Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,271 members, 7,839,360 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 05:37 PM

Car Dealer Exposes Slay Queen Who Is Ready To Offer Him Sex For ₦12M Naira Car - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Car Dealer Exposes Slay Queen Who Is Ready To Offer Him Sex For ₦12M Naira Car (54582 Views)

MC Narrates How A Bride Offered Him Sex / 27-Year-Old Man Batters Lover For Denying Him Sex After Buying A Phone For Her / Between A Recharge Card Seller And A Slay Queen Who Tried To Shame His Hustle (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Car Dealer Exposes Slay Queen Who Is Ready To Offer Him Sex For ₦12M Naira Car by AkpaMgbor(m): 9:21am On Sep 27, 2018
DonFreshmoney:
Sex for N12million car..

So after cumming, then what happens? N12m don dissappear me that.

Fish brain too much for some girls.. Na Ant brain dem get.
Ants are very resourceful and hard workers..watch them scavenge for food during the dry season as they stockpile it for the rains..it is an insult to compare the intelligence of an ant and that of the girl in the OP..

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Car Dealer Exposes Slay Queen Who Is Ready To Offer Him Sex For ₦12M Naira Car by vertueptime: 9:21am On Sep 27, 2018
He should have said yes and nacked her then give her a pix of the car
Re: Car Dealer Exposes Slay Queen Who Is Ready To Offer Him Sex For ₦12M Naira Car by genius4real123: 9:23am On Sep 27, 2018
Na dis kind girl dey fall for Broke Guys.
Re: Car Dealer Exposes Slay Queen Who Is Ready To Offer Him Sex For ₦12M Naira Car by NIGHTMAREOO7: 9:23am On Sep 27, 2018
folake4u:

A thoroughly sucked orange has more usefulness than you.

What is wrong with you undecided. What has tribalism got to do with this.
Why are you so bitter and full of hatred.
You're simply a slowpoke.

Hanty folake he said d truth nau, thats how moat of you yoruba gals are undecided

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Car Dealer Exposes Slay Queen Who Is Ready To Offer Him Sex For ₦12M Naira Car by Rebornhombre: 9:23am On Sep 27, 2018
G1STMORE:
Car dealer exposes slay queen who is ready to offer him Kpekus for 12million Naira car. Who pays 12million car with kpekus?

See their leaked chat below!

News via Gistmore >>> http://gistmore.com/car-dealer-exposes-slay-queen-offer-sex-12million-naira-car

ThIs chat show is fake.. who really took the screenshot is the car dealer or the said slay queen. I believe this just a kind of a joke from the chat left show the car dealer and right the slay queen. When starting a chat it comes from the right as the owner of the phone. So who expose who.
Re: Car Dealer Exposes Slay Queen Who Is Ready To Offer Him Sex For ₦12M Naira Car by Nobody: 9:24am On Sep 27, 2018
kingthreat:

Ok at least she wanted 30k. Your sister just needs 800 naira shawarma and she is ready to use her tongue to clean my ánus.
Ewwww... That's harsh

3 Likes

Re: Car Dealer Exposes Slay Queen Who Is Ready To Offer Him Sex For ₦12M Naira Car by kamez(m): 9:24am On Sep 27, 2018
the sex will be on daily basis for twelve years
Re: Car Dealer Exposes Slay Queen Who Is Ready To Offer Him Sex For ₦12M Naira Car by Gkemz: 9:25am On Sep 27, 2018
Because her puna is gold-plated. Women think they can have anything dey want in exchange for sex we can freely get from wifey. Which olosho can give you cheap in absence of wifey.
Re: Car Dealer Exposes Slay Queen Who Is Ready To Offer Him Sex For ₦12M Naira Car by danjalingo: 9:25am On Sep 27, 2018
Would you have expected her to ask for 2k? Abeg, the babe has test, if you can't afford her, look for your class.
Re: Car Dealer Exposes Slay Queen Who Is Ready To Offer Him Sex For ₦12M Naira Car by Rubbiish(m): 9:27am On Sep 27, 2018
folake4u:
If this thing is real then some girls are really dumb. It is girls like this that give us the stupid tag 'Girls have fish brain'. undecided
Shut up!!!!
As if u wont offer your body for 12million...

2 Likes

Re: Car Dealer Exposes Slay Queen Who Is Ready To Offer Him Sex For ₦12M Naira Car by pocohantas(f): 9:27am On Sep 27, 2018
Hotfreeze:

Getting Igbo girls cost nothing.

In the East, if you want to bang an Igbo girl, no need to spend money, just tell her you're going to take her to Lagos. She would come with 2 of her sisters and a letter of approval from their father.

Jokes apart though, it works really well with Igbo girls in the East. Tell them your taking them to Lagos and they would open leg like caterpault.

LMAO. I no blame una at all...
Oya come and take me to Lagos.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Car Dealer Exposes Slay Queen Who Is Ready To Offer Him Sex For ₦12M Naira Car by gabe: 9:27am On Sep 27, 2018
N500 per round thing o. Some women overvalue their pvssies kmt
Re: Car Dealer Exposes Slay Queen Who Is Ready To Offer Him Sex For ₦12M Naira Car by otunde527: 9:30am On Sep 27, 2018
Hmmm

12milla for sex,some of these actress won't even collect half of that

That girl na ebina
Re: Car Dealer Exposes Slay Queen Who Is Ready To Offer Him Sex For ₦12M Naira Car by Nobody: 9:30am On Sep 27, 2018
folake4u:

A thoroughly sucked orange has more usefulness than you.

What is wrong with you undecided. What has tribalism got to do with this.
Why are you so bitter and full of hatred.

You're simply a slowpoke.

You shouldn't respond to these people. Everyone in Nigeria knows Igbo is the lingua Franca of prostitutes, even in Abuja.
Hatred deserves no audience love.

2 Likes

Re: Car Dealer Exposes Slay Queen Who Is Ready To Offer Him Sex For ₦12M Naira Car by doskie(m): 9:30am On Sep 27, 2018
one lady is asking for a phone. she has been telling me we are just friends. as per she doesnt want a relationship. but she never stops telling me the things she needs to buy.
Re: Car Dealer Exposes Slay Queen Who Is Ready To Offer Him Sex For ₦12M Naira Car by 1miccza: 9:30am On Sep 27, 2018
folake4u:

I just tire sad

But when we come reach this level naa , e come dey be like say i no dey naija again oo...
Re: Car Dealer Exposes Slay Queen Who Is Ready To Offer Him Sex For ₦12M Naira Car by LisaAnne(f): 9:35am On Sep 27, 2018
Re: Car Dealer Exposes Slay Queen Who Is Ready To Offer Him Sex For ₦12M Naira Car by okenwaa(m): 9:37am On Sep 27, 2018
The guy no try.....en 4 tell ok.

Then go drink beta burantashi for the war...

After en destroy every destroyble win the war,the girl will be O.H.O.
Re: Car Dealer Exposes Slay Queen Who Is Ready To Offer Him Sex For ₦12M Naira Car by Nobody: 9:40am On Sep 27, 2018
confistified:
The girl must be mad .... Even if he wants to be paying #5,000 everyday for sex it would still take him approximately 7 years to exhaust #12,000,000 ...... Or does her pussy bring money angry lipsrsealed

Plus he would have bleeped 2,555 different pussies in 7years...
Re: Car Dealer Exposes Slay Queen Who Is Ready To Offer Him Sex For ₦12M Naira Car by bodunde88: 9:41am On Sep 27, 2018
You wouldn't blame the girl!we guys are the cause;men they pay as much as 200k per night.They think they can get anything for the exchange of there p**sy.
Re: Car Dealer Exposes Slay Queen Who Is Ready To Offer Him Sex For ₦12M Naira Car by MENTORCH(m): 9:41am On Sep 27, 2018
folake4u:
If this thing is real then some girls are really dumb. It is girls like this that give us the stupid tag 'Girls have fish brain'. undecided

Why won’t it be real, some girls have asked me to buy a car for them. Most women are indirect prostitutes, before they open leg a transaction must occur; the only difference is price.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Car Dealer Exposes Slay Queen Who Is Ready To Offer Him Sex For ₦12M Naira Car by folake4u(f): 9:41am On Sep 27, 2018
Rubbiish:

Shut up!!!!
As if u wont offer your body for 12million...

I've warned you to stay off my mentions.

It seems you love displaying your idiocy on cyberspace.Oh look, it's littered everywhere on Nairaland undecided

1 Like

Re: Car Dealer Exposes Slay Queen Who Is Ready To Offer Him Sex For ₦12M Naira Car by oluwasegun007(m): 9:42am On Sep 27, 2018
Response of LIFE.... grin grin grin
Re: Car Dealer Exposes Slay Queen Who Is Ready To Offer Him Sex For ₦12M Naira Car by oluwasegun007(m): 9:42am On Sep 27, 2018
Response of LIFE..... grin grin grin
Re: Car Dealer Exposes Slay Queen Who Is Ready To Offer Him Sex For ₦12M Naira Car by folake4u(f): 9:43am On Sep 27, 2018
bodunde88:
You wouldn't blame the girl!we guys are the cause;men they pay as much as 200k per night.They think they can get anything for the exchange of there p**sy.

When there's no high demand, I don't think there'd be high supply.

1 Like

Re: Car Dealer Exposes Slay Queen Who Is Ready To Offer Him Sex For ₦12M Naira Car by sobastical: 9:43am On Sep 27, 2018
The world is really coming to an end oo... Jesus is Lord!
Re: Car Dealer Exposes Slay Queen Who Is Ready To Offer Him Sex For ₦12M Naira Car by Nobody: 9:44am On Sep 27, 2018
zainmaxwell:
According to a wise man, you can only give what you can afford

You know when pussay calls some men answer

i swear
Re: Car Dealer Exposes Slay Queen Who Is Ready To Offer Him Sex For ₦12M Naira Car by sobastical: 9:44am On Sep 27, 2018
So sex will reflect in his account or will he stock his garage with sex?
Chai...
Re: Car Dealer Exposes Slay Queen Who Is Ready To Offer Him Sex For ₦12M Naira Car by nsesam(m): 9:45am On Sep 27, 2018
Then they'll come and tell us that they are Small Girl with Big God. Yeye they smell !
Re: Car Dealer Exposes Slay Queen Who Is Ready To Offer Him Sex For ₦12M Naira Car by ACE1010: 9:50am On Sep 27, 2018
youngest85:
Later now they will say hard work pays

Ashewo no be hard work? Is it easy to open leg wide for a stranger for 30 minutes? grin grin grin
Re: Car Dealer Exposes Slay Queen Who Is Ready To Offer Him Sex For ₦12M Naira Car by fredoooooo: 9:53am On Sep 27, 2018
chigoizie7:
they will see themselves as sex objects, but will always be mad when u call them one.
My brother do not take majority of them serious grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

10 Strange Things All Women Have Done At Least Once / 20 Good Ways To Keep Your Girlfriend Obsessed With You. / 5 Signs That She's Giving You The Green Light

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.