Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,372 members, 7,836,507 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 09:04 AM

Sarrki And Other Progressives Enjoying After A Very Passionate Day (pics) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Sarrki And Other Progressives Enjoying After A Very Passionate Day (pics) (4544 Views)

I Withdrawal My Total Support For Pmb Not Being Able To Tackle Security- Sarrki / Can't Believe Sarrki Would Give In To The Pressure Of Wailing Zombies. / Jimi Agbaje And Jide Sanwoolu Pictured Together In Church On New Year Day (pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Sarrki And Other Progressives Enjoying After A Very Passionate Day (pics) by sarrki(m): 6:37pm On Sep 27, 2018
007inc:

You are just an edioot and nothing more

Chooooooi

The thing pepper this me well well

1 Like

Re: Sarrki And Other Progressives Enjoying After A Very Passionate Day (pics) by sarrki(m): 7:03pm On Sep 27, 2018
007inc:

Call Obatala n Oduduwa too. So who e pain pass now? tongue
We don’t allow motor park tours use dirty language here

1 Like

Re: Sarrki And Other Progressives Enjoying After A Very Passionate Day (pics) by bantudra: 7:23pm On Sep 27, 2018
was that guy realy twerkin...??...i dont get it....a ol governor for that matter....the worst part is he is a man.....

fee dee fee must go joor....they have very miserable people in their party....why would a grown up man be twerkin in camera....??

what is the meaning of that....??

i was confused seeing that photo.... undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided

am stll confused....... undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Sarrki And Other Progressives Enjoying After A Very Passionate Day (pics) by sarrki(m): 7:30pm On Sep 27, 2018
bantudra:
was that guy realy twerkin...??...i dont get it....a ol governor for that matter....the worst part is he is a man.....

fee dee fee must go joor....they have very miserable people in their party....why would a grown up man be twerkin in camera....??

what is the meaning of that....??

i was confused seeing that photo.... undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided

am stll confused....... undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided

An elder statesman statement

God bless you

1 Like

Re: Sarrki And Other Progressives Enjoying After A Very Passionate Day (pics) by modik(m): 8:30pm On Sep 27, 2018
sarrki:

Brother you need to understand that omoluabis can never allow ade the dancer and Pdp to destroy the future of generations yet unborn

Your life is better with half salary for a full month's work.

Ignorance is like halitosis, those who have it are never aware of it.
Re: Sarrki And Other Progressives Enjoying After A Very Passionate Day (pics) by darelar(m): 8:45pm On Sep 27, 2018
APC to gba ijoba Southwest finally. No more Fee Dee Fee. My major concern also is for Amosun candidate not to win Governor primary in Ogun state, if not I will support and mobilize for Ladi omo baba ijebu of PDP.
Re: Sarrki And Other Progressives Enjoying After A Very Passionate Day (pics) by adioolayi(m): 9:25pm On Sep 27, 2018
sarrki my man....may your political regalia never tear now. more grace as we see to PMB reelection bid.

Please permit me to call out one political neophyte PaChukwudi44 who has been spamming my comments since Sunday, Pachukwudi44 , how market

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Sarrki And Other Progressives Enjoying After A Very Passionate Day (pics) by Cherez: 10:05pm On Sep 27, 2018
sarrki:
I have to celebrate today due to some reasons

1 For not allowing Disaster to crawl in to the southwest

2 I am fully back to my social media to deal with ipob miscreants and enemies of the state

3 I am happy that enemies of the state won’t have a night rest

I am a patriot
I agree that Igbos are miscreants but only in a GOD forsaken land like our Naija
Re: Sarrki And Other Progressives Enjoying After A Very Passionate Day (pics) by sarrki(m): 10:27pm On Sep 27, 2018
adioolayi:
sarrki my man....may your political regalia never tear now. more grace as we see to PMB reelection bid.

Please permit me to call out one political neophyte PaChukwudi44 who has been spamming my comments since Sunday, Pachukwudi44 , how market

You are a nationalist

1 Like

Re: Sarrki And Other Progressives Enjoying After A Very Passionate Day (pics) by Hotfreeze: 10:46pm On Sep 27, 2018
This space is for burial of wailers who would die of heart attack tonight.

Please, keep off.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Sarrki And Other Progressives Enjoying After A Very Passionate Day (pics) by Hotfreeze: 10:48pm On Sep 27, 2018
adioolayi:

Johnnyessensse, come out.
Firefire, come out
Tomakint, come out

Other Ipob miscreants, form a single line behind them. We are marching to Shuku Obuko Eponmalu's shop where he sells spare parts.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Sarrki And Other Progressives Enjoying After A Very Passionate Day (pics) by Masterclass32: 11:22pm On Sep 27, 2018
cheesy cheesy cheesy

This guy sef.

1 Like

Re: Sarrki And Other Progressives Enjoying After A Very Passionate Day (pics) by GavelSlam: 1:02am On Sep 28, 2018
Funny thread.

grin

(1) (2) (Reply)

World Bank’s $495m Irrigation Funds Will Improve Nigeria’s Economy, Says FG / How Come Igbos Do Not Give Money To Street Beggars / See The Headline That Got Nigerians Boiling On Facebook

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.