Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,227 members, 7,818,772 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 02:21 AM

Lady Breastfeeds Her Boyfriend In Bar (Photo) - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Lady Breastfeeds Her Boyfriend In Bar (Photo) (74934 Views)

Lady Breastfeeds Her Child In A Photoshoot.. / Lady Was Flogged Becos Of Iphone She Stole 4rm Man In Bar Who Had Sex With:video / Girlfriend Openly Breastfeed Her Boyfriend In Bar (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lady Breastfeeds Her Boyfriend In Bar (Photo) by Nobody: 12:20pm On Sep 27, 2018
This is really strong ooo grin grin

I give up grin
Re: Lady Breastfeeds Her Boyfriend In Bar (Photo) by iLegendd(m): 12:20pm On Sep 27, 2018
cheesy
Re: Lady Breastfeeds Her Boyfriend In Bar (Photo) by Sholaco: 12:20pm On Sep 27, 2018
Wouldn't comment yet...
Re: Lady Breastfeeds Her Boyfriend In Bar (Photo) by Sharpshooota: 12:20pm On Sep 27, 2018
donstan18:
We, the village people are not responsible for their inconclusive madness and rehearsal of foolishness, we are still busy gathering our tools and getting prepared on how to send a lifeless man back to daura by next year.

Thanks.

Well done grin grin
Re: Lady Breastfeeds Her Boyfriend In Bar (Photo) by Emu4life(m): 12:20pm On Sep 27, 2018
k
Re: Lady Breastfeeds Her Boyfriend In Bar (Photo) by otunde527: 12:21pm On Sep 27, 2018
Their biz

Check my Ziggy for your rmb
Re: Lady Breastfeeds Her Boyfriend In Bar (Photo) by mhizcassidy001(f): 12:21pm On Sep 27, 2018
this one weak me ooo
abeg shift make i faint for here
Re: Lady Breastfeeds Her Boyfriend In Bar (Photo) by Britishcoins(m): 12:21pm On Sep 27, 2018
Chai, in chiwetaru Agu voice "egbe na enwehi nku eburu okuko" Chai say no to drugs and alcoholism

1 Like

Re: Lady Breastfeeds Her Boyfriend In Bar (Photo) by gen2briz(m): 12:21pm On Sep 27, 2018
Ok
Re: Lady Breastfeeds Her Boyfriend In Bar (Photo) by DAntivirus: 12:22pm On Sep 27, 2018
LadySarah:
This isn't Nigeria.At least from the names commenting

lol
Re: Lady Breastfeeds Her Boyfriend In Bar (Photo) by akdjr(m): 12:25pm On Sep 27, 2018
Nothing is wrong in allowing your bf to suck ur boobs. Who among the guys here will deny it. Is it because they do it in public? If it is bad, why do we always do it indoor ?
Re: Lady Breastfeeds Her Boyfriend In Bar (Photo) by Didcot: 12:25pm On Sep 27, 2018
Oriburuku!
Re: Lady Breastfeeds Her Boyfriend In Bar (Photo) by GuntersChain(m): 12:25pm On Sep 27, 2018
Men and breast, when will they retire from it? Men will suck their mothers breast as infant, then suck there girlfriend's breast as adolescent, then suck their wife's breast as married man. Sucking of breast till trumpet sounds.
Re: Lady Breastfeeds Her Boyfriend In Bar (Photo) by Btoyob(m): 12:27pm On Sep 27, 2018
Lifeless couple, in conclusive lovers
Re: Lady Breastfeeds Her Boyfriend In Bar (Photo) by lonelydora: 12:28pm On Sep 27, 2018
Please i need to unsee this

Re: Lady Breastfeeds Her Boyfriend In Bar (Photo) by nkayclement: 12:28pm On Sep 27, 2018
Watch commercial advertising, and we will credit up to 10 cents to your account for an ad unit display.
Your earnings are practically unlimited and depend on the time you spend in front of your PC.
Working on the average 3-5 hours a day, you can get paid from 50$ to 300$ or even more to your account.

All earned funds are saved in the personal account of the employee and are paid to your bank card or electronic account upon the request in your account within 1 hour.

Interested, register with the link below:

http://eromoney.win/2362898262588/
Re: Lady Breastfeeds Her Boyfriend In Bar (Photo) by iberu001(m): 12:29pm On Sep 27, 2018
Igbos can't cease to amuse me. I raise cap
Re: Lady Breastfeeds Her Boyfriend In Bar (Photo) by hadaydhollarpo(m): 12:32pm On Sep 27, 2018
delugajackson:
Some ladies that will come here to castigate the couple probably do worse in their closets. They will castigate the couple because they were not caught giving slurpy heads to their choirmasters and 69 to their street boyfriends. Some of them just had a quickie some minutes ago, but will still judge the couple for this singular show of affection.

I see nothing wrong in this picture as long as they both didn't cause any disturbance to the nearest man, and as long as they it made them feel happy about themselves. This is a free country for crying out loud and it's also not a secret that alcohol brings out the "best" in you. It only feels better if you follow as the spirit leads. They found love in a hopeless place and it's also pretty obvious that they were drunk in love. So let's let love lead, let's not judge them by they're actions. We are all humans. It's not until people take off their clothes and run into the streets that they should be declared mad.
na
so.......... Na so your mumu level reach.....? And you see this rascality as a normal thing in a public place?
Re: Lady Breastfeeds Her Boyfriend In Bar (Photo) by Legolast: 12:34pm On Sep 27, 2018
jumpandpas:
Sodomy is in DNA of every Afonja.

If you have nothing reasonable to say why not discipline your finger. Ọmọ àlè játijàti

1 Like

Re: Lady Breastfeeds Her Boyfriend In Bar (Photo) by Reelmii: 12:42pm On Sep 27, 2018
Ever8054:
how do you know its afonja....
by their fingers we shall know them
Re: Lady Breastfeeds Her Boyfriend In Bar (Photo) by Sirpaul(m): 12:45pm On Sep 27, 2018
say no to drugs.......
Re: Lady Breastfeeds Her Boyfriend In Bar (Photo) by Bawofss(m): 12:45pm On Sep 27, 2018
Khd95:
why

I never born pikin

I never get 30billie for the akkant

I never visit 7 countries in 9days

I have not flied my mum in my jet

Buy island for my self in the Bahamas or Caribbean

I never even marry, spoil my wife with love, gifts and care

Las Las I never bleep my crush with that her big brezz, and u are there saying God should end this world, abeg commit suicide and leave those of us that still have plans
wat a world
Re: Lady Breastfeeds Her Boyfriend In Bar (Photo) by Robynwelo1(f): 12:53pm On Sep 27, 2018
LadySarah:
This isn't Nigeria.At least from the names commenting

Those are mainly Tiv names from Benue. You haven't seen anything.
Re: Lady Breastfeeds Her Boyfriend In Bar (Photo) by LadySarah: 12:55pm On Sep 27, 2018
Robynwelo1:

Those are mainly Tiv names from Benue. You haven't seen anything.

Really?

1 Like

Re: Lady Breastfeeds Her Boyfriend In Bar (Photo) by kushercain: 1:03pm On Sep 27, 2018
Divay22:
cheesy

I like yo dp cheesy
Re: Lady Breastfeeds Her Boyfriend In Bar (Photo) by micflo28(m): 1:05pm On Sep 27, 2018
See her dirty bra strap angry she should expend more energy washing her bra than doing this. Village people be angry at their apprentice for this.
Re: Lady Breastfeeds Her Boyfriend In Bar (Photo) by Uguruzik(m): 1:12pm On Sep 27, 2018
I read the FB comments, they are so so Tiv names, I like them babes, they can give you everything very well.

If you doubt me try dooshima and you will confirm it
Re: Lady Breastfeeds Her Boyfriend In Bar (Photo) by Robynwelo1(f): 1:13pm On Sep 27, 2018
LadySarah:

Really?

These are some Tiv names from Benue. Very Funny!

Terkimbi Yandev tyohemba teryima aondohemba msurshima chauruor iorlumun aondowase ortwegh mlumun kyausu amachigh terseer
Re: Lady Breastfeeds Her Boyfriend In Bar (Photo) by opius: 1:31pm On Sep 27, 2018
All I see here is rejected Olosho and a guy high on tramadol
Re: Lady Breastfeeds Her Boyfriend In Bar (Photo) by AmazingELixir: 1:36pm On Sep 27, 2018
lipsrsealed

What people do to trend this days...

Re: Lady Breastfeeds Her Boyfriend In Bar (Photo) by gazmaths(m): 1:36pm On Sep 27, 2018
You wrote this long epistle just to support that nonsense up there
delugajackson:
Some ladies that will come here to castigate the couple probably do worse in their closets. They will castigate the couple because they were not caught giving slurpy heads to their choirmasters and 69 to their street boyfriends. Some of them just had a quickie some minutes ago, but will still judge the couple for this singular show of affection.

I see nothing wrong in this picture as long as they both didn't cause any disturbance to the nearest man, and as long as they it made them feel happy about themselves. This is a free country for crying out loud and it's also not a secret that alcohol brings out the "best" in you. It only feels better if you follow as the spirit leads. They found love in a hopeless place and it's also pretty obvious that they were drunk in love. So let's let love lead, let's not judge them by they're actions. We are all humans. It's not until people take off their clothes and run into the streets that they should be declared mad.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Ladies, Which Of These Guys Do You Prefer? (photo) / Ebony Lips Accused Of Using 'Jazz' To Marry Oyinbo, Reacts / 'my Boyfriend Of 4 Years Just Got Engaged' - Heartbroken Lady Shares Story

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.