Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,843 members, 7,813,845 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 07:44 PM

Tiny Celebrates T.i’s 38th Birthday In The Most Romantic Way (photos) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Tiny Celebrates T.i’s 38th Birthday In The Most Romantic Way (photos) (583 Views)

I Love You But Not In A Romantic way / Ladies: What Is The Most Romantic Way A Boyfriend Can Initiate A Kiss? / See The Romantic Way A Man Proposed To His Girlfriend That Has Gone Viral(pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Tiny Celebrates T.i’s 38th Birthday In The Most Romantic Way (photos) by Nigeriapen1: 3:33pm On Sep 26, 2018
By NIGERIAPEN.COM.NG

News Source:https://nigeriapen.com.ng/tiny-celebrates-t-is-38th-birthday-in-the-most-romantic-way/

Rapper T.I and his wife Tiny are still going strong despite splitting a couple of times and even filing for divorce.Tiny who filed for divorce in 2016 celebrated the rapper in a romantic way. She erected billboards of him in their home city of Atlanta.

She also posted photos of them in a hot tub ,writing

New memories to go along with 18 yrs of old memories! You already know what’s up with me so I’ll #SayLess Happy 38th birthday to My personal Sex Symbol @troubleman31 Mr. Harris… MajorLove frm THE ONE & ONLY Mrs. H ��
T.I and Tiny Misspetite

���
T.I and Tiny got married in 2010.Prior to that, they were together for 10 years.

See More S**xy Photos below.........

News Source:https://nigeriapen.com.ng/tiny-celebrates-t-is-38th-birthday-in-the-most-romantic-way/

Lalalasticlala
Re: Tiny Celebrates T.i’s 38th Birthday In The Most Romantic Way (photos) by Nigeriapen1: 3:33pm On Sep 26, 2018
Re: Tiny Celebrates T.i’s 38th Birthday In The Most Romantic Way (photos) by Immaculatesnow(m): 3:49pm On Sep 26, 2018
This lady is very hot and ready to have more babies for my good old rapper

I want a verified Nigerian AdSense account to buy

(1) (Reply)

Ladies And Gentleman Come In Here! / Why Worry? We Will All Be Dead Before The Next 100 Years. / Sex In Public ..capture Him.....

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.