Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,371 members, 7,819,335 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 02:37 PM

A Revival Sent From Heaven. Catch The Fire Now! - Religion (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / A Revival Sent From Heaven. Catch The Fire Now! (5972 Views)

Manna Still Falls From Heaven In Angola / RCCG Pastor Mike Nwanegbo: "God Banned Friend’s Wife From Heaven Over Tithe" / Bat Sent From The Village To Our Home Hangs Dead On Our Electric Pole (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: A Revival Sent From Heaven. Catch The Fire Now! by RhemaJet7(m): 11:23am On Apr 12, 2019
The Word:

On April 3, 2019, via prophetic dream, & trances,

thus saith the LORD:

(1) ''US Washington, D.C. Mission - planted in the Lord''

(2) ''We runs the things''

(3) ''Robert E. Matthew''

(4) ''In another one one, in another go on, just one title.

(5) ''I will be incharge of TRUTH and MULTIPLY''.

Thank you LORD!

Matthew 6:33 works.

#The_Message_of_Shekinah

#Launching_the_Word_to_the_world.

#Prophet_Samuel_Toluwani_MATTHEW
#samuel_toluwani_matthew
Re: A Revival Sent From Heaven. Catch The Fire Now! by RhemaJet7(m): 8:45am On Apr 18, 2019
#to_whom_it_may_concern

#Notre_Dame, Paris, France, linked with #Washington_National_Cathedral, District, USA, as #satanic organisations: #DIVINE_REVELATION.

Following the fire damage of the Notre-Dame Cathedral, Paris on April 15, 2019, having led by the Spirit to discover the news on facebook, i never knew that cathedral existed in the first place, then, as the Spirit wanted to reveal the message to me second time, that same night, via prophetic dream,

thus saith the LORD:

''Gbogbo belong ni''

Meaning, both Notre-Dame Cathedral, Paris and Washington National Cathedral, Washington DC, all belong to Masonry (Secret Society)

That is, physically and in the dream, by revelation, i was previously made to understand that both ''chuches'' were planted by Freemasonry, through the gothic architectural designs, containing lots of hidden freemasonry symbols, coupled with all manner of satanic statues, disorderliness doctrines, dischristianisation of France, desecration, among other anti-clerical practices of most especially the Notre-Dame through the involvement of CULT OF REASON.

According to Wikipedia:

In 1793, during the French Revolution, the Notre-Dame was rededicated to the Cult of Reason and then to the CULT OF THE SUPREME BEING.
The GODDEST OF LIBERTY replaced the VIRGIN MARY on several altars.

The condemnation of these ancient strange cathedrals, due to their occultic practices, therefore, was the main reason THE LORD COMMANDED TOTAL DEMOLITION OF THE WASHINGTON NATIONAL CATHEDRAL, AT THE DISTRICT, UNITED STATES, IN THE FIRST PLACE, VIA THIS ENCOUNTER, AND RECOMMENDED SPECIFICATIONS FOR THE NEW ONE TO BE REBUILT AS EXPLAINED IN THE RELEVANT PREVIOUS REPORTS DELIVERED.

THE BATTLE BETWEEN satan and GOD IS TERRITORIAL, AND IT IS MASSIVELY ONGOING BECAUSE WE ARE CURRENTLY AT THE LAST PAGE OF THE END TIME.

The Linked Scripture:

Revelation 22:3

''And there shall be no more curse (idolatory/ gods), but the throne of God and of the Lamb, shall be in it, and His servants shall serve Him''.

Together, we shall take America to the next level.

The time to rebuild is now!

We ARISE and rebuild:

Nehemiah 2:18.

#THE_MESSAGE_OF_SHEKINAH.

Yours respectfully,

Samuel Toluwani MATTHEW,

A prophet of God, sent from Nigeria to the United States to bless the land.

Re: A Revival Sent From Heaven. Catch The Fire Now! by RhemaJet7(m): 4:20am On Apr 19, 2019
#Salvation_Experience

Whenever altar call was made, i used to have guilty conscience if i refused to go out, having known that i was a sinner, sometimes at RCCG Camp, i used to respond to the altar call for fun or just to have a close view of Pastor Adeboye's face, BUT UNTIL THAT VERY DAY; AUGUST 20, 2017, WHEN I TOOK THE BOLD STEP, DECIDED TO EMBRACE JESUS FULLY, AND SINCE THAT VERY DAY, MY LIFE HAS NEVER REMAINED THE SAME.
I BECAME REDEEMED, MY EMOTION BECAME SANCTIFIED, DOING EXPLOITS HAS BECOME THE ORDER OF THE DAY, EVERYTHING ABOUT ME NOW IS JESUS, AND JESUS IS EVERYTHING.
#Thank_You_Jesus__for_the_Gift_of_SALVATION

I'm free, i'm happy, today is good, today is Friday,

#Happy_Good_Friday!

#Jesus_shed_His_blood_for_me

Re: A Revival Sent From Heaven. Catch The Fire Now! by RhemaJet7(m): 4:22am On Apr 19, 2019
#Salvation_Experience

Whenever altar call was made, i used to have guilty conscience if i refused to go out, having known that i was a sinner, sometimes at RCCG Camp, i used to respond to the altar call for fun or just to have a close view of Pastor Adeboye's face, BUT UNTIL THAT VERY DAY; AUGUST 20, 2017, WHEN I TOOK THE BOLD STEP, DECIDED TO EMBRACE JESUS FULLY, AND SINCE THAT VERY DAY, MY LIFE HAS NEVER REMAINED THE SAME.
I BECAME REDEEMED, MY EMOTION BECAME SANCTIFIED, DOING EXPLOITS HAS BECOME THE ORDER OF THE DAY, EVERYTHING ABOUT ME NOW IS JESUS, AND JESUS IS EVERYTHING.
#Thank_You_Jesus__for_the_Gift_of_SALVATION

I'm free, i'm happy, today is good, #Happy_Good_Friday!

#jesus_shed_his_blood_for_me
Re: A Revival Sent From Heaven. Catch The Fire Now! by RhemaJet7(m): 10:52am On Apr 20, 2019
The Origin of Nigeria's Proplem by Prophecy, its Solution:

Over the years, Nigeria, despite her abundance resources, has been having one challenge or the other, as a result, often times, we blame our leaders for the problems, but ignorantly, we failed to understand that most of these problems were caused by the faulty foundation of the nation, as the United Kingdom people, through colonisation, infected us with a contagious desease called ''masonry'' (cultism).

The Fremasonry Colonial Masters, during the colonisation of Nigeria, secretly encoded their satanic symbols, spirits, etc. into the system, which could be without the knowledge of our gullible people then.

The masonry did these evil in fulfilling the broad satanic agenda of dominating the world and defiling or desecrating the land, necessary in glorifying satan.

Things infected in my country Nigeria, in this manner, include:

(1) Some architecture e.g some church buildings, containing hidden masonry symbols - pyramid designs, statues, twin pillar collumps / twin tower at the top of some cathedrals, representing male and female cult symbols, etc.

(2) Some arts

(3) Most entertainments, especially music, originated from Edinburg, having a goat-headed god they worship, called ''baphomet''.

(4) Some Naira currency notes, having hidden satanic pyramid, etc.

THE PROPHECIES:

On the March 25, 2019,

thus saith the LORD:

''Ọ̀lọ̀rún ko ṣaánu fún wa, ko tun Nigeria ṣé''.

INTERPRETATION

Message delivered in Yoruba Language of South West region, Nigeria, meaning:

''May God have mercy on us and fix Nigeria.''

On April 2, 2019,

thus saith the LORD:

''Nigeria has been a country Masonry ever produced.''

On April 6, 2019,

thus saith the LORD:

''Edinburg is a reserved colonial master.''

Linked Scripture:

Hebrews 4:16

''Let us therefore come boldly unto the throne of grace, that we may obtain mercy, and find grace to help in time of need.''

SOLUTION:

Jesus! Only Jesus.

...only the grace of God can purify the defiled land, necessary to prosper the nation as expected.

Everyone / every Nigerian, therefore, has a role to play in seeking the grace.

I pray, Father, let there be release of grace to the Federal Republic of Nigeria, amen!

#mercy
#GodsMercy
#GodsMercyOnNigeria
#PrayForNigeria
#GodBlessNigeria
#Nigeria
#Africa
#WestAfrica
#Buhari
#MuhammaduBuhari
#PresidentMuhammaduBuhari
#AsoRock
#AsoRockVilla

#samuel_toluwani_matthew
#the_message_of_Shekinah
#global_latterrain_mission

Re: A Revival Sent From Heaven. Catch The Fire Now! by RhemaJet7(m): 2:16pm On Apr 21, 2019
#Easter_2019_Blessing!

Indeed, i am the happiest person celebrating this Easter, as The Covenant Keeper - The LORD God Almighty, today, Sunday, April 21, 2019, showed me my Altar in the most powerful office in the world; #White_House, Washington, D.C., #United_States.

Genesis 9:9

''And I, behold, I establish my covenant with you, and with your seed after you.''

What an Easter Gift.

Indeed, Matthew 6:33 works,
Jesus works.

I'm ''super grateful''.

*Singing..Yahweh!...Your name is Yahweh!...You are the miracle working God, your name is Yahweh...

#Testimony
#Prophecy
#Covenant_Keeper
#Way_Maker
#Great_Provider

#The_Shekinah_Glory_of_the_Almighty_God

#The_Message_of_Shekinah

#Launching_the_Word_to_the_world

#prophet_samuel_toluwani_matthew
#samuel_toluwani_matthew

Re: A Revival Sent From Heaven. Catch The Fire Now! by RhemaJet7(m): 2:18pm On Apr 21, 2019
#Easter_2019_Blessing!

Indeed, i am the happiest person celebrating this Easter, as The Covenant Keeper - The LORD God Almighty, today, Sunday, April 21, 2019, showed me my Altar in the most powerful office in the world; #White_House, Washington, D.C., #United_States.

Genesis 9:9

''And I, behold, I establish my covenant with you, and with your seed after you.''

What an Easter Gift.

Indeed, Matthew 6:33 works,
Jesus works.

I'm ''super grateful''.

#Prophecy
#Covenant_Keeper
#Way_Maker
#Great_Provider

#The_Shekinah_Glory_of_the_Almighty_God

#The_Message_of_Shekinah

#Launching_the_Word_to_the_world

#samuel_toluwani_matthew
Re: A Revival Sent From Heaven. Catch The Fire Now! by RhemaJet7(m): 7:26am On Apr 22, 2019
#Easter_2019_Killings

#Sri_Lanka_bombings_over_200_murdered

#Nigerian_Benue_Masacre

Whether the devil likes it or not, the #Kingdom_of_God will be fully established on earth!

#Jesus_is_the_LORD!

RIP to the deseased, and may God gives their families the fortitude to bear the loss.

''And there shall be no more curse...

#The_Message_of_Shekinah

#samuel_toluwani_matthew

Re: A Revival Sent From Heaven. Catch The Fire Now! by RhemaJet7(m): 2:15pm On Apr 22, 2019
#Oniṣẹ́_Iyánú_Fayemi_Ṣeyánú

Psalm 72:18

''Blessed be the LORD God, the God of Israel, who only doeth wondrous things.''

*Singing / Praying ...

''Oniṣẹ́ Iyánú, Fayemi Ṣeyánú, Oniṣẹ́ Iyánú, waṣeyánú layemi..
Iyanu toóju ori, Iyanu téetí o gbọ́, Iyanú téemi orí, Iyanú téemi o gbọ́ o...,
Oniṣẹ́ Iyánú, Fayemi Ṣeyánú!
Amin!

#God_of_awesome_wonders

#The_Message_of_Shekinah

#samuel_toluwani_matthew

Re: A Revival Sent From Heaven. Catch The Fire Now! by RhemaJet7(m): 4:02pm On Apr 22, 2019
Break.i..n...g into Limelight,

#The_Message_of_Shekinah

#Africa! #Antarctica!#Asia! #Europe!#North_America! #Oceania!#South_America!...

Everyone! Are you ready!!!

#Receive_the_Word

#The_Word_breaking_into_limelight

#United_States_Shekinah_Missions

#samuel_toluwani_matthew

Re: A Revival Sent From Heaven. Catch The Fire Now! by RhemaJet7(m): 4:36pm On Apr 22, 2019
#The_Message_of_Shekinah,

delivered March 22, 2019,

(1) ''I have saved 63".

Interpretation:

That is, out of the 196 countries in the world, the Lord said He has saved 63, remaining 133 under the bondage of satan, God is still working, and equally urging every disciple to engage in aggressive evangelism, necessary in establishing the Kingdom of God on earth as soon as possible.

(2) ''Ọ́wọ́ ti eṣu gbé yẹ́n, ọ́wọ́ suffering ni, ohuń dẹ̀ lo ma jẹ̀yá ẹ́.''

Interpretation:

The message was delivered in Yoruba Language of South West part of Nigeria, meaning:

"For the devil is come down unto you, having great wrath, but he shall face the consequence.

The Linked Scripture:

Revelation 12:12

''Therefore rejoice, ye heavens, and ye that dwell in them. Woe to the inhabiters of the earth and of the sea! for the devil is come down unto you, having great wrath, because he knoweth that he hath but a short time.''

#Sri_Lanka_Killings

#Nigeria_Easter_Benue_Kaduna_Killings, etc.

#Evil_everywhere

#The_United_States_Shekinah_Missions

#samuel_toluwani_matthew
Re: A Revival Sent From Heaven. Catch The Fire Now! by RhemaJet7(m): 4:38pm On Apr 22, 2019
#The_Message_of_Shekinah,

delivered, March 22, 2019,

(1) ''I have saved 63".

Interpretation:

That is, out of the 196 countries in the world, the Lord said He has saved 63, remaining 133 under the bondage of satan, God is still working, and equally urging every disciple to engage in aggressive evangelism, necessary in establishing the Kingdom of God on earth as soon as possible, we in the last page of end time.

(2) ''Ọ́wọ́ ti eṣu gbé yẹ́n, ọ́wọ́ suffering ni, ohuń dẹ̀ lo ma jẹ̀yá ẹ́.''

Interpretation:

The message was delivered in Yoruba Language of South West part of Nigeria, meaning:

"For the devil is come down unto you, having great wrath, but he shall face the consequences.

The Linked Scripture:

Revelation 12:12

''Therefore rejoice, ye heavens, and ye that dwell in them. Woe to the inhabiters of the earth and of the sea! for the devil is come down unto you, having great wrath, because he knoweth that he hath but a short time.''

#Sri_Lanka_Killings

#Nigeria_Easter_Benue_Kaduna_Killings, etc.

#Evil_everywhere

#The_United_States_Shekinah_Missions

#samuel_toluwani_matthew
Re: A Revival Sent From Heaven. Catch The Fire Now! by RhemaJet7(m): 3:05pm On Apr 24, 2019
Re-branding The Word of God Towards Encouraging Reading Habits of People.

Findings revealed that the impacts of technological advancement has seriously affected people's reading habits today, most book lovers now prefer digital books to physical books, in a bid to easily spread the gospel across the world, therefore, the..

#Ministry_4 arm of the #United_States_Shekinah_Missions

today, ...(2019),

presents

#The_Message_of_Shekinah

(The Hottest Word of God for United States)

Volume 1

Featuring Prophecies, impart Healings, Building Spirits, Prosperity, etc.

Very soon, the book shall be available on www.amazon.com at affordable cost.

Stay tuned!

THE PHYSICAL COPIES OF THE BOOK SHALL ALSO BE AVAILABLE FOR SALE, TENTATIVELY AT OUR ALTARS (OFFICES) BELOW:

(1) The Nation's Capital; #District_of_Columbia

(2) #Manhattan_New_York_City

(3) #Atlantic_City_New_Jersey

God bless you as you pick a copy.

Enquiries: rhemajet7@gmail.com

#launching_the_word_to_the_world
#breaking_into_limelight

#samuel_t_matthew
#samuel_toluwani_matthew

Re: A Revival Sent From Heaven. Catch The Fire Now! by RhemaJet7(m): 5:20am On Apr 27, 2019
Deuteronomy 18:20

''But the prophet, which shall presume to speak a word in my name, which I have not commanded him to speak, or that shall speak in the name of other gods, even that prophet shall die''.

Re: A Revival Sent From Heaven. Catch The Fire Now! by RhemaJet7(m): 3:39pm On Apr 27, 2019
When you don't have #Jesus in your life, #devil becomes #GIAT_TERROR, but the moment you embraced Jesus, devil turns #GIANT_COCKROACH!

#satan_dont_have_access_to_power

#JESUS_IS_LORD!

Revelation 12:11

''And they overcame him by the blood of the Lamb, and by the word of their testimony; and they loved not their lives unto the death.''

#samuel_t_matthew
#samuel_toluwani_matthew

Re: A Revival Sent From Heaven. Catch The Fire Now! by RhemaJet7(m): 3:42pm On Apr 27, 2019
When you don't have #Jesus in your life, #devil becomes #GIANT_TERROR, but the moment you embraced Jesus, devil turns #GIANT_COCKROACH!

#satan_dont_have_access_to_power

#JESUS_IS_LORD!

Revelation 12:11

''And they overcame him by the blood of the Lamb, and by the word of their testimony; and they loved not their lives unto the death.''

#samuel_t_matthew
#samuel_toluwani_matthew
Re: A Revival Sent From Heaven. Catch The Fire Now! by RhemaJet7(m): 4:47pm On Apr 27, 2019
#The_Wrath_of_God_Against_Edinburgh

The ancient city of Edinburgh by divine revelation, is regarded as the Origin of #Architectural_Profession, however, instead of enjoying the glory till today, people hardly give kudos to the Scottish day, simply because of the plaque of God on the land due to thier sins.

The photo attached is the picture of the #World_Tallest_Building; #Burg_Khalifa, boasts of 828-metre (2,717 Ft) in #Dubai, an #Advanced_Technology

Edinburgh is the Capital City of #Scotland, #United_Kingdom

Ezekiel 25:17

''I will execute great vengeance upon them with furious rebukes and they shall know that I am the LORD when i shall lay my vengeance upon them.''

#Pray_for_Edinburgh

#Mercy

#samuel_t_matthew
#samuel_toluwani_matthew

Re: A Revival Sent From Heaven. Catch The Fire Now! by RhemaJet7(m): 5:44pm On Apr 27, 2019
#Fremasonry_Exposed!

#Divine_Revelation

On the March 15, 2019,

thus saith the Lord:

''#Brazil is a fremasonry.''

Wikipedia Quote:

''The Grande Oriente do Brasil is a masonic body in Brazil.[1] It was founded in 1822. It has 1700 lodges with around 100,000 members. It is within the tradition of Anglo-American Freemasonry.''

''And there shall be no more curse (gods), but the Throne of God and of the Lamb, shall be in it and His servants shall serve Him.''

#Jesus_is_the_King_of_the_world!

#samuel_t_matthew
#samuel_toluwani_matthew

Re: A Revival Sent From Heaven. Catch The Fire Now! by RhemaJet7(m): 8:12am On Apr 28, 2019
Re: A Revival Sent From Heaven. Catch The Fire Now! by RhemaJet7(m): 12:25am On Apr 29, 2019
#Michael_Jackson is back''! #Mystery

By divine revelation, there is a link between Michael Jackson, the #White_House, the #US_Presidents, #Christianity, and myself.

It's been four times the Spirit is revealing some things to me about this, and how God is using the development probably to strenghten my mission.

''For we know in parts, so, we prophesy in parts, but when that which is complete is come, that which in parts shall be done away.''

One thing that i know that is common among the above figures is #Humanitarianism and #Building_Spirit

Mj was an Icon in humanitarianism, and building up,
#Heal_the_world comes to mind...
RIP Michael Jackson!

You made an impact in building a better world!

Psalm 41:1 ''Blessed are those who have regard for the weak; the Lord delivers them in times of trouble.''

#safe_the_world

#samuel_t_matthew
#samuel_toluwani_matthew

Re: A Revival Sent From Heaven. Catch The Fire Now! by RhemaJet7(m): 12:43am On Apr 29, 2019
#Michael_Jackson is back''! #Mystery

By divine revelation, there is a link between Michael Jackson, the #White_House, the #US_Presidents, #Christianity, and myself.

It's been four times the Spirit is revealing some things to me about this, and how God is using the development probably to strenghten my mission.

''For we know in parts, so, we prophesy in parts, but when that which is complete is come, that which in parts shall be done away.''

One thing that i know that is common among the above figures is #Humanitarianism and #Building_Spirit

Mj was an Icon in humanitarianism, and building up,
#Heal_the_world comes to mind...
RIP Michael Jackson!

You made an impact in building a better world!

Psalm 41:1 ''Blessed are those who have regard for the weak; the Lord delivers them in times of trouble.''

#safe_the_world
#be_like_michael!

#samuel_t_matthew
#samuel_toluwani_matthew

Re: A Revival Sent From Heaven. Catch The Fire Now! by RhemaJet7(m): 3:04pm On Apr 30, 2019
Revelation 22:12

''And, behold, I come quickly; and my reward is with me, to give every man according as his work shall be.''

TOILETS, EVERYWHERE MESSED UP!
And yet, you are expecting an Important Visitor!

NONSENSE !

Sleeping Christians! Spiritual Babes!
Wake up!!!

#Jesus_is_coming_soon!

WE ARE IN THE LAST PAGE OF THE END TIME!

ENGAGE IN AGGRESSIVE EVANGELISM NOW!!!

This is the parable of the world today, having known fully well that we are in end time, meaning, Jesus Christ - the Lord of Harvest could show up anytime soon, and yet there is no much preparation to receive Him as we left virtually everywhere untidy, meaning, virtually everywhere has been defiled, desecrated with all manner of sinful activities, in which, therefore, irritates the Holy Spirit.

God is holy and that is why His name is Holy, Holy Spirit, Holiness and Cleaningness.

That is, Jesus Christ will not return to this dirty world, UNTIL VIRTUALLY EVERY FORM OF DEFILEMENT ON THE LAND HAS BEEN PURIFIED, NECESSARY FOR HIM TO OPERATE COMFORTABLY.

THEREFORE, THE JOB OF DISCIPLESHIP IS NOT FOR ONLY THE ORDAINED MINISTERS, EVERYONE HAS A ROLE TO PLAY IN SANITISING AND PURIFYING THE LAND.

#Be_an_agent_of_purification_today!

Ephesians 6:12 tell us that we are currently fighting a war; a #Territorial_battle between #satan and #God, and it looks #stupid if someone is #sleeping in the #war front, you therefore, needs #fire to strenghten your weaknesses, satan and his armies have dominated virtually the whole world and we all have the #Divine_Mandate TO ESTABLISH THE KINGDOM OF GOD ON THIS EARTH AS SOON AS POSSIBLE AS WE EXPECT THE LORD OF THE HARVEST.

Recently, via Prophetic Dream, God told me:

''I have safe 63."

That is, God said He has safed 63 countries out of the 196 countries in the world! Remaining 133 under the control of satan, this statistics tells us how far we need to go within the short available time and the stiff competition between that wicked goat and God.

I pray God gives us the grace of accomplishing this key divine task in Jesus name, amen!

#Jesus_is_the_KING_of_the_World!

#samuel_t_matthew
#samuel_toluwani_matthew
#prophet_samuel_t_matthew

#An_Alien_Purifier

Re: A Revival Sent From Heaven. Catch The Fire Now! by RhemaJet7(m): 2:18am On May 03, 2019
''The world should be full of love. Love. Love is the most important thing in the world.''
Michael Jackson

1 Corinthians 13:13:

''And now these three remain: faith, hope and love. But the greatest of these is love."

#Heal_the_world
#Safe_the_world
#Make_the_change
#Be_like_Michael

#samuel_t_matthew
#samuel_toluwani_matthew

Re: A Revival Sent From Heaven. Catch The Fire Now! by RhemaJet7(m): 5:19pm On May 06, 2019
Good is good
Re: A Revival Sent From Heaven. Catch The Fire Now! by RhemaJet7(m): 1:34am On May 07, 2019
My name is Samuel Toluwani MATTHEW,
A Prophet, sent by Christ Jesus to purify Edinburgh; the Capital City of Scotland, United Kingdom.

''And there shall be no more curse (gods), but the Throne of God and of the Lamb shall be in it, and His servants shall serve Him.''

The Edinburgh

By divine revelation, the ancient city Edinburgh, is the origin of satanic music entertainments all over the world, powered by a god called baphomet - the goat-headed satanic symbol, this religion, however, now spread to corrupt virtually the whole world, coupled with all manner of other unGodly practices, in which by implication now leads to the wrath of God against the city.

Yesterday, Wednesday, 20th March, 2019, via Prophetic Dream, thus saith the LORD:

(1) ''Preach against the sinful activities in Edinburgh''.

(2) ''My wrath against Edinburgh''.

Bible Verses about the Wrath of God:

Romans 1:18 - For the wrath of God is revealed from heaven against all ungodliness and unrighteousness of men, who hold the truth in unrighteousness;

THEREFORE, I STRONGLY ADVICE THE SCOTTISH, MOST ESPECIALLY THE PEOPLE OF EDINBURGH TO OBEY THE WORD OF THE MOST HIGH, NECESSARY FOR YOUR BLESSING ON EARTH AND ALSO TO SECURE YOUR ETERNAL LIVES, BUT IF YOU CONTINUE TO REBEL AGAINST JESUS - THE MASTER OF THE UNIVERSE, CAPITAL PUNISHMENT IS THE JUDGEMENT - THAT IS THE LAW.

REMEMBER, THIS IS THE END TIME,

EMBRACE CHRIST TODAY BEFORE IT IS TOO LATE.

GOD BLESS YOU AS YOU DO SO.

#samuel_toluwani_matthew,

#alien_purifier,

Nigeria.

Re: A Revival Sent From Heaven. Catch The Fire Now! by RhemaJet7(m): 8:40pm On May 12, 2019
Let everybody knows how you start, so that there will be no conflict in future.

#Prophet_Samuel_Toluwani_Matthew started his broad visioned ministry (USA, District of Columbia Mission) on Social Media at "a waiting room", in Nigeria, virtually everyone knew.

When you see the ministry magnified, drastically turned around within a short while, don't say

#How #What #Where #When...

'Na yahoo, Na money ritual, Na thief...

#Start_with_truth
#Start_with_God
#Start_smart
#Start_today

#Be_like_Samuel

#Waiting_Room_will_not_last_forever
Re: A Revival Sent From Heaven. Catch The Fire Now! by RhemaJet7(m): 12:19pm On May 16, 2019
#Many_things_many_people_dont_know

Many know that they can not see the #Hand_of_God, but many don't know that they can see the "Hand of God", - Hand of God in manifestation...

Isaiah 25:10.

The Hand of God rested upon #Joseph, and that was why what the big ones could not do at Pharaoh's Palace, the little one-Joseph was sent over to do it and he did it, became blessed and magnified.

Now i pray for someone here today, may the Hand of God rests upon you now in Jesus name!

#samuel_t_matthew
#samuel_toluwani_matthew

Re: A Revival Sent From Heaven. Catch The Fire Now! by RhemaJet7(m): 3:38pm On May 21, 2019
My experience with #Mr_Holy_Spirit

On May 14, 2019, @ 11am, #Jesus_Christ informed me He was leaving, saying it was expedient for Him to leave, but will send #HolyGhost after His Crucifixion, i was sad, the Holy Spirit arrived 11 hours later, Jesus resurrected 3rd day, and since then, the Spirit has been real, manifesting stronger & wonderful.

#Wonderful_Counsellor
#Mighty_God
#Everlasting_Father
#Prince_of_Peace

Isaiah 9:6

Once again you are welcome my #Comforter!
Thank you for your presence, for everything!

I miss Jesus Christ,
Jesus, my Best Friend ever!

Jesus is Lord!

I am #Prophet_Samuel_Toluwani_Matthew,

A mediator between seven (Christ) and the United States.
Re: A Revival Sent From Heaven. Catch The Fire Now! by RhemaJet7(m): 8:23pm On Jun 02, 2019
#The_Mission

United States of America, District of Columbia Mission.

#The_Instruction

"God is reforming #Washington_D_C, God is sending you, just one man".
Matthew 28:18-19, 2 Corinthians 8:14.

#Our_Mandate

(1) To destroy the works of the devil.

1 John 3:18, Jeremiah 1:10.

(2) To release abundance grace, necessary for deliverance, healings, peace, rebuilding of temple and the city, prosperity, salvation, e.t.c.

Ephesians 2:19-20, Nehemiah 2:18, Revelation 22:3, Matthew 10:41, 2 Corinthians 8:14, 2 Corinthians 8.

#Our_Doctrine

(1) We believe God is currently releasing apostolic and prophetic grace, necessary to restore the faulty foundation of the church for full manisfestation of the power of Holy Spirit on the temple and in the city.

Ephesians 2:19-20.

(2) We believe that there is global paradigm shift now, causing the church to transit from "revelatory gift only" to the much needed "gift of instruction and revelation", necessary for doing greater exploits in the Kingdom.

1 Corinthians 2:9.

(3) We belief in the abundance apostolic grace and its equality mutual benefits as the Will of God.

2 Corinthians 8:14.

"But by an equality, that now at time your abundance may be a supply for their want, that their abundance also may be a supply for your want; that there may be equality."

(4) We belief in the continuation of the ministry of Jesus Christ.

John 7:16, 2 Tim. 3:16, Deut. 32:2, Isaiah 29:24.

#The_Gods_Servant;

Prophet Samuel Toluwani MATTHEW.
(An apostle and a major prophet of Jesus Christ)

Mat. 28:19-20, 2 Cor. 8:14.

Re: A Revival Sent From Heaven. Catch The Fire Now! by RhemaJet7(m): 8:20am On Jun 08, 2019
#Many_things_many_people_dont_know

Many don't even know their #identity.
Your identity in God is not the #tribe you came from or your #complexion,
YOUR IDENTITY IS THE PLACE & JOB GOD ORDAINED FOR YOU!

Embrace Christ today to know the plan of God for your life.

Jeremiah 29:11.

#Jesus_is_Lord

Re: A Revival Sent From Heaven. Catch The Fire Now! by RhemaJet7(m): 5:48am On Jul 16, 2019
2 Samuel 7:8-9

"Now therefore so shalt thou say unto my servant, Thus saith the LORD of hosts, I took thee from the sheepcote, from following the sheep, to be ruler over my people, over Israel:
And I was with thee whithersoever thou wentest, and have cut off all thine enemies out of thy sight, and have made thee a great name, like unto the name of great men that are in the earth".

Re: A Revival Sent From Heaven. Catch The Fire Now! by RhemaJet7(m): 10:34am On Mar 26, 2020
Revealed! Coronavirus: God claimed responsibility, blamed man for dishonoring His name.

Today, Thursday, March 26, 2020, around 6:am, via trance, the issue of coronavirus suddenly popped up on my heart, and immediately God said
"odun esan", meaning "year of revenge", then, another word followed, "why would they unclad me?

INTERPRETATION:

The word "ODUN ESAN", is a Yoruba Language of the South West part of Nigeria, which means "year of revenge", that is, the year 2019/2020 Coronavirus Disease pandemic.
The term "WHY WOULD THEY UNCLAD ME, refers to things man do that doesn't glorify God.
In other words, the word "unclad" means "naked", so, when we naked someone, we "dishonor" the person, but clothing someone means we honor the person, so, in this case, God is saying man dishonor him, He therefore, avenge by afflicting man with the pestilence.

In other words, the term means thus:

"COVID-19, year of revenge, why would they unclad me?" Says the LORD God Almighty.

ANCHOR SCRIPTURES:

2 Chronicles 7:13-14

"When I shut up heaven and there is no rain, or command the locusts to devour the land, or send pestilence among My people.
If my people who are called by My name will humble themselves, and pray, and seek My face, and turn from their wicked ways, then, I will hear from heaven, and will forgive their sin and heal their land."

Titus 2

(Summary of the Divine Instructions)

"DO GOOD FOR THE SAKE OF THE GOSPEL"

In other words, "everything we do, let's do it to ADORN / BRING GLORY TO God".

Therefore, we pray the mercy of God will locate us and that God will stretch forth His mighty right hand to heal our lands globally in Jesus name, amen!

#May_God_have_mercy
#Coronavirus
#Covid_19

#Deny_ungodliness
#Deny_wordly_desire
#Live_sensibly
#Live_righteously
#Be_godly

#Prophet_Samuel_Toluwani_Matthew

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Dialect Of The Early Beings (SERIOT LANGUAGE) / Where Did Black Men Came From?: / The Members Of Rccg,mfm,cac,catholic,deeperlife,ccc E.t.c Should Stop Doing This

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 93
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.