Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,865 members, 7,810,294 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 06:10 AM

A Revival Sent From Heaven. Catch The Fire Now! - Religion (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / A Revival Sent From Heaven. Catch The Fire Now! (5956 Views)

Manna Still Falls From Heaven In Angola / RCCG Pastor Mike Nwanegbo: "God Banned Friend’s Wife From Heaven Over Tithe" / Bat Sent From The Village To Our Home Hangs Dead On Our Electric Pole (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: A Revival Sent From Heaven. Catch The Fire Now! by RhemaJet7(m): 5:35pm On Jan 07, 2019
#666, the #mark_of_the_beast

666, the #mark_of_man

666, the #mark_that_shut_heaven_against_man:

Revelation 13:18

Here is wisdom. Let him that hath understanding count the number of the beast: for it is the number of a man; and his number is Six hundred threescore and six.

To make heaven, therefore, embrace #Christ today and secure the

#MARK_OF_THE_KINGDOM_OF_GOD!

John 3:3

Jesus answered and said unto him, Verily, verily, I say unto thee, Except a man be born again, he cannot see the kingdom of God.

#global_latterrain_missions
#matthew_samuel_toluwani

Re: A Revival Sent From Heaven. Catch The Fire Now! by RhemaJet7(m): 5:01am On Jan 09, 2019
The #demons popularly called #YahooBoys (Fetish #scarmers) in Nigeria are currently in most parts of the country, perpetrating all manner of evil, using human beings for #money_rituals.

Many people don't feel safe again, as these #ritualists often times disguise as responsible business 'men' in flashy cars, currently go about stealing 'ladies panties, among other things for money rituals. This evil has become the order of the day, but the question now is;

How do we stop them?

Can the #police,among other law enforcement agencies do the job alone?

Can a corrupt society put an end to this national harassment menace?

I think the best decision is to seek divine protection, because now that we are in the #end_time, it has been recorded in the scriptures that #satan has increased his wrath because he knows his time is short:

Revelation 12:12

#war_against_yahooboys
#yahoo_pluss
#scarm
#scarmers
#ritual_killers
#killers
#rituals
#ritualists
#ladies_panties
#stealing_ladies_panties_for_money_rituals
#cars
#quick_money_making_ideas
#crime
#criminals
#hell
#police
#efcc
#no_to_crime
#God_punish_the_devil
#God_punish_those_who_refuse_to_expose_the_yahooboys
#God_punish_those_who_encourage_the_yahooboys
#God_punish_musicians_singing_to_promote_the_yahooboys

Accept #Jesus_Christ today as your #LORD & Personal #Saviour; #John_3_3, #Matthew_6_33

#matthew_samuel_toluwani

Re: A Revival Sent From Heaven. Catch The Fire Now! by RhemaJet7(m): 6:37pm On Jan 09, 2019
#Testimonies

Glorifying #God with this wonderful song for everything He has done in my life:

"You've done so much for me,
I can't tell it all,

Narekele mo (Take my thanksgiving)
If I had ten thousand tongues,
It still won’t be enough,
Chukwu na gwom o ria le (God that heals my sickness/Disease)
when You heal, You heal completely!
Chukwu mara obim o (God that knows my heart)
Isi ikendu le (Living water)
What shall I render to Jehovah,
for He has done so very much for me! ...

#Thank_you_Jesus!

#everyday_testimonies_with_Jesus

#matthew_samuel_toluwani

Re: A Revival Sent From Heaven. Catch The Fire Now! by RhemaJet7(m): 6:34pm On Feb 01, 2019
When you're been led by the Spirit to a particular place, every other place becomes ''hell''...

God could say ''no'' through ''trials''.

God could say ''no'' by inflicting a terrible odour to such environment.

God could say ''no'' by making you feel uncomfortable...

Identify God's plan for your life today and stay there for #everlasting_joy... Jeremiah 29:11.

#GodsPlan is always the best!

#Follow_the_Leader
#Be_Spirit_sensitive.

#matthew_samuel_toluwani

Re: A Revival Sent From Heaven. Catch The Fire Now! by RhemaJet7(m): 9:26pm On Feb 02, 2019
Who said God could not sink #Titanic?

...when #technology failed man...

#God, most reliable,
God, most #trustworthy,
God, the #ALMIGHTY;
Psalm 9: 10.

#man, a mortal,
man, a mere #grass;
Isaiah 51: 12.

#matthew_samuel_toluwani

Re: A Revival Sent From Heaven. Catch The Fire Now! by RhemaJet7(m): 4:59pm On Feb 04, 2019
The #Kingdom is under construction, built on the #Foundation of apostle-prophet #matthew_samuel_toluwani, with #Jesus_Christ himself, being the #Chief_Cornerstone

Ephesians 2: 19-22.

...on a mission to #BUILD the #Kingdom_of_God

Re: A Revival Sent From Heaven. Catch The Fire Now! by RhemaJet7(m): 5:01pm On Feb 04, 2019
The #Kingdom is under construction, built on the #Foundation of apostle-prophet #matthew_samuel_toluwani, among others, with #Jesus_Christ himself, being the #Chief_Cornerstone

...on a mission to #BUILD the #Kingdom_of_God
Re: A Revival Sent From Heaven. Catch The Fire Now! by RhemaJet7(m): 11:14am On Feb 05, 2019
The List of the #United_States_Presidents, from the year 1789 #George_Washington till date #Donald_J_Trump.

...the #FOUNDATION,
the #nation,
the #prophecies,
the #architecture.

#matthew_samuel_toluwani,
on a divine mission to #rebuild the nation, with #Jesus_Christ Himself, being the #Chief_Cornerstone;

In Jesus name, AmericaUS shall be saved and great again! Amen!

Re: A Revival Sent From Heaven. Catch The Fire Now! by RhemaJet7(m): 11:37am On Feb 05, 2019
The manifestation of the power of the LORD God Almighty...

The First President of the United States; George Washington...

The current President; Donald J. Trump...

The foundation...
The prophecies...
The architects.

God is working...
Reconstruction is in progress;

Psalm 127:1

''Unless the LORD builds the house, they labor in vain who built it.
Unless the LORD guards the city, the watchman keeps awake in vain''.

#matthew_samuel_toluwani

Re: A Revival Sent From Heaven. Catch The Fire Now! by RhemaJet7(m): 12:28pm On Feb 05, 2019
The manifestation of the power of the LORD God Almighty...

The First President of the United States; George Washington...

The current President; Donald J. Trump...

The foundation, the foundation, the foundation...

The nation...

The prophecies...

The architects.

God is working...
Reconstruction is in progress;

Psalm 127:1

''Unless the LORD builds the house, they labor in vain who built it.
Unless the LORD guards the city, the watchman keeps awake in vain''.

#matthew_samuel_toluwani
(An apostle and a major prophet of Jesus Christ)
...on a mission to #rebuild the ''Temple''.

Father, let there be release of grace to the United States of America! Amen!

Re: A Revival Sent From Heaven. Catch The Fire Now! by RhemaJet7(m): 5:15pm On Feb 05, 2019
For records, today, Tuesday, 5th February, 2019, around 4:20 pm, in addition to countless numbers of revelation about Washington DC, United States recently received, via trance, God revealed to me the office:

''US Secretary of State''.

While i was searching the office on wikipedea, i still came accross the WASHINGTON DC as the seat for the Minister for Foreign Affairs, in person of Mr Michael R. Pompeo, who happened to be a US Army Officer, and a Director of the Central Intelligence Agency, Jan., 2017 to April, 2018...

Holy Spirit is the most ''Intelligence Officer'' ever! He is present everywhere and He reveals ''all secrets'', even the activities of the #CIA in this regard; 1 Corinthians 2: 10.

The mission of rebuilding the ''Temple'' (United States) is real, in fact, the ''reconstruction'' has already begun even from this place Nigeria.

#americaus_shall_be_saved_and_great_again_amen.

#matthew_samuel_toluwani

Re: A Revival Sent From Heaven. Catch The Fire Now! by RhemaJet7(m): 4:58pm On Feb 07, 2019
...and the LORD said;

''power of grace to become rich, take in charge!

7/2/2019.

Grace grace grace grace
grace grace
grace grace grace grace grace
grace grace grace grace
grace grace
grace grace grace
grace

#Now_i_have_true_DOMINION!

#Thank_you_Jesus

Re: A Revival Sent From Heaven. Catch The Fire Now! by RhemaJet7(m): 5:00pm On Feb 11, 2019
#George_Washington

The mystery behind his story and the nation he 'created; the US.
How the foundation got faulty...

George Washington, the man Americans call #the_founding_Father of thier country, but by #divine_revelation i received, God calls him a sinner who brought #plague unto the nation in the year 1799 - the year George Washington passed on. God tagged the plague with the date of George's death as the one responsible for the AmericaUS predicament in this regard.

This message, therefore, is the complete prophecy, delivered for the United States.

God has been speaking, in addition to the previous prophecies delivered, this last message makes it a full package prophecies for the country, as God now charged me to embark on the assignment immediately.

There is a challenge; a mystery, by divine revelation, God placed a plague on the United States in the year 1799 as a result of the FAULTY FOUNDATION laid in building the country by late George Washington. The plague was responsible for some of the disaster(s) that befell the country in the past e.g California fire incidence of 2018; God delivered the prophecy to me on Monday, 12th November, 2018, i had delivered the original message, among others via this medium, and all my social media platforms as directed by the Spirit.
The anger of God over this challenge continued to increase from 49% to 67%. These messages were delivered via series of Prophetic Warning Dreams.

Now, there is GOOD NEWS!

Because God is full of mercy, He eventually showed mercy unto the United States by raising me as His apostle and major prophet, ordained with BUILDING ANOITING, and posted me over to the United States to help REMOVE THE PLAGUE as i release the abundance of the Grace of God, needed to REBUILD / prosper the nation to the Glory of God. This is the Will of God.
However, this task is not temporal, in this regard, God said He has built an Altar for me in the United States, made me a Citizen so that i could continously release the abundance of God's Grace unto the land.

On the 14th December, 2018, via Prophetic Dream, God charged me to intercede for the country, gave me a prayer point as thus:

''Father, let there be release of grace to the United States of America.''

I prayed as commanded several times, now, the Lord is telling me it is high time i should come over to release the grace.

Regarding the tasks and the locations, via dreams, the Spirit had taken me to the Washington Monument Park, and in another similar encounter, i saw myself praying inside the Mansion of the Mount Vernon - the home of the first US President; George Washington, Washington DC, while praying, i was anointing the floor, but the floor was equiped with rug carpet, then, the Spirit asked me to remove the carpet and apply the anointing oil directly on the ground, necessary in destroying the yolks : Isaiah 10: 27.

THE FAULTY FOUNDATION

The foundation of the United States of America became faulty as a result of how the First US President, George Washington ENSLAVED people, denied them of their freedom, used them to BUILD his farm at Mount Vernon while the farm produce were used to feed and develop the United States.
As a result, God became sad about the development, proved His Superiority as He placed a PLAGUE unto the nation in 1799 - the year George Washington passed on, tagging the plague with the date of his death as the one responsible for the predicament.

Another FAULT previously revealed, but ''not blamed'' on George Washington, was the ABUSE OF GUN.

However, there is a link between the American prophecies and global, meaning, whatever affects America will have ripple effect all over the world.

I wanted to make this message confidential as i attempted to deliver it only to the White House, but God said ''no, commanded me to transmit it via my Social Media Platforms and at the same time contact ''Donald'' (President Trump)
God calls President Trump ''Donald''.

Divine Message for President Donald J. Trump:

Via a prophetic dream, God asked a question, thus:

''What does Donald (President Trump) know about the BUILDING of the United States?

In this encounter, God calls President Trump ''Donald''.

The Linked Bible Verse:

Psalm 11: 3

"If the FOUNDATION be destroyed, what can the righteous (President Trump) do?

So, Mr President, together, we shall make AmericaUS not just great again, but greater beyond expectations.

A New America is about to be born, congratulations in advance!

I am Samuel Toluwani MATTHEW, formerly known as Olaide Ogunyemi MUDASIRU,
i am from Ogun State, Nigeria.

Re: A Revival Sent From Heaven. Catch The Fire Now! by RhemaJet7(m): 6:51am On Feb 13, 2019
The day the Lord said to me:

''Hold building spirit'',

my passion for #the_GREAT_WALL_of_Trump increases.

#Finish_the_wall President Trump!

Together, we shall make #AmericaUS not just great again, but greater beyond expectations.

#matthew_samuel_toluwani

Re: A Revival Sent From Heaven. Catch The Fire Now! by RhemaJet7(m): 1:56am On Feb 14, 2019
1 John 4 :16

And we have known and believed the love that God hath to us. God is love; and he that dwelleth in love dwelleth in God, and God in him.

#Happy_Valentines_Day God's people all over the world!

Together, we shall build His Kingdom.

God bless you.

#Love
#LoveGod
#GodLoves
#LoveYourself
#LovePeople
#KingdomChasers

#matthew_samuel_toluwani

Re: A Revival Sent From Heaven. Catch The Fire Now! by RhemaJet7(m): 6:17pm On Feb 14, 2019
Brethren, if you're not saved, you are in BIG TROUBLE!

In this end time, the wrath of satan has increased seriously, as a result, you could easily fall victim, in fact, surely you will be destroyed and you will still go to hell! Certainly!

You better join the moving train now, and begin to do exploits as i do... I am Samuel Toluwani MATTHEW, an apostle and major prophet of Jesus Christ, ordained to build the Kingdom of God.

#Construction_in_progress...

#John_3_3
#matthew_6_33

Re: A Revival Sent From Heaven. Catch The Fire Now! by RhemaJet7(m): 5:36pm On Feb 16, 2019
When one is anointed with #fresh_oil, he will not be able to close his mouth, he will be speaking about the #grace of the #Almighty_God.

Therefore, i declare:

THE LORD IS MY ROCK!!!

Psalm 18:2

''The LORD is my rock, and my fortress, and my deliverer; my God, my strength, in whom I will trust; my buckler, and the horn of my salvation, and my high tower.

#building_His_Kingdom
#matthew_samuel_toluwani

Re: A Revival Sent From Heaven. Catch The Fire Now! by RhemaJet7(m): 4:17am On Feb 19, 2019
#Good_morning_AmericaUS

#Happy_Presidents_Day!

...rebuilding the nation to His glory.

Psalm 127: 1

" Except the LORD build the house, they labour in vain that build it: except the LORD keep the city, the watchman waketh but in vain".

#matthew_samuel_toluwani
#prophet_to_the_nation

Re: A Revival Sent From Heaven. Catch The Fire Now! by RhemaJet7(m): 2:45pm On Feb 19, 2019
Now, it's becoming frequent, having accomplished a task, the Lord said to me:

"Thank you".

This is a grace, in fact, it's a huge grace!

Imagine the Lord God Almighty, saying #thank_you to a #mortal - a mere grass!

Lord, i thank you too.

#appreciation
#test
#obedience
#reward
#things_of_the_Spirit
#matthew_samuel_toluwani

Re: A Revival Sent From Heaven. Catch The Fire Now! by RhemaJet7(m): 6:28pm On Feb 20, 2019
PROPHECY FOR THE US-CHINA TRADE CRISIS, ITS SOLUTIONS COMMANDED BY GOD.

@RealDonaldTrump.

Dear Mr President,

Mr President, may i present the latest prophecy for the United States.

With respect to the current US-China Trade crisis, as revealed by the Spirit, on Feb., 20, 2019, resulting to the declining economy of the United States, God now blame it on you Mr President.

However, God commanded the following solutions in this regard:

(1) That, with immediate effect, the Federal Government of the United States must honor God's order of inviting me (Samuel Toluwani MATTHEW - an apostle and a major prophet, ordained with building anointing) over to the country to perform divine tasks (removing the plague, caused by George Washington as explained in the previous message) so as to release the abundance of God's grace, necessary to prosper / rebuild the nation. And that the government of the country should make me a United States citizen, necessary for the continous release of the abundance of the grace, all to the glory of the Lord God Almighty; Joshua 1: 1-18. 2 Corinthians 8.

(2) You should make a "change", change of vision, etc.

(3) "Seek the efforts of Christians and you will gain something from them.

(4) You should service what He called "ANT", the "ANT" could be an acronym for "American National Trade", that is, servicing indigenous industries, necessary in producing "made-in-AmericaUS" products, so as to achieve comparative cost advantage.

(5) "Listen to God's Word.

(6) "I, myself (God) is the future constitution of the United States.

Other messages released by God:

(7) "Trump is responsible".

(cool "At a heir of insults, empire of country (ies).

(9) God judges the heart and Christians should be careful from judging the North.

(10) Via trance, i saw the New World Trade Center at New York City, all the buildings painted "red", meaning the economy of the United States / World is in "trouble", then, few minutes later, in a bid to confirm the message further, i fell into another trance, heard a voice:

"We are in trouble, relationship between "Chidinma" and "Beeko''.

Interpretation:

The ''Chidinma'' is a Nigerian female singer, i previously came accross her post on instagram few hours before this development.

The ''Bẹ́ẹ́kọ̀'' is a Yoruba language in Nigeria, meaning "no" or "wrong" in responding to a question e.g ''Bẹ́ẹ́ni (Yes) or ''Bẹ́ẹ́kọ̀ (no)? One could say Beeko when the person meant to say ''no''.
In this context, therefore, the statement is a parable, referring ''Chidinma as ''the United States'' while ''Beeko'' is ''the China''.
The full statement, therefore, means:

Having revealed the image of the New World Trade Center skyscrapers, all painted ''red'' - meaning ''danger or trouble'', to confirm the ''trouble'' further, it now came in words as thus:

''WE ARE IN TROUBLE, RELATIONSHIP BETWEEN THE UNITED STATES AND CHINA, LEADING TO THE REASON, AMONG OTHERS, WHY GOD NOW COMMANDED THE UNITED STATES GOVERNMENT TO SERVICE THIER INDEGENIOUS INDUSTRIES, NECESSARY IN PRODUCING MADE-IN-AMERICA PRODUCTS AT LOW COSTS''.

(11) ''Any President who will conduct for you, "ti ko ba ti kọ́ note, wan jẹ́ya ẹ̀''.

Interpretation:

The statement was mixed with Yoruba language:

''ti ko ba ti kọ̀'' means ''failure'', the ''note'' could be a parable for ''Letter of Invitation'' or ''sponsoring the traveling process''

While "jẹ̀ya'' means ''to suffer''.

The complete interpretation, therefore, is thus:

''ANY UNITED STATES PRESIDENT WHO WILL CONDUCT FOR YOU (GOD IS REFERING TO ME HERE) AND FAILED TO INVITE YOU OVER, THEY WILL SUFFER THE IMPLICATIONS''.

The Linked Scriptures:

Joshua 1: 1-18....

In this encounter, by His grace, i am representing ''Moses / Joshua'' while the United States is the ''Israel''.

According to the above scriptures, it was because the ''Israelites'' delayed / failed to do what God commanded them to to, the journey in the wilderness that was supposed to take them just 40 days to get to their PROMISED LAND, ended up taking them 40 years. THEY SUFFERED.

In this regard, the ECONOMY STATUS of the United States today, is exactly the economy status of the Israelites when they were in Egypt (the land of the North), but in a bid to fulfil the PLAN OF GOD for their lives, as it is written in Jeremiah 29: 11, God promised to raise a prophet (myself) who will deliver them (Americans) from TROUBLE and take them to the Promise Land - a land flowing with milk and honey, that is, taking the United States to greater heights, making the nation greater even beyond expectations.

THE LAST PROPHECY BEFORE THE CURRENT ONE

Previously, divine messages delivered for the Unitef States via this platform, among other my social media platforms as directed by the Spirit, held George Washington responsible for the crisis befalling the nation, as a result of the FAULTY FOUNDATION laid, as he used slaves as labour in ''building'' the country, in which by implication, made God sad as He placed a plague unto the land of the United States in the year 1799 - the year George Washington died, tagging the plague with the date of George Washington's death as the person responsible for the Americans predicament in this regard.

However, because God loves the United States, and He is full of mercy, eventually, He had mercy on the country as He sent me as an apostle and a major prophet, ordained with BUILDING ANOINTING, to come over to the United States and remove the plague at AFFECTED LOCATIONS, as i release the abundance of God's grace, necessary in REBUILDING THE COUNTRY, making AmericaUS PROSPER while the government of the country, in turn, is commanded to prosper me , make me a United States citizen in return, ALL TO THE GLORY OF GOD - GOD'S WILL. 2 Corinthians 8.

So, this is a good news to the entire American people.
By this impartation, a New AmericaUS shall be born in Jesus name. Ephesians 2: 19-22, Psalm 127: 1.

Congratulations!

Sincerely,

Samuel Toluwani MATTHEW,

An apostle and a Major Prophet of Jesus Christ, sent from Nigeria.

Re: A Revival Sent From Heaven. Catch The Fire Now! by RhemaJet7(m): 7:46am On Feb 21, 2019
Joshua 1:3

''I will give you every place where you set your foot, as I promised Moses.''

#Frankfurt_Germany is mine by His Grace.

Prophecy: 21/02/2019.

#Send_me

#matthew_samuel_toluwani
#building_His_Kingdom

Re: A Revival Sent From Heaven. Catch The Fire Now! by RhemaJet7(m): 9:00am On Feb 22, 2019
Prophecy, 20/02/2019.

Thus saith the LORD:

''I Myself is the future constitution of the United States.''

Isaiah 55: 11

So shall my word be that goeth forth out of my mouth: it shall not return unto me void, but it shall accomplish that which I please, and it shall prosper in the thing whereto I sent it.

#FINAL_AUTHORITY!
Re: A Revival Sent From Heaven. Catch The Fire Now! by RhemaJet7(m): 12:07pm On Feb 22, 2019
With respect to the #United States #prophecy delivered on February 20, 2019, in a bid to confirm the truth further, today, Friday, February 22, 2019, around 11: am, via trance, thus saith the LORD:

''Yes! That's the law.''

#FINAL_AUTHORITY

Re: A Revival Sent From Heaven. Catch The Fire Now! by luvmijeje(f): 12:52pm On Feb 22, 2019
One simple scripture......... 1000 spinning interpretations.
Re: A Revival Sent From Heaven. Catch The Fire Now! by RhemaJet7(m): 1:40pm On Feb 22, 2019
Re: A Revival Sent From Heaven. Catch The Fire Now! by RhemaJet7(m): 1:41pm On Feb 22, 2019
#RealDonaldTrump.

Dear Mr President,

Mr President, with respect to the #United-States (#US_China_Trade_Crisis) #prophecy, delivered via this platform on February 20, 2019, in a bid to confirm the truth further, today, Friday, February 22, 2019, around 11: am, via trance, thus saith the LORD:

''Yes! That's the law.''

Deutoronomy 28: 1-14 (Obedience = Blessing) ...but Deutoronomy 28: 15-68 (Disobedience = Curses)

Deutoronomy 28: 1 "And it shall come to pass, if thou shalt hearken diligently unto the voice of the Lord thy God, to observe and to do all His commandments which i command thee this day, that the Lord thy God will set thee on high above all nations of the earth.'' #FINAL_AUTHORITY.

#matthew_samuel_toluwani
#building_His_Kingdom
Re: A Revival Sent From Heaven. Catch The Fire Now! by RhemaJet7(m): 1:42pm On Feb 22, 2019
luvmijeje:
One simple scripture......... 1000 spinning interpretations.

The post has been updated.
Thanks.
God bless.
Re: A Revival Sent From Heaven. Catch The Fire Now! by RhemaJet7(m): 7:42pm On Feb 23, 2019
#Prophecy

Thus saith the LORD: ''America forever''. Genesis 17: 8 "And I will give unto thee, and to thy seed after thee, the land wherein thou art a stranger, all the land of Canaan, for an everlasting possession; and I will be their God". Thank you Jesus!

#matthew_samuel_toluwani
#building_His_Kingdom

Re: A Revival Sent From Heaven. Catch The Fire Now! by RhemaJet7(m): 8:20pm On Feb 24, 2019
Deutoronomy 3: 28

"But charge Joshua, and encourage him, and strengthen him: for he shall go over before this people, and he shall cause them to inherit the land which thou shalt see."

#matthew_samuel_toluwani
#building_His_Kingdom

Re: A Revival Sent From Heaven. Catch The Fire Now! by RhemaJet7(m): 10:46pm On Feb 24, 2019
Heaven sings #Arewa_Gospel

#Yabo

#Yabo_Daga_Zuchiya

Some trust in chariots, some trust in horses
But we trust in the name of the Lord
Some trust in their skills, others trust in their kings
When the arm of flesh will fail them; We’ll still be standing tall
‘Cause we trust in the name of the Lord
When they say “there’s a casting down”, We will say “there’s a lifting up”
‘Cause we trust in the name of the Lord. Menene zan baka ‘soyi na (What shall I offer you, my Love?)
Domin kaunar ka zuwa gareni (To appreciate the love You’ve shown me)
Menene zan baka mai kieto na (What shall I offer you, my benefactor)
Domin alherin ka zuwa gareni (To appreciate the love You’ve shown me)
Yabo daga zuchiya (Praise from my heart) x3
Na baka (na baka) (I give to you) x2

If the Lord doesn’t build the house; then we labor in vain
If the Lord doesn’t watch the city; then we stay awake in vain
Greater is He who is in me, than he who is in the world
I triumph in the name of the Lord

(Refrain)

Blow the trumpet in Zion,
Sound the alarm on the holy mountain
We will never be afraid
We’ve got the victory, We’ve got the victory forever
Bridge Yabo daga zuchiya (Praise from my heart)
Sujada daga zuchiya (Worship from my heart)
Yabo daga zuchiya (Praise from my heart)
Godiya daga zuchiya (Thanksgiving from my heart)

Re: A Revival Sent From Heaven. Catch The Fire Now! by RhemaJet7(m): 5:38pm On Feb 27, 2019
@RealDonaldTrump.

Dear Mr President,

Mr President, may i present an update on the ongoing prophecies for the United States.

Below, is the list of the additional revelations, delivered on Feb 25, 2019, as thus:

(1) Woodrow Wilson, the 28th President of the United States.

(2) The Washington National Cathedral, Washington DC., affiliated with the Federal Government of the country.

(3) The assassination of Martin Luther King Jnr.

The above revelations linked with one another and with previous prophecies.

Recall, the first prophecy delivered via this platform on Dec 14, 2018, featured two major SINS / FAULTS identified which made God to plague the land (USA). They were:

(1) FAULTY FOUNDATION.

(2) GUN.

The Faulty Foundation:

1 Corinthians 2: 10, the Spirit of God, searched and expatiated the ''faulty foundation'', referred to it as the SLAVERY, caused by George Washington as he enslaved some people, used them as labour to BUILD his farm (Mount Vernon), the farm which had significant contributions in feeding / building the country, aimed at ''enjoying'' FREEDOM, but by implication, God became sad, among other things, on the idea of depriving some people their FREEDOM in order to achieve FREEDOM for a nation, thereby, plague the land, tagged the plague with the date George Washington died; 1799, as the person responsible for the problem.
This plague (curse) by implication, affects not only the country as a whole, but specifically, ANYTHING PRESIDENCY.

HOW THE ABOVE PROPHECY LINKED WITH THE CURRENT:

The Woodrow Wilson, former United States President.

Because Woodrow Wilson was also a United States President (A Carrier of the curse), and when he died, he was BURIED in the HOUSE OF GOD: Washington National Cathedral, Washington DC, by IMPLICATION, the church got DEFILED, affected with CURSE OF ASSOCIATION.

There are many types of curses, some of them are:

(a) Curses from associating with the accursed.

(b) Someone could reside in a cursed community and got ''infected'' with the curse, e.g Jonah 1:2...after Jonah disobeyed God, wanted to run away, board a ship, but when he noticed the ship sinking because of him, he confessed, ordered that they should throw him into the sea from the ship, when thrown him out, the ship stopped sinking.

By this implication, God was not comfortable, seen His House defiled, therefore, He is now committed to REBUILD THE TEMPLE, necessary in purifying the ''HOLY'' LAND, so as to allow the manifestation power of the ''HOLY'' SPIRIT to flow not only in the church, but also in every individual and organization (USA Government) affiliated / attached with the church.

ANOTHER LINKS:

By divine revelation, as the Spirit directed me to the history, i was also able to understand that the above AFFECTED Church:
The Washington National Cathedral (officially named The Cathedral Church of Saint ''PETER'' and Paul, the church pupit was the last one from which Martin Luther King Jnr prior to his assassination in 1968.

Scriptural Link:

Matthew 16: 18

"And i say also unto thee, that thou art ''PETER'', and upon this rock (the TRUTH / Identity of Christ Jesus), i will BUILD my church, and the gates of hell shall not prevail against it.''

SUBSEQUENT LINK:

The church whose land has been DEFILED is officially AFFILIATED with the Federal Government of the United States, in turn, resulting to CURSE OF ASSOCIATION, associating with the government.
This therefore, requires purifying. Meaning, while we are praying for the government of the United States, we should also practically purify all the accursed organizations and individuals ATTACHED with the government of the country, so that the government could perform effectively and efficiently, having LAID SOLID FOUNDATION.

Linked Scripture:

Matthew 16: 18

"And i say also unto thee, that thou art ''PETER'', and upon this rock (TRUTH / IDENTITY OF CHRIST), i will build my church, and the gates of hell shall not prevail against it''.

THE GUN:

The gun as one of the sins identified, leading to the wrath of God against the nation, resulting to the California fire incidence of 2018, among others, the gun therefore, eventually referred to as THE ASSASSINATION OF MARTHIN LUTHER KING, JNR (of blessed memory)
By implication, Marthin Luther King, Jnr was AN ANOINTED PROPHET OF GOD, a human rights activist, as he got assassinated in 1968, Heaven became sad about the incidence, considered it as AN ABORMINATION, therefore, cursed the land / perpetrators who dwell in the land, defiling the land.

Linked Scripture:

Psalm 105: 15

Saying, touch not mine anointed, and do my prophets no harm''.

LESSON LEARNT

(1) We should always be careful in whom or organization we associate with. Jonah 1:1

(2) We should always lay every foundation with the truth or identity of Christ, necessary to prosper forever.

(3) We should all embrace Christ Jesus as our Saviour and only Channel in making heaven; John 3: 3.

(4) Obedience to God's commandment, gaurrantees blessing: Deutoronomy 28: 1-14.
Disobedience to God's Word attracts curses: Deutoronomy 28: 15-68.

HOW TO PERFECT THE BLESSING:

Recognise and respect your source, your source of blessing, which is nothing but God.
All glory, honour, and adoration MUST be given unto Jesus- the Master of the universe, glorifying Him as the One who delivered you the ''Israelites'' (Americans) from TROUBLE, took you from THE OTHER SIDE OF THE FLOOD to CANAAN LAND - A LAND FLOWING WITH MILK AND HONEY (THE NEW AMERICAus)

Linked Scripture:

Revelation 22: 3

"AND THERE SHALL BE NO MORE CURSE, BUT THE THRONE OF GOD AND OF THE LAMB SHALL BE IN IT, AND HIS SERVANTS SHALL SERVE HIM''.

This Scripture also applies to the relevance previous Prophetic Dream encounter where God engaged me to help BUILD His Kingdom, as He practically handed over an object that looked like a calabash, having some foam like materials, spread inside it to form a cushion, inside it, there were some chairs scattered, so, God said He needed to construct the object, but He couldn't, now gave me, saying, i had convinced Him before that i could RECONSTRUCT IT, so, i should get it reconstructed, i received it, but laughed at the ''poor job'' done, ''corrected'' God that, that was not how to do it, having many ''chairs, scattered'', then, i said ''it is supposed to have ONLY ONE CHAIR i.e (The Throne of Christ Jesus) as against ''many chairs'' seen (i.e gods / idolatory), then, i altered a statement:

''In Ijebu Ode, it is only one Awujalẹ̀ we have'', then, i woke up.

Interpretation:

* The Ijebu Ode is the town i base in Nigeria.

* The ''Awujalẹ̀'' is the Royal Title of the only popular king we have in Ijebu Ode.

Linked Scripture:

Revelation 22: 3

"Revelation 22: 3

"AND THERE SHALL BE NO MORE CURSE (gods / idolatory) BUT THE THRONE OF GOD AND OF THE LAMB (the constructed calabash) SHALL BE IN IT, AND HIS SERVANTS (myself, among other God's people in the United States) SHALL SERVE HIM, (forever, forever!)

In addition to this truth, often times, the LORD had said to me:

''Posted to the United States.

''You are an American''.

''America for ever''.

''Live, never looked back, etc.

Joshua 1 - 24.

In this regard, therefore, supernaturally, i am the ''Joshua'' while the Americans are the ''Israelites'' of the Exodus. God delivered us from the TROUBLED LAND took us to the CANAAN LAND - A LAND FLOWING WITH MILK AND HONEY ( i.e THE NEW AMERICA).

MY JOB ROLES AS DIRECTED BY THE SPIRIT:

(1) Intercessory Prayer for the United States for life.

(2) Feeding the White House subsequent prophecies for life.

(3) By His further leadings

REPORTING LINE:

Since God has already established a reporting line via this platform, among other social media, by His leading, i only need to prune the platforms, restricting, and confidentially be reporting to the White House in an administrative manner. Joshua 24: 1-28.

In the last message delivered, among other instructions, God said :

''I Myself (God Himself) is the future constitution of the United States''.

America belongs to God, by this encounter, therefore, every American is covenanted to serve God forever.

So, Mr President, together, we shall MAKE AMERICA GODLY AGAIN #MAGA,

KEEP AMERICA GODLY #KAG

in Jesus name! Amen!

Good morning New America (in advance)

Congratulations! (in advance)

Yours respectfully,

Prophet Samuel Toluwani MATTHEW,

Nigeria,

+2348137296422,

rhemajet7@gmail.com.

Re: A Revival Sent From Heaven. Catch The Fire Now! by RhemaJet7(m): 4:57am On Feb 28, 2019
cheesy

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Happy Palm Sunday / Ten Reasons Why The Gospel Of John Should Be Rejected / The Best Argument For The Existence Of GOD

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 83
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.