Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,113 members, 7,953,410 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 03:43 PM

INEC Declares Oyetola Gboyega The Winner Of Osun State Governorship Election - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / INEC Declares Oyetola Gboyega The Winner Of Osun State Governorship Election (54030 Views)

INEC Declares Rivers, Jigawa, Kaduna Lawmakers' Seats Vacant / Gboyega Soyannwo: Sanwo-Olu's Deputy Chief Of Staff Is Dead / Gboyega Oyetola Biography, Profile, Age, Wife Kafayat Oyetola, Osun Governorship (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: INEC Declares Oyetola Gboyega The Winner Of Osun State Governorship Election by aremz(m): 8:16am On Sep 28, 2018
Livefreeordieha:
Ur god dat made d ileri is a oponu because real gods are just and fight their own battles... real god's don't impoverish people..if u don't agree it will be fair to execute u and Ur likes as plagues.

Another PDP supporter found!!
Re: INEC Declares Oyetola Gboyega The Winner Of Osun State Governorship Election by madridguy(m): 8:22am On Sep 28, 2018
Can't believe PDP will drag us to extra time in Osun State.

midolian:
Good morning bro. I am hoping same sincerely..I want to believe the party has learnt it's lessons in the state
Re: INEC Declares Oyetola Gboyega The Winner Of Osun State Governorship Election by Livefreeordieha(m): 8:26am On Sep 28, 2018
aremz:

Another PDP supporter found!!
no...far from it...Lover of democracy and sincere elections spotted ya.
Re: INEC Declares Oyetola Gboyega The Winner Of Osun State Governorship Election by midolian(m): 8:30am On Sep 28, 2018
madridguy:

Actually it's owing to the fact that salaries are being owed and the level of vote buying by the PDP this time is unprecedented. You won't believe that the PDP would take voters to a secret place, give them 10k for their votes, draw a line with an iron and ask them to swear before crossing the line. I got this information from a man who got his info from his family members in Osun.

1 Like

Re: INEC Declares Oyetola Gboyega The Winner Of Osun State Governorship Election by midolian(m): 8:30am On Sep 28, 2018
madridguy:

Actually it's owing to the fact that salaries are being owed and the level of vote buying by the PDP this time is unprecedented. You won't believe that the PDP would take voters to a secret place, give them 10k for their votes, draw a line with an iron and ask them to swear before crossing the line. I got this information from a man who got the info from his family members in Osun.
Re: INEC Declares Oyetola Gboyega The Winner Of Osun State Governorship Election by Benekruku(m): 8:33am On Sep 28, 2018
stalwart123:
This election is also inconclusive, going by INEC inconsistent decisions.

The margin is also small to have a winner.

Where are the votes deducted from PDP polls especially the 1000 votes from Ayedaade local government.

Anyways, PDP should file a tribunal.

Lawyers will be happy with this, time to collect their own share of the cakes.

grin grin grin
Re: INEC Declares Oyetola Gboyega The Winner Of Osun State Governorship Election by Dreyl(m): 8:36am On Sep 28, 2018
Amarabae:
Why are some people carrying this osun state election on head like gala,?
And they are not even from osun.
Yuck!
PDP is not a saint abeg, they rigged a lot during their regimes.
I am not from osun, why should I lose a sleep over their affairs.
Congrats to the incoming gov jare
You are a chameleon. you ain't supporting PDP again right? perhaps. you have given up. baby take a hike!
Re: INEC Declares Oyetola Gboyega The Winner Of Osun State Governorship Election by 7lives: 8:36am On Sep 28, 2018
PassingShot:

Hope you slept well too.

I on't lie to you, that OSun was a tough one to endure. I hope these governors put their house in order to deliver the real change. Some of them are making things difficult for our amiable PMB.

It was that WERE Adeoti that wanted to turn himself into a kill joy jare.
APC would have won by over 40,000 votes since last Saturday, only for him to start coming back when the damage is almost don.
Our people said that ori bibe ko ni Ogun ori fifo, he would have become useless had he not fall back in in the last minute.
Eniyan buruku l'ojo tie, if not for Omisore, the story would have been different.
Now that they have won, they should look for money to pay the workers, ebi ki i wo inu ki oro mi wo, I even heard from reliable source that Aregbe ask for help from Lagos, but the aka gum in Lagos aka SABO, vehemently refused to meet Aregbe.
No wahala, he would eventually end up with his fellow never do wells, that his were he belongs.
Re: INEC Declares Oyetola Gboyega The Winner Of Osun State Governorship Election by alen4smith(m): 8:45am On Sep 28, 2018
ndukaejime1994:

This is exactly the problem about Nigerians!!! It's so pathetic that alot of us that claim we are wise are zombies. Our case in Nigeria is like listing English alphabet and I say A, another person will say Alpha; alpha is the first letter in Greek alphabet but not in English alphabet... We keep dancing around the subject. It is visible to the blind and audible to the deaf that PMB has done nothing but taken Nigeria backward. There is no ground where any patriotic Nigerian can say Buhari has tried; is fight against corruption is just like robbing from Peter's family and giving it to Paul's family. Who is fooling who? And about the Saraki's Issue you are bringing up, Saraki may not be the solution to Nigerians problem but definitely anyone from another party other than the demonic APC will do better than Buhari.. Stop being naive and brainwashed. The era of brainwashing is over open your eyes as long as you are alive!!! A word is enough for the wise
cry me a river
Re: INEC Declares Oyetola Gboyega The Winner Of Osun State Governorship Election by oluwaseyi187(m): 8:51am On Sep 28, 2018
broad day light robbery.
Re: INEC Declares Oyetola Gboyega The Winner Of Osun State Governorship Election by 7lives: 8:57am On Sep 28, 2018
ndukaejime1994:

This is exactly the problem about Nigerians!!! It's so pathetic that alot of us that claim we are wise are zombies. Our case in Nigeria is like listing English alphabet and I say A, another person will say Alpha; alpha is the first letter in Greek alphabet but not in English alphabet... We keep dancing around the subject. It is visible to the blind and audible to the deaf that PMB has done nothing but taken Nigeria backward. There is no ground where any patriotic Nigerian can say Buhari has tried; is fight against corruption is just like robbing from Peter's family and giving it to Paul's family. Who is fooling who? And about the Saraki's Issue you are bringing up, Saraki may not be the solution to Nigerians problem but definitely anyone from another party other than the demonic APC will do better than Buhari.. Stop being naive and brainwashed. The era of brainwashing is over open your eyes as long as you are alive!!! A word is enough for the wise

Make we hear word jor.
PDP rule your homeland for good 16 years, what did they left behind?.
Re: INEC Declares Oyetola Gboyega The Winner Of Osun State Governorship Election by Sllime: 9:20am On Sep 28, 2018
Osun people on nairaland please help me understand. How did you guys gave APC such no of votes. I stayed 6 months in osun state and I saw d terrible sufferings of the people. This government was not paying salaries. Someone should help me understand.
Re: INEC Declares Oyetola Gboyega The Winner Of Osun State Governorship Election by madridguy(m): 9:48am On Sep 28, 2018
The man may not be far from the truth because the vote PDP got is questionable. I blame APC for their negligence because I believe party members in those area should have raise alarm of the secret vote buying.
The result from Ede need to be probe as well.
Alhamdulilah victory is ours after it all.

midolian:
Actually it's owing to the fact that salaries are being owed and the level of vote buying by the PDP this time is unprecedented. You won't believe that the PDP would take voters to a secret place, give them 10k for their votes, draw a line with an iron and ask them to swear before crossing the line. I got this information from a man who got his info from his family members in Osun.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: INEC Declares Oyetola Gboyega The Winner Of Osun State Governorship Election by Xtianvic(m): 10:16am On Sep 28, 2018
Calers:
If you are not happy, u should go and hang transformer
are you happy for a governor that owes the civil servants for about 2 years? I hope you will be very much glad if the government owed you, your parents and siblings? Both parties may be corrupt. But what do think will happen is there is intense competition such that the ruling parties know it will be kicked out if it fails to impress it's citizens? Know that whatever you wish to a person or persons has a way of coming back to you. I'm not wishing you bad but it's the law of nature. It is as true as the statement that 2 and 2 are 4.
Re: INEC Declares Oyetola Gboyega The Winner Of Osun State Governorship Election by Ugosample(m): 10:27am On Sep 28, 2018
Franzeez:
I am so happy I made the decision to leave Nigeria.

yea

sick country
Re: INEC Declares Oyetola Gboyega The Winner Of Osun State Governorship Election by ImaIma1(f): 11:15am On Sep 28, 2018
We have an idea about what will transpire in the presidential elections.

Honestly, our youths represented here on Nairaland are are not objectively fighting for the future of this country but are just mentally tied to parties that do not have the interest of the masses at heart.

Here on NL is just a visionless battle between APC and PDP zombies blindly pledging allegiance to corrupt leadership and people we know at the back of our minds will not take the country or state even a baby step forward.

The foolishness and immaturity of our youth is apparently what makes the older generation believe that we cannot successfully run for president or governorship and execute well. Because many are still enslaved by the competition, razzmatazz and showiness of the various parties they support forgetting what we are really fighting for...a better Nigeria.

We need to be emancipated from mental and political slavery as it is already eating deep into the younger generation...the generation with the hope of saving our country Nigeria from down-slide disaster.

APC...PDP...SDP...APP...CCC...AAA...whatever alphabet it comes in is the same old corrupt people being shuffled like cards and going in and out of parties. So you all can continue acting like zombies and supporting people that do not care about you and your family.

1 Like

Re: INEC Declares Oyetola Gboyega The Winner Of Osun State Governorship Election by Gr8lex(m): 11:45am On Sep 28, 2018
Sllime:
Osun people on nairaland please help me understand. How did you guys gave APC such no of votes. I stayed 6 months in osun state and I saw d terrible sufferings of the people. This government was not paying salaries. Someone should help me understand.
I school there and it baffles me too.
Re: INEC Declares Oyetola Gboyega The Winner Of Osun State Governorship Election by Macon1212: 11:58am On Sep 28, 2018
Modulated salary continues in Oshun state. Oshun workers didn't vote well to send APC parking.
Re: INEC Declares Oyetola Gboyega The Winner Of Osun State Governorship Election by Kennymorgan1: 12:01pm On Sep 28, 2018
Congrats to APC

To all u shouting APC and south west. Too bad Nigeria can neva grow 4rm politics by tribalism and religion.

I wish d southerners can one day unit and speak with one voice, instead of being constantly played by d North.

South west supporting APC, south east and south south supporting PDP. North own both.
Re: INEC Declares Oyetola Gboyega The Winner Of Osun State Governorship Election by otokx(m): 12:25pm On Sep 28, 2018
Kennymorgan1:
Congrats to APC

To all u shouting APC and south west. Too bad Nigeria can neva grow 4rm politics by tribalism and religion.

I wish d southerners can one day unit and speak with one voice, instead of being constantly played by d North.

South west supporting APC, south east and south south supporting PDP. North own both.

Indeed the North owns both, if only the south east can adopt APGA.
Re: INEC Declares Oyetola Gboyega The Winner Of Osun State Governorship Election by KMSunshine: 1:38pm On Sep 28, 2018
Begeleon I saw your autopilot thread, I tried to quote you there but was not allowed, I want us to collabo I want to invest on this, can you drop your WhatsApp number let me quickly add you up
Re: INEC Declares Oyetola Gboyega The Winner Of Osun State Governorship Election by doshe39(m): 2:04pm On Sep 28, 2018
[quote author=magzey post=71594869][/quote]
Who is talking to this one.ode! Abeg shift
Re: INEC Declares Oyetola Gboyega The Winner Of Osun State Governorship Election by smeag0l(m): 6:46pm On Sep 28, 2018
Go out there to vote and vote for Moghalu or Fela Durotoye if you really have the interest of this country at heart. Don't come here ranting because PDP lost to APC in Osun because they're all the same.
ndukaejime1994:
This is a rape to our young democracy.... I sob for Nigeria.. It's so glaring that APC can and will do anything to win elections and retain power in 2019. I don't see any reason to vote in 2019. I will advice young Nigerians to fight their way out of this shit hole country... Things will always turn out worse as time unfolds. So pathetic
Re: INEC Declares Oyetola Gboyega The Winner Of Osun State Governorship Election by Icepresh(m): 3:14pm On Sep 29, 2018
Hotfreeze:

And this one's mother is in one place thinking she has a child.
She Does bruh.. Kissed her good bye today.. Go and see your in her coffin �
Re: INEC Declares Oyetola Gboyega The Winner Of Osun State Governorship Election by Franzeez(m): 6:08am On Sep 30, 2018
midolian:
Despite the fact that the PDP agent, Dele Adeleke tried every Orubebe stunt to disrupt the announcement, it didn't change a thing.. grin grin grin

Congratulations to the APC
Congratulations to the people of osun state
Congratulations to all well meaning in Australia Nigerians..

Sleep well Modath, passingshot, madridguy, rilwayne001, butterflyle0, sarrki et al

How is Gambia, my brother?

I don’t live in Gambia. I live Australia. Part of the disgust I have for Nigerians, you assume something and hope it makes you better
Re: INEC Declares Oyetola Gboyega The Winner Of Osun State Governorship Election by fecta: 4:29pm On Mar 22, 2019
isArray:
Davido right now

Go and die

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Obama Accused Of Aiding Boko Haram In Order To Help Buhari Win Elections / Femi Fani-Kayode: "Rotimi Amaechi Owns The $43m Found In Ikoyi Flat" / Niger: You’re A Novice In International Diplomacy – Lamido To President Tinubu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.