Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,314 members, 7,811,937 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 12:08 AM

Female Bankers Are Whoores - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Female Bankers Are Whoores (9275 Views)

Are Some Female Bankers Really That Bad? / Sexy Way Female Bankers Explain Account Opening / Two Bankers Are Getting Married. Pre-Wedding Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Female Bankers Are Whoores by deleSayo(m): 10:33am On Jan 06, 2021
Working in a bank can be likened to being a part of a cult. They are all fuccking around with each other yet will meet each others spouses and be smiling.

Your cheating wife will introduce her colleagues to you who will all be smiling to your face knowing fully well your wife's back is being blown out by one or in some cases, several of them!

Female bankers are glorified prostitutes who all have work-husbands. Especially the light skinned, bleached ones.

Don't say you weren't warned.

33 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Female Bankers Are Whoores by fati2001(m): 10:36am On Jan 06, 2021
[s]
deleSayo:
Working in a bank can be likened to being a part of a cult. They are all fuccking around with each other yet will meet each others spouses and be smiling.

Your cheating wife will introduce her colleagues to you who will all be smiling to your face knowing fully well your wife's back is being blown out by one or in some cases, several of them!

Female bankers are glorified prostitutes who all have work-husbands. Especially the light skinned, bleached ones.

[/s]

ONLY IN AFRICA WE CAN SEE UNNECESSARY TALKS WITH NO ENDING.

19 Likes 1 Share

Re: Female Bankers Are Whoores by Anonime1105(m): 10:39am On Jan 06, 2021
grin grin grin
See wetin that woman cause

5 Likes

Re: Female Bankers Are Whoores by Nobody: 10:41am On Jan 06, 2021
lol I concurgrintongue

7 Likes

Re: Female Bankers Are Whoores by Exc2000: 10:53am On Jan 06, 2021
I wonder when banking would be fully automated in Nigeria like developed countries

The more female bankers come in contact with Randy rich men , the more they are tempted to fornicate

33 Likes 1 Share

Re: Female Bankers Are Whoores by 234four: 2:13pm On Jan 06, 2021
[s]
Exc2000:
I wonder when banking would be fully automated in Nigeria like developed countries

The more female bankers come in contact with Randy rich men , the more they are tempted to fornicate
[/s]

2 Likes

Re: Female Bankers Are Whoores by Lexusgs430: 2:21pm On Jan 06, 2021
deleSayo:

Talk your experience........ wink

1 Like

Re: Female Bankers Are Whoores by Aksnoopy: 3:10pm On Jan 06, 2021
Nothing but the truth!

I had a first hand dating experience with those banking whores.

We were dating before she got the job.
All the clothes and shoes she started the job with were bought by me.
Bitch decided to Hoe around customer and co workers, just with two months of the job. Thanks to her Hoe colleagues.

18 Likes 1 Share

Re: Female Bankers Are Whoores by Nairalandwizerd(m): 3:55pm On Jan 06, 2021
fati2001:
[b][/b]

ONLY IN AFRICA WE CAN SEE UNNECESSARY TALKS WITH NO ENDING.
you are the one talking unnecessary here. Na true yarn the guy dey yarn.

22 Likes

Re: Female Bankers Are Whoores by younglleo: 4:13pm On Jan 06, 2021
That's the honest truth!

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Female Bankers Are Whoores by alphaNomega: 4:20pm On Jan 06, 2021
This is not true. Not all female bankers behave that way!! After all the stress from bank work, were you wan see strength to fuçk? Ask people whose spouses are bankers

9 Likes

Re: Female Bankers Are Whoores by obyrich(m): 4:38pm On Jan 06, 2021
alphaNomega:
This is not true. Not all female bankers behave that way!! After all the stress from bank work, were you wan see strength to fuçk? Ask people whose spouses are bankers
Don't mind OP. Except he claims bankers engage in orgies in the banking hall after close of business.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Female Bankers Are Whoores by Nobody: 4:44pm On Jan 06, 2021
Never underestimate the power of stupid people in large groups.

25 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Female Bankers Are Whoores by merieam16(f): 5:16pm On Jan 06, 2021
StacyO:
Never underestimate the power of stupid people in large groups.

lolzzz.....
Re: Female Bankers Are Whoores by Dreadlock69(m): 5:22pm On Jan 06, 2021
Hnmmmm it individuals habit
Re: Female Bankers Are Whoores by DoubleEngine007: 5:23pm On Jan 06, 2021
True to some extent ,most especially the marketers .Men that goes wooing married women too,need deliverance. If she gives you green light,give her red light.. Simple Mara...

9 Likes

Re: Female Bankers Are Whoores by zedegit: 5:27pm On Jan 06, 2021
obyrich:
Don't mind OP. Except he claims bankers engage in orgies in the banking hall after close of business.

shocked grin
Re: Female Bankers Are Whoores by Nazgul: 5:28pm On Jan 06, 2021
Only the ones in marketing do this. They do it with customers in order reach their target. Any other banker sleeping around is doing so cos it's in her nature and has nothing to do with her job.

7 Likes

Re: Female Bankers Are Whoores by PRISTINEMUSCLES: 5:34pm On Jan 06, 2021
In as much as I hate the idea of generalization, I must say most of my sexual escapades has been with female bankers(customer and marketing related) cry

11 Likes

Re: Female Bankers Are Whoores by WoundedLamb: 5:44pm On Jan 06, 2021
It's 100 times better to be a black man in the US than to be a woman in Africa. The sexism in Nigeria is alarming!

15 Likes

Re: Female Bankers Are Whoores by obonujoker(m): 5:47pm On Jan 06, 2021
Lol.... There are some born again ones
Re: Female Bankers Are Whoores by joxxy01(m): 5:52pm On Jan 06, 2021
at list better than nurses....

1 Like

Re: Female Bankers Are Whoores by fati2001(m): 5:52pm On Jan 06, 2021
Nairalandwizerd:
you are the one talking unnecessary here. Na true yarn the guy dey yarn.

yes, nah true the guy dy yarn for irresponsible players fearing the law of what goes around comes around.

2 Likes

Re: Female Bankers Are Whoores by Kondomatic(m): 6:16pm On Jan 06, 2021
deleSayo:

A whoore is a whoore irrespective of what she does for a living.

The most promiscuous people I have met in my life are in the choir. It's not about what you do, it is about who you are.

And all female bank workers are not marketers.

11 Likes

Re: Female Bankers Are Whoores by Kondomatic(m): 6:22pm On Jan 06, 2021
PRISTINEMUSCLES:
In as much as I hate the idea of generalization, I must say most of my sexual escapades has been with female bankers(customer and marketing related) cry
There's so much sexual immorality in the world today. The source of our moral guidance is very low and it ebbs as I type.

If you meet nurses, you will conclude that all female bankers are still virgins, trust me on this.

Now the question is, who fvcks these people?

You and me right?

Abeg let's leave matter for Mathias, the world don corrupt.

My crazy friend will tell you that every lady is a calabar girl.

5 Likes

Re: Female Bankers Are Whoores by Abilistic(m): 6:31pm On Jan 06, 2021
fati2001:

yes, nah true the guy dy yarn for irresponsible players fearing the law of what goes around comes around.

undecided

Re: Female Bankers Are Whoores by fati2001(m): 6:40pm On Jan 06, 2021

Re: Female Bankers Are Whoores by Angelacruz: 6:44pm On Jan 06, 2021
Not true...hasty generalization
deleSayo:

1 Like

Re: Female Bankers Are Whoores by Nobody: 6:46pm On Jan 06, 2021
Flesh and Bones did not reveal this to you,but the Holy Spirit. grin
Re: Female Bankers Are Whoores by Nobody: 7:42pm On Jan 06, 2021
This is nothing but the truth. I have fucck my account officer twice now. About two months ago, her colleague and friend who has been talking to me about bringing my friends to open account with her willingly fuccked me too. If your girlfriend is a marketing staff in bank, sorry for you. I don't do married women that's why I don't deal with female marketers who are married.

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Female Bankers Are Whoores by Jeremani: 8:41pm On Jan 06, 2021
Sex sex on every trend even on religion.
Am tired

4 Likes

(1) (2) (Reply)

Obama's Beautiful Daughter Sasha, Exposes Her Breast And Boot- See Photos / Woman Tries To Trap Sterile Man With Pregnancy / Just Few Hours To Her Weeding She Had Sex With Her Husband's Driver

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.