Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,225 members, 7,836,095 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 08:43 PM

Every Female Is Mentally Dating A Celebrity..ladies Comment Yours - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Every Female Is Mentally Dating A Celebrity..ladies Comment Yours (835 Views)

What Makes A Man Irresistible (pls, Ladies Comment Only) / Every Female On Earth Cheats / Top 7 Female Code Every Female Must Not Break (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Every Female Is Mentally Dating A Celebrity..ladies Comment Yours by Imoh555(m): 8:53am On Nov 12, 2018
Is this true about ladies

Re: Every Female Is Mentally Dating A Celebrity..ladies Comment Yours by friendlyadvice: 8:54am On Nov 12, 2018
Anna banner is my spirit wife
Re: Every Female Is Mentally Dating A Celebrity..ladies Comment Yours by Missugoo(f): 8:56am On Nov 12, 2018
lol very true. Mine's plenty o.
From idris Elba to Anthony joshua, Chris Hermsworth, Justin bieber etc. I've even forgotten some of them.
Re: Every Female Is Mentally Dating A Celebrity..ladies Comment Yours by Olalan(m): 8:58am On Nov 12, 2018
And what's so special about Dating a celebrity..........to think there are loads of regular guys who would love and show care much more than most celebs who are reckless
Re: Every Female Is Mentally Dating A Celebrity..ladies Comment Yours by Imoh555(m): 9:07am On Nov 12, 2018
Olalan:
And what's so special about Dating a celebrity..........to think there are loads of regular guys who would love and show care much more than most celebs who are reckless

The fame, money and all other uneccesary paraphernalia attached to it... It goes a long way to show that ladies don't really need love they just need money, fame and drawing glory and attention from the soo called celebrities
Re: Every Female Is Mentally Dating A Celebrity..ladies Comment Yours by IamPlato(m): 9:09am On Nov 12, 2018

Is That Not Hidden Madness?

2 Likes

Re: Every Female Is Mentally Dating A Celebrity..ladies Comment Yours by Immaculatesnow(m): 9:15am On Nov 12, 2018
grin because there are born greedy, most of them are born hoes

I want to buy a verified Nigerian AdSense
Re: Every Female Is Mentally Dating A Celebrity..ladies Comment Yours by Emodeee: 11:13am On Nov 12, 2018
most of them are dating the Nigerian rapper. vector. they usually comment about his smile that it blows them away.
Re: Every Female Is Mentally Dating A Celebrity..ladies Comment Yours by xekakem: 11:14am On Nov 12, 2018
yes oh, secret crush

LEARN TO BE A MOST-SOUGHT AFTER VIDEO EDITOR – 100% PRACTICAL GURANTEED

The Video Editing course teaches to produce attention grabbing content for film, television and the web using the all-powerful Adobe Premier

Our video editing training covers all the fundamental and comprehensive methods, tools and techniques enabling you to get your video message across fast with maximum impact using the powerful, flexible editing capabilities

What You Get!

- Award of CERTIFICATION after completion of course
- 100% Practical Training from Multimedia Design Experts
- Basics of GRAPHICS DESIGN Training
- Unlimited Internet Wi-Fi
- Weekdays and Weekends Trainings
- PLUS MORE

DURATION
: 6 WEEKS. FEES: - N49,999 (OPTION 1 – 3 TIMES A WEEK)
4 WEEKS FEES: N39,999 (OPTION 2 – 5 TIMES A WEEK)

PREREQUSITE: Intending student for this course is required to have fundamental skill in Photoshop and Illustrator. We can take you on Graphics design at an extra value!

VENUE: Unity Road, Off Toyin Street, off Awolowo Way, Ikeja, Lagos

REQUIREMENTS
: Just your laptop and writing pad – UNLIMITED INTERNET WIFI AVAILABLE!

NOTE: THIS OUR GUARANTEE - WE WONT TRAIN YOU THE WAY EVEN SOME OF THE BIGGEST ICT TRAINING CENTERS & NAMES IN NIGERIA DO (SOME USUALLY TEACH NONSENSE, IF YOU KNOW, YOU KNOW) - WE WILL TRAIN AND IMPACT YOU TO BE AN ICT PROFESSIONAL WITH JOB-READY KNOWLEDGE DURING AND AFTER GRADUATION - YES, WITH 1,000% MONEY-BACK GUARANTEE

Re: Every Female Is Mentally Dating A Celebrity..ladies Comment Yours by Biglittlelois(f): 2:44pm On Nov 12, 2018
proud1:
yes. I'm secretly dating Trey songz cool kiss kiss

Lol me too, but not anymore cheesy, i use to wonder how Trey Songz can be soo effortlessly beautiful just like that.........and his smile though........that was then anyway grin
Re: Every Female Is Mentally Dating A Celebrity..ladies Comment Yours by Imoh555(m): 3:27pm On Nov 12, 2018
Biglittlelois:

Lol me too, but not anymore cheesy, i use to wonder how Trey Songz can be soo effortlessly beautiful just like that.........and his smile though........that was then anyway grin

2 of una no well oo... See useless imagination

(1) (Reply)

Advice For Ladies Who Expose Their Sensuality On Social Media / Between Love And Like Which Is The Best / Guys: What Amazing Thing Has Your Girlfriend Ever Done For You.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.