Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,076 members, 7,814,730 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 06:23 PM

Nursing Mother Releases Nude Photos Of Her Husband's Bold Sidechic - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Nursing Mother Releases Nude Photos Of Her Husband's Bold Sidechic (2725 Views)

Nollywood Actress Uche Ogbodo Releases Nude Photos To Mark Her Birthday / Man Begs Sidechic To Take Him Back After Discovering He Just Welcomed A 2nd Chil / Man Accused Of Being A Serial Rapist Responds, Releases Nude Photos & Video (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nursing Mother Releases Nude Photos Of Her Husband's Bold Sidechic by janefblog: 4:09pm On Sep 28, 2018
Two Nigerian ladies are currently trending on Twitter after one released the nude photos of the other over the allegation of sleeping with her husband and shading her on Twitter.

The Twitter users by the name, Olori Ajoke and Tobby Pear. Apparently, Tobby Pearl was having affair with Olori Ajoke’s husband and even sent him nudes. Same Tobby had said in the past that she “doesn’t do married men”.

Olori Ajoke was aware of the relationship between her husband and Tobby but kept quiet about it until Tobby came to her tweets to begin dropping subliminal tweets.

Olori Ajoke shared a Tweet saying real women stick to one man and Tobby replied saying:

But the real women’s men be dating all the girls. Let me just kpim.

This angered Olori Ajoke, who just had a baby, and she released the nudes Tobby sent to her husband. She also revealed that her husband has been made to pay the price for his infidelity and she doesn’t owe him her loyalty anymore. She added that the only people she owes loyalty to are the people who are loyal to her.

Meanwhile, an old tweet shared by Tobby has been released in which she said that if she were ever in a situation where a man’s wife releases her nudes, she will continue with the relationship since everything is out there already.

CONTINUE FOR FULL GIST...https://janefblog.com/3977-2nursing-mother-releases-nude-photos-of-her-husbands-bold-sidechic/

Re: Nursing Mother Releases Nude Photos Of Her Husband's Bold Sidechic by Emmafe(m): 4:10pm On Sep 28, 2018
Mtcheeew. When will I read a good news today

Check my signature for phone deals
Re: Nursing Mother Releases Nude Photos Of Her Husband's Bold Sidechic by Samboizz: 4:11pm On Sep 28, 2018
Weytin nw concern me
Re: Nursing Mother Releases Nude Photos Of Her Husband's Bold Sidechic by daewoorazer(m): 4:27pm On Sep 28, 2018

Awwww...feminists won’t like this sad
Re: Nursing Mother Releases Nude Photos Of Her Husband's Bold Sidechic by Immaculatesnow(m): 4:49pm On Sep 28, 2018
Useless tread, abeg if any body has a verified Nigerian AdSense account should contact me
Re: Nursing Mother Releases Nude Photos Of Her Husband's Bold Sidechic by Kdon2: 4:58pm On Sep 28, 2018
janefblog:
Two Nigerian ladies are currently trendin
CONTINUE FOR FULL GIST...https://janefblog.com/3977-2nursing-mother-releases-nude-photos-of-her-husbands-bold-sidechic/

Whores everywhere!

(1) (Reply)

Asiwaju: A Terrible Rape Story Trending Right Now On Twitterng / Cheating In Relationship / D

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.