Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,059 members, 7,814,644 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 04:52 PM

Asiwaju: A Terrible Rape Story Trending Right Now On Twitterng - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Asiwaju: A Terrible Rape Story Trending Right Now On Twitterng (2724 Views)

Signs To Suspect Busayo's Rape Story Against Fatoyinbo / She’s A Terrible Cook And Frowns Too Much / My Rape Story (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Asiwaju: A Terrible Rape Story Trending Right Now On Twitterng by TopTrendsNig: 4:08am On Jan 13, 2019
Trending right now on Twitter is Asiwaju with the twitter handle @Asiwaju_limited

With the full name, Dare Micheal Asiwaju has exposed two girls who he reportedly slept with and they are blackmailing him for raping them. With a series of twits, he tried to explain what really happened between them.

He twitted “Am here, I’ll need to say my own side of the story .. I know my former business partner sponsored this blackmail to destroy me Cos she’s contesting under APC . .. Nigeria Gals I have my last advise for you all .”

before launching the first hint of what really happened by twitting “You all claimed I raped u ? We met on social media, I took You to club, I spent 500k popping Champaign Cos of You and we had sex when am high and you call it rape? 2017 You didn’t report to police? 2018 You didn’t report to police 2019 You decided to blackmail me”
https://toptrends.com.ng/asiwaju-a-terrible-rape-story-trending-right-now-on-twitterng/
Re: Asiwaju: A Terrible Rape Story Trending Right Now On Twitterng by Nobody: 5:38am On Jan 13, 2019
Saw the tweets

1 Like

Re: Asiwaju: A Terrible Rape Story Trending Right Now On Twitterng by TopTrendsNig: 9:28pm On Jan 13, 2019
Edodefender:
Saw the tweets

smiley

(1) (Reply)

Police Men Are After Me / Anatomy Of A Supportive Partner / What Was The Craziest Thing You've Ever Done Under The Influence Of Alcohol

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.