Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,176 members, 7,835,925 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 05:37 PM

Maurizio Zanfanti Dies While Sleeping With A 23-Year-Old Tourist - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Maurizio Zanfanti Dies While Sleeping With A 23-Year-Old Tourist (69188 Views)

Man Dating 23-year-old Woman Who Looks Like An 8-year-old / Ebonyi Man Dies While Having Sex, The Girlfriend Rushed To Hospital (Photo) / 35-Year-Old Man Tries To Woo 23-Year-Old Lady On Facebook. Then This Happened. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Maurizio Zanfanti Dies While Sleeping With A 23-Year-Old Tourist by itzprezy(m): 12:20pm On Sep 29, 2018
Something must kill a man

1 Like

Re: Maurizio Zanfanti Dies While Sleeping With A 23-Year-Old Tourist by nNEOo(m): 12:21pm On Sep 29, 2018
Oluromantic:
Guess he was sleeping with the 6001st woman.

He's my mentor though I look forward to 12000 women. So help me God

Not sure bro, if this story is true then someone Iike that must have slept with her before, I mean he've known her for few years right?
Re: Maurizio Zanfanti Dies While Sleeping With A 23-Year-Old Tourist by jej3013(m): 12:21pm On Sep 29, 2018
grin cheesy grin
Griezwoman:
Women will rest now. A famous Italian playboy who slept with thousands of women has died aged 63 while having s-x with a 23-year-old tourist, it is reported.

Maurizio Zanfanti, dubbed the 'Romeo of Rimini', was getting intimate with the woman when he had a heart attack, according to local media.

Realising something was seriously wrong, the Romanian tourist alerted the emergency services, but the nightclub manager could not be saved.

Also known as 'Zanza', he died on Tuesday night "after doing what he did best - loving women", the Italian newspaper Il Resto Del Carlino reported.
Zanfanti, who is rumoured to have bedded more than 6,000 women in his lifetime, had reportedly known the tourist for a couple of years.

In the moments before he fell ill, he was having s-x with the woman in a car in Via Pradella, Rimini, in the country's Emilia-Romagna region.
Some reports claim the tourist was getting dressed when Zanfanti's illness became apparent, prompting her to alert the medical services.
Paramedics rushed to the scene, but the playboy was dead.

More below:

https://zenithnaija.com/__trashed-4/

Re: Maurizio Zanfanti Dies While Sleeping With A 23-Year-Old Tourist by 12345baba(m): 12:21pm On Sep 29, 2018
Otu oooo
Re: Maurizio Zanfanti Dies While Sleeping With A 23-Year-Old Tourist by Curry30: 12:21pm On Sep 29, 2018
Fear girls of 17 - 24. It's difficult getting a DRAW in matches with these girls. They must WIN

1 Like

Re: Maurizio Zanfanti Dies While Sleeping With A 23-Year-Old Tourist by kerry57: 12:22pm On Sep 29, 2018
Beautiful nonsense it is indeed.
Re: Maurizio Zanfanti Dies While Sleeping With A 23-Year-Old Tourist by Nobody: 12:22pm On Sep 29, 2018
His manhood will forever live on. RIP.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Maurizio Zanfanti Dies While Sleeping With A 23-Year-Old Tourist by Nobody: 12:23pm On Sep 29, 2018
Atleast he died happily, doing what he does best grin
Re: Maurizio Zanfanti Dies While Sleeping With A 23-Year-Old Tourist by ehissi(m): 12:23pm On Sep 29, 2018
Oluromantic:

Heart attack na small, na stroke E go flog you on top active duty....... grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Maurizio Zanfanti Dies While Sleeping With A 23-Year-Old Tourist by Revolva(m): 12:24pm On Sep 29, 2018
yeah sir noting wrong in banging 6000 whor.es....jare let him enjoy....dem
Re: Maurizio Zanfanti Dies While Sleeping With A 23-Year-Old Tourist by Adasun(m): 12:26pm On Sep 29, 2018
pussy he came through puss he went cheesy
Re: Maurizio Zanfanti Dies While Sleeping With A 23-Year-Old Tourist by Dessy96: 12:26pm On Sep 29, 2018
SilentVboy:
And where did this sex with 6001 women finally lead him to?.....

What a bad way to end his life?..... What shall it profit a man if......

Angel Michael
Re: Maurizio Zanfanti Dies While Sleeping With A 23-Year-Old Tourist by Daeylar(f): 12:26pm On Sep 29, 2018
No Slay king comment, no hoe or whóre comment, no olosho, no ashawo comments. Nothing, but if it was a woman now. This forum SMH

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Maurizio Zanfanti Dies While Sleeping With A 23-Year-Old Tourist by Elliot2(m): 12:27pm On Sep 29, 2018
Oluromantic:

12001?!
Re: Maurizio Zanfanti Dies While Sleeping With A 23-Year-Old Tourist by Positivepoint(m): 12:28pm On Sep 29, 2018
Griezwoman:
Women will rest now. A famous Italian playboy who slept with thousands of women has died aged 63 while having s-x with a 23-year-old tourist, it is reported.

Maurizio Zanfanti, dubbed the 'Romeo of Rimini', was getting intimate with the woman when he had a heart attack, according to local media.

Realising something was seriously wrong, the Romanian tourist alerted the emergency services, but the nightclub manager could not be saved.

Also known as 'Zanza', he died on Tuesday night "after doing what he did best - loving women", the Italian newspaper Il Resto Del Carlino reported.
Zanfanti, who is rumoured to have bedded more than 6,000 women in his lifetime, had reportedly known the tourist for a couple of years.

In the moments before he fell ill, he was having s-x with the woman in a car in Via Pradella, Rimini, in the country's Emilia-Romagna region.
Some reports claim the tourist was getting dressed when Zanfanti's illness became apparent, prompting her to alert the medical services.
Paramedics rushed to the scene, but the playboy was dead.

More below:

https://zenithnaija.com/__trashed-4/

Guys the proven max is 5999 anything above that is death. Check ur milage
Re: Maurizio Zanfanti Dies While Sleeping With A 23-Year-Old Tourist by NothingDoMe: 12:28pm On Sep 29, 2018
Morbeta11:
6001 bottomless pit.
Just from one man?
Re: Maurizio Zanfanti Dies While Sleeping With A 23-Year-Old Tourist by Nobody: 12:28pm On Sep 29, 2018
Daeylar:
No Slay king comment, no hoe or whóre comment, no olosho, no. Ashawo comments. Nothing but if it was a woman now. This forum SMH

This girl cheesy
Re: Maurizio Zanfanti Dies While Sleeping With A 23-Year-Old Tourist by cosmos1440: 12:31pm On Sep 29, 2018
Fukafuka:
grin
yet you claimed to be an admin
Re: Maurizio Zanfanti Dies While Sleeping With A 23-Year-Old Tourist by ChygozD(m): 12:32pm On Sep 29, 2018
Straight to hell... RIP
Re: Maurizio Zanfanti Dies While Sleeping With A 23-Year-Old Tourist by lawrence35(m): 12:33pm On Sep 29, 2018
What a life.......

Be rich, start selling online...
See my signature to start
Re: Maurizio Zanfanti Dies While Sleeping With A 23-Year-Old Tourist by jesuchristi: 12:34pm On Sep 29, 2018
He lived a life of sin and irresponsibility. What medal will he receive for his terrible life of sin.Peharps,he is in hell now forever reaping his rewards for formication and lusts.
Re: Maurizio Zanfanti Dies While Sleeping With A 23-Year-Old Tourist by Nobody: 12:34pm On Sep 29, 2018
ChygozD:
Straight to hell... RIP

Dont be too sure

1 Like

Re: Maurizio Zanfanti Dies While Sleeping With A 23-Year-Old Tourist by ChygozD(m): 12:36pm On Sep 29, 2018
Pipedreams:

Dont be too sure
Ikr?..all the same he'll RIP
Re: Maurizio Zanfanti Dies While Sleeping With A 23-Year-Old Tourist by EsvNwoye(m): 12:37pm On Sep 29, 2018
What a record. Adoff Don Cuan de Marco

Rent, buy and sell HOUSES through me.
AGUOLU ASSOCIATES
Hhonesty and devotion.
Re: Maurizio Zanfanti Dies While Sleeping With A 23-Year-Old Tourist by okkupy(m): 12:38pm On Sep 29, 2018
sleep well.
Re: Maurizio Zanfanti Dies While Sleeping With A 23-Year-Old Tourist by madgoat(m): 12:39pm On Sep 29, 2018
Wow.... Death while enjoying pussy. What better way to go than this. kiss

When i die, i want it to be at the exact moment i am ejaculating so that i would have a forever moment of multiple ejaculations. Just imagine the bliss of ejaculating continuously forever and ever kiss

1 Like

Re: Maurizio Zanfanti Dies While Sleeping With A 23-Year-Old Tourist by Burger01(m): 12:40pm On Sep 29, 2018
luminouz:
A good death....
Dying doing what u love most....really cool
Died in active service cheesy
Re: Maurizio Zanfanti Dies While Sleeping With A 23-Year-Old Tourist by MyVILLAGEpeople(m): 12:40pm On Sep 29, 2018
tstx:
He was truly a gift to Womanity

In your mind now when u sef kpeme you will make heaven... Abeg shift

see my signature
looolzz
Am a candidate of heaven bro
Re: Maurizio Zanfanti Dies While Sleeping With A 23-Year-Old Tourist by Godswill2020(m): 12:41pm On Sep 29, 2018
He must be the real LUCIFER MORNINGSTAR cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Maurizio Zanfanti Dies While Sleeping With A 23-Year-Old Tourist by MyVILLAGEpeople(m): 12:41pm On Sep 29, 2018
jesuchristi:
He lived a life of sin and irresponsibility. What medal will he receive for his terrible life of sin.Peharps,he is in hell now forever reaping his rewards for formication and lusts.

judgemental people of nairaland. wehdone sir
Re: Maurizio Zanfanti Dies While Sleeping With A 23-Year-Old Tourist by Nathayas: 12:41pm On Sep 29, 2018
What did he achieve, what did he leave behind, wasted life.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

My Friend Has Been Seducing Me- I'm Confused. / Pre-Wedding Photos Of A Soldier And His Corper Fiancée / Lady Buys 5k Wristwatch For Boyfriend As Birthday Gift, Laments As He Rejects It

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.