Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,818 members, 7,831,664 topics. Date: Saturday, 18 May 2024 at 12:23 AM

Cohabiting In Relationship: Right Or Wrong? - Romance (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Cohabiting In Relationship: Right Or Wrong? (21056 Views)

What Level Is Your Relationship Right Now / You Ever Fùcked Someone And Gave Them Advice For Their Relationship Right After / Come Share Your Cohabiting Experiences Guys (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Cohabiting In Relationship: Right Or Wrong? by Brightgem(f): 11:57am On Sep 27, 2018
Jozzy4:

No, am a man ... Well, that's what the world has become , am glad reading your comments which shows at least some conscience are Still functioning , I like having morally sound ones like you as friends , , Keep it up .
thanks. Do take ur number off NL tho. Not safe
Re: Cohabiting In Relationship: Right Or Wrong? by highqueen(f): 11:58am On Sep 27, 2018
Brightgem:
who are u quoting? Seems ur confused! Too quick to comment. High queen, what are u high on?
Tell the guy to edit.cheesy
Re: Cohabiting In Relationship: Right Or Wrong? by Jozzy4: 12:04pm On Sep 27, 2018
Brightgem:
thanks. Do take ur number off NL tho. Not safe

Tanks for the advice, I will.

That's why it's in quote , so it can never be quoted .
Re: Cohabiting In Relationship: Right Or Wrong? by Jozzy4: 12:08pm On Sep 27, 2018
highqueen:

Tell the guy to edit.cheesy

I have already, capturing it in quote is to prevent any situation where another person quote and take it with their comment. I can always remove it
Re: Cohabiting In Relationship: Right Or Wrong? by Jozzy4: 12:12pm On Sep 27, 2018
highqueen:

grin and you later dashed out your number after screaming like a bulldog, reason i hate hypocrites like you.
We have seen you.
And dont even qoute, i wont go down to your level of hypocrisy.grin

Despite your premise was wrong you still went ahead and likened her to a bulldog , not only that , you further went to label her hypocrite. for something she never did , How would you feel if it was you that someone wrongly say all this to ?
Re: Cohabiting In Relationship: Right Or Wrong? by Jozzy4: 12:13pm On Sep 27, 2018
Brightgem:
who are u quoting? Seems ur confused! Too quick to comment. High queen, what are u high on?

I probably caused that. Am sorry!
Re: Cohabiting In Relationship: Right Or Wrong? by Brightgem(f): 12:17pm On Sep 27, 2018
Jozzy4:

Tanks for the advice, I will.

That's why it's in quote , so it can never be quoted .
Oh I see. Lolz! In any case this is Nairaland, to be on here one has to have thick skin.
Re: Cohabiting In Relationship: Right Or Wrong? by Realname: 12:29pm On Sep 27, 2018
Yoighaman:

Although I don't support it but this point kinda makes sense, a new perspective to me. Downside is both parties can pretend during this period and only get to show their true selves after getting married.

To a large extent but the whole purpose of cohabitation is to remove the need for pretense

Remember how when you all get to campus everyone acts like they don't fart? But 4 years down the line everyone is strolling with dirty boxers and farting female collegaues rooms

Cohabitation removes the need for.pretense naturally Hy both parties getting so used to each other that the premarital pretense is removed and both parties get to know each other

1 Like

Re: Cohabiting In Relationship: Right Or Wrong? by Nobody: 12:37pm On Sep 27, 2018
Dnt mind d babe,she's looking for a husband grin
highqueen:

grin and you later dashed out your number after screaming like a bulldog, reason i hate hypocrites like you.
We have seen you.
And dont even qoute, i wont go down to your level of hypocrisy.grin

2 Likes

Re: Cohabiting In Relationship: Right Or Wrong? by Nobody: 12:39pm On Sep 27, 2018
CAPSLOCKED:

IT'S DISAPPOINTING THAT THIS IS YOUR OWN IDEA OF COHABITATION.
i was refering to the campus type of co habitation and not that b/w matured couples.

1 Like

Re: Cohabiting In Relationship: Right Or Wrong? by Nobody: 1:30pm On Sep 27, 2018
DaddyNimo:

for me o, I see nothing wrong in it :let's say for instance a boyfriend and a girlfriend both live far away from their respective workplace and dey both can't individually rent a decent apartment...instead of them renting a room or selfcon, I think it's better if they join financially and rent a flat and each owning a room. why I mentioned sex is cos that's what everyone thinks when they hear about cohabiting, where as its a normal thing in the western world. you find male and female cohabiting in apartment with each having individual rooms. what I'm against is a guy living in a selfcon or a room and cohabiting with a lady...dats just so uncomfortable and stupid. best way a cohabiting can work is when the guy and the guy has their own room....it would lessen the rate of temptation and also it's for matured folks.
those are flatmates nah.in western countries a guy and a lady who not necessarily into any relationship but jus friends could rent a flat with each one having his or her own space. I even heard there some landladies over there who rent out their visitor's room or basement to a tenant.
Re: Cohabiting In Relationship: Right Or Wrong? by Nobody: 1:38pm On Sep 27, 2018
Realname:

To a large extent but the whole purpose of cohabitation is to remove the need for pretense

Remember how when you all get to campus everyone acts like they don't fart? But 4 years down the line everyone is strolling with dirty boxers and farting female collegaues rooms

Cohabitation removes the need for.pretense naturally Hy both parties getting so used to each other that the premarital pretense is removed and both parties get to know each other
and at the end if the guy don tire for the babe he will kick her out of the house and in some cases even sieze part of her property and claim its his..other cases the guy could kick her out in the middle of the night. If a lady must cohabit with a dude she should make sure its a very well defined relationship..their relationship should be geared towards marriage and both parties should be contributing to the rent so one party wont lay claim to everything. Even if all this is observed risk go still dey cos if dem breakup and she starts dating another guy and cohabit with dat one and den break up again and cohabit with another guy again then she's building an undesirable tag on herself.

1 Like

Re: Cohabiting In Relationship: Right Or Wrong? by odinga1of: 2:31pm On Sep 27, 2018
lefulefu:
yea a lot of ladies dey do am on campus wella.its always disadvantagious cos the thing go be distraction to the girl and she will unable to study. Bros wat will u also ask be say how many of d girls wey dey cohabit with these guys for school dey marry dese guys in d end? Lol wich babe dey quote u?cheesy

My Ex girlfriend tried it and failed woefully. he said he wants to marry one guy at school, that he wants to marry graduate.

after cohabiting and cooking for the guy, the guy chop punna and called it a day.

hahahhahahahhahahhahah

in conclusion, 70% of school cohabiting relationship always end bad.
Re: Cohabiting In Relationship: Right Or Wrong? by odinga1of: 2:32pm On Sep 27, 2018
lefulefu:
yea a lot of ladies dey do am on campus wella.its always disadvantagious cos the thing go be distraction to the girl and she will unable to study. Bros wat will u also ask be say how many of d girls wey dey cohabit with these guys for school dey marry dese guys in d end? Lol wich babe dey quote u?cheesy

My Ex girlfriend tried it and failed woefully. he said he wants to marry one guy at school, that he wants to marry graduate.

after cohabiting and cooking for the guy, the guy chop punna and called it a day.

hahahhahahahhahahhahah

in conclusion, 70% of school cohabiting relationship always end bad.

Na one ferminst de quote me oooo
Re: Cohabiting In Relationship: Right Or Wrong? by Premiumwriter: 4:06pm On Sep 27, 2018
Brightgem:
Hunku! I was buying land na! Point expanded now.
space bookers association grin

how much you wan sell am? undecided
Re: Cohabiting In Relationship: Right Or Wrong? by Realname: 4:29pm On Sep 27, 2018
lefulefu:
and at the end if the guy don tire for the babe he will kick her out of the house and in some cases even sieze part of her property and claim its his..other cases the guy could kick her out in the middle of the night. If a lady must cohabit with a dude she should make sure its a very well defined relationship..their relationship should be geared towards marriage and both parties should be contributing to the rent so one party wont lay claim to everything. Even if all this is observed risk go still dey cos if dem breakup and she starts dating another guy and cohabit with dat one and den break up again and cohabit with another guy again then she's building an undesirable tag on herself.

Best assessment ever!!!

I didnt see this coming

well done
Re: Cohabiting In Relationship: Right Or Wrong? by Pusyiter(m): 4:35pm On Sep 27, 2018
No matter the time you spend with a man, it is never enough.
Human are dynamic. Only what we need is to compliment each other.
Simplep:
As for me,its nt a bad idea,infact any man I'm to get married to,we will stay togeda for at least 3months,lets see hw we handle and tolerate each other before going to d big institution
Btw,I'm only talking abt people who are ready for marriage ,not teens please
Re: Cohabiting In Relationship: Right Or Wrong? by Pusyiter(m): 4:36pm On Sep 27, 2018
kiss take this kiss
Twoclans:
Its a capital NO for me,not because I am morally upright but because I love my space undecided

1 Like

Re: Cohabiting In Relationship: Right Or Wrong? by Newmanluckyman(m): 4:55pm On Sep 27, 2018
Brightgem:
Will answer you best way I can. The tags are just still a reality of our society we must live with, it isn't appearing to shift soon, tags used to subdue socially and even politically in the bigger picture.

Why does who gets pregnant or is having an abortion bother me? We live in a web like society don't we, like the human blood vessels, all interlinked, so tell me how what is happening to one part doesn't affect the other. You don't see the multiplier effect of these actions on us all. I guess because u are coming from the what is ur business angle, well I am concerned for a woman destroying her body and sending babies to death because she kept opening her legs, that's troubling. I am troubled at the increasing number of babies without present daddies or mummies, who sometimes grow to be the gangstar that will come and stab someone I know in the streets or rob them or get married and be unstable because they had a shaky upbringing. I am disturbed about bringing my own kids into this kind of society of wanton abortions and pregnancies. I am disturbed because we are destroying the family unit with things like cohabiting, baby mamas, wanton sex and abortions. I am disturbed that there are people who think it's not my business so what's ur own. To me that is the bigger picture. Excess freedom is exactly how we are securing our undoing.
...if truly you are a woman I am very much impressed with your reasoning faculty. You are very much intelligent.

1 Like

Re: Cohabiting In Relationship: Right Or Wrong? by Twoclans(f): 6:06pm On Sep 27, 2018
Pusyiter:
kiss take this kiss

kiss kiss kiss

I hope your weekend rolls fine wink

1 Like

Re: Cohabiting In Relationship: Right Or Wrong? by Brightgem(f): 7:08pm On Sep 27, 2018
Newmanluckyman:
...if truly you are a woman I am very much impressed with your reasoning faculty. You are very much intelligent.
Lolz! Yes I am truly a woman and thank you.
Re: Cohabiting In Relationship: Right Or Wrong? by Nobody: 7:26pm On Sep 27, 2018
E pain am o,,keep on ranting wailer,i dnt hv ur time...i already told u u got my last quote,eleribu

Re: Cohabiting In Relationship: Right Or Wrong? by Divay22(f): 7:58pm On Sep 27, 2018
I'm not in support of cohabiting..I wouldn't even wanna see my partner's face all the time.
Re: Cohabiting In Relationship: Right Or Wrong? by CaptainMitch: 7:58am On Sep 28, 2018
Did you eventually visit Afikpo?
highqueen:

Thanks.smiley
Re: Cohabiting In Relationship: Right Or Wrong? by highqueen(f): 8:02am On Sep 28, 2018
CaptainMitch:
Did you eventually visit Afikpo?
Lol.piko,good morning.
No,my sister that went there told me not to bother cos its not interesting.
Re: Cohabiting In Relationship: Right Or Wrong? by CaptainMitch: 8:05am On Sep 28, 2018
Good morning, You have a sister wink I am looking for wife o, it's a boring town especially if you don't have friends around, I will be there later with some of my guys.

highqueen:

Lol.piko,good morning.
No,my sister that went there told me not to bother cos its not interesting.
Re: Cohabiting In Relationship: Right Or Wrong? by highqueen(f): 8:10am On Sep 28, 2018
CaptainMitch:
Good morning, You have a sister wink I am looking for wife o, it's a boring town especially if you don't have friends around, I will be there later with some of my guys.

Lol ,yeah.

The place tire me shaa.
Okay,safe trip in Addy.
Re: Cohabiting In Relationship: Right Or Wrong? by CaptainMitch: 8:12am On Sep 28, 2018
You go show face o make I show you around o.

highqueen:

Lol ,yeah.

The place tire me shaa.
Okay,safe trip in Addy.
Re: Cohabiting In Relationship: Right Or Wrong? by highqueen(f): 8:19am On Sep 28, 2018
[quote author[s][/s]=CaptainMitch post=71595858]You go show face o make I show you around o.

[/quote]
Lol. If i change my mind but now, i don't think of coming again. sad
Re: Cohabiting In Relationship: Right Or Wrong? by CaptainMitch: 8:27am On Sep 28, 2018
Not nice, I wanted to meet you offline. angry
highqueen:

Lol. If i change my mind but now, i don't think of coming again. sad
Re: Cohabiting In Relationship: Right Or Wrong? by Pusyiter(m): 8:30am On Sep 28, 2018
Without you? Unsure
Twoclans:

kiss kiss kiss

I hope your weekend rolls fine wink

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

3 Reasons Why Nigerian Men Should Date Feminists / Twitter Ruined My Marriage / Lanicky's Victory: Victory Against Cyberbullying

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.