Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,713 members, 7,816,939 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 08:39 PM

Two Bankers Are Getting Married. Pre-Wedding Photos - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Two Bankers Are Getting Married. Pre-Wedding Photos (50955 Views)

Female Bankers Are Whoores / They Met On Twitter, Now They Are Getting Married / She Said No To Me In 2011, But Now We Are Getting Married - Man Reveals. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Two Bankers Are Getting Married. Pre-Wedding Photos by slimfit1(m): 10:32am On Sep 27, 2018
Very poor imagination
Re: Two Bankers Are Getting Married. Pre-Wedding Photos by Nobody: 10:35am On Sep 27, 2018
lefulefu:
oh really? Back then as a little kid my mom worked in then new nigeria bank(NNB). She will wake up as early as five am ..prepare us for school then go to work.she will return home 8 oclock or 9 oclock in the evening. My dad had to forcibly employ a nanny to help out my mom in d home front. Bros d reach a level dat my mom dey even go to work on saturdays. Na only sunday be her freetime.if they hv really made changes then its a great change.

Yes oo...it has changed
Re: Two Bankers Are Getting Married. Pre-Wedding Photos by dingbang(m): 10:46am On Sep 27, 2018
Build which empire bikonu.. When the bank has already bought your time
Re: Two Bankers Are Getting Married. Pre-Wedding Photos by bluefilm: 10:50am On Sep 27, 2018
JamaicanLove:
angry

I get really pissed

Whenever I see two people inlove

Why is that?
Re: Two Bankers Are Getting Married. Pre-Wedding Photos by alizma: 10:52am On Sep 27, 2018
Tolexander:
That is to you.

Lovely.

But building a family with this kind of profession by the couple isn't really OK o.
Will there be time for the children?
it will be worse if they work in Lagos.
don't you think they may have plan for either one of them to quit banking
Re: Two Bankers Are Getting Married. Pre-Wedding Photos by Nobody: 10:58am On Sep 27, 2018
The husband will never post those pre wedding shits..Wetin women dey gain from posting all this pre wedding this and that
Re: Two Bankers Are Getting Married. Pre-Wedding Photos by Sirevangel(m): 11:06am On Sep 27, 2018
all can hear in my brain is monnnneeeeeeyyyyy
Re: Two Bankers Are Getting Married. Pre-Wedding Photos by tintingz(m): 11:20am On Sep 27, 2018
Tolexander:
That is to you.

Lovely.

But building a family with this kind of profession by the couple isn't really OK o.
The wife can be transferred to her residence area.
Re: Two Bankers Are Getting Married. Pre-Wedding Photos by 7GaLaXy7(m): 11:22am On Sep 27, 2018
Beautiful people.god bless your marriage
Re: Two Bankers Are Getting Married. Pre-Wedding Photos by mhizcassidy001(f): 11:24am On Sep 27, 2018
Some of us that reply your pms they tag us ashewo
Tolexander:
The threads one sees the female members coming enmass to view most are the ones relating to wedding.

Send them a pm, they won't reply.
Re: Two Bankers Are Getting Married. Pre-Wedding Photos by mhizcassidy001(f): 11:28am On Sep 27, 2018
if you just say congrate to them and pass by,what wil happen to you?
Hoodbilonia:
i mean wtf is this
all these fake ass clowns
wtf
will God judge nigerian ladies by dia original skin colour from birth
two things dah disgust me the most
smelly pekus
and a bleached skin
wtf
fuc u bankers
all these bank tellers and poor customer care shiiit
lets see what 3years later wud look like
punk asses on skinny tight clothes
Re: Two Bankers Are Getting Married. Pre-Wedding Photos by seenga(m): 11:41am On Sep 27, 2018
Wow. Be strong bro. U can always talk to me when u want.
Hoodbilonia:
i mean wtf is this
all these fake ass clowns
wtf
will God judge nigerian ladies by dia original skin colour from birth
two things dah disgust me the most
smelly pekus
and a bleached skin
wtf
fuc u bankers
all these bank tellers and poor customer care shiiit
lets see what 3years later wud look like
punk asses on skinny tight clothes
Re: Two Bankers Are Getting Married. Pre-Wedding Photos by Yoighaman(m): 11:53am On Sep 27, 2018
JamaicanLove:
angry

I get really pissed

Whenever I see two people inlove

This is one of the most weird comments I have read this year.

@poster, if I may ask....why?
Re: Two Bankers Are Getting Married. Pre-Wedding Photos by spenca: 12:16pm On Sep 27, 2018
the lady must have switched feet
Re: Two Bankers Are Getting Married. Pre-Wedding Photos by spiceadole: 12:21pm On Sep 27, 2018
Tolexander:
The threads one sees the female members coming enmass to view most are the ones relating to wedding.

Send them a pm, they won't reply.
Because you have no intentions of marrying any of them.
Reply dm? With all the fvck-possessed dudes on this platform...
Re: Two Bankers Are Getting Married. Pre-Wedding Photos by spiceadole: 12:22pm On Sep 27, 2018
mhizcassidy001:
Some of us that reply your pms they tag us ashewo

Abi ooo.. And ask for unclad pishures
Re: Two Bankers Are Getting Married. Pre-Wedding Photos by mhizcassidy001(f): 12:27pm On Sep 27, 2018
na sooo my sister,and they will come here and start bashing us.
spiceadole:

Abi ooo.. And ask for unclad pishures
Re: Two Bankers Are Getting Married. Pre-Wedding Photos by mechanics(m): 12:49pm On Sep 27, 2018
youngest85:
Pre rubbish
confirm.
Re: Two Bankers Are Getting Married. Pre-Wedding Photos by tunize(m): 1:14pm On Sep 27, 2018
Tolexander:
That is to you.

Lovely.

Yes there's alwayz time nobody is 100% busy except the person jst want to be forming busy.
Re: Two Bankers Are Getting Married. Pre-Wedding Photos by Nobody: 1:22pm On Sep 27, 2018
Yoighaman:

This is one of the most weird comments I have read this year.

@poster, if I may ask....why?

Is there any restrictions for me not to express my feelings?
Re: Two Bankers Are Getting Married. Pre-Wedding Photos by Nobody: 1:22pm On Sep 27, 2018
bluefilm:

Why is that?

Its all pretence
Re: Two Bankers Are Getting Married. Pre-Wedding Photos by bluefilm: 1:40pm On Sep 27, 2018
JamaicanLove:

Its all pretence

I feel you.

But I don't think it's always pretence... most especially at the initial moments.

Sometimes, it is geniune but when the chemical wears off in the brains, you can then start expecting the unexpected.

That's how I see it.
Re: Two Bankers Are Getting Married. Pre-Wedding Photos by Nobody: 1:47pm On Sep 27, 2018
bluefilm:

I feel you.

But I don't think it's always pretence... most especially at the initial moments.

Sometimes, it is geniune but when the chemical wears off in the brains, you can then start expecting the unexpected.

That's how I see it.

How is it genuine, when its bound to wear off?
Re: Two Bankers Are Getting Married. Pre-Wedding Photos by bluefilm: 1:54pm On Sep 27, 2018
JamaicanLove:

How is it genuine, when its bound to wear off?

It's a natural process.

When you're in love, dopamine floods your brains making you see the object of love affection as the best thing to have ever happened to you.

But when your body system gets over it, the person restores back to the original ordinary person they have always been.

Think of what marijuana does to the body system.

When you are high, you're are so happy and you feel like you're a super man or woman.

But when the effect wears off, you find out that the world is still as it has always been.
Re: Two Bankers Are Getting Married. Pre-Wedding Photos by Nobody: 1:58pm On Sep 27, 2018
bluefilm:

It's a natural process.

When you're in love, dopamine floods your brains making you see the object of love affection as the best thing to have ever happened to you.

But when your body system gets over it, the person restores back to the original ordinary person they have always been.

Think of what marijuana does to the body system.

When you are high, you're are so happy and you feel like you're a super man or woman.

But when the effect wears off, you find out that the world is still as it has always been.

But I don't take marijuana...

All the same, LoVe is a waste of time, effort and energy.

It's all lies.

It's fake.

It isn't really.

I hate it.

1 Like

Re: Two Bankers Are Getting Married. Pre-Wedding Photos by Kayleb26(m): 2:25pm On Sep 27, 2018
Nice concept.

Contact 09030522789 for your loans #salaryearnersonly
Re: Two Bankers Are Getting Married. Pre-Wedding Photos by ArcGibson(m): 2:32pm On Sep 27, 2018
Oju pupa,
Idi dudu

Eyan ti shade Adu
Re: Two Bankers Are Getting Married. Pre-Wedding Photos by Raalsalghul: 2:38pm On Sep 27, 2018
JamaicanLove:

But I don't take marijuana...

All the same, LoVe is a waste of time, effort and energy.

It's all lies.

It's fake.

It isn't really.

I hate it.
Deep. I might know where you're coming from.
Re: Two Bankers Are Getting Married. Pre-Wedding Photos by Nobody: 2:44pm On Sep 27, 2018
Raalsalghul:
Deep. I might know where you're coming from.

Are you asking a question?
Re: Two Bankers Are Getting Married. Pre-Wedding Photos by Raalsalghul: 2:45pm On Sep 27, 2018
JamaicanLove:

Are you asking a question?
Nope! Just stating an observation.
Re: Two Bankers Are Getting Married. Pre-Wedding Photos by Raalsalghul: 2:48pm On Sep 27, 2018
angry angryMust you folks get married in this angry... in this****hole?
Re: Two Bankers Are Getting Married. Pre-Wedding Photos by Nobody: 2:57pm On Sep 27, 2018
Raalsalghul:
Nope! Just stating an observation.

Alright

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Secrets About Girls And How Our Mind Works!! / Bride Dies On Her Wedding Day In Kano (photos) / My Girlfriend Has A Very Reckless Past.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.