOMEN. Black women with short hair cut are the most beautiful in the whole world.
While those that wear wig smells like dead horses. Avoid them like plague.

2 Likes

Re: Oyinbo Man Kneels Down To Propose To His Black Girlfriend. See Her Reaction by Ihatelove(f): 3:01pm On Sep 26, 2018
She is beautiful
Re: Oyinbo Man Kneels Down To Propose To His Black Girlfriend. See Her Reaction by Ay04z(m): 5:07pm On Sep 26, 2018
Wat is she wearing? shocked
Re: Oyinbo Man Kneels Down To Propose To His Black Girlfriend. See Her Reaction by IamLEGEND1: 5:26pm On Sep 26, 2018
Our ploy to shackle women through marriage is working. We are only halfway there, but we will not rest, and eventually all these hoes shall be enslaved insha'allah..

Re: Oyinbo Man Kneels Down To Propose To His Black Girlfriend. See Her Reaction by 2buffagain(m): 5:59pm On Sep 26, 2018
All I see are 2 men
Re: Oyinbo Man Kneels Down To Propose To His Black Girlfriend. See Her Reaction by Nobody: 6:04pm On Sep 26, 2018
FlirtyGist:
Oyinbo man took his black girlfriend to a restaurant for launch and surprisely goes on his kneels and proposed to her. Love conquers all as they say!

Gist via Gistmore >>> https://gistmore.com/oyinbo-man-kneels-propose-black-girlfriend-photos

Cc; lalasticlala

Lunch... surprisingly... Knees

embarassed

1 Like

Re: Oyinbo Man Kneels Down To Propose To His Black Girlfriend. See Her Reaction by GistMore: 2:48am On Sep 27, 2018
Lalasticlala
Re: Oyinbo Man Kneels Down To Propose To His Black Girlfriend. See Her Reaction by Burgerlomo: 3:08am On Sep 27, 2018
But why she come wear Secondary School uniform? Anyway congratulations cool

(1) (2) (Reply)

What Does It Mean When A Guy Says Your Pussy Is His During Sex? / This Is Why All Women Deserve To Be Worshipped / Why Dont These Bllionaie$ Have Pretty Wives

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.