Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,631 members, 7,955,311 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 10:14 PM

Help ! : A Married Woman Wont Let Me Be. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Help ! : A Married Woman Wont Let Me Be. (3205 Views)

Married Woman Stuck With Her Lover In Enugu Hours After Sex / My Girlfriend Wont Let Her Ex's Go / How I Almost Slept With A Married Woman (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Help ! : A Married Woman Wont Let Me Be. by bug24(m): 9:33pm On Jul 08, 2010
She's very young and beautiful, every man's dream. We got so very close and she started visiting me. av fondled her already several time and nearly had sex with her but within me i felt something was wrong somwhere, i went to make equiries and i was told she's married with two kids to her credit.

We stay in the same street and she loves me like say tomoro no go come. Av been looking for ways to run away from her but she keeps visiting everytime, guyz, her husband is quite rich and i fear dem fit wan use money spoil my life if the guy discover.

abeg make una rescue me o, i no go lie, i fell in love with her before i discovered she was married and i was so mad at her for not tellin me who she was.
Re: Help ! : A Married Woman Wont Let Me Be. by 190: 9:46pm On Jul 08, 2010
wher her husband dey
abi u be corper wen u jam her for camp!
Re: Help ! : A Married Woman Wont Let Me Be. by bug24(m): 9:53pm On Jul 08, 2010
husby dey go RIG o,
Re: Help ! : A Married Woman Wont Let Me Be. by ice234: 11:15pm On Jul 08, 2010
Guy use what you have to get what you want. Guy yanch the babe
Re: Help ! : A Married Woman Wont Let Me Be. by adetoru(f): 12:22am On Jul 09, 2010
My guy,run oh! grin
Re: Help ! : A Married Woman Wont Let Me Be. by no1madman(m): 12:32am On Jul 09, 2010
bug24:

She's very young and beautiful, every man's dream. We got so very close and she started visiting me. av fondled her already several time and nearly had sex with her but within me i felt something was wrong somwhere, i went to make equiries and i was told she's married with two kids to her credit.

We stay in the same street and she loves me like say tomoro no go come. Av been looking for ways to run away from her but she keeps visiting everytime, guyz, her husband is quite rich and i fear dem fit wan use money spoil my life if the guy discover.

abeg make una rescue me o, i no go lie, i fell in love with her before i discovered she was married and i was so mad at her for not tellin me who she was.
God go send u 2 purgatory 4 sucking another man's wife bosom,kissing,finger-bleeping and general romance.
Re: Help ! : A Married Woman Wont Let Me Be. by Nobody: 1:07am On Jul 09, 2010
@poster
if she lives in your street , i will advise you to let it go, dont shiit where you live
if/when the husband will get to know it, you will have no place to hide/run to since they live right there on your street.

as much as your are a man and its difficult to turn toto down,i say: dont do it and get rid of her quickly!
Re: Help ! : A Married Woman Wont Let Me Be. by hatch: 1:10am On Jul 09, 2010
#OP
Boi have you heard of the yoruba word "Magun" before ? Well let educate you a little,the word means "Do not climb" but if you must climb then prepare your will and dig your grave !
Re: Help ! : A Married Woman Wont Let Me Be. by notsure(f): 1:54am On Jul 09, 2010
she roped you in and she never told you she was married? Just think of her children and do the right thing. Don't see her anymore. If her husband finds you together you might end up dead.
If she's cheating on him, she will cheat on you also. You will never be able to trust her. Look last the looks and do the right thing before someone gets hurt.
Re: Help ! : A Married Woman Wont Let Me Be. by Africanqueen2(f): 4:15am On Jul 09, 2010
Damn some women. Guy this is danger zone. . . Run for ur life
Re: Help ! : A Married Woman Wont Let Me Be. by Osama10(m): 4:48am On Jul 09, 2010
Run ooo my guy.
Re: Help ! : A Married Woman Wont Let Me Be. by obojo(m): 5:12am On Jul 09, 2010
Guy enjoy yourself, make she drop money sef, as d guy dey oil rig, u sef go dey oil her rig
Re: Help ! : A Married Woman Wont Let Me Be. by bug24(m): 7:24am On Jul 09, 2010
hatch#:

#OP
Boi have you heard of the yoruba word "Magun" before ? Well let educate you a little,the word means "Do not climb" but if you must climb then prepare your will and dig your grave !

that magun is what av been thinking in my mind. that these kinda guy who knows he's got a pweety wife and leaves her to go to rig, sure he's hasnt made her walk over broom stick? and the guy come be yoruba man again.

Guyz, i don try run but she no dey gree me o. her calls keep coming. my only problem is that i dont like it when my friends become my enemies, i fear this will be the case if i have to force her to step back.

no1madman:

God go send u 2 purgatory 4 sucking another man's wife bosom,kissing,finger-bleeping and general romance.

i never bleep her o. and even when i tried she didnt oblige, this keeps me wondering.,, WHAT DOES SHE REALLY WANT?
Re: Help ! : A Married Woman Wont Let Me Be. by queeneve: 8:10am On Jul 09, 2010
Holding a sign LIFELESS CLIFF 2 MILES

Just keep running left Poster, you will get to that cliff I told you about, make sure you keep running until you LITERALLY RUNNING ON AIR, grin
Re: Help ! : A Married Woman Wont Let Me Be. by kpolli(m): 11:07am On Jul 09, 2010
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
and like the road signs on our roads, its bent and cant be seen by motorists
Re: Help ! : A Married Woman Wont Let Me Be. by 190: 11:13am On Jul 09, 2010
no1madman:

grin grin which one be general romance again!
Re: Help ! : A Married Woman Wont Let Me Be. by Nobody: 11:37am On Jul 09, 2010
@ Poster

Get your story staright!

First you said . .

bug24:

av fondled her already several time and nearly had sex with her but within me i felt something was wrong somwhere

Then you said . .

bug24:

i never bleep her o. and even when i tried she didnt oblige, this keeps me wondering.,, WHAT DOES SHE REALLY WANT?

Why dont you leave another man's wife alone eh?

Remeber what goes around comes around. You'll eventually get married one day and someone else will take advantage of your wife's looneliness . . to be fore-warned . . .
Re: Help ! : A Married Woman Wont Let Me Be. by snthesis(m): 2:04pm On Jul 09, 2010
sorry o! once u've fCkd her, u r life isnt urs anymore it belongs to the husband and sorry o-wen he is redi to collect, u kno get choice but to oblige.

so my advice run!
Re: Help ! : A Married Woman Wont Let Me Be. by defence01: 2:32pm On Jul 09, 2010
Bros, i have always believed love is not blind, its just d pple involved that decide to be blind.

Call her, sit her down, lock ur prick, and ask her what she wants with you, and whats the use of being in "ISREAL", without visiting "JERUSALEM".
But apart from that, let her know that what u both are doing is wrong, and SPELL out the consequences, :
1. to her
2. to her kids
3. her marriage
4. this shows u are reasonable.

Now have u considered the fact that pple as always will always talk, and how are u sure dem never begin talk?
have u also considered the fact that her husband might have suspected, or worse still known?
Y she no wan give u Bleep?
Now if her husband don suspect, nd keeps quiet, BROS SOMETHING IS AROUND THE CORNER.

Am not against chop and clean mouth, but i belive, DONT SHIT WHERE U EAT, ND the old saying TOO MUCH OF EVERYTHING is bad, most often than not proves true.

MY ADVICE? HALT! nd RUN WHILE U CAN!
Re: Help ! : A Married Woman Wont Let Me Be. by bug24(m): 5:05pm On Jul 09, 2010
@defence,

Thanks for the advice bro, but unfortunately, i have talked to her about this and what could happen if her husby gets to know she's at ma place often, viz what ppl around will say. but she said she doesnt care what ppl will say and as for her husby, she will always have something to tell him.

Men, this morning, without warning, she just buzzed into ma sitting room. i was sooo scared and was like, WHAT u didnt tell me u were coming? and why did she come? cos she was missing me.

MEN !!! i know am in trouble. i don chase her na, but she no gree go.

About bleeping, she isnt ready to bleep, she just needs a company she can hold tight and play with. and i'm like, i no go bleep and still if the husby gets wind of this, i'm as good as bleeping her.

Does any1 sense trouble in this place just like am doing now?

MAKE I RUN COMOT FOR MY HOUSE ? cry cry
Re: Help ! : A Married Woman Wont Let Me Be. by lonelydude: 5:14pm On Jul 09, 2010
Guy, I'll advise you relocate immediately otherwise you'll get into trouble before you know it.

I've always known these PortHarcourt girls and women to be so seductive. E BE LIKE SAY DEM CARRY SOMETHING FOR BODY TO MAKE EVERY MAN LOOSE CONTROL.
Even my street is as terrible as anything. Na God just dey help me as a single guy.

GUY, AGAIN, PLEASE, TRY TO RELOCATE.
Re: Help ! : A Married Woman Wont Let Me Be. by no1madman(m): 6:30pm On Jul 09, 2010
bug24:

that magun is what av been thinking in my mind. that these kinda guy who knows he's got a pweety wife and leaves her to go to rig, sure he's hasnt made her walk over broom stick? and the guy come be yoruba man again.

Guyz, i don try run but she no dey gree me o. her calls keep coming. my only problem is that i dont like it when my friends become my enemies, i fear this will be the case if i have to force her to step back.

u even tried to!where's your principle?tell her it's wrong b4 God and man. .be a man!be strong!
infidelity is sadly a common issue in our society. .violation of marriage vows cuts deeply. .just know say,all these things get spiritual consequences. .it's all about wisdom. .Allow d man to enjoy his wife so dat u go enjoy your own too.
i know d woman has issues in her marriage. .she's emotionally down,not happy,but it's wise to let her go. .simply move on.
Re: Help ! : A Married Woman Wont Let Me Be. by tkb417(m): 6:33pm On Jul 09, 2010
Ujujoan:

Remeber what goes around comes around. You'll eventually get married one day and someone else will take advantage of your wife's looneliness . . to be fore-warned . . .
na threat be this?

story
Re: Help ! : A Married Woman Wont Let Me Be. by yme1(f): 6:37pm On Jul 09, 2010
the fact that you know what your fate is gonna be when the husband get to know you are fu*cking is wife is enough reason for you to back out____ if you dont want to end up having a fustrated life step down and go eye another pussi
Re: Help ! : A Married Woman Wont Let Me Be. by no1madman(m): 6:59pm On Jul 09, 2010
190:

grin grin which one be general romance again!
u know na!as in putting her in d mood,bathing her mind with thoughtfulness,fun,tenderness and security. .romance is an attitude. grin
Re: Help ! : A Married Woman Wont Let Me Be. by slex(m): 10:16pm On Jul 09, 2010
bros!!!!!!!!!!!!!! oyo lo wa o!!!!!!!! sare lo do army barracks, u hear!!!run and run untill you vant run again.
Re: Help ! : A Married Woman Wont Let Me Be. by Tunexsy(m): 11:21pm On Jul 09, 2010
Find another bebe dat she go dey meet any time wen she comes, den she go let u be, u no fit run from ur area becoz someone wan put u 4 trouble get smart
Re: Help ! : A Married Woman Wont Let Me Be. by james1(m): 12:24am On Jul 10, 2010
@poster.don't run anywhere,don't try to bed her either,since you said she did not oblige you.there are many women out there whose only plan is someone who they can relate to,that will make them happy and have a laugh with when their partners are not around.
This could be your stepping stone to better things.I know men who have been spoilt crazy by women for just keeping the compliments coming and been there for them(no sex)someone to complain to,a shoulder to cry on,someone to get mad at when everything seems crazy;be calm and engage your thinking faculties.some may even want intimacy with you,turn her down by feeding her others things you know she likes.you stand to benefit a lot from such women.
Goodluck!!!
Re: Help ! : A Married Woman Wont Let Me Be. by eddy1977(m): 3:36am On Jul 10, 2010
dude you are so lucky. I envy you.
in your shoes,I would start f4cking her now. nothing will happen. just ask her to help you out financially.if she gives u some money, save it.

be careful,keep it a secret because if the husband finds out, he will definately put a bullet in your @ss.

do this: buy a carton of condoms.
shower,shower, and shower some more.you dont want her to be disgusted with smell from your armpitts and annus.
invest in some nice cologne and good boxers.
eat well and exercise,you have a milf to f4ck
drink orange juice,ginger juice and eat cheese for stamina
eat also pineapples for your ssperms to smell good.

f4ck her, f4ck her some more, fullfil your fantasy with her.make her swallow your ccum, make her lick your @ss, f4ck her in the @ss too.

enjoy it while it lasts. you know my people say that if you find honey in the forest,collect it.if you dont,somone else will do it.

I wish I lived on the same street with u
Re: Help ! : A Married Woman Wont Let Me Be. by mensahJ: 4:16am On Jul 10, 2010
I have a similar problem, only worse. cry cry and i don go far.
Re: Help ! : A Married Woman Wont Let Me Be. by bug24(m): 10:51am On Jul 10, 2010
eddy1977:

in your shoes,I would start f4cking her now. nothing will happen. just ask her to help you out financially.if she gives u some money, save it.

be careful,keep it a secret because if the husband finds out, he will definately put a bullet in your @ss.

shower,shower, and shower some more.you dont want her to be disgusted with smell from your armpitts and annus.

f4ck her, f4ck her some more, fullfil your fantasy with her.make her swallow your ccum, make her lick your @ss, f4ck her in the @ss too.

enjoy it while it lasts. you know my people say that if you find honey in the forest,collect it.if you dont,somone else will do it.

Bros u like me at all?

=========================== UPDATE ==============================

She holla me for midnite call last nite, we talked and talked, i had to finally tell her to slow things down, the way its going before she gets me in trouble, She was sooo dissapointed but i told her we are still very good friends and she could come around maybe once or twice in two weeks.

She said she was even planning to come around, on phone, she made me do fone se. x but physically, she no go ever gree.

I personally would not wanta bleep her, i'm aware also that it could be an avenue for me to make some cool though but, not at the risk of ma life and , i mean, this is somebody's wife, and no be say hungry dey worry me anyway,

if say she na d person wey get the money, ehen !!! i for say make i find way arrange my game dey collect, but na d husby be d millionaire.

i just dey pray make dem quick Enter Yankee for them holiday make i rest small.
Re: Help ! : A Married Woman Wont Let Me Be. by saviola77(m): 5:09pm On Jul 10, 2010
eddy1977:

lmao grin grin grin

bug24:

Bros u like me at all?

===========================  UPDATE   ==============================

She holla me for midnite call last nite, we talked and talked,  i had to finally tell her to slow things down,  the way its going before she gets me in trouble,  She was sooo dissapointed but i told her we are still very good friends and[b] she could come around maybe once or twice in two weeks.[/b]

She said she was even planning to come around,  on phone, she made me do fone se. x but physically, she no go ever gree.

I personally would not wanta bleep her,  i'm aware also that it could be an avenue for me to make some cool though but,  not at the risk of ma life and ,  i mean,  this is somebody's wife,  and no be say hungry dey worry me anyway,

if say she na d person wey get the money, ehen !!! i for say make i find way arrange my game dey collect,  but na d husby be d millionaire.

i just dey pray make dem quick Enter Yankee for them holiday make i rest small.
OP
The statements in bold makes me believe you are still interested in this woman. My advice to you is to always make excuses why you can't see her, or whenever she catches you at home, tell her you were on your way out. Please don't spend time with her again, it reduces the risk of been tempted.

(1) (2) (Reply)

His Girlfriend Is Spending Her First Weekend With Him......... He Needs Advice. / If You Are To Collect 1k From All Ur Ex,how Much Will You Have In Total???? / Can U Object To Ur Enemies Wedding During The Wedding Ceremony

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 70
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.