Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,598 members, 7,827,252 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 09:39 AM

SEXUAL ASSAULT ( Who Isn't Guilty) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / SEXUAL ASSAULT ( Who Isn't Guilty) (437 Views)

How Do You Deal With A Partner Who Isn't Interested In Personal Growth? / Why Are You Attracted To A Woman Who Isn't A Virgin / Any Lady Who Isn't Ready To Live By These Rules Is Not Worth A Proposal!!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

SEXUAL ASSAULT ( Who Isn't Guilty) by Nobody: 4:51pm On Sep 27, 2018
Sexual abuse, also referred to as molestation, is usually undesired sexual behavior by one person upon another. It is often perpetrated using force or by taking advantage of another.When force is immediate, of short duration, or infrequent, it is called sexual assault

I am just watching dr Ford's hearing on Judge Kavanaugh on cnn Live who assaulted her in the 80's when they were both young. Got me thinking most of us have been guilty one way or another of sexually assaulting a girl. In fact we are all guilty.
Like a girl comes ro visit & u both are getting to know. Then u start touching she says no, u stop only to continue again, she still says no but u wouldn't take it because u feel if this moment slips by u might never gat a chance... So u apply more pressure pressing touching & squeezing every part of her body.. She starts to succumb just to see if u can let it slide & let her go home, but no way ur pipe is rock hard & u see her less resistance as a sign to strike. You find a way fingering her then her saving grace was the red flag.. She leaves

I swear to God 90% of all guys have been here one time in their lives... I have a lot & they ended up being girlfriends & sex mates but in reality & in the light of the law i just assaulted someone.
I'm not talking about the countless spanking of fat aśs girls back in uni. I remember i would tell the okada man to slow down & go close to a girl with such endowment & then i would slap the aśs so hard that the girl would be too shocked to react rationally.. Some girls would smile, laugh like they enjoyed it while some would rain insults as me & the okada man speed off.. It was not personal just harmless fun me & my boys used to do when we were a bit high an on the bike home or any where. But its not.

This man Kavanaugh's career is probably on the line. We should be careful with what we do growing up because u never know when they will come knocking on the front door.
Nobody holy pass and we here see these things as normal... Well na normal level for naija as long as u don't rape her..
Thank God i'm a Nigerian sha. I know a lot of guys and even girls are guilty of this but u will pretend.
It is well

(1) (Reply)

Poem: God Told Me To Marry You / Friend Zoning: Women Need To Stop Playing The Ostrich / 4 Things You MUST Know Before Getting Married

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.