Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,525 members, 7,954,983 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 01:38 PM

Help ! : A Married Woman Wont Let Me Be. - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Help ! : A Married Woman Wont Let Me Be. (3204 Views)

Married Woman Stuck With Her Lover In Enugu Hours After Sex / My Girlfriend Wont Let Her Ex's Go / How I Almost Slept With A Married Woman (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Help ! : A Married Woman Wont Let Me Be. by orike: 5:31pm On Jul 10, 2010
--
Re: Help ! : A Married Woman Wont Let Me Be. by bug24(m): 3:03pm On Jul 11, 2010
lol
Re: Help ! : A Married Woman Wont Let Me Be. by DeepSoul(f): 3:27pm On Jul 11, 2010
Get another woman. Even if it's a "pretend babe"

By the time she visits you three times and sees you with another woman, she'll get the message
Re: Help ! : A Married Woman Wont Let Me Be. by sulakishop(m): 7:03pm On Jul 11, 2010
Run for your dear life my guy!
That is one of the deadliest pits a young promising man can ever get into!!
Heed!!!
A word is enough,
Re: Help ! : A Married Woman Wont Let Me Be. by frankcj(m): 6:09am On Jul 12, 2010
''a word is enough for a wise man''.dude back off from that married lady.i hope you could sort out you're own woman out their because the game you're in is dangerious.
Re: Help ! : A Married Woman Wont Let Me Be. by frankcj(m): 6:20am On Jul 12, 2010
deep soul,                                                                         you made a great point.
Re: Help ! : A Married Woman Wont Let Me Be. by sulakishop(m): 9:30am On Jul 12, 2010
The game that she's about to indulge you into is called the Russian Roulette. Remember, Never allow a kiss to fool you; never allow a fool to kiss you!
lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: Help ! : A Married Woman Wont Let Me Be. by Remii(m): 9:47am On Jul 12, 2010
I dont think you have a problem, no one can force herself on you without your consent. If you really want her out of yor life, stop giving her attention, make sure two of you are not left alone at any time, even a small kid in the room watching cartoon is ok. If you are of age, get a stable girl friend, that would occupy your own time, when you have no time for her she would look for another fornicator or better still come to her senses.
Re: Help ! : A Married Woman Wont Let Me Be. by gozzilla(m): 9:58am On Jul 12, 2010
Then let her be, chikena
Re: Help ! : A Married Woman Wont Let Me Be. by sevule(m): 12:35pm On Jul 12, 2010
Dude you are playing with FIRE!!!! And you know what happens when you play with fire?? It would burn you. So you have 2 options
1) Tell her without mincing words never to come to your house again.
2) Anytime she comes, be an absolute jerk. Call non existent girlfriends and tell them how much you love them,ignore her deliberately,tell her that you are busy,call your male friends up to visit you at that particular time,tel her you are tired. By now then would have gotten the picture.
Re: Help ! : A Married Woman Wont Let Me Be. by NET1(m): 7:57pm On Jul 12, 2010
I can understand what you are going through. Port Harcourt chics are scandalous!

But on a serious note, guy take off o. None of us wants to be there when her husband unleashes his anger on you.

.NET
Re: Help ! : A Married Woman Wont Let Me Be. by femiolorun(m): 9:02pm On Jul 12, 2010
God has given you the wisdom in the first place not to have sex with her, but truth of the matter is stay away from her, the fact that you were confused and asking the house mean what you are nursing within you is a sin, my brother stay away and run for your dear life, it almost happen to me but i thank God i quit the environment and im happy today. know that what goes around comes around, put your wife in that position if you are married, one major thing that hinder success is fornication and adultry. Goodluck
Re: Help ! : A Married Woman Wont Let Me Be. by sulakishop(m): 10:13pm On Jul 12, 2010
Simply show her a red card!!!
Re: Help ! : A Married Woman Wont Let Me Be. by bug24(m): 11:42pm On Jul 12, 2010
Guyz, Thanks for all your advice,  but this whole thing is just like man and his unrelenting shadow so long the sun or rhe moon is shining.

I have shown her the way out,  i told her not to come around any longer as i dont wanna get maself into trouble,  now its my fone. she doesnt allow me rest on phone.

Av tried not pikin her calls but sms makes me feel like am sooooo inhuman and wicked,

guyz,  the whole truth is, she wont lemme rest. i cant possibly run away from my house cos of her,  av got business to run around here.

This is trouble,  belive me guyz, tonite, on XtraCool, she'll def wanna call me.
Re: Help ! : A Married Woman Wont Let Me Be. by pringles1(f): 11:50pm On Jul 12, 2010
U already knw the answer to everything n u desperately want to do her!!!nonsense,y don't u just get it over with!!!
Re: Help ! : A Married Woman Wont Let Me Be. by sulakishop(m): 5:32am On Jul 13, 2010
Get another fone with black listing or if you are using a nokia phone, instal java call filter on the phone. With that you can bar individual call without barring all incoming calls. After you've done this, stop reading her texts. Delete them as soon as you receive them or are you sure you are not interested in the whole game?
Re: Help ! : A Married Woman Wont Let Me Be. by http(m): 6:56am On Jul 13, 2010
the dog wey go lost no dey hear hunters whistle, bros do ur worst and i guarantee say bullet for ur ass.

for your information or disinformation, that woman will survive whatever happen, her consequence are:

1. devorce and sent packing.

2. lost the custody of her children till further notice.

3. No money to keep up with her status.

but let me tell you she will recover and find another man, that 4 sure.

Your own consequence are:

1. You might lost ur live God forbid

2. If u survive 1, their is spiritual consequence on it from God which are infinite in number.

3. you will loose all you've invested in case the man finds out but didn't carried out cons 1, he will fight you other way, so pls help ur parent who had suffered so much 4 you. let her be.
Re: Help ! : A Married Woman Wont Let Me Be. by skyndyp(f): 8:37am On Jul 13, 2010
lonelydude:

Guy, I'll advise you relocate immediately otherwise you'll get into trouble before you know it.

I've always known these PortHarcourt girls and women to be so seductive. E BE LIKE SAY DEM CARRY SOMETHING FOR BODY TO MAKE EVERY MAN LOOSE CONTROL.
Even my street is as terrible as anything. Na God just dey help me as a single guy.

GUY, AGAIN, PLEASE, TRY TO RELOCATE.

I didn't see Ph mentioned in the poster's story. @Poster take the advice given,and stop seeing her. If it means relocating then do it bc the hussy will not find it funny
Re: Help ! : A Married Woman Wont Let Me Be. by Kx: 8:53am On Jul 13, 2010
This is similar to what a friend of mine has been experiencing all this while.
All the people that find the guy (married though) attractive are all young ,pretty married women.
No doubt the guy dey game but for married women, its a no go area.
The husband of one of the ladies dey jand and the woman desperately needs someone.
My guy relates with them, just ocassional one or two bottles with them but for touchery and se-x, capital NO.
You could be mere friends but dont allow her to visit u,dont visit her too.

Where i come from, if a young man sleeps with a married woman, u place an instant very active curse on
urself and ur generation.
Re: Help ! : A Married Woman Wont Let Me Be. by defence01: 10:38am On Jul 13, 2010
Imao. U be devil.

Its true if u see honey collect am,
But ur peoples saying didnt make arrangements for the BEES wey get the honey.
Unless u never experience am, bee will sting u once, but the sting keeps echoing, for like 20 more times, talk less of if all the bee wey get the honey wey u come tief sting u!

bros from PH, see one thing with we humans is that most times we overlook the basic things.
Now she is saying she does not care wht pple say, and she will have a story to tell her husband, should he find out.
No be so.
let me be on ur side small, and lets reason this together.
U just said na her husband be millonaire, meaning even if u want do one tin one tin with her, NO CASH, for una to start up if yawa gas.
another is do u have a plan should this thing backfire?
NOW she does not care, but believe me when the shit hits the fan, all this would look stupid in the eyes of both of u.
even she will conclude it was not worth it in the end.

Bros abe do the thinkiing for both of you, and apply wisdom for this thing. since u no gree leave am,
Infact my advice is that u both have to be MORE MORE discreet. Its too close for comfort!
Re: Help ! : A Married Woman Wont Let Me Be. by cyntlating(f): 8:11pm On Jul 13, 2010
u r ejoyng d whole epsode wth dis woman jst wastng pples tme,once a jingolo awaz a jingolo,ur slfshness wil nt allow u get a gf
bt ok wth a MARRIED woman takng d bills in sndng u sms n d rest,dis ur one sided BULSHIT storey holds no wata,U R WHT SHE IS.full stop
Re: Help ! : A Married Woman Wont Let Me Be. by cyntlating(f): 8:14pm On Jul 13, 2010
u r ejoyng d whole epsode wth dis woman jst wastng pples tme,once a jingolo awaz a jingolo,ur slfshness wil nt allow u get a gf
bt ok wth a MARRIED woman takng d bills in sndng u sms n d rest,dis ur one sided BULSHIT storey holds no wata,U R WHT SHE IS.full stop
Re: Help ! : A Married Woman Wont Let Me Be. by cyntlating(f): 8:16pm On Jul 13, 2010

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Should I Pull Out From This Marriage,i Am Tired And Confused!. / His Girlfriend Is Spending Her First Weekend With Him......... He Needs Advice. / If You Are To Collect 1k From All Ur Ex,how Much Will You Have In Total????

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.