Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,507 members, 7,816,225 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 07:55 AM

Putin Is A Mad Man (Russia Has Fallen) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Putin Is A Mad Man (Russia Has Fallen) (3639 Views)

What’s The Most Embarrassing Thing That Has Fallen Out Of Your Pocket/Bag? / Man Filmed Having Sex With A Mad Woman Broad Daylight In Akwa Ibom (VIDEO) / I Saw The Biggest Penis Ever On A Mad Man Yesterday In Benin (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Putin Is A Mad Man (Russia Has Fallen) by SultanOfPuna: 6:16pm On Sep 30, 2022
@righteousness may be right after all
I think we are in the end of times.
We will survive but I think Europe will be set back seriously.
We are witnessing the FALL OF RUSSIA

Putin is suffering from "Dictactors Madness"
This is what happens when you have power from 2000 till 2022 without anybody checking your power or correcting you.
All that power to one man is very dangerous.

Putin has had absolute power for over 20 years. Anybody that questions or challenge his decision he kills instantly.
So everybody is scared of Putin which makes it difficult to correct him
If Putin is fumbling, Nobody will correct him
Because he has had such an iron grip on power for years.
All thst power affects your reasoning
You start to think like you are a God
Absolute power corrupts
It happened to Hitler
It will still happen to Putin
Because HISTORY WILL ALWAYS REPEAT

Putin is old, and one thing that happens when a dictator holds power for such a long time is at old age they begin to have Paranoia.
Having such an old man who is clearly suffering from mental paranoia.
He begins to do things without thinking
Like invading Ukraine due to imaginary USA NATO enemies
They start to have imaginary enemies

When you have a Mad Man like Putin
Who has nuclear power
you begin to understand wht Europe is in great danger right now

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Putin Is A Mad Man (Russia Has Fallen) by SultanOfPuna: 6:16pm On Sep 30, 2022
Today the 30th of September

Russia announced that Lugansk, Donetsk, Zaporozhia and Kherson will now be part of Russia.

This means that if Ukraine attacks this regions it will be automatically attacking Russia.

Which means that Russia now has every right to use its nuclear weapon.

So brace up guys, if Russia uses Nuclear weapon that means USA and NATO will be forced to attack Russia and WORLD WAR 3 has already started

4 Likes

Re: Putin Is A Mad Man (Russia Has Fallen) by Sunijacks(m): 6:21pm On Sep 30, 2022
Re: Putin Is A Mad Man (Russia Has Fallen) by VeryWickedGoat: 6:22pm On Sep 30, 2022
US & NATO in the mud.
Nigeria is next.

10 Likes

Re: Putin Is A Mad Man (Russia Has Fallen) by SultanOfPuna: 6:24pm On Sep 30, 2022
When you have power for 22 years nonstop
If you make mistake
Anybody tries to correct you
You kill them KGB style

Who in their right mind will correct you
Nobody wan die or spend yesrs for gulag

Absolute power will turn you into a Mad Man.
You can be making huge mistakes but nobody will Tell You.

Reminds me of the story about the king who was told he was wearing invisible cloth
But because his people were scared to tell him the truth.
He was walking around naked like a fool

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Putin Is A Mad Man (Russia Has Fallen) by Orgasmgiver123(m): 7:00pm On Sep 30, 2022
NATO is over rated abeg
I blame Ukraine for foolishly trying to join them thinking they ( NATO ) gat their back.
Putin is not a mad man but a mad beast who has nothing to lose and no one to fear.
Ukrainian president should know better than fighting a warthog by the river side, it'll get you dirty, while you cry of dirt, it ( the warthog ) will rejoice.
Ukraine went to war with the hope of NATO helping them, see what is happening now.
Putin wey big countries dey fear, you go dey follow am tight yansh.
All my own prayer be say make China no put mouth for this matter,or else, nuclear weapons go dey surf the sky like leke leke

RIP to the dead

Damn... nasty... I'm out of here

17 Likes

Re: Putin Is A Mad Man (Russia Has Fallen) by SultanOfPuna: 7:08pm On Sep 30, 2022
Orgasmgiver123:
NATO is over rated abeg
I blame Ukraine for foolishly trying to join them thinking they ( NATO ) gat their back.
Putin is not a mad man but a mad beast who has nothing to lose and no one to fear.
Ukrainian president should know better than fighting a warthog by the river side, it'll get you dirty, while you cry of dirt, it ( the warthog ) will rejoice.
Ukraine went to war with the hope of NATO helping them, see what is happening now.
Putin wey big countries dey fear, you go dey follow am tight yansh.
All my own prayer be say make China no put mouth for this matter,or else, nuclear weapons go dey surf the sky like leke leke

RIP to the dead

Damn... nasty... I'm out of here
Who no dey fear mad man wey get nuclear weapon.
If you see mad man for street with Ak47
Shey you no go fear am??

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Putin Is A Mad Man (Russia Has Fallen) by famozine1: 7:17pm On Sep 30, 2022
How can someone be president for 21 years shey dem no dey do election for Russia ni though if Wat I had about the story is true Putin is right

3 Likes

Re: Putin Is A Mad Man (Russia Has Fallen) by ObamaMessi: 7:28pm On Sep 30, 2022
I've seen the fall of vladimir putin the day he launched his unprovoked invasion of Ukraine. Now the west is deputinizing Russia steadily. The US blew up nord stream under Danish control and putin can do no shitgrin

3 Likes

Re: Putin Is A Mad Man (Russia Has Fallen) by Tinububalls: 7:31pm On Sep 30, 2022
Op, you can only cry, wail, and curse Putin but you can't do Jack.

1 Like

Re: Putin Is A Mad Man (Russia Has Fallen) by Allison012: 8:04pm On Sep 30, 2022
Let US/NATO try anything, if dey wont be turned into dust and ashes.

The same way they destabilized libya and kill their leader. Thank goodness russia is not a weak nation. The same way usa provocked russia againt ukraine that's the same way they are provocking china against taiwan.

6 Likes

Re: Putin Is A Mad Man (Russia Has Fallen) by blinking001(m): 8:26pm On Sep 30, 2022
Op must be high on cheap drugs. All it takes to get unplugged from western media and their indoctrination is by doing your due deligence on issues they spread.
Russia is a country that's only protecting her territorial integrity from US/NATO encroachment.

The Anglo/Saxons have been known over the years to be war mongers and are always ready to sacrifice the lives of humans to ensure they make financial profits and enrich the bowels of their occultic agents(God).

Look around you and you'll realize who the true instigators of this Ukrainian crises are. Follow the money trails. Who are the beneficiaries of this war? Who benefits when europe is shattered with war? Only when you tick this boxes you'll understand the real scheme of things.

Russia does not go about building military bases in other peoples countries. Russia did not attack Libya, Iraq, Afghanistan, syria, japan etc but we both know who goes about fighting wars for no just cause.

We both know who instigates crises so they can make profits from war, we both know the countries that are responsible for the current undevelopment of Africa.

I'll advice you do your due deligence on issues before getting overly emotional on online spaces about topics you know little or nothing about.

15 Likes

Re: Putin Is A Mad Man (Russia Has Fallen) by Robertgreene1(m): 8:31pm On Sep 30, 2022
Interesting...
Yes...Putin miscalculated but..
The US and NATO will never nuke Russia..if Putin nukes Ukraine...
I repeat..The US and NATO will never nuke Russia if Putin nukes Ukraine...
Just know this and know peace.....

5 Likes

Re: Putin Is A Mad Man (Russia Has Fallen) by SultanOfPuna: 8:37pm On Sep 30, 2022
Robertgreene1:
Interesting...
Yes...Putin miscalculated but..
The US and NATO will never nuke Russia..if Putin nukes Ukraine...
I repeat..The US and NATO will never nuke Russia if Putin nukes Ukraine...
Just know this and know peace.....
Same way 90% of all Political analysts said Russia will never invade Ukraine.
He finally invaded Ukraine

Same 90% of political analyst said Russia will take Ukraine in 2 weeks time.
This is the 7th month of war
Continue deceiving yourselves
You sit in your couch and talk like you know more than CIA. Lmao

7 Likes

Re: Putin Is A Mad Man (Russia Has Fallen) by SultanOfPuna: 8:41pm On Sep 30, 2022
Tinububalls:
Op, you can only cry, wail, and curse Putin but you can't do Jack.
Of course
What will I do
Prevent an enemy from destroying himself??

I'm busy watching the mumu man fall into self destruction while munching my popcorn.
You are 100% right I don't even want to do anything. Putin is doing it himself

2 Likes

Re: Putin Is A Mad Man (Russia Has Fallen) by SultanOfPuna: 8:46pm On Sep 30, 2022
blinking001:
Op must be high on cheap drugs. All it takes to get unplugged from western media and their indoctrination is by doing your due deligence on issues they spread.
Russia is a country that's only protecting her territorial integrity from US/NATO encroachment.

The Anglo/Saxons have been known over the years to be war mongers and are always ready to sacrifice the lives of humans to ensure they make financial profits and enrich the bowels of their occultic agents(God).

Look around you and you'll realize who the true instigators of this Ukrainian crises are. Follow the money trails. Who are the beneficiaries of this war? Who benefits when europe is shattered with war? Only when you tick this boxes you'll understand the real scheme of things.

Russia does not go about building military bases in other peoples countries. Russia did not attack Libya, Iraq, Afghanistan, syria, japan etc but we both know who goes about fighting wars for no just cause.

We both know who instigates crises so than can make profits from war, we both know the countries that are responsible for the current undevelopment of Africa.

I'll advice you do your due deligence on issues before getting overly emotional on online spaces about topics you know little or nothing about.
Answer this simple question
If Putin is a saint like you portray
Why are all his political opponents getting killed and jailed for over 22 years

At least the west you condemn practice democracy. They elect different leaders

But nobody in Russia dare compete against Putin in election. All his political opponents are dead or in gulag prison.

If you think such a man is a saint
Then it shows that you are a slave who loves to be oppressed.
You should go ahead and relocate to Russia

3 Likes

Re: Putin Is A Mad Man (Russia Has Fallen) by benqo01(m): 8:47pm On Sep 30, 2022
Putin is being intoxicated with too much of power,22 years in power why won't he misbehave I hope he comes to his right senses
Re: Putin Is A Mad Man (Russia Has Fallen) by SultanOfPuna: 8:53pm On Sep 30, 2022
benqo01:
Putin is being intoxicated with too much of power,22 years in power why won't he misbehave I hope he comes to his right senses
That is what these low IQ Putin supporters dont understand.
A man holding such power for that long will be consumed by that power.
It will make him run mad. He will think he is a God.
Because you dare not say Putin is wrong
Even if he is killing your only son

Who get mind to correct putin.
Na YES men surround him everywhere.
So nobody can put him in check
Not even his own people.

When you live that kind of power drunk life for 22 years. It becomes a mental illness
Because now you believe you are God and everybody worships you.
Even if you want to kill your family.
Nobody will tell you thst its wrong
Because they are scared of their life

ABSOLUTE POWER
That is why the west do Elections to bring in different leaders to avoid one leader becoming a God like figure
Re: Putin Is A Mad Man (Russia Has Fallen) by blinking001(m): 8:55pm On Sep 30, 2022
SultanOfPuna:

Answer this simple question
If Putin is a saint like you portray
Why are all his political opponents getting killed and jailed for over 22 years

At least the west you condemn practice democracy. They elect different leaders

But nobody in Russia dare compete against Putin in election. All his political opponents are dead or in gulag prison.

If you think such a man is a saint
Then it shows that you are a slave who loves to be oppressed.
You should go ahead and relocate to Russia

They were compromised by western hegemony and deserves to be in jail. Russia needs a leader like Putin not some weak ass pussyfied western indoctrinated fool to rule her. His opponents if allowed would have compromised the sovereignty of the Russian Federation.
Democracy is nothing but a sham. A tool employed by western powers to have control over foreign governments of countries who don't share in western values and interests.

9 Likes

Re: Putin Is A Mad Man (Russia Has Fallen) by Orgasmgiver123(m): 8:59pm On Sep 30, 2022
SultanOfPuna:

Who no dey fear mad man wey get nuclear weapon.
If you see mad man for street with Ak47
Shey you no go fear am??
If I see mad man wey hold only kitchen knife self I go jejely cross road
Talkless of mad man wey get nuclear weapon
Re: Putin Is A Mad Man (Russia Has Fallen) by SultanOfPuna: 9:11pm On Sep 30, 2022
blinking001:

They were compromised by western hegemony and deserves to be in jail. Russia needs a leader like Putin not some weak ass pussyfied western indoctrinated fool to rule her. His opponents if allowed would have compromised the sovereignty of the Russian Federation.
Democracy is nothing but a sham. A tool employed by western powers to have control over foreign governments of countries who don't share in western values and interests.
You that is a fanboy of putin
Just as you are writing this
If I buy you flight ticket to RUSSIA
And you enter Russia now now now
As right now..
And stand on front of Red square in Moscow
And say "PUTIN STOP THE WAR"

They will arrest you and say you are being sponsored by The West.
They dont care if youre a fan of putin

Anybody that disagrees with Putin is funded by west. grin grin grin

Putin use that excuse to eliminate all his political opponents.
Because it is easy to eliminate all your political rivals by saying they are funded by the west.
Without proving it

That is how Putin stayed in power for over 22 years.
If you try contest with me, i say you are funded by west and immediately arrested.
Till nobody is available to contest then i declare myself the winner.

You Putin fanboys have NEVER lived in Soviet areas and dint even know what type of crazy rules and life they live.

5 Likes

Re: Putin Is A Mad Man (Russia Has Fallen) by blinking001(m): 9:22pm On Sep 30, 2022
SultanOfPuna:

You that is a fanboy of putin
Just as you are writing this
If I buy you flight ticket to RUSSIA
And you enter Russia now now now
As right now..
And stand on front of Red square in Moscow
And say "PUTIN STOP THE WAR"

They will arrest you and say you are being sponsored by The West.
They dont care if youre a fan of putin

Anybody that disagrees with Putin is funded by west. grin grin grin

Putin use that excuse to eliminate all his political opponents.
Because it is easy to eliminate all your political rivals by saying they are funded by the west.
Without proving it

That is how Putin stayed in power for over 22 years.
If you try contest with me, i say you are funded by west and immediately arrested.
Till nobody is available to contest then i declare myself the winner.

You Putin fanboys have NEVER lived in Soviet areas and dint even know what type of crazy rules and life they live.
You can call me whatever names you feel like but one thing is certain here; Russia isn't the instigators of this current crises that is rocking Ukraine. The west should allow other countries and regions to exist as sovereign states without external aggressions disguised as sanctions. Russia is only protecting her territorial integrity and must use every available means to do so. America would do worst if their territorial integrity was compromised by any foreign government.

5 Likes

Re: Putin Is A Mad Man (Russia Has Fallen) by SultanOfPuna: 9:33pm On Sep 30, 2022
blinking001:

You can call me whatever names you feel like but one thing is certain here; Russia isn't the instigators of this current crises that is rocking Ukraine. The west should allow other countries and regions to exist as sovereign states without external aggressions disguised as sanctions. Russia is only protecting her territorial integrity and must use every available means to do so. America would do worst if their territorial integrity was compromised by any foreign government.
Yet Russia dosent allow its neighbouring countries to exist as sovereign states.
Russia invaded Georgia
Russia invade Afghanistan
Russia invaded Chechen
Russia invaded Ukraine

My dear, you have no point.
Everything you blame on the west
Russia is doing it too.

The only difference is that the man in Russia doing it has lost his mind.
And is making a huge mistake but nobody in his circle can correct him.
Why is the war taking so long??
You said it was easy and it will take 2 weeks
Why is it taking 7 months to conquer small Ukraine.

If Russia is as strong and mighty and NATO is weak, why cant Russia win a small Ukraine.
And you expect them to win a group of 20 military advanced Nato countries grin grin grin

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Putin Is A Mad Man (Russia Has Fallen) by blinking001(m): 9:52pm On Sep 30, 2022
SultanOfPuna:

Yet Russia dosent allow its neighbouring countries to exist as sovereign states.
Russia invaded Georgia
Russia invade Afghanistan
Russia invaded Chechen
Russia invaded Ukraine

My dear, you have no point.
Everything you blame on the west
Russia is doing it too.

The only difference is that the man in Russia doing it has lost his mind.
And is making a huge mistake but nobody in his circle can correct him.
Why is the war taking so long??
You said it was easy and it will take 2 weeks
Why is it taking 7 months to conquer small Ukraine.

If Russia is as strong and mighty and NATO is weak, why cant Russia win a small Ukraine.
And you expect them to win a group of 20 military advanced Nato countries grin grin grin
You're getting emotional. America and her allies have invaded more sovereign states than Russia. The records are there.

America's foreign policy is trashy compared to that of Russia. They are power drunk and bent on ensuring that every country of the world is under their direct influence.

I won't make excuses for Russias inability to defeat Ukraine because this war is a tactical one and it's Russia against the West. You don't expect to win a war against a country the West sponsors both militarily and financially in a matter of days. It's never possible.

NATO has been training the Ukrainian military for years now. NATO and foreign mercenaries are fighting for the Ukrainian military against Russia. I know you'll always ignore this facts when spreading your silly western propaganda.

If the US was so peace loving and humanistic as they claim to be why then are they funding this war? Why are they not insisting that Ukraine uses the negotiation route with Russia ?

5 Likes

Re: Putin Is A Mad Man (Russia Has Fallen) by InfinityFabric: 9:55pm On Sep 30, 2022
Putin is old,
That's not how to spell Biden/Trump.

It's like this guy is living in Germany or UK ? Don't worry, he'll only turn the gas off for few months na. Since you're a Nigerian, u don suffer pass that one, u go survive.
Re: Putin Is A Mad Man (Russia Has Fallen) by Robertgreene1(m): 10:02pm On Sep 30, 2022
SultanOfPuna:

Same way 90% of all Political analysts said Russia will never invade Ukraine.
He finally invaded Ukraine

Same 90% of political analyst said Russia will take Ukraine in 2 weeks time.
This is the 7th month of war
Continue deceiving yourselves
You sit in your couch and talk like you know more than CIA. Lmao
Oga as a graduate of political science and history...I started following international politics probably before u even started using a phone...
I even once predicted the assasination of a former yemeni president and warlord...Ali Abdullah Saleh while watching his interview on Aljazeera News during the heydays of the yemeni war and the very next day(4 December 2017)...believe it or not...there was the breaking news of his abduction and subsequent execution by Houthi rebels...so I'm not a novice in international politics bro...
No need to argue with you though...no strength for that now..
So let's just wait and see....

6 Likes

Re: Putin Is A Mad Man (Russia Has Fallen) by benjida: 10:14pm On Sep 30, 2022
Why can't everybody just go back to their houses and live a quiet life. Must people fight war?

2 Likes

Re: Putin Is A Mad Man (Russia Has Fallen) by JackDaAlienz(m): 11:29pm On Sep 30, 2022
Robertgreene1:

Oga as a graduate of political science and history...I started following international politics probably before u even started using a phone...
I even once predicted the assasination of a former yemeni president and warlord...Ali Abdullah Saleh while watching his interview on Aljazeera News during the heydays of the yemeni war and the very next day(4 December 2017)...there was the breaking news of his abduction and subsequent execution by houthi rebels...so I'm not a novice in international politics bro...
No need to argue with you though...no strength for that now..
So let's just wait and see....
Op is correct shaa
All the people that said Russia will take Ukraine within 2 weeks were PhD holders and professors in political science.
World renowned political analysts all predicted how easy Russia will defeat Ukraine.
So if those people far higher than you can fail in their own analysis.
Then why should i take a rusty Nigerian political science graduate serious. grin grin grin

4 Likes

Re: Putin Is A Mad Man (Russia Has Fallen) by SultanOfPuna: 11:36pm On Sep 30, 2022
blinking001:

You're getting emotional. America and her allies have invaded more sovereign states than Russia. The records are there.

America's foreign policy is trashy compared to that of Russia. They are power drunk and bent on ensuring that every country of the world is under their direct influence.

I won't make excuses for Russias inability to defeat Ukraine because this war is a tactical one and it's Russia against the West. You don't expect to win a war against a country the West sponsors both militarily and financially in a matter of days. It's never possible.

NATO has been training the Ukrainian military for years now. NATO and foreign mercenaries are fighting for the Ukrainian military against Russia. I know you'll always ignore this facts when spreading your silly western propaganda.

If the US was so peace loving and humanistic as they claim to be why then are they funding this war? Why are they not insisting that Ukraine uses the negotiation route with Russia ?
@bolded is what I was waiting to hear
Finally you have confirmed that Russia can never ever win NATO

You can't win one small country that Nato is helping..
Then you think you can defeat Nato
I have never seen 1 man fight 7 people at once and win.
Talkless of fighting NATO a group of different countries with superior Weapons.

Bro, you made my night with that comment.
I'm very glad you realize that no matter what Russia fighting 20 nato countries at once is the death of Russia

5 Likes

Re: Putin Is A Mad Man (Russia Has Fallen) by techWriter3: 12:14am On Oct 01, 2022
US & NATO in the dirt
Re: Putin Is A Mad Man (Russia Has Fallen) by JackDaAlienz(m): 12:21am On Oct 01, 2022
techWriter3:
US & NATO in the dirt
Says Putin that is forcing ordinary civilians to fight for him.
Due to heavy loss of dead russian soldiers
people are running away from Russia to avoid fighting war.200k plus Russian men ran away.

Yeah Russia is winning the war
That it took 7 months and forcing ordinary people to fight
because all their proffesionals have been killed in Ukraine

1 Like

Re: Putin Is A Mad Man (Russia Has Fallen) by Robertgreene1(m): 12:44am On Oct 01, 2022
[quote author=JackDaAlienz post=117155026]
Op is correct shaa
All the people that said Russia will take Ukraine within 2 weeks were PhD holders and professors in political science.
World renowned political analysts all predicted how easy Russia will defeat Ukraine.
So if those people far higher than you can fail in their own analysis.
Then why should i take a rusty Nigerian political science graduate serious.

Oga if u read my first post...u do see where I clearly acknowledged the fact that yes...Putin did miscalculated...
I only picked opposition with d op's assertion that the "US and NATO will nuke Russia if Putin nukes Ukraine"
Cus this is "the third and final world war" we talking about here bro...not some child's play...
To start with... Ukraine is neither a US territory nor a NATO member....hence I wonder what the Americans will gain by plunging the whole wide world into a nuclear Armageddon just for the sake of a poor inconsequential country like Ukraine...
Ukraine is just as good as a pawn for the Americans in the game of power with Russia..finish
That Putin hasn't nuked Ukraine yet is just cus there's absolutely no reasons whatsoever to go nuclear yet...not for some Americans that are even afraid of sending long range missiles to Ukraine to avoid provoking putin....

But come to think of it...so u people expect Joe Biden to come out one day and tell the American people that.. "we are gonna nuke Russia and thereby cause a third world war where we all gonna die cus Putin nuked Ukraine"...and Americans will be clapping for him and cheering him on abi
LOL.....u people re very funny ooo

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Men, Masturbation Will Ruin Your Life. HERE'S WHY / Ladies Please Choose Wisely...... / Deleted Topic!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 78
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.