Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,114 members, 7,814,914 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 11:14 PM

Pastor Bassam Adranly: 'My Ecounter With Jesus That Led Me To Repent' - Religion (12) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Pastor Bassam Adranly: 'My Ecounter With Jesus That Led Me To Repent' (35097 Views)

10 Life Lessons And Teachings Of Jesus That The World Needs / COZA Celebrates Easter With "Jesus Paid It All" Event!!! / Teachings Of Jesus That Jesus Disobeyed (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pastor Bassam Adranly: 'My Ecounter With Jesus That Led Me To Repent' by thesolutions(m): 12:22pm On Oct 07, 2018
frank317:

Lordreed, u messed this guy up and he ran away. Na so them de claim over sabi... Look at how he made a fool of himself.
First he asked how capitalizing letters in a word changes the word, but when u showed him how, he quickly changed mouth and tries to twist things..
Then u showed him how insects didn't have four legs and he bailed before disgracing himself further...

This was a fuxking hilarious read
So what do you want to challenge me with? Or you are so dumb that you can only hid behind someone's argument.

Your lordreed quoted the scripture to prove that God appeared to Abraham and should also appear to individuals physically in the present age but refused to acknowledge that God appeared to Abraham in Human form and not His real form. I remember mentioning the burning bush in the case of Moses but the scripture never portrayed God as a burning bush. God choses the best form and medium to appear to His people and dream is one of them. I won't continue to argue with you on this.

You want to talk about digressing from the topic? Who brought the issue of four legged insect to the discussion. If he wasn't caught, would he had brought that up. The scripture remains infallible.
Re: Pastor Bassam Adranly: 'My Ecounter With Jesus That Led Me To Repent' by frank317: 12:33pm On Oct 07, 2018
thesolutions:
So what do you want to challenge me with? Or you are so dumb that you can only hid behind someone's argument.
I have nothing to challenge u with yet...was just following the conversation and and it confirmed my thoughts... Gods not real
Nah I am not dumb...

Your lordreed quoted the scripture to prove that God appeared to Abraham and should also appear to individuals physically in the present age but refused to acknowledge that God appeared to Abraham in Human form and not His real form.

So Abraham called the han form LORD and spoke with him like he was talking directly with God?
That's by the way... What stops God from appearing in any form now... Why has he suddenly maintained his spirit stance. Now is even the time that he needs to appear so that we can snap a pix with him... Is he camera shy?

I remember mentioning the burning bush in the case of Moses but the scripture never portrayed God as a burning bush. God choses the best form and medium to appear to His people and dream is one of them. I won't continue to argue with you on this.
Unfortunately he has not appeared in any form for a long long time... Just in the bible. Are we expected to believe that?

You want to talk about digressing from the topic? Who brought the issue of four legged insect to the discussion. If he wasn't caught, would he had brought that up. The scripture remains infallible.

Nah... He only brought the issue of insect to further show u have inconsistent and ignorant the bible and its writers were.
He was through with showing u that God appeared to Abraham and Abraham called him Lord(u can choose to believe it was in a human form, cool... Let him appear in a human form now) so he took a step further to reveal more fallacies... Give it up man... The bible is dumb
Re: Pastor Bassam Adranly: 'My Ecounter With Jesus That Led Me To Repent' by thesolutions(m): 12:53pm On Oct 07, 2018
frank317:

I have nothing to challenge u with yet...was just following the conversation and and it confirmed my thoughts... Gods not real
Nah I am not dumb...
That's your opinion and belief. It's not everyone else's opinion or belief.

So Abraham called the man form LORD and spoke with him like he was talking directly with God?
That's by the way... What stops God from appearing in any form now... Why has he suddenly maintained his spirit stance. Now is even the time that he needs to appear so that we can snap a pix with him... Is he camera shy?
God didn't appear to every one in Israel or in the bible and neither did He perform any public show of self. He appeared to some people with an assignment or a message.

Unfortunately he has not appeared in any form for a long long time... Just in the bible. Are we expected to believe that?

Even if He appear to your brother, you wouldn't believe because he is not you. Even if He appear to you, you won't recognize Him because you must have faith to see Him.

Nah... He only brought the issue of insect to further show u have inconsistent and ignorant the bible and its writers were.
He was through with showing u that God appeared to Abraham and Abraham called him Lord(u can choose to believe it was in a human form, cool... Let him appear in a human form now) so he took a step further to reveal more fallacies... Give it up man... The bible is dumb
I have seen Ministers been addressed as Mr. President because they are representing the president in that function. Abraham knew who he was talking to. God is not out to please you frank317.
Re: Pastor Bassam Adranly: 'My Ecounter With Jesus That Led Me To Repent' by frank317: 1:00pm On Oct 07, 2018
thesolutions:

That's your opinion and belief. It's not everyone else's opinion or belief.
Ya... A lot of people believe even when there is no. They believe because of fear or indoctrination. I used to believe too u know. So I know how u feel.

God didn't appear to every one in Israel or in the bible and nei. He appeared to some people with an assignment or a message.

And this is how the Almighty expects to be known? How does it even make sense to u
Re: Pastor Bassam Adranly: 'My Ecounter With Jesus That Led Me To Repent' by LordReed(m): 1:29pm On Oct 07, 2018
thesolutions:

Your lordreed quoted the scripture to prove that God appeared to Abraham and should also appear to individuals physically in the present age but refused to acknowledge that God appeared to Abraham in Human form and not His real form. I remember mentioning the burning bush in the case of Moses but the scripture never portrayed God as a burning bush. God choses the best form and medium to appear to His people and dream is one of them. I won't continue to argue with you on this.

You are so funny. You vociferously argued that god did not appear to Abraham but had to recant when it was proved to you. Now you say it is in human form. God should appear in that form now so all men can see. But of course you'll come back with some inane reason why its not possible.

As for insect legs I brought it up to show you your fairytale is not infallible. A work inspired by the creator of the universe that doesn't know that insects have 6 legs is a work of ignorance. A god inspired work that doesn't know hares aren't ruminants is the work of unlearned shepherds using their experience with sheep and goats to judge their world.

There's nothing divine in this ignorance filled work.
Re: Pastor Bassam Adranly: 'My Ecounter With Jesus That Led Me To Repent' by thesolutions(m): 1:30pm On Oct 07, 2018
frank317:

Ya... A lot of people believe even when there is no. They believe because of fear or indoctrination. I used to believe too u know. So I know how u feel.
That you were afraid of God doesn't mean others were too. Your fears must have originated from messages of condemnation and hell. It's not what every one hears. I heard messages of the saving grace of God in Christ Jesus.

And this is how the Almighty expects to be known? How does it even make sense to u
I have seen Him. I have received messages from Him. Don't be jealous please. It's just part of my heritage to see and hear from Him. I enjoy fellowships with Him.
Re: Pastor Bassam Adranly: 'My Ecounter With Jesus That Led Me To Repent' by thesolutions(m): 1:38pm On Oct 07, 2018
LordReed:

You are so funny. You vociferously argued that god did not appear to Abraham but had to recant when it was proved to you. Now you say it is in human form. God should appear it that form now so all men can see. But of course you'll come back with some inane reason why its not possible.

As for insect legs I brought it up to show you your fairytale is not infallible. A work inspired by the creator of the universe that doesn't know that insects have 6 legs is a work of ignorance. A god inspired work that doesn't know hares aren't ruminants is the work of unlearned shepherds using their experience with sheep and goats to judge their world.

There's nothing divine in this ignorance filled work.

Genesis 18
1 And the LORD appeared unto him in the plains of Mamre: and he sat in the tent door in the heat of the day;
2 And he lift up his eyes and looked, and, lo, three men stood by him: and when he saw them, he ran to meet them from the tent door, and bowed himself toward the ground,
3 And said, My Lord, if now I have found favour in thy sight, pass not away, I pray thee, from thy servant:
I don't know what you are seeing.
Re: Pastor Bassam Adranly: 'My Ecounter With Jesus That Led Me To Repent' by LordReed(m): 1:45pm On Oct 07, 2018
thesolutions:

I don't know what you are seeing.

Yeah, that's why he said My Lord not my lords. You are too dumb.
Re: Pastor Bassam Adranly: 'My Ecounter With Jesus That Led Me To Repent' by thesolutions(m): 1:56pm On Oct 07, 2018
LordReed:

Yeah, that's why he said My Lord not my lords. You are too dumb.
So the person with the "My Lord" attribute was not among the "three men" he met or are you saying the three men were one?
Re: Pastor Bassam Adranly: 'My Ecounter With Jesus That Led Me To Repent' by LordReed(m): 2:02pm On Oct 07, 2018
thesolutions:
So the person with the "My Lord" attribute was not among the "three men" he met or are you saying the three men were one?

Dude I am done arguing with you over this. You are free to interpret your fairytale any way you wish.
Re: Pastor Bassam Adranly: 'My Ecounter With Jesus That Led Me To Repent' by frank317: 2:20pm On Oct 07, 2018
thesolutions:

Even if He appear to your brother, you wouldn't believe because he is not you. Even if He appear to you, you won't recognize Him because you must have faith to see Him.
If a whole God appears to mW and I don't believe then there must be something wrong with him. Does he ever even get anything right? A God that does not know how to appear to his creation, is that one God?

I have seen Ministers been addressed as Mr. President because they are representing the president in that function. Abraham knew who he was talking to. God is not out to please you frank317.
Of course he is not out to please me, that why I threw him to the bin where he belongs...

He is not out to please anyone but is busy creating hell for those who don't believe him... Always sounding confused.
Re: Pastor Bassam Adranly: 'My Ecounter With Jesus That Led Me To Repent' by frank317: 2:33pm On Oct 07, 2018
thesolutions:

That you were afraid of God doesn't mean others were too. Your fears must have originated from messages of condemnation and hell. It's not what every one hears. I heard messages of the saving grace of God in Christ Jesus.
That's it bro...I have seen many many Christians... They are only happy to be Christians because they think they have escaped hell. Remember this quote? "I'd rather live my live believing in God so the if I die and he is real, I have nothing to lose..." U can complete it.
The fact is that there is nothing special about being a Christian. Many of them still reach out to me for help. They are just average beings whose success is dependant on hard work and luck just like me an unbeliever. Instead they fast, pray, tithe, only to come back and struggle through life like any other person. The only thing that gives them peace of mind is after life promises. No God to even show for their whole hypothetical holy holy life.
They resort to threat of death and hell if they see u don't believe, what else do they have. My brother leave that thing.

I have seen Him. I have received messages from Him. Don't be jealous please. It's just part of my heritage to see and hear from Him. I enjoy fellowships with Him.
U have seen God? In what form did he appear to u, how did he look like?
What kind of message did u receive from him pls. What message did the creator of this world send to u, he cannot even tell u the cure for HIV.. Abeg we are not here to joke jare.
Re: Pastor Bassam Adranly: 'My Ecounter With Jesus That Led Me To Repent' by thesolutions(m): 2:53pm On Oct 07, 2018
frank317:

That's it bro...I have seen many many Christians... They are only happy to be Christians because they think they have escaped hell. Remember this quote? "I'd rather live my live believing in God so the if I die and he is real, I have nothing to lose..." U can complete it.
The fact is that there is nothing special about being a Christian. Many of them still reach out to me for help. They are just average beings whose success is dependant on hard work and luck just like me an unbeliever. Instead they fast, pray, tithe, only to come back and struggle through life like any other person. The only thing that gives them peace of mind is after life promises. No God to even show for their whole hypothetical holy holy life.
They resort to threat of death and hell if they see u don't believe, what else do they have. My brother leave that thing.
I haven't mentioned hell or punishment. Don't be too obsessed with it.

U have seen God? In what form did he appear to u, how did he look like?
What kind of message did u receive from him pls. What message did the creator of this world send to u, he cannot even tell u the cure for HIV.. Abeg we are not here to joke jare.
If you can't believe someone,you can't believe God. HIV too. You can't blackmail for help.
Re: Pastor Bassam Adranly: 'My Ecounter With Jesus That Led Me To Repent' by frank317: 3:07pm On Oct 07, 2018
thesolutions:
I haven't mentioned hell or punishment. Don't be too obsessed with it.
I am telling u why I think Christians claim to stick to a god who has seemingly gotten it wrong from the beginning and u respond like a woman in labour... Did I say u mentioned hell?

If you can't believe someone,you can't believe God. HIV too. You can't blackmail for help.

If I can't believe someone I can't believe God? Is this what u have reduced God to?
How did the God u saw look like? What message did he send u... Stop lying to make ur fake God look real when he is clearly nothing but a figment of ur imagination.
Re: Pastor Bassam Adranly: 'My Ecounter With Jesus That Led Me To Repent' by thesolutions(m): 3:09pm On Oct 07, 2018
LordReed:

Dude I am done arguing with you over this. You are free to interpret your fairytale any way You wish.
You seem upset. You don't have to answer if you have no point to back your argument.

The bible is a fairytale to an unbeliever so it is wrong for you to call it my fairytale. It is a fairytale to you and not to me. A fairytale you are so much obsessed with that you run to topics with it as reference to castigate those who believe in it.
Re: Pastor Bassam Adranly: 'My Ecounter With Jesus That Led Me To Repent' by thesolutions(m): 3:33pm On Oct 07, 2018
frank317:

I am telling u why I think Christians claim to stick to a god who has seemingly gotten it wrong from the beginning and u respond like a woman in labour... Did I say u mentioned hell?
Christians or people like yourself. Its your thought though. Not the reality.

If I can't believe someone I can't believe God? Is this what u have reduced God to?
How did the God u saw look like? What message did he send u... Stop lying to make ur fake God look real when he is clearly nothing but a figment of ur imagination.
Telling you any of this will only make you feel more miserable. I won't make what is real look real. He is fake to you but real to me. Am still wondering how something that doesn't exist still be fake at the same time.
Re: Pastor Bassam Adranly: 'My Ecounter With Jesus That Led Me To Repent' by 1Sharon(f): 3:56pm On Oct 07, 2018
thesolutions:

Lol aren't Christians supposed to have the fear of god again?
Re: Pastor Bassam Adranly: 'My Ecounter With Jesus That Led Me To Repent' by thesolutions(m): 3:59pm On Oct 07, 2018
1Sharon:

Lol aren't Christians supposed to have the fear of god again?
and what is the fear of God. Welcome to the aimless arguments.
Re: Pastor Bassam Adranly: 'My Ecounter With Jesus That Led Me To Repent' by LordReed(m): 4:00pm On Oct 07, 2018
thesolutions:
You seem upset. You don't have to answer if you have no point to back your argument.

The bible is a fairytale to an unbeliever so it is wrong for you to call it my fairytale. It is a fairytale to you and not to me. A fairytale you are so much obsessed with that you run to topics with it as reference to castigate those who believe in it.

Your fairytale is just that, a fairytale. It has no point so arguing with you is as productive as arguing if Jon Snow has the power to defeat the White Walkers in Game of Thrones. Can be an interesting topic but ultimately is a fantasy of the human mind, with no direct effect on the price of garri in the market.
Re: Pastor Bassam Adranly: 'My Ecounter With Jesus That Led Me To Repent' by 1Sharon(f): 4:06pm On Oct 07, 2018
thesolutions:
and what is the fear of God. Welcome to the aimless arguments.

Ask ur fellow Christians!
Re: Pastor Bassam Adranly: 'My Ecounter With Jesus That Led Me To Repent' by thesolutions(m): 4:09pm On Oct 07, 2018
LordReed:

Your fairytale is just that, a fairytale. It has no point so arguing with you is as productive as arguing if Jon Snow has the power to defeat the White Walkers in [color=]Game[/color] of Thrones. Can be an interesting topic but ultimately is a fantasy of the human mind, with no direct effect on the price of garri in the market.
I only hear hype about Game of Thrones. I wish I knew what you were talking about.
You were done arguing with me some moment ago when a question was raised. No answer to that question yet I guess.
Re: Pastor Bassam Adranly: 'My Ecounter With Jesus That Led Me To Repent' by 1Sharon(f): 4:10pm On Oct 07, 2018
Mariangeles:
God is a Spirit and we can only fellowship (worship and walk ) with God in spirit and in truth .

Funny how in genesis, it says he was walking thru the garden of Eden. Do spirits have legs to walk? Can a spirits footsteps be heard?

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pastor Bassam Adranly: 'My Ecounter With Jesus That Led Me To Repent' by LordReed(m): 4:13pm On Oct 07, 2018
thesolutions:

I only hear hype about Game of Thrones. I wish I knew what you were talking about.
You were done arguing with me some moment ago when a question was raised. No answer to that question yet I guess.

LoL! Your psyching won't work on me. I am done with your disingenuous and dishonest bullshit arguments. Have fun interpreting your fairytale to your hearts content. LMFAO!
Re: Pastor Bassam Adranly: 'My Ecounter With Jesus That Led Me To Repent' by thesolutions(m): 4:14pm On Oct 07, 2018
1Sharon:

Ask ur fellow Christians!
I have knowledge of what the fear of God is. It is of no use telling you since you are not my fellow Christian. Enjoy your medicine.
Re: Pastor Bassam Adranly: 'My Ecounter With Jesus That Led Me To Repent' by LordReed(m): 4:16pm On Oct 07, 2018
1Sharon:

Funny how in genesis, it says he was walking thru the garden of Eden. Do spirits have legs to walk? Can a spirits footsteps be heard?

LoL! I can't wait for the bullshit answer to this question.
Re: Pastor Bassam Adranly: 'My Ecounter With Jesus That Led Me To Repent' by 1Sharon(f): 4:17pm On Oct 07, 2018
thesolutions:
I have knowledge of what the fear of God is. It is of no use telling you since you are not my fellow Christian. Enjoy your medicine.

So you don't want to educate a hell-bound heathen? Ha..you are wicked ooo. What will Jebus say?
Re: Pastor Bassam Adranly: 'My Ecounter With Jesus That Led Me To Repent' by 1Sharon(f): 4:26pm On Oct 07, 2018
LordReed:

LoL! I can't wait for the bullshit answer to this question.

Loool.. let's also not forget in Daniel where he was sat on the throne. He needed to have a body to do that as well.

This Christianity religion is definately a head scratcher
Re: Pastor Bassam Adranly: 'My Ecounter With Jesus That Led Me To Repent' by thesolutions(m): 4:29pm On Oct 07, 2018
1Sharon:

So you don't want to educate a hell-bound heathen? Ha..you are wicked ooo. What will Jebus say?

Ah ah. Which hell are you heading to? Since you know the way to that hell, please turn back oo.
Re: Pastor Bassam Adranly: 'My Ecounter With Jesus That Led Me To Repent' by LordReed(m): 4:29pm On Oct 07, 2018
1Sharon:

Loool.. let's also not forget in Daniel where he was sat on the throne. He needed to have a body to do that as well.

This Christianity religion is definately a head scratcher

You can say that again. They know all about what god can and cannot do but ask them a simple thing to demonstrate, suddenly god works in mysterious ways. The mysterious ways of a fairytale alright.

1 Like

Re: Pastor Bassam Adranly: 'My Ecounter With Jesus That Led Me To Repent' by 1Sharon(f): 5:04pm On Oct 07, 2018
thesolutions:

Ah ah. Which hell are you heading to? Since you know the way to that hell, please turn back oo.

I'm heading to the hell you think I'm going to
Re: Pastor Bassam Adranly: 'My Ecounter With Jesus That Led Me To Repent' by frank317: 5:08pm On Oct 07, 2018
thesolutions:
Christians or people like yourself. Its your thought though. Not the reality.
Not reality? Isn't it why we are having this conversation? To show if its reality or not.
Lordreed has done well to show u some things wrong with the bible and u have only been playing mental gymnastics with nothing to show for it...

You: God is spirit and does not appear to anyone (the same God that us claimed just now that u have seen,are u a spirit?)
lordrReed: Abraham saw God na
You: show me the place in the bible(he gives u the verse) oh...he only appeared in human form..

Everyone:

LordReed: why should ur perfect bible tell us insects have four legs?
You: how many legs should insects have, how is the bible wrong?
LordReed: insects have 6 legs dummy... U no go school.
You: oh I didn't know insects have 6 legs, never bother to check

Everyone:

Telling you any of this will only make you feel more miserable. I won't make what is real look real. He is fake to you but real to me. Am still wondering how something that doesn't exist still be fake at the same time.
Stop lying... That's how u guys make statements Like u are talking to kids.. How can u say u have seen God and cannot describe how he looks...
Re: Pastor Bassam Adranly: 'My Ecounter With Jesus That Led Me To Repent' by 1Sharon(f): 5:09pm On Oct 07, 2018
Bidobado1:

Stupid fvcking liar...

1..what does Jesus look like??
If he's not as black as the Bible mentioned him, then get lost.

2.. How come Jesus never told you that the so called jews of today are fake, they are nothing but Khazars from the caucusus mountain.

How come pertinent questions aren't often asked by the people who seem to have an encounter with God.

You think he will see a black Jesus and not run?

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply)

Nigeria Will Lose Billions If TB Joshua Relocates — Experts / Asu Ekiye: Gospel Artistes Are Arrogant; Ninety-Nine Percent Of Them Are Poor / Catholic Bishops Attack Father Mbaka For Anti-jonathan Prophecies.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 97
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.