Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,912 members, 7,814,079 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 05:51 AM

I Lose All My Spiritual Powers Anyday I Slept With Men For Money - Chioma - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Lose All My Spiritual Powers Anyday I Slept With Men For Money - Chioma (831 Views)

Help!!!! I Lose Interest In Guys I Sleep With / I Lose Confidence Whenever I'm Complimented About My Looks / "I Slept With This Lady, She Demanded For N200k But I Gave Her N20k" - Man Says (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

I Lose All My Spiritual Powers Anyday I Slept With Men For Money - Chioma by Ngcampuschat61: 8:53am On Sep 28, 2018
Chioma Amaryllis who hosts the show, Black Room on LITV, says she has never had to sleep with anyone for money or job or business opportunities and that the day she ever tries to do such, she would lose all her spiritual powers.

She said this on her Facebook page.

See below;
I never had to f*ck anyone for money, a job or business opportunity. I can’t. I won’t. Not finna start now. The day I do, I will lose all my powers. Spiritually speaking. #Queen

Source: https://www.naijarated.com/buzz/c/0/i/25938550/i-lose-all-my-spiritual-powers-anyday-i-slept-men-money-chiom-amaryllisa

Re: I Lose All My Spiritual Powers Anyday I Slept With Men For Money - Chioma by hisgrace090: 8:57am On Sep 28, 2018
Her fellows will be like, just bring the money first and spiritual powers can go, without knowing that spiritual powers are the foundation of real money.
Re: I Lose All My Spiritual Powers Anyday I Slept With Men For Money - Chioma by marshalldgreat(m): 9:02am On Sep 28, 2018
Hmm

(1) (Reply)

Whatspp Group For Adults Only / Every Female Is Mentally Dating A Celebrity..ladies Comment Yours / Pre Wedding Pics

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.