Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,102 members, 7,814,871 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 09:29 PM

Pastor Bassam Adranly: 'My Ecounter With Jesus That Led Me To Repent' - Religion (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Pastor Bassam Adranly: 'My Ecounter With Jesus That Led Me To Repent' (35094 Views)

10 Life Lessons And Teachings Of Jesus That The World Needs / COZA Celebrates Easter With "Jesus Paid It All" Event!!! / Teachings Of Jesus That Jesus Disobeyed (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pastor Bassam Adranly: 'My Ecounter With Jesus That Led Me To Repent' by LordReed(m): 2:46pm On Oct 01, 2018
thesolutions:

Quote verse 3 and 27.

When the bible talks about the men/Angels, it uses LORD because they are representing God. But when Abraham addressed them it was written Lord. Hope you can see my observation.

When a minister represents the president on a function, his words are considered as the words of the president. It applies here too.

Why are you changing mouth now? First you accuse me of changing the Scripture now you are revising your own words:

It is only capitalized to attribute higher power or of Devine nature. It means Jehovah/God when written as LORD.

It is written as LORD in all the translations we have showed but you keep arguing. Anyway what is my own, its a fucking fairytale.
Re: Pastor Bassam Adranly: 'My Ecounter With Jesus That Led Me To Repent' by thesolutions(m): 3:52pm On Oct 01, 2018
LordReed:

Why are you changing mouth now? First you accuse me of changing the Scripture now you are revising your own words:

It is only capitalized to attribute higher power or of Devine nature. It means Jehovah/God when written as LORD.

It is written as LORD in all the translations we have showed but you keep arguing. Anyway what is my own, its a fucking fairytale.
The truth is for those who believe. This little argument just revealed something else to me. That in chapter 19, only two angels were mentioned. And they said they were sent by the LORD to destroy Sodom and Gomorrah. You don't have to read the Fairy tale.
Re: Pastor Bassam Adranly: 'My Ecounter With Jesus That Led Me To Repent' by LordReed(m): 4:08pm On Oct 01, 2018
thesolutions:

The truth is for those who believe. This little argument just revealed something else to me. That in chapter 19, only two angels were mentioned. And they said they were sent by the LORD to destroy Sodom and Gomorrah. You don't have to read the Fairy tale.

What is clear is you were arguing in bad faith, changing the goal post several times because you want the text to fit your narrative.

Anyway I am not surprised you are confused by the book. Something that lends itself to all manner of interpretations its not surprising at all.

1 Like

Re: Pastor Bassam Adranly: 'My Ecounter With Jesus That Led Me To Repent' by thesolutions(m): 5:16pm On Oct 01, 2018
LordReed:

What is clear is you were arguing in bad faith, changing the goal post several times because you want the text to fit your narrative.

Anyway I am not surprised you are confused by the book. Something that lends itself to all manner of interpretations its not surprising at all.
I know what I know. The scriptures is perfect. God choses the best medium/channel to communicate with his people. Abraham saw three men, he recognized the Lord. Lot saw two Angels, he recognized them but the people saw two men.

For someone to say he saw the Lord in his dream, it means he recognized Him. Your thoughts and arguments are of no importance to him.
Re: Pastor Bassam Adranly: 'My Ecounter With Jesus That Led Me To Repent' by LordReed(m): 6:09pm On Oct 01, 2018
thesolutions:
I know what I know. The scriptures is perfect. God choses the best medium/channel to communicate with his people. Abraham saw three men, he recognized the Lord. Lot saw to Angel, he recognized them but the people saw two men.

For someone to say he saw the Lord in his dream, it means he recognized Him. Your thoughts and arguments are of no importance to him.

LoL! So a non believer thought you something today. Let me show you some more. Your scripture is so perfect it says insects have 4 legs. LMFAO! God doesn't know the number of legs insects have. LMFAO!
Re: Pastor Bassam Adranly: 'My Ecounter With Jesus That Led Me To Repent' by thesolutions(m): 7:44pm On Oct 01, 2018
LordReed:

LoL! So a non believer thought you something today. Let me show you some more. Your scripture is so perfect it says insects have 4 legs. LMFAO! God doesn't know the number of legs insects have. LMFAO!

I discovered something I never care about knowing. If you hadn't been so Ignorant, I wouldn't have thought about it. So thanks for being ignorant.

The Scriptures remains infallible.
Re: Pastor Bassam Adranly: 'My Ecounter With Jesus That Led Me To Repent' by LordReed(m): 7:52pm On Oct 01, 2018
thesolutions:

I discovered something I never care about knowing. If you hadn't been so Ignorant, I wouldn't have thought about it. So thanks for being ignorant.

The Scriptures remains infallible.

LoL! Yeah infallible god that doesn't know insects are not 4 legged. LMFAO!
Re: Pastor Bassam Adranly: 'My Ecounter With Jesus That Led Me To Repent' by thesolutions(m): 9:06pm On Oct 01, 2018
LordReed:

LoL! Yeah infallible god that doesn't know insects are not 4 legged. LMFAO!

God can choose to appear to his elects in Human form, as a burning bush, as Mickey mouse or which ever form He want even though those were not his nature. The most interesting thing is that the elects always recognizes Him. But the dammed will keep reasoning things out with their shallow mind.

You can still steer me towards this 4 legged insect story of yours let me see what I can be taught by it.
Re: Pastor Bassam Adranly: 'My Ecounter With Jesus That Led Me To Repent' by LordReed(m): 9:22pm On Oct 01, 2018
thesolutions:

God can choose to appear to his elects in Human form, as a burning bush, as Mickey mouse or which ever form He want even though those were not his nature. The most interesting thing is that the elects always recognizes Him. But the dammed will keep reasoning things out with their shallow mind.

You can still steer me towards this 4 legged insect story of yours let me see what I can be taught by it.

Lev. 11, be instructed more in the mistakes that your infallible god made. LMFAO!
Re: Pastor Bassam Adranly: 'My Ecounter With Jesus That Led Me To Repent' by thesolutions(m): 9:39pm On Oct 01, 2018
LordReed:

Lev. 11, be instructed more in the mistakes that your infallible god made. LMFAO!

You mean verse 21? I saw nothing wrong with it. Try other translation to solve your curiosity.
Re: Pastor Bassam Adranly: 'My Ecounter With Jesus That Led Me To Repent' by LordReed(m): 5:11am On Oct 02, 2018
thesolutions:

You mean verse 21? I saw nothing wrong with it. Try other translation to solve your curiosity.

LoL! I am not surprised but as you suggested here is NIV and NKJV.

Re: Pastor Bassam Adranly: 'My Ecounter With Jesus That Led Me To Repent' by thesolutions(m): 5:41am On Oct 02, 2018
LordReed:

LoL! I am not surprised but as you suggested here is NIV and NKJV.

Falsehood runs in every specs of yours life really.

The Scripture never said all insects are all four legged but that all insects that walks on all four legs should be considered an abomination except some few which were mentioned there. The Grasshopper, Locust and the others that were mentioned all have four legs. What is confusing or inappropriate there.
Re: Pastor Bassam Adranly: 'My Ecounter With Jesus That Led Me To Repent' by LordReed(m): 5:49am On Oct 02, 2018
thesolutions:

Falsehood runs in every specs of yours life really.

The Scripture never said all insects are all four legged but that all insects that walks on all four legs should be considered an abomination except some few which were mentioned there. The Grasshopper, Locust and the others that were mentioned all have four legs. What is confusing or inappropriate there.

LMFAO! Chei see mental gymnastics o! You must have failed integrated science in JSCE. LoL! In what world do grasshoppers have 4 legs? LMFAO!

Included a screenshot since your dumb brain can't google a thing. LMFAO!

Re: Pastor Bassam Adranly: 'My Ecounter With Jesus That Led Me To Repent' by thesolutions(m): 6:16am On Oct 02, 2018
LordReed:

LMFAO! Chei see mental gymnastics o! You must have failed integrated science in JSCE. LoL! In what world do grasshoppers have 4 legs? LMFAO!

Included a screenshot since your dumb brain can't google a thing. LMFAO!

Insects has Six Legs. I just saw that. I never bothered to care about how many legs an insect has. I wouldn't want to justify the Scriptures by saying that it was written Thousands of years ago and, maybe, insects had four legs then. But I understand the message.

I also leant that sardines are unclean and shouldn't be eaten. It must be the reason some scientists think fish eats your brain instead of improving your brain.
Re: Pastor Bassam Adranly: 'My Ecounter With Jesus That Led Me To Repent' by LordReed(m): 9:21am On Oct 02, 2018
thesolutions:

Insects has Six Legs. I just saw that. I never bothered to care about how many legs an insect has. I wouldn't want to justify the Scriptures by saying that it was written Thousands of years ago and, maybe, insects had four legs then. But I understand the message.

I also leant that sardines are unclean and shouldn't be eaten. It must be the reason some scientists think fish eats your brain instead of improving your brain.

LoL! So you are telling me you didn't learn insects have 6 legs in primary school and Junior secondary school? That's hard to believe.

So did you see that that same chapter says bats are birds and hares are ruminants? How does a creator of the universe not know what his creatures are? The scriptures are not infallible, they are not inspired by the creator of universe.
Re: Pastor Bassam Adranly: 'My Ecounter With Jesus That Led Me To Repent' by DavidEsq(m): 4:16pm On Oct 03, 2018
LordReed:

And how do you know this?
Have u read Matthew 22:17?
Re: Pastor Bassam Adranly: 'My Ecounter With Jesus That Led Me To Repent' by Anas09: 4:41pm On Oct 03, 2018
LordReed:

LoL! You can tell yourself that to comfort yourself, fact remains that it's a poorly written fairy tale. Lord of the Rings is a much better tale.
Re: Pastor Bassam Adranly: 'My Ecounter With Jesus That Led Me To Repent' by LordReed(m): 5:28pm On Oct 03, 2018
DavidEsq:

Have u read Matthew 22:17?

Yes. Care to illustrate how this shows how you can know god doesn't peer into each individuals future.
Re: Pastor Bassam Adranly: 'My Ecounter With Jesus That Led Me To Repent' by DavidEsq(m): 8:03pm On Oct 03, 2018
LordReed:

Yes. Care to illustrate how this shows how you can know god doesn't peer into each individuals future.
That scripture I cited is necessary to confirm that u are not asking me as the Pharisees asked Jesus (with an ill motive). because a learning mind is far different from an already made up, rebellious mind. U see, even education is not gotten with a mind that u appear to display. How much more spiritual things. Have u ever read an educational material with a set mind? Have u seen someone who does that? What did that person look like to u? Exactly! U got wat I'm saying now, right? Good. Now let's move on to what's afoot. However, something tells me.,.......I wld keep it in mind. So why exactly are u asking? When exactly did u develop this "omniscient" ish? How did u develop it? I need to know, pls.
Re: Pastor Bassam Adranly: 'My Ecounter With Jesus That Led Me To Repent' by Nobody: 6:16am On Oct 04, 2018
Everyone has said nice one don't be too hush to talk of hell fire let me start my say but first for a intro let me place a word of note most men are capable of knowing other men around them, can also be able to predict the next action the man might take due to studying of the man and we call that psychology see if you study the word of God you tend to understand his ways
Quick jumpoff to my message

When God created the earth to him it was a day, to man it was seven days remember it was written a day and a thousands years is the same to God, all this night and day was part of his purpose creation, let me take you all on a story line. When God look at the earth he decided to do something with it so at first he himself never knew he will create some of the things he will create note he was just doing it according to his pleasure. (And I think pleasure means what you enjoy doing). So he created the sun the moon etc then he said to himself let us create man in our image and likeness and the word came this word, he "fearfully created man" so at this point, he didn't know the man needed a woman until after the man was unsatisfied in his soul then he decided and say it's not good for man to be alone so you know the rest.

(Permit me to explain something here . God said to be a spirit doesn't mean someone you can't touch, you can touch him you can see him but the problem is if you are allow to see him will you know it is him, and for those thinking God only speaks by dream or by preachers, don't get it wrong , God also speak to the hearing of your ear and you don't need any work or price to pay for before he speaks to you, but have you for once ask yourself how many years do you have to live on this planet earth, what do you want him to say to your ear, that you are a handsome man, come on remembered you are a human being and their are many human being, sometimes you might be in a dire situation that you feel like you want God to advised you on something, do you want to take the fun from God, when you have judgemental thought with many lovely God created lovely human beings around you, or have you forgotten what God did to Israelite when they insisted to hear from God than Moses, but that doesn't stop God from talking to you while you are awake, he can and will if needs be)

Back to story line

So God who didn't at the start knew he might end creating and image like himself after placing them in the garden of eden. He planted the tree of good and bad also with the tree of life (at this point I know you might say this dude is about to talk about this fairy tale but understood) now after God place them he told them not to eat the product of the tree if they do they will DIE DIE DIE yeah that true why did he plant it there at the first place you see just as he never knew he will even end up creating a woman, that means he his still working with all his creation and doing to them what he feels like, (he never slumber nor sleep) he never saw it coming or knew that they will really go for it. At least they never did, they were tempted to it, and for the record he will allow them to eat it at a later time, He his God he never hold anything to himself ( He gave his only begotten son, "but this begotten son is him himself" Jesus is the vision of Jehovah if you want a PDF on this Jesus being Jehovah let me know by dropping your email and a comment that you need it)

At a time Jehovah was busy listening and enjoying the songs of the angels, Lucifer who knows good and bad fill with pride, jealousy for mankind walk down to the mankind used the cunning thinking serpent to trick eve to eat the fruit of good and bad and also gave it to Adam, ( point to note God was just watching Lucifer as he watch Cain kill his brother Abel, as he watch most of you do the decision in your heart, so he watch Lucifer) after Lucifer done what he has done he got angry when Lucifer approach him, God asked him why have he done such and in this more judgement took place on satan, God came down to the garden to man but you see here they ran and hid, God ask them adam
"where are you", Adam said he his naked he can't come out (but note Adam only became judgemental but no good connection with God "common sense should know that he has being naked since and God still came to meet him while he was naked both the man and woman they earlier play with God still naked but after eating the scientifically fruit things change, their mind transformed they become something else they become god, so now Jehovah himself knew man need to know him and he need to work on man cause he will never share his glory with anyone neither must man stop looking at him, he wanted them for himself but they are things that will make man fail to connect with him, Jehovah asked Adam where are you (he was asking about the man state of mind) ) during the process of judgement he said a seed will smash serpent (satan)head

Life goes on
Let me touch on the part of David many called all sort, remembered your silliness is making you to think is by your deeds you are save but you forget that's by faith you are saved and note most of the standout people in the Bible all stood for something JUSTICE David thirsty for water, his men went into the camp of the enemy brought water for him he refuse to drink from it he called it blood water, cause his men took more risk to enter the enemy camp just to get him water. If it was some of your leaders they will considered themselves more than their fellow men, so he was a man after God heart, but don't forget the time he killed someone husband just because of lust you can go and read how he got punished more disgracefully especially from his own son Absalom, so you see most of these elite in the Bible love God and are selfless towards humanity.

Jehovah whom have gotten enough from Satan came down in the form of son to man instead of a Father, Like a servant instead of a Master, like a learner instead of a teacher, in order to bring justice for mankind and to for ever abolished Satan the accuser's of man, and that's why he was name Emmanuel meaning God with us ("small tour"after God told moses he will not enter the promised land he died, Satan ran to claimed the body of Moses and quickly started off telling God the words he told moses earlier, but God rebuked him caused the promised land he was talking about was just the still corrupted one and not the incorruptible one and he Will never have left moses remembered he used his hand and buried Moses up till now no one knows where moses was buried, what an honour to be buried by God himself) now in the world as Jesus they never knew he has enter even Satan himself and all angels, principality's and powers never knew, (order for the book about this and it will be send directly to your e-mail) Jehovah has just done the first phase the last phase is to uproot all those who believed in him through his word. As Satan mistakenly nail Jesus to the cross and he had nothing to use against him especially not to talk of he his Satan creator, he his the King of kings, the Lord of Lords, Satan knew it his over, anyone in Christ is not condemned, so as to fulfill this word destroyed the temple in three days I will build it

Blessed is he who was, who is, and who is to come
Your mind have been dirty by Satan words about God, now you have come to understand him in Jesus, and you are waiting for him to come and fulfill his words or promised

Jehovah, Jesus and Holy Spirit are not different individuals but his the problem of your mind that have to position it that system, When Jesus was praying on earth he was already praying according to his prophet prophecy and in line with what he wanted already and Jehovah want. if I should say many things here I might end up confusing you just order and drop your e-mail I will send a PDF on it
Re: Pastor Bassam Adranly: 'My Ecounter With Jesus That Led Me To Repent' by LordReed(m): 6:22am On Oct 04, 2018
DavidEsq:

That scripture I cited is necessary to confirm that u are not asking me as the Pharisees asked Jesus (with an ill motive). because a learning mind is far different from an already made up, rebellious mind. U see, even education is not gotten with a mind that u appear to display. How much more spiritual things. Have u ever read an educational material with a set mind? Have u seen someone who does that? What did that person look like to u? Exactly! U got wat I'm saying now, right? Good. Now let's move on to what's afoot. However, something tells me.,.......I wld keep it in mind. So why exactly are u asking? When exactly did u develop this "omniscient" ish? How did u develop it? I need to know, pls.

How about you answer the question I asked before you ask me yours?
Re: Pastor Bassam Adranly: 'My Ecounter With Jesus That Led Me To Repent' by DavidEsq(m): 8:01pm On Oct 04, 2018
LordReed:

How about you answer the question I asked before you ask me yours?
Pls see 2 Timothy 2:23 for my reason for asking u those questions.
As for ur answer, pls see genesis 6:5,6. This scripture clearlyshows that if God had foreseen or looked into the future of man's individual deeds, he would not have become sad. This scripture shows that God respects our free will. Hence he gave us a right to choose. That right to choose implies that he should not; in fact, does not peer into our individual futures to see whether we would choose good or evil deeds. That is how much and how far reaching, the implications of free will is.
U said earlier on, that man has distorted the true teachings of God's word. That implies that there is a true teaching
Re: Pastor Bassam Adranly: 'My Ecounter With Jesus That Led Me To Repent' by LordReed(m): 8:36pm On Oct 04, 2018
DavidEsq:

Pls see 2 Timothy 2:23 for my reason for asking u those questions.
As for ur answer, pls see genesis 6:5,6. This scripture clearlyshows that if God had foreseen or looked into the future of man's individual deeds, he would not have become sad. This scripture shows that God respects our free will. Hence he gave us a right to choose. That right to choose implies that he should not; in fact, does not peer into our individual futures to see whether we would choose good or evil deeds. That is how much and how far reaching, the implications of free will is.
U said earlier on, that man has distorted the true teachings of God's word. That implies that there is a true teaching

I don't imply there's a true teaching, I imply its all fake, there is no evidence of a god. I am asking you how you know because you are only conjecturing this from the bible accounts. Meanwhile the same bible says he knows the end from the beginning. Or how did Jesus know the people had an evil mind? How did he know someone was going to betray him? How did he know Peter will deny him?

You can interpret it anyway you want but it is clear from the bible, God is said to know what men will do before they do it.

1 Like

Re: Pastor Bassam Adranly: 'My Ecounter With Jesus That Led Me To Repent' by DavidEsq(m): 9:04pm On Oct 04, 2018
LordReed:

I don't imply there's a true teaching, I imply its all fake, there is no evidence of a god. I am asking you how you know because you are only conjecturing this from the bible accounts. Meanwhile the same bible says he knows the end from the beginning. Or how did Jesus know the people had an evil mind? How did he know someone was going to betray him? How did he know Peter will deny him?

You can interpret it anyway you want but it is clear from the bible, God is said to know what men will do before they do it.
It says at Isaiah 46:10 "from the beginning, I foretell the outcome.....". Does it mean that he does that at all times or he is telling us that he can see the future for the purpose of fulfilling his purpose. The future here has nothing to do with our individual deeds, but his purpose for man. In genesis 3:15, we see him telling the future, which we later see in revelations 12:1 down. He has never told the future as relates to our deeds individually.
As for Jesus knowing the hearts of some persons, Matthew 22:18 says Jesus knew their wickedness. Did he not know them before that moment to always have a cunning and wicked motive? Not desiring to accept the truth?
Haven't u ever had someone who always opposed u on several issues? If that person approached u as the Pharisees did Jesus, would u have to see his heart to know his motive? Would that mean u can read his mind?
As for Jesus foretelling Peter's denial of him, does that not confirm wat I said earlier on? That he can choose to peer into our individual lives in futuristic terms. Don't u see he did that for the purpose of forewarning peter that his loyalty could be shaken?
As for Judas Iscariot, look at John 12:4-6. Does it not tell us that Judas already had evil dispositions? When that perfume was poured on Jesus feet, would u contemplate that any of his disciples would oppose or speak against it? When Judas did would u not be able to deduce that the guy was acting strangely?
Re: Pastor Bassam Adranly: 'My Ecounter With Jesus That Led Me To Repent' by DavidEsq(m): 9:09pm On Oct 04, 2018
LordReed:

To say I'm conjecturing from the scriptures would appear to mean that sugest that reasoning is dead. In fact, Hebrews 5:14,15 tells us the power of reasoning. So I'm surprised that a clear scripture appears dim to u. U seem to suggest that it would be wrong to use the power of reasoning.
Re: Pastor Bassam Adranly: 'My Ecounter With Jesus That Led Me To Repent' by DavidEsq(m): 9:09pm On Oct 04, 2018
LordReed:

To say I'm conjecturing from the scriptures would appear to mean that u sugest that reasoning is dead. In fact, Hebrews 5:14,15 tells us the power of reasoning. So I'm surprised that a clear scripture appears dim to u. U seem to suggest that it would be wrong to use the power of reasoning.
Re: Pastor Bassam Adranly: 'My Ecounter With Jesus That Led Me To Repent' by LordReed(m): 5:41am On Oct 05, 2018
DavidEsq:

To say I'm conjecturing from the scriptures would appear to mean that u sugest that reasoning is dead. In fact, Hebrews 5:14,15 tells us the power of reasoning. So I'm surprised that a clear scripture appears dim to u. U seem to suggest that it would be wrong to use the power of reasoning.

LoL! I don't blame you, this fairytale book is open to all sorts of interpretation so that even while the many examples say God knows what men do before they do it, you can come and claim whatever you want. That is why there a 1001denominations claiming to know the will of God better than anyone else. Such a confused mess and you tell me a god exists that is orchestrating everything. Rubbish. LMFAO!
Re: Pastor Bassam Adranly: 'My Ecounter With Jesus That Led Me To Repent' by DavidEsq(m): 6:32am On Oct 05, 2018
LordReed:

LoL! I don't blame you, this fairytale book is open to all sorts of interpretation so that even while the many examples say God knows what men do before they do it, you can come and claim whatever you want. That is why there a 1001denominations claiming to know the will of God better than anyone else. Such a confused mess and you tell me a god exists that is orchestrating everything. Rubbish. LMFAO!
U have avoided my oda quote. It shows ur total lack of honesty with ur opinions. It shows ur opinion is not borne out of honest reasoning.
Re: Pastor Bassam Adranly: 'My Ecounter With Jesus That Led Me To Repent' by DavidEsq(m): 6:34am On Oct 05, 2018
Nexussy:
Everyone has said nice one don't be too hush to talk of hell fire let me start my say but first for a intro let me place a word of note most men are capable of knowing other men around them, can also be able to predict the next action the man might take due to studying of the man and we call that psychology see if you study the word of God you tend to understand his ways
Quick jumpoff to my message

When God created the earth to him it was a day, to man it was seven days remember it was written a day and a thousands years is the same to God, all this night and day was part of his purpose creation, let me take you all on a story line. When God look at the earth he decided to do something with it so at first he himself never knew he will create some of the things he will create note he was just doing it according to his pleasure. (And I think pleasure means what you enjoy doing). So he created the sun the moon etc then he said to himself let us create man in our image and likeness and the word came this word, he "fearfully created man" so at this point, he didn't know the man needed a woman until after the man was unsatisfied in his soul then he decided and say it's not good for man to be alone so you know the rest.

(Permit me to explain something here . God said to be a spirit doesn't mean someone you can't touch, you can touch him you can see him but the problem is if you are allow to see him will you know it is him, and for those thinking God only speaks by dream or by preachers, don't get it wrong , God also speak to the hearing of your ear and you don't need any work or price to pay for before he speaks to you, but have you for once ask yourself how many years do you have to live on this planet earth, what do you want him to say to your ear, that you are a handsome man, come on remembered you are a human being and their are many human being, sometimes you might be in a dire situation that you feel like you want God to advised you on something, do you want to take the fun from God, when you have judgemental thought with many lovely God created lovely human beings around you, or have you forgotten what God did to Israelite when they insisted to hear from God than Moses, but that doesn't stop God from talking to you while you are awake, he can and will if needs be)

Back to story line

So God who didn't at the start knew he might end creating and image like himself after placing them in the garden of eden. He planted the tree of good and bad also with the tree of life (at this point I know you might say this dude is about to talk about this fairy tale but understood) now after God place them he told them not to eat the product of the tree if they do they will DIE DIE DIE yeah that true why did he plant it there at the first place you see just as he never knew he will even end up creating a woman, that means he his still working with all his creation and doing to them what he feels like, (he never slumber nor sleep) he never saw it coming or knew that they will really go for it. At least they never did, they were tempted to it, and for the record he will allow them to eat it at a later time, He his God he never hold anything to himself ( He gave his only begotten son, "but this begotten son is him himself" Jesus is the vision of Jehovah if you want a PDF on this Jesus being Jehovah let me know by dropping your email and a comment that you need it)

At a time Jehovah was busy listening and enjoying the songs of the angels, Lucifer who knows good and bad fill with pride, jealousy for mankind walk down to the mankind used the cunning thinking serpent to trick eve to eat the fruit of good and bad and also gave it to Adam, ( point to note God was just watching Lucifer as he watch Cain kill his brother Abel, as he watch most of you do the decision in your heart, so he watch Lucifer) after Lucifer done what he has done he got angry when Lucifer approach him, God asked him why have he done such and in this more judgement took place on satan, God came down to the garden to man but you see here they ran and hid, God ask them adam
"where are you", Adam said he his naked he can't come out (but note Adam only became judgemental but no good connection with God "common sense should know that he has being naked since and God still came to meet him while he was naked both the man and woman they earlier play with God still naked but after eating the scientifically fruit things change, their mind transformed they become something else they become god, so now Jehovah himself knew man need to know him and he need to work on man cause he will never share his glory with anyone neither must man stop looking at him, he wanted them for himself but they are things that will make man fail to connect with him, Jehovah asked Adam where are you (he was asking about the man state of mind) ) during the process of judgement he said a seed will smash serpent (satan)head

Life goes on
Let me touch on the part of David many called all sort, remembered your silliness is making you to think is by your deeds you are save but you forget that's by faith you are saved and note most of the standout people in the Bible all stood for something JUSTICE David thirsty for water, his men went into the camp of the enemy brought water for him he refuse to drink from it he called it blood water, cause his men took more risk to enter the enemy camp just to get him water. If it was some of your leaders they will considered themselves more than their fellow men, so he was a man after God heart, but don't forget the time he killed someone husband just because of lust you can go and read how he got punished more disgracefully especially from his own son Absalom, so you see most of these elite in the Bible love God and are selfless towards humanity.

Jehovah whom have gotten enough from Satan came down in the form of son to man instead of a Father, Like a servant instead of a Master, like a learner instead of a teacher, in order to bring justice for mankind and to for ever abolished Satan the accuser's of man, and that's why he was name Emmanuel meaning God with us ("small tour"after God told moses he will not enter the promised land he died, Satan ran to claimed the body of Moses and quickly started off telling God the words he told moses earlier, but God rebuked him caused the promised land he was talking about was just the still corrupted one and not the incorruptible one and he Will never have left moses remembered he used his hand and buried Moses up till now no one knows where moses was buried, what an honour to be buried by God himself) now in the world as Jesus they never knew he has enter even Satan himself and all angels, principality's and powers never knew, (order for the book about this and it will be send directly to your e-mail) Jehovah has just done the first phase the last phase is to uproot all those who believed in him through his word. As Satan mistakenly nail Jesus to the cross and he had nothing to use against him especially not to talk of he his Satan creator, he his the King of kings, the Lord of Lords, Satan knew it his over, anyone in Christ is not condemned, so as to fulfill this word destroyed the temple in three days I will build it

Blessed is he who was, who is, and who is to come
Your mind have been dirty by Satan words about God, now you have come to understand him in Jesus, and you are waiting for him to come and fulfill his words or promised

Jehovah, Jesus and Holy Spirit are not different individuals but his the problem of your mind that have to position it that system, When Jesus was praying on earth he was already praying according to his prophet prophecy and in line with what he wanted already and Jehovah want. if I should say many things here I might end up confusing you just order and drop your e-mail I will send a PDF on it
Not a single scripture cited. Just stories. Reminds me of 3 Timothy 4:4
Re: Pastor Bassam Adranly: 'My Ecounter With Jesus That Led Me To Repent' by LordReed(m): 7:51am On Oct 05, 2018
DavidEsq:

U have avoided my oda quote. It shows ur total lack of honesty with ur opinions. It shows ur opinion is not borne out of honest reasoning.

I made my final summation to you, take it any way you want.
Re: Pastor Bassam Adranly: 'My Ecounter With Jesus That Led Me To Repent' by frank317: 9:58am On Oct 07, 2018
thesolutions:

Lordreed, u messed this guy up and he ran away. Na so them de claim over sabi... Look at how he made a fool of himself.
First he asked how capitalizing letters in a word changes the word, but when u showed him how, he quickly changed mouth and tries to twist things..
Then u showed him how insects didn't have four legs and he bailed before disgracing himself further...

This was a fuxking hilarious read

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pastor Bassam Adranly: 'My Ecounter With Jesus That Led Me To Repent' by LordReed(m): 10:43am On Oct 07, 2018
frank317:

Lordreed, u messed this guy up and he ran away. Na so them de claim over sabi... Look at how he made a fool of himself.
First he asked how capitalizing letters in a word changes the word, but when u showed him how, he quickly changed mouth and tries to twist things..
Then u showed him how insects didn't have four legs and he bailed before disgracing himself further...

This was a fuxking hilarious read

The mental gymnastics was indeed hilarious to watch. I know its hard to admit that this thing is not an infallible book but damn that was messed up.

Love reading your responses too.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply)

Nigeria Will Lose Billions If TB Joshua Relocates — Experts / Asu Ekiye: Gospel Artistes Are Arrogant; Ninety-Nine Percent Of Them Are Poor / Catholic Bishops Attack Father Mbaka For Anti-jonathan Prophecies.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 152
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.