Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,615 members, 7,809,254 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 06:49 AM

A Revival Sent From Heaven. Catch The Fire Now! - Religion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / A Revival Sent From Heaven. Catch The Fire Now! (5955 Views)

Manna Still Falls From Heaven In Angola / RCCG Pastor Mike Nwanegbo: "God Banned Friend’s Wife From Heaven Over Tithe" / Bat Sent From The Village To Our Home Hangs Dead On Our Electric Pole (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: A Revival Sent From Heaven. Catch The Fire Now! by RhemaJet7(m): 6:56am On Nov 20, 2018
#Global_Warning_Prophecy

Yesterday, 19th November, 2018, God released a #warning_prophecy concerning the impending #judgement_day .

In that #vision, God showed the term ''#DOMINION''

then, He listed the sub-topics as thus:

Alaka Okun, Sefu, MAFU.

INTERPRETATION:

''ALAKA''

''Alaka'' was meant to be ''Alake'', the Spirit led me to interpret it as the ''alake'', so, the term alake is a Yoruba Language Kingship Title for a King in Abeokuta, a city in Nigeria, the title ''ALAKA'', therefore, means:

HE WHO CONTROLS / OWNS THE REGION OF ''AKE''.

HE WHO EXERCISES EXERCUTIVE AUTHORITY OVER THE ENTIRE REGION WITH (in traditional times) POWER OF #LIFE AND #DEATH OVER HIS SUBJECTS.

''OKUN''

''Okun'' means OCEAN / SEA.

''SEFU''

Sefu is an Egyptian / Swahili ancient language, meaning SWORD.

''MAFU''

MAFU is an acronym for:
Mental toughness, Aggression, Fanatical efforts, Unity. (sport philosophy)

Then, God concluded the vision by revealing the time-bound percentage:

49% out of it.

THE SUMMARY OF THE INTERPRETATIONS, THEREFORE, IS STATED AS THUS:

49% of God's aggression, using His sword against oppositions.

The relevance Scriptures to descern the prophetic term ''DOMINION'' is thus:
Genesis 1:26-28.

#may_God_have_mercy
#end_time
#judgement_day
#rapture
#heaven
#hell

#global_latterrain_missions
#samuel_t_matthew

Re: A Revival Sent From Heaven. Catch The Fire Now! by RhemaJet7(m): 6:57am On Nov 20, 2018
#Global_Warning_Prophecy

Yesterday, 19th November, 2018, God released a #warning_prophecy concerning the impending #judgement_day .

In that #vision, God showed me the term ''#DOMINION''

Alaka Okun, Sefu, MAFU.

INTERPRETATION:

''ALAKA''

''Alaka'' was meant to be ''Alake'', the Spirit led me to interpret it as the ''alake'', so, the term alake is a Yoruba Language Kingship Title for a King in Abeokuta, a city in Nigeria, the title ''ALAKA'', therefore, means:

HE WHO EXERCISES EXERCUTIVE AUTHORITY OVER THE ENTIRE REGION WITH (in traditional times) POWER OF #LIFE AND #DEATH OVER HIS SUBJECTS.

''OKUN''

''SEFU''

''MAFU''

MAFU is an acronym for:

49% out of it.

#may_God_have_mercy
#end_time
#judgement_day
#rapture
#heaven
#hell

#samuel_t_matthew
Re: A Revival Sent From Heaven. Catch The Fire Now! by RhemaJet7(m): 2:24am On Nov 21, 2018
#DOMINION_2018

The idea of seen #Winners_Chapel adopting the theme #Dominion'' for its #Shiloh2018 just like #RCCG last #Convention theme ''Dominion'', IS NOT IMITATION but #divine_connectivity, just as the same term ''dominion'' is linked with my own #global_latterrain_missions current #prophecy.

I can see thousands of reasons why #pastoreaadeboye , #bishopdavidoyedepo, & #apostle_samuel_t_matthew are divinely connected

#Spiritual_Fathers

#Different_Ministries_Same_Goal_Making_Disciples

#global_latterrain_missionsGLM
#samuel_t_matthew

Re: A Revival Sent From Heaven. Catch The Fire Now! by RhemaJet7(m): 10:12am On Nov 21, 2018
Stop saying ''#Kingdom_of_God!
(tautology)

Stop saying #kingdom_of_satan!

If you mean to say the Kingdom of God, just say ''#Kingdom'', e.g Be Kingdom oriented.

That is, THERE IS ONLY ONE KINGDOM, ONLY ONE THRONE & IT IS MEANT FOR OUR LORD JESUS CHRIST!

#satan on the other hand, is a #vagabond, has no kingdom but a community, the #goat has siezed to be the god of the world lonnnnnng time ago!

#Territorial_Battle
#Jesus_is_the_KING_of_the_World!
#Jesus_is_LORD!

#Global_Latterrain_MissionsGLM
#GLM
#matthew_samuel_t
#samuel_t_matthew
#apostle_matthew_samuel_t

Re: A Revival Sent From Heaven. Catch The Fire Now! by RhemaJet7(m): 8:38am On Nov 25, 2018
#Shiloh2018!!!

Theme : #Dominion

Date : 4th - 9th Dec., 2018.

Venue : Living Faith Church, Worldwide, Faith Tabernacle, and other LFC Viewing Centres, Worldwide.

#Jesus_is_LORD!

#latter_rain

Re: A Revival Sent From Heaven. Catch The Fire Now! by RhemaJet7(m): 3:20pm On Nov 28, 2018
In few hours time, we shall be celebrating God not #my_birthday, even though tomorrow is my birthday, but i would like to give all the glory to the #King_of_Glory for the gift of #salvation for my life!
The day i became born again is the most cherished date in my life, not my birthday.

#GOD_MUST_INCREASE_man_must_decrease.

Therefore, if you want to send me wishes, let your wishes centre on glorifying #Christ_Jesus... e.g #Jesus, the reason for the season! Happy birthday Sam.
Jesus is LORD!

God bless you.

#Thank_you_Jesus_its_my_birthday

#JESUS_the_name_that_is_ABOVE_every_other_name

#latter_rain
#Shiloh2018_Dominion
#Matthew_6_33
#matthew_samuel_t
#samuel_t_matthew

Re: A Revival Sent From Heaven. Catch The Fire Now! by RhemaJet7(m): 1:42pm On Dec 09, 2018
Many people have eyes to #look, only few have eyes to #see

As an #apostle and a #major_prophet, by His Grace, i have been seen lots of #MYSTERIES from #heaven all these while. #Shocking_Revelations, short of words, as a result, i decided to go on #social_media_fasting

The revelations pertaining to #church, if i should release them, there could be #churchQUAKE!
#GREATsunami, but ofcourse, it is a #good_problem, the idea is meant to strenghten the church not to break it.

However, such vital messages will surely be released in due course as soon as i got the order from my #Master - #The_King_of_Glory - #Master_of_the_universe

1 Corinthians 2:10
''The Spirit of the LORD searcheth alll things, even the deep things of God

#Divine_Mysteries_Kept_In_A_Box
#matthew_samuel_toluwani
#samuel_toluwani_matthew

Re: A Revival Sent From Heaven. Catch The Fire Now! by RhemaJet7(m): 11:48am On Dec 13, 2018
My #New_Years_Resolutions (1) Unfollow those whose posts do not honour #Christ (2) Stop praying for those who are not ready to accept Jesus Christ as their Lord and Personal Saviour (3) Stop sending (birthday) wishes to unbelievers ''To love all is the mandate, but to associate with all is optional, so, i choose to associate only with #Lovers_of_Christ - #Kingdom_Chasers.

#Sinners are carriers of contagious desease!

Keep off!

Matthew 6:33 is the only remedy, your access to us. Think about it today.

#End_Time_Preaching_is_not_a_gentle_man_preaching!
#Matthew_Samuel_Toluwani
#Samuel_Toluwani_Matthew

Re: A Revival Sent From Heaven. Catch The Fire Now! by RhemaJet7(m): 10:03pm On Dec 13, 2018
How well do you know #Jesus_Christ?

As for me, base on experience, by His Grace, i know #Jesus_Christ as my #God, #Apostler #Master, #Teacher #Examiner, #Counsellor, #Friend, #Husband - yes! Husband. I could remember the day He visited me, brought me perfume, placed His left hand on my left shoulder, cuddled, and used His left finger to touch my eye ball peacefully - meaning ''whoever touches you, touches the apple of my eye'', He always sit at my right hand side.

This exclude experience with #HeavenlyFATHER - #The_LORD_God_ALMIGHTY, i only encountered Him once, He speaks with #still_small_voice.

Then, #Holy_Spirit - my #Comforter, #The_Revealer of all secrets...

What a high privilege of knowing #GodTheFather, GodTheSon, & #GodTheHolySpirit!

I'm proud!
I'm grateful to God.

So, brethren, if you want to know Christ as i do, YOU MUST BE BORN AGAIN!

John 3:3...

Jesus loves you.

#glm
#Matthew_Samuel_Toluwani
#Samuel_Toluwani_Matthew

Re: A Revival Sent From Heaven. Catch The Fire Now! by RhemaJet7(m): 4:08am On Dec 14, 2018
Today, Friday, 14th December, 2018, around 3am, God revealed to me in a #vision, #star fallen from sky 4 times.

INTERPRETATION

This signifies a #great_change, either a sign of

(1) the #fall of great or mighty men

(2) #end_time

#CAST_DOWN!

Revelation 6:13,
Isaiah 34:4.

#Prophecy
#Wrath_of_God
#Matthew_Samuel_Toluwani
#Samuel_Toluwani_Matthew,,,,

Re: A Revival Sent From Heaven. Catch The Fire Now! by RhemaJet7(m): 6:09am On Dec 14, 2018
Today, Friday, 14th December, 2018, about 5:50am, in a Waking Prophetic Dream, the Spirit of God led me to #interceed for the #United_States_of_America as thus:

''Father, let there be release of grace to the United States of America! Amen!!!

Romans 5:19-21

(19) ''For as by one man's disobedience many were made sinners, so by the obedience of one shall many be made righteous.
(20) Moreover the law entered, that the offence might abound. But where sin abounded, #grace did much more abound.
(21) For as by one man's disobedience many were made sinners, so by the obedience of one shall many be made righteous''.

#matthew_samuel_toluwani
#samuel_toluwani_matthew
#matthew_samuel_t
#samuel_t_matthew

Re: A Revival Sent From Heaven. Catch The Fire Now! by RhemaJet7(m): 5:52am On Dec 15, 2018
Today, 15th Dec., 2018, about 3:54am, God revealed to me that the President / General Overseer of a Mega Church in Nigeria, worldwide known, dies as a result of refusal to use drugs after been sick for a while.
Previously, i had series of confirmed progressive divine revelations about the man; mysteries.

I pray, using His Word: Psalm 91:16 "With longlife will i satisfy you and show you my salvation, the man shall live long and be saved by Christ in Jesus name! Amen!!!

#prophecy
#matthew_samuel_toluwani
#samuel_t_matthew
#apostle_majorprophet

Re: A Revival Sent From Heaven. Catch The Fire Now! by RhemaJet7(m): 7:56am On Dec 18, 2018
#PROPHECY_FOR_THE_UNITED_STATES_OF_AMERICA,

From #Nigeria.

With respect to the prophecy released on the 14th Dec., 2018 on this platform, among others, in which God charged me to interceed for the United States of America.

The Spirit recommended the following prayer point:

''Father, let there be release of grace to the United States of America''.

The #sins / #faults identified include the following:

(1) ''Gun'' or ''abuse of gun

(2) Faulty foundation of the United States of America US.

GOD WARNS IN THIS REGARD, WITH THE FOLLOWING SCRIPTURES:

Ezekiel 7:1-27

(1) ''Moreover, the Word of the LORD came unto me, saying
(2) also, thou son of man, thus saith the Lord GOD unto the land of Israel, an end, the end is come upon the four corners of the land.
(3) Now is the end come upon thee, and i will judge thee according to thy ways, and will recompense upon thee all thine abominations.''

Today, Monday, 17th Dec., 2018, the #revelation continues, God released additional message in parable as thus:

''April, July''.

INTERPRETATION:

''April'' represents ''4th'' month of the year,

''July'' means July.

Meanwhile, the Independence Date for the US is every 4th July, perfectly matched! Subsequently confirmed via Divine Revelation!

The US celebrate their #freedom on their #Independence_Day ; every 4th of July.

Relevance Bible Verse About The FREEDOM:

1 Peter 2:16

"as free and not using your freedom for a cloak of wickedness, but as bondservants of God.''

The Sins / Faults Identified:

(1) Gun / abuse of the use of gun

(2) Faulty Foundation i.e God asked a question ''What does Donald (the 45th US President, Donald John Trump) know about the building of the United States of America?

The US in heaven is perceived as the ''Jerusalem / Israel'' or the ''New Jerusalem / New Israel, God loves the country and trying to repair the ''faulty foundation'' by ''rebuilding the Temple (America) via this prophetic encounter.

Because of the sensitivity of this information, therefore, having released the initial message in public, i wanted to make subsequent ones confidential, especially as God sent me to the US President, so, i wanted to stop broadcasting it and contact President Donald John Trump directly, on 17th Dec., 2018, God said to me ''TRANSMIT THE US PROPHECIES VIA SAME PLATFORMS, AMONG OTHERS, AND I SHOULD ALSO GO AHEAD AND CONTACT DONALD DIRECTLY.

Summary:

God is using me as an intercessor, apostle, and a major prophet for the United States of America, sending me to ''Donald'' (the name God calls President Trump) - the 45th President of the US, Donald John Trump, about a faulty foundation of the country, the abuse of freedom / 'gun', resulting to anger of God against the nation, e.g the #CaliforniaFire2018, asked Americans not to abuse the freedom and not be ingrates to #Christ_Jesus who sacrificed His life for them to be saved and have the freedom they 'enjoy' today. God wants the Americans (Israelites / God's people) to use the given freedom to do only things that glorify God.

Father, let there be release of grace to the United States of America US! Amen!

#Prophetic_Intercession
#America_shall_be_saved_and_great_again
#Global_Latterrain_Missions
#Matthew_Samuel_Toluwani
#Apostle_MajorProphet
#Prophet_to_the_natio

Re: A Revival Sent From Heaven. Catch The Fire Now! by RhemaJet7(m): 1:33am On Dec 22, 2018
#My_best_moments_in_2018...

every moment spent with #Jesus!!!

#A_life_without_Christ_is_a_life_in_crisis

#Jesus my #Master, the #Master_of_the_universe

Luke 12:44

#Merry_Christmas!

Re: A Revival Sent From Heaven. Catch The Fire Now! by RhemaJet7(m): 9:23am On Dec 22, 2018
#Prophecy Released By an Angry God!

Today, Saturday, 22nd Dec., 2018, around 4am, the #Master_of_the_universe, via Prophetic encounter, angrily delivered the following message:

"ENOUGH IS ENOUGH FOR ALL THE CORRUPTION OF THIS WORLD!

Linked Bible Verses:

Hosea 9:9

"They have sunk deep into corruption as in the days of Gibeah. God will remember their wickedness and punish them for their sins".

Isaiah 1:4

"Woe to the sinful nation, a people whose guilt is great, a brood of evildoers, children giveen to corruption! They have forsaken the LORD; they have spurned the Holy One of Israel and turned their backs on him".

James 4:4

"You adulterous people! Do you not know that friendship with the world is enmity with God? Therefore, whoever wishes to be a friend of the world makes himself an enemy of God".

#Global_Latterrain_Missions #Matthew_Samuel_Toluwani

Re: A Revival Sent From Heaven. Catch The Fire Now! by RhemaJet7(m): 10:40pm On Dec 23, 2018
Prophecy for the United States.

Today, Sunday, 23rd Dec., 2018, via prophetic dream, God released another Prophetic Warning to the United States, thus:

"67% God anger on US".

Relevance Scriptures to decern the term "God's anger", is thus:

2 Kings 17:18

"So the LORD was very angry with Israel and removed them from His presence. Only the tribe of Judah was left".

Psalm 7:11

"God is a righteous Judge, a God who displays His wrath everyday".

Meanwhile, going by the saying "revelation is progressive", there was previous linked warning prophecy about the universe which was released on this platform, among others on the 19th Nov., 2018, which also has to do with percentage measure of God's wrath, then it was 49%, now it has increased to 67%.

The full analysis of the previous warning prophecy is copied and pasted below:

Global_Warning_Prophecy

In that #vision, God showed the term ''#DOMINION''

Alaka Okun, Sefu, MAFU.

INTERPRETATION:

''ALAKA''

HE WHO EXERCISES EXECUTIVE AUTHORITY OVER THE ENTIRE REGION WITH (in traditional times) POWER OF #LIFE AND #DEATH OVER HIS SUBJECTS.

''OKUN''

''SEFU''

''MAFU''

MAFU is an acronym for:

49% out of it.

#may_God_have_mercy
#end_time
#judgement_day
#rapture
#heaven
#hell

#matthew_samuel_t
Re: A Revival Sent From Heaven. Catch The Fire Now! by RhemaJet7(m): 10:51am On Dec 24, 2018
God is wonderful, He ministers to man in a numerious ways.

This morning, contrary to most believers believe that "worldly songs" are always bad to listen to, but God sees it in different ways, sometimes the King of Glory makes use of the "sense" out of a nonsense" to minister to His people.

This morning, this song, made by Small Doctor "This Year", kept popping up in my heart, when i did't hear the song played around at all, God kept sending it to my heart, & i was not comfortable with it, i tried to sing gospel song to erase it, it didn't work, until i became more worried and tried to descern the meaning, surprisingly, i discovered that particular short message within the entire song has wonderful meaning, and most importantly, God was using it to wish me a #Merry_Christmas and a Prosperous New Year!

The message emphasised in the song is thus:

"We see this year, THIS YEAR! We go see next year, NEXT YEAR! Kosiku lojuwa o! Adura lagba, LAAGBA!

INTERPRETATION

We see eachother this year, THIS YEAR! we shall see next year, NEXT YEAR! We shall not die, we pray.

Merry Christmas everyone!

We shall all see oneanother #NEXT_YEAR 2019 & beyond in good condition in Jesus name! Amen!

Re: A Revival Sent From Heaven. Catch The Fire Now! by RhemaJet7(m): 3:30pm On Dec 24, 2018
Do you know that over 80% of people around the world who say #Merry_Christmas! are only after the #Merry not the #Christ.

By #divine_revelation, #Jesus_Christ is called #Jesus because the name "Jesus" is #HOLY.

#Holy_is_the_LORD! #Halleluuuuuuuuuuyah!!!

Re: A Revival Sent From Heaven. Catch The Fire Now! by RhemaJet7(m): 12:42am On Dec 25, 2018
John 10:10

devil takes but GOD gives, today, as you receive this gift, going by the Word of God in the book of Revelation 5:12, the seven blessings of Christ to man, you and your family receive Power, Strenght, Wisdom, Glory, Honour, Riches, and Blessing in Jesus name! Amen!
#MERRY_CHRISTMAS EVERYONE!

#Jesus
#matthew_samuel_toluwani

Re: A Revival Sent From Heaven. Catch The Fire Now! by RhemaJet7(m): 1:53am On Dec 28, 2018
According to GENEVA (Reuters), out of the 100 #Americans, 90 is possessed with #firearms! Just imagine!

#Gun #violence in the US, totally condemned. Even #God is #sad about it!

1 Peter 2:16

As free, and not using your #freedom for a cloak of #wickedness, but as #bondservants of God.

#Gun_Violence
#Gun_Politics
#Gun_Control
#Gun_Reform_Now!
#US
#USA
#States
#United_States
#United_States_of_America
#United_States_of_America_US
#america_shall_be_saved_and_great_again_amen
#matthew_samuel_toluwani
Re: A Revival Sent From Heaven. Catch The Fire Now! by RhemaJet7(m): 2:55am On Dec 28, 2018
By the authority of His Order, as an apostle and a major prophet of Christ, i intercede for the United States again, saying:

"Father, let there be release of grace to the United States of America! Amen!

#Prophetic_Intercession
#Nehemiah_1_1-11
#Abuse_of_freedom
#Gun_Violence
#Gun_Politics
#Gun_Control
#Gun_Reform_Now!
#US
#USA
#States
#United_States
#United_States_of_America
#United_States_of_America_US
#america_shall_be_saved_and_great_again_amen
#matthew_samuel_toluwani

Re: A Revival Sent From Heaven. Catch The Fire Now! by RhemaJet7(m): 7:15am On Dec 28, 2018
Brethren, how did you celebrate your #Christmas?

Did you go for the "Merry" or you focussed on the "Christ?

As for me, i was sobber, appreciated Christ for the gift of salvation even as it cost Him his blood, therefore, i fasted, prayed & entered into a #covenant with God to perfect His promises as i deprived myself of pleasure on the fun-filled Christmas Day, and so, my Faithful God respected the covenant,

On the 26th Dec., 2018, i had a prophetic dream, saw a map of the #UnitedStates (my promise land), in the second episode of the dream, God showed me the image of an open door gate pass, raised up!

The revelation, continued, this morning, God revealed to me that i possessed a full large flat apartment, then, i moved in.

Linked Bible Verse for Interpretation, led by the Spirit is thus:

Deutoronomy 1:8

Behold, I have set the land before you: go in and possess the land which the LORD sware unto your fathers, Abraham, Isaac, and Jacob, to give unto them and to their seed after them.

#Thank_You_Master_Jesus
The Covenant keeping God!

#witches! Stop us if you can, goats!

Revelation 3:7-8

#matthew_samuel_toluwani

Re: A Revival Sent From Heaven. Catch The Fire Now! by RhemaJet7(m): 6:37am On Dec 31, 2018
Been #born_again would be a great decision for your #new_year_resolution, brethren, think about it today, #New_Year_New_You!

John 3:3.

#Jesus
#gospel
#salvation
#heaven
#matthew_samuel_toluwani

Re: A Revival Sent From Heaven. Catch The Fire Now! by RhemaJet7(m): 10:48am On Jan 02, 2019
#NEW_YEAR_TESTIMONIES

On the 31st Dec., 2018, while using ATM, the machine dispenced double amount i requested for without reflecting on my account.

(2) Having been led by the Spirit to buy MFM customised Notebook, i bought the one having the heading #MountainTopLife, on the hard cover.

On the 31st Dec., 2018, i was led by the Spirit to attend #RCCG_Crossover_Service @ the #RedemptionCamp, Ogun State, Nigeria, during the service, Ptr E.A. Adeboye announced the theme of the program: ''Moving out of the valley to a #MOUNTAIN_TOP''. Then, i realised the reason God directed me to buy the MFM notebook, having the word ''MOUNTAIN TOP LIFE on the hard cover, the word ''mountain top'' now appears everywhere; this is the confirmation of #prophecy, to consolidate the confirmation, the 2nd episode of the 1st #PropheticEncounter i had on the 1st of January, 2019, i heard the Voice of the #LORD, telling me:

''Oke oke ni un o maa lọ́ o Baba!

INTERPRETATION

I shall always be uplifted oh Lord!

The Linked Scripture:

Psalm 20:8

"They are brought down and fallen: but we are risen, and stand upright. Amen!

#ThankYouJesus!
#EverydayTestimoniesWithJesus
#SwimmingInGlory

#matthew_samuel_toluwani

Re: A Revival Sent From Heaven. Catch The Fire Now! by RhemaJet7(m): 8:37pm On Jan 03, 2019
Now that the Honeymoon period is over! No more ''merry'' christmas. Therefore, it is time to be more #KingdomOriented and shun every form of sinful activity.

John 14: 6:

''Jesus saith unto him, I am the way, the truth, and the life: no man cometh unto the Father, but by me.

#EndTimeIsHere
#Hell_is_real
#Punishment_for_the_wickeds
#Sinners
#Heaven
#KingdomChasers
#Lovers_of_Christ
#matthew_samuel_toluwani

Re: A Revival Sent From Heaven. Catch The Fire Now! by RhemaJet7(m): 9:54pm On Jan 03, 2019
Though it is a joke, comparing God's ability with that of a man, but let's reaffirm this fact;

If a man thinks he could sing, it's a lie! God sings better, He composes greater songs, even love songs. My God is the best lover ever! Very romantic! If you had been led by the Spirit to marry a #Covenant_Spouse, you will understand this #HeavenlyExperience...

God, the first ''person'' to institute a #marraige.

God, the #Creator of #AdamandEve

God, the Creator of #SamuelandEve''

''Ẹ́ẹ́ ti ri nkan kan''

INTERPRETATION

''You haven't seen anything yet''

#God_is_very_romantic_man_is_a_learner

#God_is_Love

#Love

#PrisonLove''

#CodedTestimony

#Thank_you_Jesus_You_made_these_glorious_things_possible!

#matthew_samuel_toluwani

Re: A Revival Sent From Heaven. Catch The Fire Now! by RhemaJet7(m): 7:26am On Jan 04, 2019
Brethren, you know what? By His Grace, I spoke, in less than 5 hours, heaven responded, made a decision that affects the entire world! Power!

Yesterday, record shows that around 8:30 pm, i posted a message on my social media platforms, where i said ''Now that Christmas is over, honeymoon period is over, therefore, people are now expected to be more Kingdom oriented, also giving the warning of end time.

As a result, God reaffirmed the Truth, in less than 5 hours later, around 1am, today, Fri., 4th Jan., 2019, the King of the universe released a warning prophecy as thus:

Global Warning Prophecy

United States / California Wildfire 2018 Prophecy:

Going by the saying ''Revelation is progressive'', therefore, in addition to the Global Warning Prophecy transmitted on Monday, 12th November, 2018, about the Lake of fire, burning at the bank of the red sea, which i later discovered that it was the fire incidence at California, 2018, United States.

Today, Friday, 4th January, 2019, around 1am, God released another message, reaffirmed SAME WARNING PROPHECY, copied and pasted as thus:

#Judgement_Day_Prophecy !!!

Today, Monday, 12th November, 2018, while having some #trances, i received the following messages about the #eternal_purnishment, tested and confirmed: (1) ''Global (2) "Inán ton jo wẹ̀rẹ̀ wẹ̀rẹ̀ leti okún púpá.

Interpretation:

The second message was delivered in Yoruba Language of Nigeria, West Africa, which means:

Lake of fire burning at the bank of the red sea.

Linked Bible Verse:

Revelation 20:13-15

And the sea gave up the dead which were in it and death and hell delivered up the dead which were in them, and they were judged every man according to their works. And death and hell were cast into the lake of fire. This is the second death, and whoever was not found written in the book of life was cast into the lake of fire.

IN THIS REGARD, THEREFORE, GOD CLAIMED RESPONSIBILITY OF THE CALIFORNIA FIRE, 2018.

#Prophecy
#Hell
#Lake_of_fire
#eternal_purnishment
#Fire_of_hell
#hell_is_real
#hell_is_everlasting
#punishment_of_the_wicked
#punishment_of_the_sinners
#last_judgement
#punishment_by_God

#ETERNAL_LIFE_FOR_THE_RIGHTEOUS

Repent now! And accept Jesus Christ as your Lord and your personal Saviour...

John 3:3
Jesus answered and said unto him, Verily, verily, I say unto thee, Except a man be born again, he cannot see the kingdom of God.

#matthew_samuel_toluwani

Re: A Revival Sent From Heaven. Catch The Fire Now! by thankyouJesus(m): 2:39pm On Jan 04, 2019
RhemaJet7:
#NEW_YEAR_TESTIMONIES

On the 31st Dec., 2018, while using ATM, the machine dispenced double amount i requested for without reflecting on my account.

(2) Having been led by the Spirit to buy MFM customised Notebook, i bought the one having the heading #MountainTopLife, on the hard cover.

On the 31st Dec., 2018, i was led by the Spirit to attend #RCCG_Crossover_Service @ the #RedemptionCamp, Ogun State, Nigeria, during the service, Ptr E.A. Adeboye announced the theme of the program: ''Moving out of the valley to a #MOUNTAIN_TOP''. Then, i realised the reason God directed me to buy the MFM notebook, having the word ''MOUNTAIN TOP LIFE on the hard cover, the word ''mountain top'' now appears everywhere; this is the confirmation of #prophecy, to consolidate the confirmation, the 2nd episode of the 1st #PropheticEncounter i had on the 1st of January, 2019, i heard the Voice of the #LORD, telling me:

INTERPRETATION

The Linked Scripture:

#ThankYouJesus!
#SwimmingInGlory

#matthew_samuel_toluwani
My monicker again
Re: A Revival Sent From Heaven. Catch The Fire Now! by RhemaJet7(m): 5:18pm On Jan 05, 2019
God is good
Re: A Revival Sent From Heaven. Catch The Fire Now! by CuddleBear(f): 11:39pm On Jan 05, 2019
RhemaJet7:
#NEW_YEAR_TESTIMONIES

INTERPRETATION

The Linked Scripture:

#ThankYouJesus!
#SwimmingInGlory

#matthew_samuel_toluwani
wish that first testimony could happen to me

1 Like 1 Share

Re: A Revival Sent From Heaven. Catch The Fire Now! by RhemaJet7(m): 2:54pm On Jan 07, 2019
Guess whom #myLION is? =

#Jesus!

Revelation 5:5

''And one of the elders saith unto me, Weep not: behold, the Lion of the tribe of Juda, the Root of David, hath prevailed to open the book, and to loose the seven seals thereof''.

#Jesus_has_prevailed
#Jesus_the_Lion_of_the_tribe_of_Judah

#matthew_samuel_toluwani

Re: A Revival Sent From Heaven. Catch The Fire Now! by RhemaJet7(m): 3:19pm On Jan 07, 2019
Do everything for the glory of God

1 Corinthians 10:31 ''So, whether you eat or drink, or whatever you do, do all to the glory of God.

Colossians 3:17 ''And whatever you do, whether in word or deed, do it all in the name of the Lord Jesus, giving thanks to God the Father through him.

#matthew_samuel_toluwani

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Maria's Vision Of The Rapture / The Best Argument For The Existence Of GOD / Happy Palm Sunday

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 84
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.