Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,604 members, 7,809,212 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 05:28 AM

Which Phone Can You Recommend For Me?... - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Which Phone Can You Recommend For Me?... (1785 Views)

Please Which Phone Do You Recommend for to buy among these one? / Help Me To Suggest Which Phone To Buy / Which Phone Are You Currently Using? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Which Phone Can You Recommend For Me?... by BlissB(f): 11:03pm On Sep 28, 2018
Hi Nairalanders.....I intend changing my phone this Oct but I don't really know what to go for.....Was thinking of getting a UK used Samsung S9+ but have still not made up my mind.
Do you have any good suggestions for me having in mind am a camera freak. Everything should just be on point
Budget: 200k...
Please help a sister

1 Like

Re: Which Phone Can You Recommend For Me?... by onuwaje(m): 11:13pm On Sep 28, 2018
200k camera freak

Why not buy a Nikon camera instead and start photography

8 Likes

Re: Which Phone Can You Recommend For Me?... by MJBOLT: 11:37pm On Sep 28, 2018
onuwaje:
200k camera freak

Re: Which Phone Can You Recommend For Me?... by bamac(m): 3:11am On Sep 29, 2018
onuwaje:
200k camera freak

I am short of laughter, please...

3 Likes

Re: Which Phone Can You Recommend For Me?... by bamac(m): 3:24am On Sep 29, 2018
BlissB:
Hi Nairalanders.....I intend changing my phone this Oct but I don't really know what to go for.....Was thinking of getting a UK used Samsung S9+ but have still not made up my mind.
Do you have any good suggestions for me having in mind am a camera freak. Everything should just be on point
Please help a sister
I think you like Samsung. I will recommend brand new of the below to you from Jumia. The truth is they have two years warranty, but those warranty might not be for Nigerians. But i can assure you that the phones are completely new and will definitely last long.

Please call/whatsapp on 08091180137 to order from Jumia through a reliable and trustworthy Jumia sales consultant.

Re: Which Phone Can You Recommend For Me?... by Nobody: 4:07am On Sep 29, 2018
Why not buy my very clean note 8?

Re: Which Phone Can You Recommend For Me?... by BlissB(f): 9:23pm On Sep 29, 2018
For all the sensible contributions..... thanks alot I appreciate them....
Re: Which Phone Can You Recommend For Me?... by TheIjeleNwa: 4:06pm On Oct 09, 2018
BlissB:
For all the sensible contributions..... thanks alot I appreciate them....
you wan buy Toy 200k? Babe people okere prison wey neva chop
Re: Which Phone Can You Recommend For Me?... by Yyvonne: 2:47am On Oct 10, 2018
Tecno Phantom 8..

Network: 2G / 3G / 4G
Display: 5.7 inches, IPS LCD Touchscreen display — (1920 x 1080 pixels)
Software: Android v7.0 (Nougat)
Processor: 2.6 GHz Octa-core CPU (MediaTek MT6757CD — Helio P25)
Memory: 6GB RAM | 64GB ROM
Cameras: Front — 20-megapixel (f/2.0, dual flash) | Rear — Dual camera setup (12 MP wide angle + 13 MP telephoto, 10x Digital Zoom, LED flash, autofocus, 1080p@30fps video
Battery: 3500 mAh

... Retails for 125k
Re: Which Phone Can You Recommend For Me?... by Behankey(m): 1:49pm On Oct 11, 2018
Add 50k and get a new S9+
Re: Which Phone Can You Recommend For Me?... by Rubiesangel: 1:20pm On Oct 14, 2018
Whats your budget? There are some great tecno phones you'd love. Spark 2, pouvoir 2 and phantom 8. These are good devices.
Re: Which Phone Can You Recommend For Me?... by seegi(m): 1:48pm On Oct 14, 2018
BlissB:
Please help a sister
chai see moni, 200k for phone
i swear e no go beta for poverty.
i wish u d best sis. buh pls once u get anoda phone i no mind having dis ur current one lemme also change my tecno y2. ALL D BEST
Re: Which Phone Can You Recommend For Me?... by datyorubaboy: 10:17pm On Oct 14, 2018
Tecno has a range of budget friendly phones with nice features like Face ID, long lasting battery, awesome camera and you still have money to save for other things
Re: Which Phone Can You Recommend For Me?... by omoalajah(m): 10:57pm On Oct 14, 2018
absolutely right
Rubiesangel:
Whats your budget? There are some great tecno phones you'd love. Spark 2, pouvoir 2 and phantom 8. These are good devices.
Re: Which Phone Can You Recommend For Me?... by missslimzy(f): 12:02am On Oct 15, 2018
You can get the Tecno phantom 8 with dual sim, 64gb ROM, 6GB RAM And 5.7 inches FHD IPS
Re: Which Phone Can You Recommend For Me?... by BlissB(f): 8:07pm On Oct 15, 2018
I finally got the Samsung S9+ for 230k at slot......Thanks for all the contributions

1 Like

Re: Which Phone Can You Recommend For Me?... by BlissB(f): 8:11pm On Oct 15, 2018

1 Like

Re: Which Phone Can You Recommend For Me?... by BlissB(f): 3:40am On Oct 16, 2018
Avirex:

Wise Decision, Now You have a Smart Care Warranty for 2years.

It would have been utterly dumb to save a paltry sum in the short term buying from an e-store (e.g Jumia & Konga)

Those online Samsung Phones on Jumia do not have the Samsung Nigeria 24 Months Warranty (Check 'em), only 7 days return policy

Keep ya Head Up... U'r covered for 2 years

Safe
Thought about it.....That's why I went to slot....thanks
Re: Which Phone Can You Recommend For Me?... by henrixx(m): 4:13am On Oct 16, 2018
BlissB:
Thought about it.....That's why I went to slot....thanks
s9plus for sale. Us used 170k
Call or watsap 08062292514
Lagos

1 Share

Re: Which Phone Can You Recommend For Me?... by seegi(m): 11:15am On Oct 16, 2018
BlissB:
I finally got the Samsung S9+ for 230k at slot......Thanks for all the contributions
GREAT CHOICE. Buh just dont forget to bless me with the former one. SHIKENAH
Re: Which Phone Can You Recommend For Me?... by Goldyyy: 2:06pm On Oct 16, 2018
Tecno pouvoir 2 PRO... Everything's on point.. 13mp front and back camera, 3GB RAM, 32GB internal memory, 5000mAh battery capacity... Thank me later
Re: Which Phone Can You Recommend For Me?... by BlissB(f): 7:08pm On Oct 20, 2018
seegi:
GREAT CHOICE. Buh just dont forget to bless me with the former one. SHIKENAH
Unfortunately have given it out...thanks
Re: Which Phone Can You Recommend For Me?... by donprosper6(m): 8:40pm On Oct 20, 2018
add 110,000, get iPhone x and thank me later
Re: Which Phone Can You Recommend For Me?... by Habane(m): 9:00pm On Oct 20, 2018
Please someone should help me on these two phones i am thinking of which to buy for my younger brother who just got addmision to the university, which one among Itel a32f and itel 1516 will best for a student in time of battery and easy to repair/maintain ?
Re: Which Phone Can You Recommend For Me?... by seegi(m): 9:38pm On Oct 20, 2018
BlissB:
Unfortunately have given it out...thanks
Chai... ok no p sis. all the best
Re: Which Phone Can You Recommend For Me?... by MirthOsas(m): 10:38am On Oct 22, 2018
Goldyyy:
Tecno pouvoir 2 PRO... Everything's on point.. 13mp front and back camera, 3GB RAM, 32GB internal memory, 5000mAh battery capacity... Thank me later
how good is the Pouvoir 2 Pro's camera, both selfie and rear..
Re: Which Phone Can You Recommend For Me?... by Realboygenius(m): 10:28pm On Oct 22, 2018
Buy Tecno Camon X Pro and an iPhone 5s
You're set for life.
Re: Which Phone Can You Recommend For Me?... by Goldyyy: 12:35pm On Oct 27, 2018
MirthOsas:

how good is the Pouvoir 2 Pro's camera, both selfie and rear..
it's very clear... You'll love it
Re: Which Phone Can You Recommend For Me?... by investigator007: 2:45pm On Oct 30, 2018
with 200k you can get a new phantom 8 and still have a lot of change

(1) (Reply)

The Official "HUAWEI" Phones Blog. / Pls Help!! My Snapchat Doesn't Work With My Data Except Wifi / My Tecno Spark 7 Torch Light

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.