Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,453 members, 7,812,392 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 12:39 PM

I Will Never Apply For A Federal Government Job Again Without Strong Connection - Jobs/Vacancies (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / I Will Never Apply For A Federal Government Job Again Without Strong Connection (47404 Views)

Should I Accept A Federal Government Job Or Travel Over Seas? / I'm Confused About The Grade Level I Was Given For A Federal Government Job / Monthly Salary Of A Federal Road Safety (FRSC) Officer? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Will Never Apply For A Federal Government Job Again Without Strong Connection by Lorenzop: 6:53pm On Sep 28, 2018
shey we tell una....some said enemy of progress...oya na u don smell as e be....this country chai,.....if you no get connection....just pray for destiny helper or hustle on your own

4 Likes

Re: I Will Never Apply For A Federal Government Job Again Without Strong Connection by dreamwords: 6:53pm On Sep 28, 2018
grin grin grin grin
u never see anything, abeg make i pour some liquor

3 Likes

Re: I Will Never Apply For A Federal Government Job Again Without Strong Connection by Nobody: 6:56pm On Sep 28, 2018
2RUTHHURTS:

Yes o, things are better now because Mu2sa2(musa) is no more washing his feet with a rubber kettle but an aluminum kettle grin grin grin

grin grin grin grin grin
Re: I Will Never Apply For A Federal Government Job Again Without Strong Connection by Enugupikin: 6:56pm On Sep 28, 2018
chiommy123:
na for immigration own I take advice myself as sun take ' finished' us that day at Enugu stadium exam we didn't write. it was a terrible experience. May God help us the job seekers in this country
so u were there? i was also..are u in Enugu let us hook up
Re: I Will Never Apply For A Federal Government Job Again Without Strong Connection by graciamore(f): 6:56pm On Sep 28, 2018
AXYZ:

Unlike your calculations, God's ways are incalculable. I was in your shoes over 8yrs ago and in a similar situation but He did it inexplicably. Cheers
you are in point sir...God is still on the throne..

9 Likes

Re: I Will Never Apply For A Federal Government Job Again Without Strong Connection by zicoraads: 6:57pm On Sep 28, 2018
Take it from me, this is a waste of time. Someone who helped a friend enter the FRSC some years ago told me not to bother.

1 Like

Re: I Will Never Apply For A Federal Government Job Again Without Strong Connection by Nobody: 6:59pm On Sep 28, 2018
undecided

Re: I Will Never Apply For A Federal Government Job Again Without Strong Connection by Olodo24: 7:00pm On Sep 28, 2018
Basalt:
Those of you who did FRSC physical screening at 82 division Enugu will agree with me that applying for federal government jobs without knowing anyone at the helm of affairs is a WASTE OF RESOURCES, WASTE OF ENERGY AND WASTE OF TIME.

In the entire country, 4600 people will be employed and the possition I applied for is officer cadre and from a reliable source, only 400 people will be taken for that position.

Now let's do a little mathematics.
In my screening center alone, we were over 4000 BSc holders that applied for officer cadre.

Remember 400 is needed in the entire country for the position of officer cadre.
400/37 is approximately 11

It means that only 11 people out of over 4000 applicants will be chosen from Enugu state.

Out of the 11 people, how many politicians have slots? But let assume its strictly based on merit.
11/4000 x 100 = 0.275%
Which means anyone that applied stands a 0.275% cry chance of getting the job and 99.725% chance of not getting the job. cry

My question is now, why wasting money buying white shoes, white shorts and polo and spending on transport and food when you know your chances of getting the job is just 0.275%?

I will never ever ever apply for anything federal government job again unless I have a strong connection I rather channel that energy, time and Resources in something productive.
I also implore jobless graduates to start something that brings money, atleast from there you grow higher and higher while waiting for your dream job because indeed these people (politicians) don't mean well for the youths in this country
eiyaaa.. accept my sympathy in peace biko

1 Like

Re: I Will Never Apply For A Federal Government Job Again Without Strong Connection by abdulaz: 7:00pm On Sep 28, 2018
Weytin you think say e make men enter street that year for Uni.

You want make poor man pikin like me read book finish on empty stomach for years come return to my papa house dey apply for yeye federal jobs wey people with connections don collect finish.

I Thank Oluwa say I dodge that bullet.

Make them give the federal jobs to their children, men don wise up since.

10 Likes

Re: I Will Never Apply For A Federal Government Job Again Without Strong Connection by sabiboy2(m): 7:01pm On Sep 28, 2018
Basalt:
Those of you who did FRSC physical screening at 82 division Enugu will agree with me that applying for federal government jobs without knowing anyone at the helm of affairs is a WASTE OF RESOURCES, WASTE OF ENERGY AND WASTE OF TIME.

In the entire country, 4600 people will be employed and the possition I applied for is officer cadre and from a reliable source, only 400 people will be taken for that position.

In my screening center alone, we were over 4000 BSc holders that applied for officer cadre.

It means that only 11 people out of over 4000 applicants will be chosen from Enugu state.

Out of the 11 people, how many politicians have slots? But let assume its strictly based on merit.
11/4000 x 100 = 0.275%
Which means anyone that applied stands a 0.275% cry chance of getting the job and 99.725% chance of not getting the job. cry

My question is now, why wasting money buying white shoes, white shorts and polo and spending on transport and food when you know your chances of getting the job is just 0.275%?

I will never ever ever apply for anything federal government job again unless I have a strong connection I rather channel that energy, time and Resources in something productive.
I also implore jobless graduates to start something that brings money, atleast from there you grow higher and higher while waiting for your dream job because indeed these people (politicin't mean well for the youths in this country
bros! that's where u got it all wrong. Which God father do u need again when u have God almighty? am a living witness cos God has long done mine .

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Will Never Apply For A Federal Government Job Again Without Strong Connection by islandmoon: 7:02pm On Sep 28, 2018
cabal things

1 Like

Re: I Will Never Apply For A Federal Government Job Again Without Strong Connection by debasco1(m): 7:02pm On Sep 28, 2018
My brother have faith in God, Him wey do my own for me without any connection will surely do yours.

14 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Will Never Apply For A Federal Government Job Again Without Strong Connection by Lorenzop: 7:03pm On Sep 28, 2018
otuekong1:
dis frsc own na wash,i heard frm a very resourceful person that they had already issued appointment letter to their v.i.p candidates ,they just want to form transparent in d eyes of d gullible

i second this grin grin grin

4 Likes

Re: I Will Never Apply For A Federal Government Job Again Without Strong Connection by Nobody: 7:04pm On Sep 28, 2018
Basalt:

11/4000 x 100 = 0.275%

I also implore jobless graduates to start something that brings money, atleast from there you grow higher and higher while waiting for your dream job because indeed these people (politicians) don't mean well for the youths in this country
Exactly that is why this current NLC Strike must continue to hold until the minimum wage issue is sorted. The gap between the classes in our society is immense.

5 Likes

Re: I Will Never Apply For A Federal Government Job Again Without Strong Connection by gidjah(m): 7:05pm On Sep 28, 2018
pp802:

He didn't give me the info just like that. I engaged him in a long discussion. I also didn't let him know I'm an applicant.

I know what to tell you, to get info from you
Ignore that doubting thomas. I have like 7 candidates names here with me who are on the automatic employment lists courtesy of the corp Marshall him self! I don't wanna call names here for security reasons, I recommended one of them and promised him its auto and that has already been confirmed so kini big deal ?.Once you have ABRAHAM AS your father and SARAH as your mother in this nation, ALL THINGS ARE POSSIBLE !!!

8 Likes

Re: I Will Never Apply For A Federal Government Job Again Without Strong Connection by Jahwinaboy(m): 7:06pm On Sep 28, 2018
Greetings my fellow Nigerians. When actually do we the Nigerian youths set to DIVIDE, RESTRUCTURE OR CONTINUE with current state of things. Am getting tired of being called AFONJA,MILITANT,BOKO, MUGU,ETC and backward news everywhere in this country.

1 Like

Re: I Will Never Apply For A Federal Government Job Again Without Strong Connection by manee2(m): 7:08pm On Sep 28, 2018
[quote author=Basalt post=71599882]Those of you who did FRSC physical screening at 82 division Enugu will agree with me that applying for federal government jobs without knowing anyone at the helm of affairs is a WASTE OF RESOURCES, WASTE OF ENERGY AND WASTE OF TIME.

try NPF

1 Like

Re: I Will Never Apply For A Federal Government Job Again Without Strong Connection by tunary(m): 7:08pm On Sep 28, 2018
Basalt:

11/4000 x 100 = 0.275%

LMAO lol

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Will Never Apply For A Federal Government Job Again Without Strong Connection by sekem: 7:08pm On Sep 28, 2018
Basalt:

11/4000 x 100 = 0.275%

My dear, it seems you're very good in probability calculations?

That's very good

Keep it up

Now to the issue at hand

Being an apostle of youth entrepreneurship, I will tell you that if so many of our youths will embrace entrepreneurship, the percentage will be reversed

I know most people will like to counter by saying that we all cannot be entrepreneurs

That's true

But for those small number who wish to become one, if most of you guys that attended such FRSC recruitment exercise will agree to come together and pull your resources together in something like a cooperative society arrangement, in no time, you guys could be on your way of building your financial empire

10 Likes

Re: I Will Never Apply For A Federal Government Job Again Without Strong Connection by otunde527: 7:10pm On Sep 28, 2018
Depend on Gods power

Its only God connection that last bro

Pay your Chinese suppliers through us,get your rmb @ #48

2 Likes

Re: I Will Never Apply For A Federal Government Job Again Without Strong Connection by Johnson5258: 7:10pm On Sep 28, 2018
so you just know?

1 Like

Re: I Will Never Apply For A Federal Government Job Again Without Strong Connection by MrBigiman: 7:11pm On Sep 28, 2018
If them no advertise now, another complain will ensue.
Re: I Will Never Apply For A Federal Government Job Again Without Strong Connection by deblessed: 7:11pm On Sep 28, 2018
[color=#990000][/color] I think its high time we Nigerians come out of our sleeps. Bros and Sis, after 15 or approximately 17 years in school, went for NYSC, be check and satisfied by the federal Government. Common Microfinance want to recruits, me to render service to them and they will decide to set test for me to write as if I want to be a lecturer or am looking for admissions in their bank. I think its bullshit.

Why test here and there? Its because they 'Nigerians' dont believe in their teachers and lecturers. The pitiable thing there is that, the person conducting the test does not even know it.

Am tired of this Nation walahi

4 Likes

Re: I Will Never Apply For A Federal Government Job Again Without Strong Connection by Juliearth(f): 7:11pm On Sep 28, 2018
Basalt:

11/4000 x 100 = 0.275%

Bro, this pessimism won't do you any good. I know of a few people who are working with the frsc, dpr....they didn't have connect as at when applying. You should vent this anger into something more positive and pray for God's grace cos that is all that it takes.

7 Likes

Re: I Will Never Apply For A Federal Government Job Again Without Strong Connection by Nobody: 7:12pm On Sep 28, 2018
Powerexpert:
grin

I remembered vividly the immigration brouhaha. When I saw the crowd, I immediately concluded that I was there to play.

I was corporately dressed so I decided to have fun with the show, come and see crowd.

Test sheet did not go round, so people were making copies of it. In my mind, I was like is this exam? I just form official there, directing them on what and what not to do and they were all saying sir sir! grin

You need to see how graduates were manhandled. It was a pitiable state. I felt like that was the best time for youth revolution but nobody seem to be thinking in my direction.

All in all, it is always good to try despite the odds. Ask baba Ijebu for tutorials on that.

grin grin grin
Re: I Will Never Apply For A Federal Government Job Again Without Strong Connection by austinskinny: 7:15pm On Sep 28, 2018
Nigeria itself na SCAM

Re: I Will Never Apply For A Federal Government Job Again Without Strong Connection by Nobody: 7:20pm On Sep 28, 2018
Please Don't Be Hasty In Your Decision. I Am A Proof. I Just Got A Job With Fme Without Knowing Anyone. How I Got It Still Baffles Me And My Family. Keep Trying.

11 Likes

Re: I Will Never Apply For A Federal Government Job Again Without Strong Connection by abdulaz: 7:21pm On Sep 28, 2018
Powerexpert:
grin

I remembered vividly the immigration brouhaha. When I saw the crowd, I immediately concluded that I was there to play.

I was corporately dressed so I decided to have fun with the show, come and see crowd.

Test sheet did not go round, so people were making copies of it. In my mind, I was like is this exam? I just form official there, directing them on what and what not to do and they were all saying sir sir! grin

You need to see how graduates were manhandled. It was a pitiable state. I felt like that was the best time for youth revolution but nobody seem to be thinking in my direction.

All in all, it is always good to try despite the odds. Ask baba Ijebu for tutorials on that.

Why become an Employee when you can be a CEO/CFO?

If you know, you know grin

7 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

The Job Application Letter Received In An Abuja Office From A Graduate (Pictured / WFP (United Nations - UN) recruitment/Interview / What Is The Salary Structure For SSCE Holders In FRSC?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 88
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.