Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,807 members, 7,827,969 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 08:25 PM

Car Dealer Exposes Slay Queen Who Is Ready To Offer Him Sex For ₦12M Naira Car - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Car Dealer Exposes Slay Queen Who Is Ready To Offer Him Sex For ₦12M Naira Car (54560 Views)

MC Narrates How A Bride Offered Him Sex / 27-Year-Old Man Batters Lover For Denying Him Sex After Buying A Phone For Her / Between A Recharge Card Seller And A Slay Queen Who Tried To Shame His Hustle (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Car Dealer Exposes Slay Queen Who Is Ready To Offer Him Sex For ₦12M Naira Car by sisisioge: 11:30am On Sep 27, 2018
grin grin grin grin grin

She just went straight ahead to state her business without mincing words...oga, can I pay with my pussycat? She's all giddy grin grin grin grin grin

3 Likes

Re: Car Dealer Exposes Slay Queen Who Is Ready To Offer Him Sex For ₦12M Naira Car by Soulsymbol99: 11:37am On Sep 27, 2018
folake4u:
If this thing is real then some girls are really dumb. It is girls like this that give us the stupid tag 'Girls have fish brain'. undecided

Folake gimme luv ooooo........ cheesy

1 Like

Re: Car Dealer Exposes Slay Queen Who Is Ready To Offer Him Sex For ₦12M Naira Car by lastmaster(m): 11:39am On Sep 27, 2018
How can I sex and pay 12million.Shey nah paradise or immortality they her pu*ssy.

1 Like

Re: Car Dealer Exposes Slay Queen Who Is Ready To Offer Him Sex For ₦12M Naira Car by Simbrixton(m): 11:40am On Sep 27, 2018
NIGHTMAREOO7:

Trash I'm not denigrating anybodynjuat saying the bitter truth.
Besides I'm more manly than the entire men in ur family so what are u yapping about undecided
what truth u call bigotry truth? Its easy to say this things behind a keyboard I would send you my number we can find out who is really a man kid

1 Like

Re: Car Dealer Exposes Slay Queen Who Is Ready To Offer Him Sex For ₦12M Naira Car by santos012(m): 11:44am On Sep 27, 2018
OK nah

Re: Car Dealer Exposes Slay Queen Who Is Ready To Offer Him Sex For ₦12M Naira Car by Fahd11: 11:44am On Sep 27, 2018
Better off than Amaka that lives in my close... Even Audu,the gateman at the close don knack am.... Not just their girls,ipob people are all useless
NIGHTMAREOO7:

Bro u said my mind , when I first saw that post the first thing that struck my mind was yoruba girl..
But why do they reason that way undecided.

1 Like

Re: Car Dealer Exposes Slay Queen Who Is Ready To Offer Him Sex For ₦12M Naira Car by AngelicBeing: 11:51am On Sep 27, 2018
Bossontop:

Hahahah.....and small girl big God
The girl brain no even reach fish brain sef

[img]https://media1./images/808d871fbf7e5720169a33b808b5c3e0/tenor.gif?itemid=4424988[/img]
tongue
Re: Car Dealer Exposes Slay Queen Who Is Ready To Offer Him Sex For ₦12M Naira Car by Akinwale14(m): 11:52am On Sep 27, 2018
folake4u:
If this thing is real then some girls are really dumb. It is girls like this that give us the stupid tag 'Girls have fish brain'. undecided
grin grin
Re: Car Dealer Exposes Slay Queen Who Is Ready To Offer Him Sex For ₦12M Naira Car by zainmaxwell(m): 11:54am On Sep 27, 2018
aonag:

i swear
na so bruh
Re: Car Dealer Exposes Slay Queen Who Is Ready To Offer Him Sex For ₦12M Naira Car by PROPAGANDIST(m): 11:55am On Sep 27, 2018
folake4u:
Girls really do have fish brain though. That's a fact for sure, I've come across a handfull
Re: Car Dealer Exposes Slay Queen Who Is Ready To Offer Him Sex For ₦12M Naira Car by Nobody: 12:02pm On Sep 27, 2018
ambrosedmax:
It happens when she has got nothing else to offer,
I know their type.

Biglittlelois role model

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Car Dealer Exposes Slay Queen Who Is Ready To Offer Him Sex For ₦12M Naira Car by Rubbiish(m): 12:03pm On Sep 27, 2018
folake4u:

I've warned you to stay off my mentions.

It seems you love displaying your idiocy on cyberspace.Oh look, it's littered everywhere on Nairaland undecided
@bold what are u saying...are u ok?
Re: Car Dealer Exposes Slay Queen Who Is Ready To Offer Him Sex For ₦12M Naira Car by Simbrixton(m): 12:09pm On Sep 27, 2018
NIGHTMAREOO7:

Trash I'm not denigrating anybodynjuat saying the bitter truth.
Besides I'm more manly than the entire men in ur family so what are u yapping about undecided
even your leader nnamdi kanu never attacked women real soldiers leave women out of it, nairaland do more to stop bigotry

1 Like

Re: Car Dealer Exposes Slay Queen Who Is Ready To Offer Him Sex For ₦12M Naira Car by Akinwale14(m): 12:12pm On Sep 27, 2018
NIGHTMAREOO7:

Hanty folake he said d truth nau, thats how moat of you yoruba gals are undecided
Moat?

1 Like

Re: Car Dealer Exposes Slay Queen Who Is Ready To Offer Him Sex For ₦12M Naira Car by NIGHTMAREOO7: 12:23pm On Sep 27, 2018
Simbrixton:

[s]even your leader nnamdi kanu never attacked women real soldiers leave women out of it, nairaland do more to stop bigotry[/s]

U ARe a hypocrite, I hope u preach this to ur brothers too..
Abeg so sit for shit angry

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Car Dealer Exposes Slay Queen Who Is Ready To Offer Him Sex For ₦12M Naira Car by centboy123456(m): 12:27pm On Sep 27, 2018
Hotfreeze:

Getting Igbo girls cost nothing.

In the East, if you want to bang an Igbo girl, no need to spend money, just tell her you're going to take her to Lagos. She would come with 2 of her sisters and a letter of approval from their father.

Jokes apart though, it works really well with Igbo girls in the East. Tell them your taking them to Lagos and they would open leg like caterpault.

really have you try it did it work for you
Re: Car Dealer Exposes Slay Queen Who Is Ready To Offer Him Sex For ₦12M Naira Car by GOFRONT(m): 12:29pm On Sep 27, 2018
grin cheesy

Re: Car Dealer Exposes Slay Queen Who Is Ready To Offer Him Sex For ₦12M Naira Car by NIGHTMAREOO7: 12:31pm On Sep 27, 2018
Fahd11:

[s]Better off than Amaka that lives in my close... Even Audu,the gateman at the close don knack am.... Not just their girls,ipob people are all useless[/s]

U dey talk of audu banging amaka when, grin
Una mama and and sisters hawking agbo and bread in computer village have become play play thing to those igbo boys hussling there. grin
U just dey make me laff no make me talk waiting I no wan talk for here grin

But the truth is..if ur mama or any of sisters dey hawk agbo, ofada rice or bread in computer village I'm sorry for u bro. grin

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Car Dealer Exposes Slay Queen Who Is Ready To Offer Him Sex For ₦12M Naira Car by Akinwale14(m): 12:31pm On Sep 27, 2018
Simbrixton:
what truth u call bigotry truth? Its easy to say this things behind a keyboard I would send you my number we can find out who is really a man kid
Fear don catch the guygrin grin

1 Like

Re: Car Dealer Exposes Slay Queen Who Is Ready To Offer Him Sex For ₦12M Naira Car by NIGHTMAREOO7: 12:37pm On Sep 27, 2018
Simbrixton:

See this mumu, lolz
Chat on phone and do what exactly undecided
Be more specific, because u are talking about fight I'm dead sure that I go still beat u blue black undecided.
Anyways pm me and send me ur number ,
I'm ready for whatever quest it is.

1 Like

Re: Car Dealer Exposes Slay Queen Who Is Ready To Offer Him Sex For ₦12M Naira Car by Gabriel004: 12:46pm On Sep 27, 2018
NIGHTMAREOO7:

Hahahaha..Trash , grin go and confirm ur fact.
The raw truth is that 90% of those gals deported are yoruba gals.
I hope u know there is a Yoruba tribe in Ghana. grin
There is a high chance that any none NIGERIAN ashewo in Ghana is afonja gal, I have been to Ghana a lot of times, go to ghana universities na yoruba gals full there and they are mostly oloshos
FACT
Lol, the reason i laugh is that other nigerian tribes know whatsup. grin Keep typing from one corner of your akpu smelling sitting room. It does not change the fact we know. Ordinary i will take you to lagos is enough.
Re: Car Dealer Exposes Slay Queen Who Is Ready To Offer Him Sex For ₦12M Naira Car by Gabriel004: 12:49pm On Sep 27, 2018
Simbrixton:
even your leader nnamdi kanu never attacked women real soldiers leave women out of it, nairaland do more to stop bigotry
grin Kanu confirmed it na,

Igbo girls are prostitutes.... Nnamdi kanu grin

1 Like

Re: Car Dealer Exposes Slay Queen Who Is Ready To Offer Him Sex For ₦12M Naira Car by Simbrixton(m): 12:51pm On Sep 27, 2018
Akinwale14:
Fear don catch the guygrin grin
they are empty chest beaters bro Igbo dem dey kill dem everywhere togo Asia South Africa dey need to be controlled bro
Re: Car Dealer Exposes Slay Queen Who Is Ready To Offer Him Sex For ₦12M Naira Car by pacespot(m): 12:59pm On Sep 27, 2018
if it were me I would have played along. Na my dogs I go set up for that her dirty punna.

Though I don't blame her for thinking her punna is worth 12 million naira, some men can do anything for sex.

We heard recently of an allegation by Wole Soyinka that former President Obasanjo awarded oil block contracts for sex.
Re: Car Dealer Exposes Slay Queen Who Is Ready To Offer Him Sex For ₦12M Naira Car by kenoz(m): 1:16pm On Sep 27, 2018
Lmao
Re: Car Dealer Exposes Slay Queen Who Is Ready To Offer Him Sex For ₦12M Naira Car by Maski87: 1:36pm On Sep 27, 2018
If na beyonce or Kim Kardashian or Buhari wife,me I go collect o give them the moto.
Re: Car Dealer Exposes Slay Queen Who Is Ready To Offer Him Sex For ₦12M Naira Car by CheedyJ(m): 1:45pm On Sep 27, 2018
folake4u:
Pls,pls,don't insult fish cos as it stands now,fish sure has more brain Dan most girls of diz generation ...
Re: Car Dealer Exposes Slay Queen Who Is Ready To Offer Him Sex For ₦12M Naira Car by NIGHTMAREOO7: 1:55pm On Sep 27, 2018
Gabriel004:

[s]Lol, the reason i laugh is that other nigerian tribes know whatsup. grin Keep typing from one corner of your akpu smelling sitting room. It does not change the fact we know. Ordinary i will take you to lagos is enough[/s].

Sharaaaap.. U lying hydraulic soup drinker.
Devilish liar. grin OLOSHI
Which igbo gal will open leg for yorubas with smelly mouth grin

Do u know how many afonja gals who have literally lick my Azz?
Ur cheap gals are just tool for sex and 3some.
Do u know Currently hav videos and pics of ya sisters scattered in my phone, sent to me free of charge? undecided

Even ur brother just confirmed ur gals are cheap

2 Likes

Re: Car Dealer Exposes Slay Queen Who Is Ready To Offer Him Sex For ₦12M Naira Car by antidote06: 2:01pm On Sep 27, 2018
youngest85:
Later now they will say hard work pays
dem go Bleep u even 4 20,000 car bros,no need 4 d post sef
Re: Car Dealer Exposes Slay Queen Who Is Ready To Offer Him Sex For ₦12M Naira Car by cheftea: 2:32pm On Sep 27, 2018
Are u really mad. grin I like his reply
Re: Car Dealer Exposes Slay Queen Who Is Ready To Offer Him Sex For ₦12M Naira Car by VanillaIce5(f): 3:08pm On Sep 27, 2018
folake4u:

I just tire.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Man Marries Two Beautiful Women In Delta State (pics, Video) / A 16-Year-Old Girl Went For Family Planning Because Of Her Boyfriend / Another Lady Is Looking For Husband On Twitter (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.