Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,439 members, 7,812,312 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 11:29 AM

My toughest temptation is having a constant hard on..18+ - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My toughest temptation is having a constant hard on..18+ (609 Views)

Finally Got My Virgin Queen, Here Comes My Toughest Challenge / Young Lady Called Off Her Wedding Over Boyfriend's Constant Abuse (photos) / This Girl Is Killing Me, Toughest Temptation ever (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

My toughest temptation is having a constant hard on..18+ by TkhGuy(m): 1:13am On Oct 12, 2020
I think for me the toughest temptation for me is trying to stay healthy for a month without sex

The nightmare comes and suddenly you felt the bulge of anaconda hard and arected and will not calrm down, you manage to narrowly escaped from it for a night, it wakes you in the morning, you excaped it again at noon a cute fine girl will innocently passed by and now there you again..

Bro na the call of duty be that o, there is no escape root, girlfriend or anything less than having a constant available pussy is a temporary solution..

Tell me what's yours girls?
Re: My toughest temptation is having a constant hard on..18+ by BabbanBura(m): 1:19am On Oct 12, 2020
TkhGuy:
I think for me the toughest temptation for me is trying to stay healthy for a month without sex

The nightmare comes and suddenly you felt the bulge of anaconda hard and arected and will not calrm down, you manage to narrowly escaped from it for a night, it wakes you in the morning, you excaped it again at noon a cute fine girl will innocently passed by and now there you again..

Bro na the call of duty be that o, there is no escape root, girlfriend or anything less than having a constant available pussy is a temporary solution..

Tell me what's yours girls?

Ya signature gave me thoughts!
Re: My toughest temptation is having a constant hard on..18+ by TkhGuy(m): 8:17am On Nov 04, 2020
BabbanBura:

Ya signature gave me thoughts!
Hahaha

(1) (Reply)

P. Diddy In Hot New Romance! / I Need Friends. / Lady Quits Prostitution The Day Her Father Accidentally Approached Her For Servi

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.