Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,076 members, 7,845,530 topics. Date: Thursday, 30 May 2024 at 07:29 PM

Car Dealer Exposes Slay Queen Who Is Ready To Offer Him Sex For ₦12M Naira Car - Romance (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Car Dealer Exposes Slay Queen Who Is Ready To Offer Him Sex For ₦12M Naira Car (54601 Views)

MC Narrates How A Bride Offered Him Sex / 27-Year-Old Man Batters Lover For Denying Him Sex After Buying A Phone For Her / Between A Recharge Card Seller And A Slay Queen Who Tried To Shame His Hustle (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Car Dealer Exposes Slay Queen Who Is Ready To Offer Him Sex For ₦12M Naira Car by Fahd11: 3:49pm On Sep 27, 2018
But still,na una mothers and sisters useless pass.Damn it, it is a known fact and not to be disputed. If your mama and sisters dey among,sorry,but used sanitary pads better pass them sef.
NIGHTMAREOO7:

U dey talk of audu banging amaka when, grin
Una mama and and sisters hawking agbo and bread in computer village have become play play thing to those igbo boys hussling there. grin
U just dey make me laff no make me talk waiting I no wan talk for here grin

But the truth is..if ur mama or any of sisters dey hawk agbo, ofada rice or bread in computer village I'm sorry for u bro. grin
Re: Car Dealer Exposes Slay Queen Who Is Ready To Offer Him Sex For ₦12M Naira Car by ZookieZookie(m): 3:51pm On Sep 27, 2018
and where is the lady biko........
Re: Car Dealer Exposes Slay Queen Who Is Ready To Offer Him Sex For ₦12M Naira Car by 93Miles: 4:48pm On Sep 27, 2018
folake4u:
If this thing is real then some girls are really dumb. It is girls like this that give us the stupid tag 'Girls have fish brain'. undecided

...most...

It is real.. With money u can go to bed with any lady in the world.
Re: Car Dealer Exposes Slay Queen Who Is Ready To Offer Him Sex For ₦12M Naira Car by ritylove(f): 4:49pm On Sep 27, 2018
93Miles:

...most...

It is real.. With money u can go to bed with any lady in the world.

undecided

1 Like

Re: Car Dealer Exposes Slay Queen Who Is Ready To Offer Him Sex For ₦12M Naira Car by thedondada(m): 4:59pm On Sep 27, 2018
If I were the one I would say yes of course .

Then calculate it at 5k per round. Take her to Italy and let her Bleep her way to the 12million.

After that she better Bleep for some change cos she'll need a driver cos her legs won't work no more. Courtesy those niggas who like pinning legs on shoulders

Silly hoe
Re: Car Dealer Exposes Slay Queen Who Is Ready To Offer Him Sex For ₦12M Naira Car by 93Miles: 5:01pm On Sep 27, 2018
ritylove:
undecided

Riri sorry I don't mean to be disrespectful.
But I want to spit the bitter truth.

U see this life, the best advice I can give any guy concrnin women is,

CHASE MONEY AND WOMEN WILL FOLLOW

there's no girl a man can't have on earth if he has money.

Money is the only language a lady understands.

Pls be sincere with this question.
If u can't answer here because of shame, answer it via my pm. Oops! I don't reciva pm so I will forget abt d qusteion.

Now let me ask u this other qustn.
Do u think Chioma will dump Davido for Drake if Drake want in?

you can have any woman in the world if u have guap.

I RAN OUT OF MONEY CHASING WOMEN. BUT I'VE NEVER RAN OUT OF BEAUTIFUL WOMEN CHASING MONEY.

the only time a woman made a man a millionaire was when that man was a former billionaire

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Car Dealer Exposes Slay Queen Who Is Ready To Offer Him Sex For ₦12M Naira Car by Nobody: 5:12pm On Sep 27, 2018
Very funnycheesy.. If to say the man was foolish enuf to exchange the 12 million car to her for sex she go carry d car snap with her for instagram with the caption,' Baba God thank you for blessing my hustlecheesy' or she will claim it was one anonymous caring guy that gave her the car as a giftcheesy.

1 Like

Re: Car Dealer Exposes Slay Queen Who Is Ready To Offer Him Sex For ₦12M Naira Car by Nobody: 5:20pm On Sep 27, 2018
You don't offer such to a guy man.

A rich old man who needs to b reminded of his youth is the perfect target. After all men buy Benz for ladies they are not married to everyday.
Re: Car Dealer Exposes Slay Queen Who Is Ready To Offer Him Sex For ₦12M Naira Car by IloveToMess: 5:22pm On Sep 27, 2018
Gabriel004:
Oga, they have told you the truth, weather you like it or not. I am a witness to that. Ghana just deported 72 oloshos from their nation. 95% of them are igbo girls claiming development of Ghana. Ghana dpes not want tjem to develop theor nation woth sex.
oga u lie, how did u know 95% of dem are igbo. what if they are 95% gays and assfucking Yorubas like your blood Bobrisky? grin

3 Likes

Re: Car Dealer Exposes Slay Queen Who Is Ready To Offer Him Sex For ₦12M Naira Car by 93Miles: 5:25pm On Sep 27, 2018
ritylove:
undecided

pls am very sorry for what am goin to say but I have to say it.

Do you know that I can have sex with u if I want to and when I want to?

Money talks, bullsh!t works. End of discusion.

Pls don't take it in a wrong way.
Im just tryin to make a point.

My point is, even if a lady is married, celibate or whatever she is, any rich man can fvck her if he wants to.

Go ask Linda.

Show me a girl who will rejects money and I will show u a girl u never existed

My biggest testimony in life is that I ain't a female.

Idk.. Maybe I'd killed myself if i was born a female.

I have never imagine myself being a female for one second..

1 Like

Re: Car Dealer Exposes Slay Queen Who Is Ready To Offer Him Sex For ₦12M Naira Car by Nobody: 5:25pm On Sep 27, 2018
itiswellandwell:
They want to slay at all cost. That girl is even a learner. Personally know of one that borrowed an suv from her man friend, carried the suv go her baba side make him jazzy am and the man friend. As the lady carried the suv go back to the man friend, on sighting the suv, the man just dash am. Brand new suv worth 24m. May we not encounter girl that will use jazz control our lives ooooooo. Those girls badt!

Cheap s6 edge. Check my signature.
all these runzgirls and small girls with big Gods are always armed with decimal 10:10cheesy. I jus dey pity men wey dey date dem. If they are unable to put it in ur food dem go put am for ur cloth or dem rub am for their nipples or dhier down below while having sex with u. If d man chop d decimal 10:10 he bcomes a slave forevercheesy.
Re: Car Dealer Exposes Slay Queen Who Is Ready To Offer Him Sex For ₦12M Naira Car by NIGHTMAREOO7: 5:28pm On Sep 27, 2018
Fahd11:

[s]But still,na una mothers and sisters useless pass.Damn it, it is a known fact and not to be disputed. If your mama and sisters dey among,sorry,but used sanitary pads better pass them sef[/s].

Keep is safe grin!

1 Like

Re: Car Dealer Exposes Slay Queen Who Is Ready To Offer Him Sex For ₦12M Naira Car by 93Miles: 5:28pm On Sep 27, 2018
NwanyiAwkaetiti:
You don't offer such to a guy man.

A rich old man who needs to b reminded of his youth is the perfect target. After all men buy Benz for ladies they are not married to everyday.
hello dear family friend. Been long I saw u. How are u?
Re: Car Dealer Exposes Slay Queen Who Is Ready To Offer Him Sex For ₦12M Naira Car by IloveToMess: 5:33pm On Sep 27, 2018
NIGHTMAREOO7:

Sharaaaap.. U lying hydraulic soup drinker.
Devilish liar. grin OLOSHI
Which igbo gal will open leg for yorubas with smelly mouth grin

Do u know how many afonja gals who have literally lick my Azz?
Ur cheap gals are just tool for sex and 3some.
Do u know Currently hav videos and pics of ya sisters scattered in my phone, sent to me free of charge? undecided

Even ur brother just confirmed ur gals are cheap

Oh my Gahd!!!!
What kind of wicked somebody is this

2 Likes

Re: Car Dealer Exposes Slay Queen Who Is Ready To Offer Him Sex For ₦12M Naira Car by NIGHTMAREOO7: 5:34pm On Sep 27, 2018
Fahd11:

[s]But still,na una mothers and sisters useless pass.Damn it, it is a known fact and not to be disputed. If your mama and sisters dey among,sorry,but used sanitary pads better pass them sef[/s].
Hehehehehe,hehehe
Keep it safe grin!.

Re: Car Dealer Exposes Slay Queen Who Is Ready To Offer Him Sex For ₦12M Naira Car by NIGHTMAREOO7: 5:38pm On Sep 27, 2018
IloveToMess:

Oh my Gahd!!!!
What kind of wicked somebody is this

Hehehehehe just allow the guy to collect his L in peace
If only he know how useless his sisters are. grin.
There are things I can't even post here lolz.
Too raw to post here, but if he vex me too much I go scatter this place grin
Re: Car Dealer Exposes Slay Queen Who Is Ready To Offer Him Sex For ₦12M Naira Car by ritylove(f): 5:38pm On Sep 27, 2018
93Miles:

Riri sorry I don't mean to be disrespectful.
But I want to spit the bitter truth.

U see this life, the best advice I can give any guy concrnin women is,

CHASE MONEY AND WOMEN WILL FOLLOW

[s]there's no girl a man can't have on earth if he has money.[/s]

[s]Money is the only language a lady understands.[/s]

Pls be sincere with this question.
If u can't answer here because of shame, answer it via my pm. Oops! I don't reciva pm so I will forget abt d qusteion.

Now let me ask u this other qustn.

you can have any woman in the world if u have guap.

I RAN OUT OF MONEY CHASING WOMEN. BUT I'VE NEVER RAN OUT OF BEAUTIFUL WOMEN CHASING MONEY.

the only time a woman made a man a millionaire was when that man was a former billionaire
In as money is relevant in a relationship doesnt mean money is everything in a relationship, believe it or not there are lots of ladies who don't give a fvck about money in relationship's i won't say much on this matter

What difference does it make, they both are rich and successful c' mmon who does that she will only make herself appear stupid infront of everyone,personally i feel there relationship is genuine don't get me wrong anything can happen thats why its called a relationship.....you just had a pretti bad experience making you see things differently sad
Re: Car Dealer Exposes Slay Queen Who Is Ready To Offer Him Sex For ₦12M Naira Car by 93Miles: 5:41pm On Sep 27, 2018
Gabriel004:
Oga, they have told you the truth, weather you like it or not. I am a witness to that. Ghana just deported 72 oloshos from their nation. 95% of them are igbo girls claiming development of Ghana. Ghana dpes not want tjem to develop theor nation woth sex.

according to research.

80% of wh0res in Nigerian brothels are Igbos.

60% of Nigerian women doing olosho work abroad are Igbos.

70% of African women doing olosho work in Italy are Nigerians and 45% of them are Igbos.

An average Igbo girl has done an abortion at least four times beforing clocking 25yrs.

Marry Igbo girl at ur own peril

1 Like

Re: Car Dealer Exposes Slay Queen Who Is Ready To Offer Him Sex For ₦12M Naira Car by IloveToMess: 5:41pm On Sep 27, 2018
NIGHTMAREOO7:

Hehehehehe just allow the guy to collect his L in peace
If only he know how useless his sisters are. grin.
There are things I can't even post here lolz.
Too raw to post here, but if he vex me too much I go scatter this place grin
Abeg Abeg sheath your sword.. I no wan lose an Afonja this year due to heart failure..

1 Like

Re: Car Dealer Exposes Slay Queen Who Is Ready To Offer Him Sex For ₦12M Naira Car by Nobody: 5:43pm On Sep 27, 2018
golddust6000:
Its reminds me of a girl i met on tinder in Nigeria, we were arranging where to meet. I told her i can come to her location, she simply told me that she can come to my area that i should give her taxi fare. Jezz! I asked her how much for the taxi? She said 75k from awka to enugu. Lol. I said okay, becoming. She said i should transfer the money to her account. I told her she should give me her account details and statement of account for the past six months, i wanted to know if she ever saved 50k or redraw 50k in her life.

Nigeriq girls are no no me.
75k as transport fare?shocked.

2 Likes

Re: Car Dealer Exposes Slay Queen Who Is Ready To Offer Him Sex For ₦12M Naira Car by ritylove(f): 5:46pm On Sep 27, 2018
93Miles:

pls am very sorry for what am goin to say but I have to say it.

Do you know that I can have sex with u if I want to and when I want to?

Money talks, bullsh!t works. End of discusion.

Pls don't take it in a wrong way.
Im just tryin to make a point.

My point is, even if a lady is married, celibate or whatever she is, any rich man can fvck her if he wants to.

Go ask Linda.

Show me a girl who will rejects money and I will show u a girl u never existed

My biggest testimony in life is that I ain't a female.

Idk.. Maybe I'd killed myself if i was born a female.

I have never imagine myself being a female for one second..
This one is waaaaay beyond me i give up on ya matter you need serious help
Re: Car Dealer Exposes Slay Queen Who Is Ready To Offer Him Sex For ₦12M Naira Car by 93Miles: 5:57pm On Sep 27, 2018
ritylove:
In as money is relevant in a relationship doesnt mean money is everything in a relationship,

I wasn't talking abt relationship. I mean a man can have a any girl even without bein in a relationship with her.

believe it or not there are lots of ladies who don't give a fvck about money in relationship's i won't say much on this matter

this is what I expected of u. But we all know the truth. A lady especlly naija girl. Before she even accpts to date a guy, she weigh his financially status.
Do u know I was wore bathroom slippers to a shop to buy stuff. I met a lady there and I tried talking to her. She looked at my feet then hiss and walk out.. I asked d shop owner who she was, I was told she came to visit a friend there. I got her address then two days later I drove in a car to see her. We finally dated. I asked her why she snub me at first, is it because I appeared poor? She said no. Dat d reason she acted dat way was because she wasnt in a good mood.

What difference does it make, they both are rich and successful c' mmon who does that she will only make herself appear stupid infront of everyone,personally i feel there relationship is genuine don't get me wrong anything can happen thats why its called a relationship.

Chioma will dump David without a second thought if Drake want in.

.you just had a pretti bad experience making you see things differently
it's not about experience I had. It's reality.
sad
Re: Car Dealer Exposes Slay Queen Who Is Ready To Offer Him Sex For ₦12M Naira Car by 93Miles: 6:15pm On Sep 27, 2018
ritylove:
This one is waaaaay beyond me i give up on ya matter you need serious help
Riri, everyday u wake up, curse ur creator for making u female. Female life is boring. They have limitation to almost everytin. This is because woman wasn't in God's agenda. Woman came as an emergency.

Thank God for the whites.

U can down transgen.

Work hard make money and go do transagenda to a boy.

I like u that's y am givin u dis expensive advice.

Dis is d advice I'd give my sis if I had one.

Transform to a boy and live life to the fullest..
Re: Car Dealer Exposes Slay Queen Who Is Ready To Offer Him Sex For ₦12M Naira Car by Nobody: 6:20pm On Sep 27, 2018
Gabriel004:
wait ooo..na the 72 ashawos i see on NTA news 2 nights ago dey demostrate for ghana? Some of the ladies were rolling on the ground and crying and cursing.i no even settle down listen to d news well.

1 Like

Re: Car Dealer Exposes Slay Queen Who Is Ready To Offer Him Sex For ₦12M Naira Car by golddust6000(m): 7:32pm On Sep 27, 2018
lefulefu:
75k as transport fare?shocked.
yeah bro. Naija girls can call money as if its nothing to them, but they cant spend their money on good food except a guy buy it for them.
Re: Car Dealer Exposes Slay Queen Who Is Ready To Offer Him Sex For ₦12M Naira Car by Nobody: 7:40pm On Sep 27, 2018
93Miles:
hello dear family friend. Been long I saw u. How are u?
I'm great.
Re: Car Dealer Exposes Slay Queen Who Is Ready To Offer Him Sex For ₦12M Naira Car by 93Miles: 7:52pm On Sep 27, 2018
NwanyiAwkaetiti:
I'm great.
I've bin banned on my main. U know who u chttin wit?
Re: Car Dealer Exposes Slay Queen Who Is Ready To Offer Him Sex For ₦12M Naira Car by Nobody: 8:01pm On Sep 27, 2018
93Miles:
I've bin banned on my main. U know who u chttin wit?
Sure I do. How's therapy ?
Re: Car Dealer Exposes Slay Queen Who Is Ready To Offer Him Sex For ₦12M Naira Car by 93Miles: 8:05pm On Sep 27, 2018
NwanyiAwkaetiti:
Sure I do. How's therapy ?
How do u know? I'm shocked. I am fine now. My mails I can't check.
Re: Car Dealer Exposes Slay Queen Who Is Ready To Offer Him Sex For ₦12M Naira Car by Nobody: 8:15pm On Sep 27, 2018
93Miles:
How do u know? I'm shocked. I am fine now. My mails I can't check.
That's good. No wahala. Your signature though
Re: Car Dealer Exposes Slay Queen Who Is Ready To Offer Him Sex For ₦12M Naira Car by 93Miles: 8:19pm On Sep 27, 2018
NwanyiAwkaetiti:
That's good. No wahala. Your signature though

Hoes bin disturbing lately.

I never knew that Nigerian ladies love men that don't give a fvck about their existence.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Kenyan Lady Who Had Sex With Man In Front Of Her 5-Year-Old Boy Wanted By Police / 5 Signs That She's Giving You The Green Light / 20 Good Ways To Keep Your Girlfriend Obsessed With You.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 70
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.