Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,380 members, 7,812,112 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 08:28 AM

INEC Declares Oyetola Gboyega The Winner Of Osun State Governorship Election - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / INEC Declares Oyetola Gboyega The Winner Of Osun State Governorship Election (53777 Views)

Davido Reacts As INEC Declares Osun Governorship Election Inconclusive / Buhari At Gboyega Oyetola Osun Campaign Rally In Osogbo, Osun (Photos) / Gboyega Oyetola Biography, Profile, Age, Wife Kafayat Oyetola, Osun Governorship (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: INEC Declares Oyetola Gboyega The Winner Of Osun State Governorship Election by bigpastor(m): 1:51am On Sep 28, 2018
Ok, I hope no violence ensues.
Let's move on please
Re: INEC Declares Oyetola Gboyega The Winner Of Osun State Governorship Election by Gr8lex(m): 1:52am On Sep 28, 2018
Democracy in Nigeria is a scam

1 Like

Re: INEC Declares Oyetola Gboyega The Winner Of Osun State Governorship Election by Hotfreeze: 1:53am On Sep 28, 2018
Mastermind777:
I weep for Nigeria!

Would you need a bucket or you want to swim in it?

4 Likes

Re: INEC Declares Oyetola Gboyega The Winner Of Osun State Governorship Election by Hotfreeze: 1:54am On Sep 28, 2018
Gr8lex:
Democracy in Nigeria is a scam

Because APC won?
When Nurudeen Jackson won senatorial elections, it wasn't a scam?

Funny clowns.

7 Likes

Re: INEC Declares Oyetola Gboyega The Winner Of Osun State Governorship Election by bigpastor(m): 1:54am On Sep 28, 2018
ndukaejime1994:
This is a rape to our young democracy.... I sob for Nigeria.. It's so glaring that APC can and will do anything to win elections and retain power in 2019. I don't see any reason to vote in 2019. I will advice young Nigerians to fight their way out of this shit hole country... Things will always turn out worse as time unfolds. So pathetic

This resembles hate speech

2 Likes

Re: INEC Declares Oyetola Gboyega The Winner Of Osun State Governorship Election by Emma1Oj(m): 1:56am On Sep 28, 2018
Pdp will definitely reclaim it stolen mandate from apc in court bcus this rerun was a total symbol of shame. Some police officers too can b sooo shameless, chai this country ehh...
Re: INEC Declares Oyetola Gboyega The Winner Of Osun State Governorship Election by ipobarecriminals: 1:57am On Sep 28, 2018
grin wink grin wink wink Bad /sad weekend for WILD PIGS

2 Likes

Re: INEC Declares Oyetola Gboyega The Winner Of Osun State Governorship Election by dorodee(m): 1:57am On Sep 28, 2018
[And it has to be by this kind of election. I thought APC was going to change the old PDP ways of doing things. Can you sincerly say that we are moving forward in our eletions?

quote author=Ekitimadman post=71591842]South West has been progressing since ACN/APC took over our region. I'm sure there is difference now and when PDP is ruling over all SW (except Lagos)

Our region has agenda.. All south-west governors do meetings together to discuss how to move the region forward (Both PDP and APC). It will be better to have APC all over. That will make things work better.

As at today, APC in southwest equals ACN. Incase southwest decides to leave APC today, all states in SW will switch to our new party.[/quote]
Re: INEC Declares Oyetola Gboyega The Winner Of Osun State Governorship Election by bellotaofeek: 1:58am On Sep 28, 2018
Finally, INEC, APC and FG impose Gboyega OYetola as the new governor of OSun state. That should be the headline

Let's hope his tenure will favor the masses.

1 Like

Re: INEC Declares Oyetola Gboyega The Winner Of Osun State Governorship Election by ndukaejime1994(m): 1:58am On Sep 28, 2018
bigpastor:

This resembles hate speech

Not hate speech but fact clearly stated... You won't know about it until a man in a longer coat knocks at your door because you are his next victim, we are living in a crazy world -Lucky Dube .. Very soon your blind eyes will be open.... Nigeria is finished!!!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: INEC Declares Oyetola Gboyega The Winner Of Osun State Governorship Election by truthstands01: 2:00am On Sep 28, 2018
Ekitimadman:
Congratulations Neighbor!

We did it in Ekiti and now Osun!

We have rejected them and we ain't going back.

We have agenda here in the SW.

We will follow our agenda to make better home for our unborn kids.

South West WON
Your name looks familiar with you. What did you do in Ekiti and Osun than blatant rape on democracy. The dooms day is fast closing in on APC. Just watch!
Re: INEC Declares Oyetola Gboyega The Winner Of Osun State Governorship Election by BrokenCock: 2:02am On Sep 28, 2018
Hotfreeze:
Congrats to Osun voters
Congrats to the APC
Congrats to Nigerians
cheesy
Thank God say I hate naija politics
Re: INEC Declares Oyetola Gboyega The Winner Of Osun State Governorship Election by Nobody: 2:03am On Sep 28, 2018
dorodee:
[And it has to be by this kind of election. I thought APC was going to change the old PDP ways of doing things. Can you sincerly say that we are moving forward in our eletions?

quote author=Ekitimadman post=71591842]South West has been progressing since ACN/APC took over our region. I'm sure there is difference now and when PDP is ruling over all SW (except Lagos)

Our region has agenda.. All south-west governors do meetings together to discuss how to move the region forward (Both PDP and APC). It will be better to have APC all over. That will make things work better.

As at today, APC in southwest equals ACN. Incase southwest decides to leave APC today, all states in SW will switch to our new party.

South West before Election

South West before Nigeria

I don't want to know if Election is moving forward or not. All I want is SW moving forward.

2 Likes

Re: INEC Declares Oyetola Gboyega The Winner Of Osun State Governorship Election by Nobody: 2:04am On Sep 28, 2018
truthstands01:

Your name looks familiar with you. What did you do in Ekiti and Osun than blatant rape on democracy. The dooms day is fast closing in on APC. Just watch!

I don't care about Democracy. I only care about South West..

3 Likes

Re: INEC Declares Oyetola Gboyega The Winner Of Osun State Governorship Election by Duru1(m): 2:05am On Sep 28, 2018
This is one of the reasons Nigeria has been rightly called a shithole. Most Nigerians own absolute right on stupidity.
Re: INEC Declares Oyetola Gboyega The Winner Of Osun State Governorship Election by ipobarecriminals: 2:06am On Sep 28, 2018
wink grin cheesy wink cheesy grin undecided lipsrsealed lipsrsealed cheesy grin sad cool cheesy grin grin get pvc,back to daura,no lefuledum no erection,no biafra no erection.No kanu no erection.Now dat Kanu is below 6 ft,ipob are now Saraki,Atiku,Fayose,ffk,Pd pigslaves

1 Like

Re: INEC Declares Oyetola Gboyega The Winner Of Osun State Governorship Election by Throwback: 2:06am On Sep 28, 2018
As long as PDP is lying in the dirt, there is hope for a better Nigeria.

Anyone who supports PDP as an alternative to any failure on the part of APC, is an enemy of Nigeria trying to return us to Egypt.

Let the loser Senator dance back into the F9 examination center he crawled out from, while Davido sings Skelewu to brighten up those who suffered depression upon learning the outcome of PDP's failure.

7 Likes

Re: INEC Declares Oyetola Gboyega The Winner Of Osun State Governorship Election by Offisteven: 2:08am On Sep 28, 2018
I have observed with keen interest the way this very administration have bastardized democracy. I have also seen the oppression in the middle belt how people are being massacred... till date, no convictions. We all have witnessed how the electoral process is wrestled down with impunity in the south western states.
For real this govt is tyranny

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: INEC Declares Oyetola Gboyega The Winner Of Osun State Governorship Election by 3Ceagle(m): 2:09am On Sep 28, 2018
stalwart123:
This election is also inconclusive, going by INEC inconsistent decisions.

The margin is also small to have a winner.

Where are the votes deducted from PDP polls especially the 1000 votes from Ayedaade local government.

Anyways, PDP should file a tribunal.

Lawyers will be happy with this, time to collect their own share of the cakes.

Food don land for lawyers
Re: INEC Declares Oyetola Gboyega The Winner Of Osun State Governorship Election by Franzeez(m): 2:10am On Sep 28, 2018
I am so happy I made the decision to leave Nigeria.
Re: INEC Declares Oyetola Gboyega The Winner Of Osun State Governorship Election by kpompey: 2:17am On Sep 28, 2018
[quote author=Ekitimadman post=71591842]South West has been progressing since ACN/APC took over our region. I'm sure there is difference now and when PDP is ruling over all SW (except Lagos)

As at today, APC in southwest equals ACN. Incase southwest decides to leave APC today, all states in SW will switch to our new party.[/quote

Mad man, pls what is d difference
Useless party supported by useless people.You have just sold your future, lazy youth.
Re: INEC Declares Oyetola Gboyega The Winner Of Osun State Governorship Election by Lyordson: 2:24am On Sep 28, 2018
[[color=][/color][color=#990000][/color] grin
Re: INEC Declares Oyetola Gboyega The Winner Of Osun State Governorship Election by Lyordson: 2:27am On Sep 28, 2018
kiss
Re: INEC Declares Oyetola Gboyega The Winner Of Osun State Governorship Election by Agugbadin: 2:30am On Sep 28, 2018
Now we know how APC won in Ondo, Ekiti and now Osun. Vote buying, falsehood, and using security to intimidate voters. The suffering in Osun continues four the next four years

1 Like 1 Share

Re: INEC Declares Oyetola Gboyega The Winner Of Osun State Governorship Election by wpng: 2:32am On Sep 28, 2018
Eleh o
Re: INEC Declares Oyetola Gboyega The Winner Of Osun State Governorship Election by Agugbadin: 2:32am On Sep 28, 2018
Omisore. Collected money and sold Osun state

1 Like

Re: INEC Declares Oyetola Gboyega The Winner Of Osun State Governorship Election by kunle75(m): 2:33am On Sep 28, 2018
Hotfreeze:
Congrats to Osun voters
Congrats to the APC
Congrats to Nigerians

Nurudeen Jackson, give me 3 twerks and 2 body rolls.

You must be a clown

2 Likes

Re: INEC Declares Oyetola Gboyega The Winner Of Osun State Governorship Election by 3Ceagle(m): 2:35am On Sep 28, 2018
Ekitimadman:
South West has been progressing since ACN/APC took over our region. I'm sure there is difference now and when PDP is ruling over all SW (except Lagos)

As at today, APC in southwest equals ACN. Incase southwest decides to leave APC today, all states in SW will switch to our new party.

Going by you position, it will also acceptable if all south south states are PDP, or all south east states are APGA or PDP. Because the governors do also have regional meeting to discuss common goals

And there will be no need for ÀPC to try using state apparatus to gain leadership in those state abi?

Performance is relative, the man in river or akwa ibom will also claim to have performed or that PDP have performed over the years. Mind you Lagos is an exception otherwise, Lagos would not have asked for special status.

1 Like

Re: INEC Declares Oyetola Gboyega The Winner Of Osun State Governorship Election by positivethought: 2:42am On Sep 28, 2018
midolian:
The APC has just been officially declared winner in the just concluded Osun Gubernatorial Election by INEC..beat

The APC polled a total of 255,505, while the PDP polled a total of 255,023...

Details later...

Source: TVC NEWS

http://saharareporters.com/2018/09/27/breaking-inec-declares-apc%E2%80%99s-oyetola-winner-highly-controversial-osun-gov-election
This result is not surprising going by the antecedents of APC,but I must say the first major mistake PDP made was to deny the SW her chairmanship,I said this hear after the PDP convention n I can still feel that PDP will still be affected by that mistake come 2019 except is she had a very transparent n successful primaries with the winner really reaching out to the SW with a very good deal,the choice of Adeleke as a candidate abinitio was bad considering his credentials it's even a shocker that PDP did so well even though its clear that APC are crooks,I'm a PDP supporter but I would only been bothered if the party had pick a credible candidate like the guy that came second to Adeleke n were robbed like this, we can't be castigating buhari n be accepting the likes of Adeleke.besides I'm even surprise that PDP did not show a very strong presence in osun during the rerun knowing what APC were prepared to do,I hope they learn their lessons n don't go into 2019 with this kind of approach.

4 Likes

Re: INEC Declares Oyetola Gboyega The Winner Of Osun State Governorship Election by Curry30: 2:46am On Sep 28, 2018
Calers:
If you are not happy, u should go and hang transformer

It's not hang but hug.

The president you have is dull enough. You don't have to showcase your's too damnit!!

2 Likes 2 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Ayo Fayose Boards An Okada In Lagos To Avoid Missing His Flight (Photos) / Fake Army Officer Caught With 3 Kids All Tied With Bombs On Their Body In Abuja / Atiku Win: APC Prepare For Retirement - Femi Fani-Kayode

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.