Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,349 members, 7,812,000 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 05:56 AM

INEC Declares Oyetola Gboyega The Winner Of Osun State Governorship Election - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / INEC Declares Oyetola Gboyega The Winner Of Osun State Governorship Election (53775 Views)

Davido Reacts As INEC Declares Osun Governorship Election Inconclusive / Buhari At Gboyega Oyetola Osun Campaign Rally In Osogbo, Osun (Photos) / Gboyega Oyetola Biography, Profile, Age, Wife Kafayat Oyetola, Osun Governorship (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: INEC Declares Oyetola Gboyega The Winner Of Osun State Governorship Election by SuperBlack: 7:06am On Sep 28, 2018
Calers:
If you are not happy, u should go and hang transformer
you and Buhari who's more empty headed talk true?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: INEC Declares Oyetola Gboyega The Winner Of Osun State Governorship Election by Livefreeordieha(m): 7:06am On Sep 28, 2018
deomelo:

Who is this nuisance?

Back to sender and the rest of your household x 999999999999999999999999999 x 999999999999999 Billion.

Worthless ipob losers
fear not stand with APC...Ur blood will be used to write 2019 budget...Oponu..Oshi...Aridin akidanidani abiradinu..Omo ti aje bi fun ole..
Re: INEC Declares Oyetola Gboyega The Winner Of Osun State Governorship Election by Promisingchild: 7:08am On Sep 28, 2018
Get ur PVC !!! did pvc work?.....if u know , u know..
Re: INEC Declares Oyetola Gboyega The Winner Of Osun State Governorship Election by Ojexmayer002: 7:09am On Sep 28, 2018
Hotfreeze:
Congrats to Osun voters
Congrats to the APC
Congrats to Nigerians

Nurudeen Jackson, give me 3 twerks, 2 body rolls and pump it 5 times.

[img]

pele Michael Jackson, naa dis one you won go dey do for osun state haos abi
Re: INEC Declares Oyetola Gboyega The Winner Of Osun State Governorship Election by jesmond3945: 7:16am On Sep 28, 2018
If the osun people have decided to stick with APC we should leave them to their choice. This is because there was no clear indication that they actually wanted pdp because if that was the case PDP would have won in a landslide. Every state should face their problems likewise every young person. If you are tired of Nigeria you have the opportunity to leave the country. From my calculation it seems there are more illiterate, touts and poor people in Nigeria than actually well read and educated ones. The illiterate ones are on the streets rigging and entrenching unqualified leaders while the educated ones are in nairaland and social media arguing.

3 Likes

Re: INEC Declares Oyetola Gboyega The Winner Of Osun State Governorship Election by tolguy(m): 7:17am On Sep 28, 2018
Calers:
If you are not happy, u should go and hang transformer
period!!!
Re: INEC Declares Oyetola Gboyega The Winner Of Osun State Governorship Election by doshe39(m): 7:19am On Sep 28, 2018
INEC is obviously a branch of APC..tot its independent
Re: INEC Declares Oyetola Gboyega The Winner Of Osun State Governorship Election by 7lives: 7:23am On Sep 28, 2018
Mendelssohn:
Finally, we have been given yet another vent for a lacuna to asseverate for the umpteenth time that popular votes in electoral contests are not acquired by online reverberating ballyhoo or mere centrifugal excrescence of housewife tales, preponderating over a centripetal proclivity of contemporary lexicon and archeological threads of commonplace analysis intertwined with speculative deductions. Even the much idolized US consular has unequivocally averred (against the risk of sounding platitudinously humdrum) that today's exercise of franchise, to the acme and zenith of his comprehension, was a good apotheosis of democratic decorum, one that is void of nkugbuological tantrum and violence. In this state of euphoria in adagio, I acknowledge the conduct of the election into the office of the prima ballerina of osun political natividad and the ever rugged, dogged and inexorably pertinacious governor himself, who as coruscating and quintessential as the
word democracy in itself, decided to stay recussant rather than recumbent in this electoral odyssey, despite the imaginative contrivance of victory by the Prime opposition party in the first phase of the electoral exercise and of course, the vaudeville of malodorous anomalies perpetuated by relentless vitriolic effusion in the cyberspace among other irregularities, many of which were mutual between the two major contenders anyway.
It is high time we sounded it once more to the auditory sensitivity of many of us that the PDP has been decimated and insidiously being confined within the political ambience of the SS and SE. Ostensibly once more, we have seen the embodiment of people's opinion, not ones won on social platforms and I hope subsequent ones follow trend.

Yeepa, we will NOT have this, do you want to kill the F9 parallel dancing crew or what?.

1 Like

Re: INEC Declares Oyetola Gboyega The Winner Of Osun State Governorship Election by Ayorinwolemi: 7:23am On Sep 28, 2018
I knew it, even before the re-run.
May God salvage my country!!!
Re: INEC Declares Oyetola Gboyega The Winner Of Osun State Governorship Election by magzey: 7:29am On Sep 28, 2018
we will not take it because OSUN is part of BIAFRA ,this is Marginalization grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: INEC Declares Oyetola Gboyega The Winner Of Osun State Governorship Election by magzey: 7:30am On Sep 28, 2018
doshe39:
INEC is obviously a branch of APC..tot its independent

Re: INEC Declares Oyetola Gboyega The Winner Of Osun State Governorship Election by DidierDrogba: 7:31am On Sep 28, 2018
Ekitimadman:
South West has been progressing since ACN/APC took over our region. I'm sure there is difference now and when PDP is ruling over all SW (except Lagos)

Our region has agenda.. All south-west governors do meetings together to discuss how to move the region forward (Both PDP and APC). It will be better to have APC all over. That will make things work better.

As at today, APC in southwest equals ACN. Incase southwest decides to leave APC today, all states in SW will switch to our new party.
you don't even care about the people.....even when they are owing three years salary?.....i know you gain nothing supporting them,you just wanna support them
Re: INEC Declares Oyetola Gboyega The Winner Of Osun State Governorship Election by tasteofcash: 7:33am On Sep 28, 2018
Mendelssohn:
Finally, we have been given yet another vent for a lacuna to asseverate for the umpteenth time that popular votes in electoral contests are not acquired by online reverberating ballyhoo or mere centrifugal excrescence of housewife tales, preponderating over a centripetal proclivity of contemporary lexicon and archeological threads of commonplace analysis intertwined with speculative deductions. Even the much idolized US consular has unequivocally averred (against the risk of sounding platitudinously humdrum) that today's exercise of franchise, to the acme and zenith of his comprehension, was a good apotheosis of democratic decorum, one that is void of nkugbuological tantrum and violence. In this state of euphoria in adagio, I acknowledge the conduct of the election into the office of the prima ballerina of osun political natividad and the ever rugged, dogged and inexorably pertinacious governor himself, who as coruscating and quintessential as the
word democracy in itself, decided to stay recussant rather than recumbent in this electoral odyssey, despite the imaginative contrivance of victory by the Prime opposition party in the first phase of the electoral exercise and of course, the vaudeville of malodorous anomalies perpetuated by relentless vitriolic effusion in the cyberspace among other irregularities, many of which were mutual between the two major contenders anyway.
It is high time we sounded it once more to the auditory sensitivity of many of us that the PDP has been decimated and insidiously being confined within the political ambience of the SS and SE. Ostensibly once more, we have seen the embodiment of people's opinion, not ones won on social platforms and I hope subsequent ones follow trend.
sorry but u made no sense
Re: INEC Declares Oyetola Gboyega The Winner Of Osun State Governorship Election by anif009(m): 7:35am On Sep 28, 2018
My Incoming Governor!

I am confident in your abilities, and I hope others will see your value and give you the chance you deserve.

its only with continuity Osun can archive all greatness!

#IleriOluwa
#OsunHasDecided

Re: INEC Declares Oyetola Gboyega The Winner Of Osun State Governorship Election by imam07: 7:44am On Sep 28, 2018
Osun people let your problems continue. Don't blame others for your suffering. U stab yourself in the first election because despite the suffering some of you still went and vote apc. God gave u chance for freedom but you rejected it.
Re: INEC Declares Oyetola Gboyega The Winner Of Osun State Governorship Election by 7lives: 7:44am On Sep 28, 2018
Ekitimadman:

South West before Election

South West before Nigeria

I don't want to know if Election is moving forward or not. All I want is SW moving forward.

Don't mind them, people are calling to congratulate THEMSELVES for finally pushing PDP out of SW.
Those who are NOT related to us are gnashing their teeth, na dem want restructure, na dem wan comot and still na dem carry 9ja matter for head.
Kilode gan, if you know how two of them are weeping in my compound here, you will wonder if they are related to Ade Dancer.
An Ipinle of OMOLUABI being turn into a laughing stock by an F9 parallel Governor, it would not just be a shame, it will be a disaster.
Re: INEC Declares Oyetola Gboyega The Winner Of Osun State Governorship Election by ndukaejime1994(m): 7:49am On Sep 28, 2018
Hotfreeze:

Your state Delta has been ruled by Pdp since 1999 and it's one of the worst states in this country. What did Udu do? Okowa has uselessed you clowns and you're here talking nonsense.

After crying and before you sleep tonight, take an inventory of your life. What value has Pdp added to your state in the last 20 years? Health care, roads, infrastructure?

You said you're getting out of Nigeria, What are you still waiting for?
Get out of Nigeria tonight and don't come back o

Let me lecture you briefly about how democracy looks like in Delta state for almost 20 year... James Ibori(PDP) was accepted by all and as a matter of fact he remains the best Governor to have ruled delta State since the inception of delta State. Built road, hospitals , teaching hospital etc. uduagha was accepted by all but turned out to be an idiot but not as idiotic as owning workers 2 years salaries, he strengthened the Health care etc Okowa being the weakest amongst the governors was also voted by the people to some extent, he has been particular about roads, health care and security etc no state staff salary is been delayed, most times he pays before the end of the month ... You can't compare governance in Delta state to what we saw in Argbeshola(APC) tenure in Osun state.. This idiot Aregbeshola owes 2 years and paid half salaries before he decided to stopped paying salaries, health care is zero, security okay but roads are zero. The same not payment of salaries is turning to be an APC agenda; take a look at Abia state and other APC led states.. To me, 1 is better than zero; it is better you vote for who will give you just one than who will give you nothing. Look outside the box. APC has trampled upon our freedom of speech from federal level they gave turned our democracy to a form of Dictatorship.. In summary, APC is a plague on Nigerians. They don't have a vision all they want is power!

1 Like

Re: INEC Declares Oyetola Gboyega The Winner Of Osun State Governorship Election by akdjr(m): 7:51am On Sep 28, 2018
I declared 27th of sept as "Karma day" not 'dark day" as allegedly proclaimed by PDP. If you know u know.
Re: INEC Declares Oyetola Gboyega The Winner Of Osun State Governorship Election by 7lives: 7:51am On Sep 28, 2018
3Ceagle:

Going by you position, it will also acceptable if all south south states are PDP, or all south east states are APGA or PDP. Because the governors do also have regional meeting to discuss common goals

And there will be no need for ÀPC to try using state apparatus to gain leadership in those state abi?

Performance is relative, the man in river or akwa ibom will also claim to have performed or that PDP have performed over the years. Mind you Lagos is an exception otherwise, Lagos would not have asked for special status.

Vote who you like they are your people, but don't stick your nose into our business around here ok?.
What is our business with whom you voted for in your state or region?, you've been voting them for good sixteen years so this is not news jor.

1 Like

Re: INEC Declares Oyetola Gboyega The Winner Of Osun State Governorship Election by PassingShot(m): 7:55am On Sep 28, 2018
midolian:
Despite the fact that the PDP agent, Dele Adeleke tried every Orubebe stunt to disrupt the announcement, it didn't change a thing.. grin grin grin

Congratulations to the APC
Congratulations to the people of osun state
Congratulations to all well meaning Nigerians..

Sleep well Modath, passingshot, madridguy, rilwayne001, butterflyle0, sarrki et al

How is Gambia, my brother?

Hope you slept well too.

I on't lie to you, that OSun was a tough one to endure. I hope these governors put their house in order to deliver the real change. Some of them are making things difficult for our amiable PMB.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: INEC Declares Oyetola Gboyega The Winner Of Osun State Governorship Election by PassingShot(m): 7:58am On Sep 28, 2018
7lives:

Vote who you like they are your people, but don't stick your nose into our business around here ok?.
What is our business with whom you voted for in your state or region?, you've been voting them for good sixteen years so this is not news jor.
I taya!
Re: INEC Declares Oyetola Gboyega The Winner Of Osun State Governorship Election by midolian(m): 8:01am On Sep 28, 2018
PassingShot:

Hope you slept well too.

I on't lie to you, that OSun was a tough one to endure. I hope these governors put their house in order to deliver the real change. Some of them are making things difficult for our amiable PMB.

Thank God, bro..

You are so right..
Re: INEC Declares Oyetola Gboyega The Winner Of Osun State Governorship Election by drskyfly007(m): 8:01am On Sep 28, 2018
Acting Governor..lol..If you know you know!
Re: INEC Declares Oyetola Gboyega The Winner Of Osun State Governorship Election by Emkay2018(m): 8:01am On Sep 28, 2018
If u are nt happy....... go on top of olumo rock and do free hand falling
Up APC
Change for surE
Re: INEC Declares Oyetola Gboyega The Winner Of Osun State Governorship Election by ndukaejime1994(m): 8:05am On Sep 28, 2018
alen4smith:
is saraki no longer a master strategist?e go do una like vooooooom!

This is exactly the problem about Nigerians!!! It's so pathetic that alot of us that claim we are wise are zombies. Our case in Nigeria is like listing English alphabet and I say A, another person will say Alpha; alpha is the first letter in Greek alphabet but not in English alphabet... We keep dancing around the subject. It is visible to the blind and audible to the deaf that PMB has done nothing but taken Nigeria backward. There is no ground where any patriotic Nigerian can say Buhari has tried; is fight against corruption is just like robbing from Peter's family and giving it to Paul's family. Who is fooling who? And about the Saraki's Issue you are bringing up, Saraki may not be the solution to Nigerians problem but definitely anyone from another party other than the demonic APC will do better than Buhari.. Stop being naive and brainwashed. The era of brainwashing is over open your eyes as long as you are alive!!! A word is enough for the wise
Re: INEC Declares Oyetola Gboyega The Winner Of Osun State Governorship Election by madridguy(m): 8:05am On Sep 28, 2018
Good morning Boss, hope the Governor elect will do everything possible to bring back our " APC " glory by paying the workers because general election is around the corner and we need wide margin winning and not draw again.

midolian:
Despite the fact that the PDP agent, Dele Adeleke tried every Orubebe stunt to disrupt the announcement, it didn't change a thing.. grin grin grin

Congratulations to the APC
Congratulations to the people of osun state
Congratulations to all well meaning Nigerians..

Sleep well Modath, passingshot, madridguy, rilwayne001, butterflyle0, sarrki et al

How is Gambia, my brother?

Re: INEC Declares Oyetola Gboyega The Winner Of Osun State Governorship Election by Nobody: 8:06am On Sep 28, 2018
Am an ardent supporter of PDP, but I like the way things went and will still go in Osun.

APC should continue doing what they are doing. Because if by God's grace we reclaim power, APC will never smell any political sit again.
PDP will make sure they reduce APC to nothing in this life.
So it's their time, let them flex their muscle, but a single lapse in their political game plan could prove catastrophic for life.

#PDP_till_enternity
#Number_one_PDP_fan
#2019_will_be_bae
Re: INEC Declares Oyetola Gboyega The Winner Of Osun State Governorship Election by PMBfirstson(m): 8:06am On Sep 28, 2018
Curry30:

It's not hang but hug.

The president you have is dull enough. You don't have to showcase your's too damnit!!
hang or hug, we still understand where he is heading to, no need to bring mr president in it, he is representing 9ja and africa in newyork right now, gat no time for haters
Re: INEC Declares Oyetola Gboyega The Winner Of Osun State Governorship Election by Hotfreeze: 8:06am On Sep 28, 2018
ndukaejime1994:

[s]Let me lecture you briefly about how democracy looks like in Delta state for almost 20 year... James Ibori(PDP) was accepted by all and as a matter of fact he remains the best Governor to have ruled delta State since the inception of delta State. Built road, hospitals , teaching hospital etc. uduagha was accepted by all but turned out to be an idiot but not as idiotic as owning workers 2 years salaries, he strengthened the Health care etc Okowa being the weakest amongst the governors was also voted by the people to some extent, he has been particular about roads, health care and security etc no state staff salary is been delayed, most times he pays before the end of the month ... You can't compare governance in Delta state to what we saw in Argbeshola(APC) tenure in Osun state.. This idiot Aregbeshola owes 2 years and paid half salaries before he decided to stopped paying salaries, health care is zero, security okay but roads are zero. The same not payment of salaries is turning to be an APC agenda; take a look at Abia state and other APC led states.. To me, 1 is better than zero; it is better you vote for who will give you just one than who will give you nothing. Look outside the box. APC has trampled upon our freedom of speech from federal level they gave turned our democracy to a form of Dictatorship.. In summary, APC is a plague on Nigerians. They don't have a vision all they want is power![/s]

You said roads in Osun state are zero!

No wonder you've been typing out of point since morning. You don't even know Osun state.

1 Like

Re: INEC Declares Oyetola Gboyega The Winner Of Osun State Governorship Election by ndukaejime1994(m): 8:07am On Sep 28, 2018
ndukaejime1994:

This is exactly the problem about Nigerians!!! It's so pathetic that alot of us that claim we are wise are zombies. Our case in Nigeria is like listing English alphabet and I say A, another person will say Alpha; alpha is the first letter in Greek alphabet but not in English alphabet... We keep dancing around the subject. It is visible to the blind and audible to the deaf that PMB has done nothing but taken Nigeria backward. There is no ground where any patriotic Nigerian can say Buhari has tried; his fight against corruption is just like robbing from Peter's family and giving it to Paul's family. Who is fooling who? And about the Saraki's Issue you are bringing up, Saraki may not be the solution to Nigerian problem but definitely anyone from another party other than the demonic APC will do better than Buhari.. Stop being naive and brainwashed. The era of brainwashing is over open your eyes as long as you are alive!!! A word is enough for the wise
Re: INEC Declares Oyetola Gboyega The Winner Of Osun State Governorship Election by midolian(m): 8:10am On Sep 28, 2018
madridguy:
Good morning Boss, hope the Governor elect will do everything possible to bring back our " APC " glory by paying the workers because general election is around the corner and we need wide margin winning and not draw again.

Good morning bro. I am hoping same sincerely..I want to believe the party has learnt it's lessons in the state

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Oshiomhole Leads Rally With Shouts Of "Jagaban" (Video) / Fayose Watching Donald Trump's Inauguration With Rapt Attention (pics) / Ayo Fayose Boards An Okada In Lagos To Avoid Missing His Flight (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.