Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,656 members, 7,823,859 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 04:37 PM

Does My Fiancee Love Money More Than She Loves Me? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Does My Fiancee Love Money More Than She Loves Me? (476 Views)

Lady Told Boyfriend She Loves Horses; He Got Porsche Cayenne Turbo541 Horsepower / My Mom Doesn't Want Me To Marry My Fiancee Because She's 5 Years Older Than Me / She Loves Me But I'm not Sure I Do Love Her (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Does My Fiancee Love Money More Than She Loves Me? by Samuelgr8: 10:15pm On Sep 26, 2018
Hello Lively Stones,

My fiancee and I had an argument about a month ago. Actually,we have been having issues. Mainly because I think she is too materialistic. She has a different opinion on that. She likes to live a certain kind of lifestyle and wants to be trendy and all. Its good but I just want her to tone it down a little.

Apart from that,we do not have any issues. She is a great girl and homely and hardworking too. She makes me laugh,etc. So why did an argument lead to our break up? Hmm,she traveled out of the country and asked me to send her money to add to what she has to buy things. I told her I didn’t have the kind of money she was asking for. I told her to be content with what she can afford.She came back after her trip and was upset that I let her down. I told her that I couldn’t help at the moment and she accused me of always been stingy and insensitive.

To be honest,she has her own money and she spends it flamboyantly. Later on,she comes back asking me for money. I refuse to support her flamboyant lifestyle and she says that I am not supportive. The argument became heated and we both felt that we our values were not compatible and I decided we call it quits. She cried and begged and promised to change. But I have heard that several times before.

My intention was that,the break up would make her reflect on her lifestyle and push her to make a definite change for the better.I did not speak to her for three weeks. It was hard on me cos I love her to the bone. She called and texted but I did not respond. I wanted to teach her a lesson.

Three weeks after. I went to see her. She was happy to see me. We talked and I told her I was sorry we broke up and I wanted us to be back together. She was so happy. I was happy too. Then she said,she had something to tell me before we got back together. She said the break up put her in a very bad place and she actually slept with someone during the break up.

I was hurt. The way she explained how it happened,I had to tell her I forgive her. I too had a few moments of indiscretion during our brief break up. We are not saints so we agreed to put the past behind us and move on. One of the things I also like about her is that she is an honest person.

The only problem now is.....see more

https://livelystones.com.ng/does-my-fiancee-love-money-more-than-she-loves-me/
Re: Does My Fiancee Love Money More Than She Loves Me? by Offpoint: 10:23pm On Sep 26, 2018
LA click LA potent forever
Re: Does My Fiancee Love Money More Than She Loves Me? by 93Miles: 10:28pm On Sep 26, 2018
If ur girl is a Nigerian, yes she does. If she is Asian, no she doesn't.
Re: Does My Fiancee Love Money More Than She Loves Me? by sonsomegrigbo: 10:29pm On Sep 26, 2018
Igbo fiancee amaka grin
Re: Does My Fiancee Love Money More Than She Loves Me? by Samuelgr8: 1:39am On Sep 30, 2018
grin grin
sonsomegrigbo:
Igbo fiancee amaka grin

(1) (Reply)

Three Strategies You Must Adopt To Avoid A Fight In Your Relationship. / . / Private Massage

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.