Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,378 members, 7,819,377 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 03:08 PM

A Revival Sent From Heaven. Catch The Fire Now! - Religion (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / A Revival Sent From Heaven. Catch The Fire Now! (5973 Views)

Manna Still Falls From Heaven In Angola / RCCG Pastor Mike Nwanegbo: "God Banned Friend’s Wife From Heaven Over Tithe" / Bat Sent From The Village To Our Home Hangs Dead On Our Electric Pole (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Re: A Revival Sent From Heaven. Catch The Fire Now! by RhemaJet7(m): 10:03am On Feb 13, 2021
Today, Saturday, February 13, 2021,

ALL-ROUND MISSION

Presents:

IBADAN, Oyo State, Nigeria,
WITCHCRAFT RESPONSIBLE FOR THE UNDERDEVELOPMENT OF A CITY POPULARLY KNOWN AS THE AFRICAN LARGEST CITY.

Someone once defined WITCHCRAFT as "A RELIGION OF FALLING MAN", but In my own opinion, what the witches and wizards, both on land & water, do, goes beyond FALLING MAN, they fall CITIES, EVEN NATIONS as well, what a wicked spirit!
This assertion stated above, therefore, is exactly the case of an Ancient city of Ibadan according to divine revelation.

AS DIRECTED, THEREFORE, I INTERCEDE FOR IBADAN AS THUS:

I DECREE GRACE & MERCY OF GOD UPON THE LAND, UPON THE PEOPLE IN JESUS NAME, AMEN!

AS JESUS CHRIST CURSED THE FIG TREE IN THE BOOK OF MARK 11: 12-14, EVERY WITH CRAFT SPIRIT, AMONG OTHER DEMONS, BLOCKING THE MANIFESTATION OF THE PLAN & PURPOSE OF GOD UPON THE LAND, UPON THE PEOPLE,
I CURSE YOU TODAY!
DRY UP IN JESUS NAME, AMEN!
MAY YOU NEVER BEAR FRUIT AGAIN IN JESUS MIGHTY NAME! AMEN!!!

I CAST OUT ALL THE EVIL SPIRITS UPON THE LAND, RESPONSIBLE FOR THIS WICKEDNESS OUT OF THE LAND, OUT OF THE LIVES OF THE PEOPLE IN JESUS NAME, AMEN!

IBADAN, BE DELIVERED, BE HEALED IN JESUS NAME, AMEN!!!

IBADAN, BE BUILT IN JESUS NAME, AMEN!

I DECREE GREAT PROSPERITY UPON THE LAND, UPON THE PEOPLE IN JESUS NAME, AMEN!

AS THE MERCY OF GOD COME UPON IBADAN AND ITS PEOPLE TODAY, IT WILL NEVER DEPART FOR EVER IN JESUS NAME! AMEN!

TO THE IBADAN PEOPLE, GRACE TO BE DOING THE WILL OF GOD, NECESSARY FOR CONTINUOS GRACE & MERCY OF GOD UPON YOUR LIVES & THE LAND, RECE8CE THE GRACE NOW IN JESUS NAME, AMEN!

IBADAN, I DECREE SPEEDY RESTORATION OF YOUR LOST GLORY BEEN THE LARGEST CITY IN AFRICA IN JESUS NAME, AMEN!

IBADAN SHALL BE INHABITED FOREVER, & THROUGH ALL GENERATIONS IN JESUS MIGHTY NAME! AMEN!

Isaiah 44: 26, Joel 3: 20.

Glory to God ALMIGHTY!

Samuel Toluwani MATTHEW,
Prophet, All-Round Mission, Headquartered in Washington, D.C., USA
Founder, City of the Lord Foundation, Worldwide,
Founder, An Institution, Financial Institution, and Liberty.

#Prophet_Samuel_Toluwani_Matthew
#Samuel_Toluwani_Matthew
#Samuel_T_Matthew

#Ibadan
#Nigeria
#Oyo_State
#Ibadan_Oyo_State
#Ibadan_Oyo_State_Nigeria
#Largest_City_in_Africa
#Witchcraft
#Witchcraft_Cursed
#Witchcraft_Cursed_in_Ibadan
#Witchcraft_Cursed_in_Ibadan_Forever

#all_round_mission
#all_round_mission_usa
#city_of_the_lord_foundation
#city_of_the_lord_foundation_nigeria
#an_institution_financial_institution_and_liberty

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Where Did Black Men Came From?: / The Members Of Rccg,mfm,cac,catholic,deeperlife,ccc E.t.c Should Stop Doing This / Why Does God Requires Faith

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.