Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,817 members, 7,956,085 topics. Date: Monday, 23 September 2024 at 01:11 AM

Osun Rerun: PDP Rejects Results, Says It’s Black Day For Nigeria - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Osun Rerun: PDP Rejects Results, Says It’s Black Day For Nigeria (26151 Views)

Why Akpabio Withdrew From Senatorial Rerun - PDP / Osun Rerun: PDP Calls For Cancellation Of Election, Tells INEC What To Do / Osun Rerun: PDP Releases Number PVCs Collected At Each Unit Ahead Of Re-run (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Osun Rerun: PDP Rejects Results, Says It’s Black Day For Nigeria by ollah2: 9:47am On Sep 28, 2018
jaxxy:

So sad. It’s quite shameful. They want change bt not willing to change. If u care about this country u won’t say this. Selfishness of our leaders and Citizens is what is ruining us.

You can't be attacking APC and wanting PDP back in powe. That's stupidity of the highest order.
Re: Osun Rerun: PDP Rejects Results, Says It’s Black Day For Nigeria by GavelSlam: 10:12am On Sep 28, 2018
walexydo:
when u see insane person talking , stupid boy. Nigeria will not move forward with this kind of people in our society and INEC being biased to rig d election for APC . in case u want to tag me as iPod, I am a confirm Osun state indigen residing in Osogbo, kobongbogboe

You are biased.

Your past posts suggest you support PDP which therefore means you cannot be objective.
Re: Osun Rerun: PDP Rejects Results, Says It’s Black Day For Nigeria by Greenback: 10:19am On Sep 28, 2018
Hotfreeze:

Mental
grin

Re: Osun Rerun: PDP Rejects Results, Says It’s Black Day For Nigeria by jaxxy(m): 10:20am On Sep 28, 2018
ollah2:

You can't be attacking APC and wanting PDP back in powe. That's stupidity of the highest order.

I’m talking about free and fair elections. That’s what brought buhari into power because the people wanted him and same will of the people shud allows be respected in all elections irrespective. I’m not talking about Apc or Pdp. If Pdp doesn’t respect democracy I will also fight against it.

I’m talking about democracy and democratic process. The rerun was not democracy.

If Pdp gets there they will give thesame excuse that Apc rigged Osun so they must rig, they use the security agencies to rig. Destroying the agencies and our democracy. What now makes u any better? Let’s build or democracy not destroy it. That is my stand
Re: Osun Rerun: PDP Rejects Results, Says It’s Black Day For Nigeria by EmekaMD(m): 10:32am On Sep 28, 2018
Smartie234:

I feel you bro..it's just so sad..I don't honestly know if there is hope for this country sad sadthey have turn Nigerian politics to their birth right, their father's property, or inheritance. they have turned the Labours of our past heroes in vain, we have mow become a laughing stock to the international community.Both PDP and APC are completely useless....so sad
exactly. So pathetic
Re: Osun Rerun: PDP Rejects Results, Says It’s Black Day For Nigeria by EmekaMD(m): 10:32am On Sep 28, 2018
Pataricatering:
you hate APC and since they didn’t allow PDP to win your hatred is now overflowing and it made you feel cheated ! Pele!
#ignored
Re: Osun Rerun: PDP Rejects Results, Says It’s Black Day For Nigeria by EmekaMD(m): 10:33am On Sep 28, 2018
Fuckingmallam45:

This is an act of hypocrisy, if the table turns around and it happens to be in the favor of PDP with the same "foul play" all this epistle of urs would not be stated. Alaye pity ur sef oo. This is called NEMESIS
#ignored
Re: Osun Rerun: PDP Rejects Results, Says It’s Black Day For Nigeria by ollah2: 10:33am On Sep 28, 2018
jaxxy:

I’m talking about free and fair elections. That’s what brought buhari into power because the people wanted him and same will of the people shud allows be respected in all elections irrespective. I’m not talking about Apc or Pdp. If Pdp doesn’t respect democracy I will also fight against it.

I’m talking about democracy and democratic process. The rerun was not democracy.

If Pdp gets there they will give thesame excuse that Apc rigged Osun so they must rig, they use the security agencies to rig. Destroying the agencies and our democracy. What now makes u any better? Let’s build or democracy not destroy it. That is my stand

A rerun happened in Abia during Buhari's tenure and ANPP was the leading party prior to it but PDP emerged the eventual winners. Nobody cried fowl or tagged it not a democracy. Why the consistent cries now?
Re: Osun Rerun: PDP Rejects Results, Says It’s Black Day For Nigeria by IJEYdiamond(f): 10:35am On Sep 28, 2018
Inec compromised in this election.. SOCIAL MEDIA is different from foot soldiers on ground... voters this is a lesson.. for those buying and selling votes .. and making individuals gullible using poverty to hold the Nigeria people to ransom.. Judgement is God's only.. but you must live to see the trap you set for yourselves and fall into it.
Re: Osun Rerun: PDP Rejects Results, Says It’s Black Day For Nigeria by EmekaMD(m): 10:36am On Sep 28, 2018
CoolAmbience:

Are you from Osun state?

Did you feel the same way when Obiano was returned in Anambra state?

Anyways, what you feel is absolutely your business...what I am certain about is that Sen. Adeleke didn't look serious enough to be governor.its not about Adeleke or PDP. It's about Nigeria..
What happened in Osun has shown how desperate APC is to return 2019. How they're ready to do anything including using inec and Police to win

Obiano won convincenly btw.

Re: Osun Rerun: PDP Rejects Results, Says It’s Black Day For Nigeria by EmekaMD(m): 10:36am On Sep 28, 2018
excomarow:

An IPOB spotted.

If PDP won the election, you won't be saying all this trash
#ignored
Re: Osun Rerun: PDP Rejects Results, Says It’s Black Day For Nigeria by EmekaMD(m): 10:37am On Sep 28, 2018
jegz25:
who cares what you feel about Nigeria? Change a country na or blow yourself up
#ignored
Re: Osun Rerun: PDP Rejects Results, Says It’s Black Day For Nigeria by jaxxy(m): 11:04am On Sep 28, 2018
ollah2:

A rerun happened in Abia during Buhari's tenure and ANPP was the leading party prior to it but PDP emerged the eventual winners. Nobody cried fowl or tagged it not a democracy. Why the consistent cries now?

Was the process free and fair is the question? Who emerged isn’t the problem. Osun was a sham. Apc even had Omisore in their corner why cudnt they make it free and fair? Why importing thugs when u have security agencies and military or can’t they maintain order anymore? It’s very sad because Apc isn’t truely progressives. Neither is Pdp bt jothan set a pace I want us to build on.
Re: Osun Rerun: PDP Rejects Results, Says It’s Black Day For Nigeria by Greatzeus(m): 11:13am On Sep 28, 2018
EmekaMD:
I used to be indifferent about Nigeria as a country but it's sad to say that I'm almost hating Nigeria now.
Never ever felt this way about Nigeria before..

Imagine the desperation of this present government.
They're not desperate to do what is right so people would keep voting them, instead they're desperate to keep themselves imposed on Nigerians.

I hate everything that happens in Nigeria now..
Speaking from my heart of hearts
Emeka? Case closed no need to talk again grin
"The day an average ibo man wishes Nigeria good or sees any goodthing in this government, will be the day MGK will have a hit"...Eminem(kill shot-Mgk diss.)
No be me talk am oh,na Eminem grin grin
Re: Osun Rerun: PDP Rejects Results, Says It’s Black Day For Nigeria by Jamnocase: 11:35am On Sep 28, 2018
He took six months to appoint ministers, everybody kept quiet, he appointed almost only his kinsmen as security chiefs and other positions that matters, everybody kept quiet, he appointed his relative as INEC boss(which according to the long established order suppose to have been appointed from the south east or south south since the president, vice, Senate boss, etc are from the north and west respectively), still everybody kept quiet. Then, how on earth do we think that he will allow the vote of the masses to count.
Re: Osun Rerun: PDP Rejects Results, Says It’s Black Day For Nigeria by EmekaMD(m): 12:06pm On Sep 28, 2018
Greatzeus:

Emeka? Case closed no need to talk again grin
"The day an average ibo man wishes Nigeria good or sees any goodthing in this government, will be the day MGK will have a hit"...Eminem(kill shot-Mgk diss.)
No be me talk am oh,na Eminem grin grin
#ignored
Re: Osun Rerun: PDP Rejects Results, Says It’s Black Day For Nigeria by KingRagnar: 12:10pm On Sep 28, 2018
It's not a black day for Nigeria but for PDP alone. When OBJ dictated for the president for Nigeria for 3 consecutive time, nobody ran from pillar to post in unnecessary hysteria declaring that Nigeria is under crisis. Accept your loss with honour Adeleke

1 Like

Re: Osun Rerun: PDP Rejects Results, Says It’s Black Day For Nigeria by Andrewkinggg: 1:19pm On Sep 28, 2018
ollah2:

How come the same feat didn't happen again? Were Ekiti people replaced ?

Lol it's unfortunate your sense isn't directing you to the answer of the question you asked.

Anyways let me help you, the case is still in court.
Re: Osun Rerun: PDP Rejects Results, Says It’s Black Day For Nigeria by SmartMugu: 5:21pm On Sep 29, 2018
EmekaMD:
honesty what could ever go right in Nigeria?
From police brutality to inec short riggings to politicians short-changing us..

Everything is wrong bro.
And don't be deceived, it's never getting better anytime soon. It's going from bad to worst.
Its just entirely baffling and confusing in a way.

Nigeria is blessed with several bright minds with great knowledge of how to properly harness the resources Nigeria is blessed with.

For reasons unknown to me, same old people keep coming back and create no room for the brighter minds to make the right change Nigeria needs.

Nigeria is indeed so blessed with many resources. Several nations don't have as much resources as we do, our problem is finding the right person.

Many things need to change in Nigeria as you rightly.said.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Only Buhari Can Sack Service Chiefs, Presidency Replies Senate / Justice Beatrice Iliya Excluded From Gombe CJ-Nominee List For Being A Christian / Jangebe, Zamfara School Abduction: ‘Close To 550 Girls Are Missing’

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.