Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,707 members, 7,809,688 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 01:13 PM

Video Of A Man Begging His Female Guest To Wash Her Smelly Private Part - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Video Of A Man Begging His Female Guest To Wash Her Smelly Private Part (3545 Views)

Man Spends 21 Hours On His Knees Begging His Ex-Girlfriend To Take Him Back / Konji Go Hold You! What Will You Do If A Female Guest Wears This On Your Wedding / Man Embarrasses Girlfriend Over 'Smelly Private Part'. Nigerians Say He's Rude (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Video Of A Man Begging His Female Guest To Wash Her Smelly Private Part by AcuraZDX: 10:21am On Sep 27, 2018
A Netflix and Chill went horribly wrong after a man and his female guest ended up arguing at his apartment over her private part.
In the video, the man is heard pleading with his guest to go wash her pu**y, as he films her laying in his bed.

But the lady, ignored his plea and instead was asking him to give her back her keys and the $20 she used for the cab to his place.

Watch Video HERE

Gist Via>>> https://zenithnaija.com/video-of-a-man-begging-his-female-guest-to-wash-her-smelly-private-part/

cc: lalasticlala dominique Mynd44

Re: Video Of A Man Begging His Female Guest To Wash Her Smelly Private Part by Nobody: 10:33am On Sep 27, 2018
sad

Nothing collapses a rigid Peni3 than a smelly toto

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Video Of A Man Begging His Female Guest To Wash Her Smelly Private Part by David17D: 10:59am On Sep 27, 2018
in Davido voice "cheee" angry
Re: Video Of A Man Begging His Female Guest To Wash Her Smelly Private Part by futuregovernor: 11:05am On Sep 27, 2018
Stop posting rubbish
Re: Video Of A Man Begging His Female Guest To Wash Her Smelly Private Part by Fierce11: 2:37pm On Sep 27, 2018
One of the terrible features of a hoe is the possession of a smelly cunt.. it shall never be well with any dirty smelly w h o r e that comes near me.. Nice one from the man for 'facing' such extreme horror that could'av ended his breathing capability.. I just wish (and hope) that he sprayed her with antiseptic after recording this vid.. Disgusting feminists everywhere.. (SPITS)
Re: Video Of A Man Begging His Female Guest To Wash Her Smelly Private Part by AmazingELixir: 4:25pm On Sep 27, 2018
Fierce11:
One of the terrible features of a hoe is the possession of a smelly cunt.. it shall never be well with any dirty smelly w h o r e that comes near me.. Nice one from the man for 'facing' such extreme horror that could'av ended his breathing capability.. I just wish (and hope) that he sprayed her with antiseptic after recording this vid.. Disgusting feminists everywhere.. (SPITS)

undecided

Mehn what seem to be the problem.... na woman kee you for your previous life?
Re: Video Of A Man Begging His Female Guest To Wash Her Smelly Private Part by ZingyRacy(f): 11:05pm On May 15, 2019
Let me take a nap... great shapes, anyway.

(1) (Reply)

Wizkid Reveals Why He Sleeps With Many Women (photos) / Photos Of The Most Hottest Nollywood Actress In Nigerian / They Said Igbo Girls Are The Prettiest

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.